tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles Empty Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles

A very realistic view of what's going on

http://dprogram.net/2010/12/29/jeff-rense-with-jordan-maxwell-jay-weidner-the-cookie-crumbles/
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles Empty Re: Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:05 am

Speech of Alex Jones .
    http://www.infowars.com/the-global-awakening-alex-jones-speech-from-santa-cruz-ca/#comments

I don't see any other option but a violent revolution . I am for the extermination of the Illuminati families . The world is in a mess because of those criminals . I would never forgive those criminals .Peaceful non cooperation with the authorities will never work unless humanity goes through Massive reprogramming so that every person realizes that we are all brothers or as some is saying we are ONE , there is no hope for us . Because the Illuminati criminals have a program to reduce the world population and this is amply documented on the web , it is timely to discuss the extermination plans for the Illuminati . Do to them what they attempt do to us .
    Unless some other fate for humanity intervenes , I am referring to the Astral Walker's or Brook's scenario , I don't see any other solution .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Jeff Rense with Jordan Maxwell & Jay Weidner - The Cookie cramblles Empty Jeff Rense & Dean Henderson - The Mask Of Zion

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 am

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:29 pm