tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
TRANCOSO
Micjer
eMonkey
Floyd
8 posters

Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month

Floyd
    Floyd

Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month Empty Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 am

For those of you into alienism and disclosure, retired NORAD officer Stanley Fulham has predicted craft will appear over Moscow in January later followed by activity in London. Then mass sightings will take place all over the planet.

He calls them (the aliens) the Transcenders which sounds like something right out of Dr Who to me.

Read more Here
    http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-91.htm

Remember Blossom!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month Empty Re: Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:22 am

Here is being interviewed about his predictions

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month Empty Re: Space Ships To appear over London and Moscow next month

Post  eMonkey Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 am

I wonder if the Air Traffic control will be evacuated again,
    not from a gas leak this time rather, from swamp gas cheers
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 am

Wasn't this supposed to happen in october or november?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

Micjer wrote:Wasn't this supposed to happen in october or november?
    Yes, yes, yes, but... they are held up on a Party Planet in the Ibizarillian Nebula, so they'll be a bit later.

But according to a very reliable source (SALUSA) they will arrive...

SOON! geek
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Again? lol!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Hope they are of the type that like humor and jokes and that they are Free beings so we can invite them in the Mists Big Grin 3

Love from me
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 pm

mudra wrote:Hope they are of the type that like humor and jokes and that they are Free beings so we can invite them in the Mists Big Grin 3

How do you know that the Mists is not already home to them? tongue
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 pm

eMonkey wrote:

How do you know that the Mists is not already home to them? tongue

Now that you mention it eMonkey no doubt several of us here arrived before them Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    I Am
    I Am

Post  I Am Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Yes, yes, yes, but... they are held up on a Party Planet in the Ibizarillian Nebula, so they'll be a bit later.

SOON! geek

I got a channeling from them requesting all earths resources of Aspirin "or else...". santa
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 am

I Am wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

SOON! geek

I got a channeling from them requesting all earths resources of Aspirin "or else...". santa
    lol!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello All,

I'm too lazy right now to pull together the data and reports, but there were a large number of sightings reported on October 13 thru November 23rd across the planet. New York, Malaysia, China, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Russia are those that come to mind. Actually, a couple of weeks ago a story was in one of the "mainstream" newspapers/internet sites based in conservative Cincinnati, OH regarding UFO sightings.

UFO reports has also tripled since 2009. Start paying attention to your skies..."Something" is afoot.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am