tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA Empty Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA

Post  Carol Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:36 am

Personal Note: I've been around GLP since Aussie Bloke and saw what happened with that. Living on the planet's surface and watching sunrises, sunsets and starry night skies is where it's at for me.

Everyone on Earth will be dead in two to four years.

My wife’s Uncle Mike, a retired NASA engineer, spilled the beans recently to the men in our family. I’ve known for a few years that the military was building massive underground city size bunkers, but did not know why. The conspiracy nuts (myself included) have been speculating that elite wanted to depopulate the Earth to conserve resources for their future generations. Dear God, now that I know the truth, how I wish that the nuts had been right, cause the people across the globe could have banded together and fought that problem.

I always looked forward to seeing Uncle Mike and getting the inside scoop on new missions being talked about. The public’s view of NASA’s inner workings is very filtered. Most high risk missions end in failure. NASA keeps this fact a secret because its funding comes out of taxpayers pockets. Over the years, Uncle Mike has told us lots of secrets- mostly about botched missions- because anything that is successful gets media attention.

A few weeks ago, after stuffing ourselves with Turkey, the men all flocked to the basement pool table for our traditional 9-ball tournament. We all shoot the shit along with shooting pool, and we were all drinking lightly. Uncle Mike was on his 3rd beer when out of the blue, instead of taking his shot, he broke his Bud-Lite bottle on the slate causing half a bottle of beer to flow across the red felt. We all looked at him thinking what his brother Joe said out loud. Joe screamed, “Mike, what the F*** are you doing?”

Dropping his pool cue on the floor, he started to cry and told us that we all had to keep our mouths shut. He said that he was under military non-disclosure agreements and could be shot for treason if anyone found out he talked.

We, the other six men in the room, stared at him thinking Holy Shit as we tried to pick our jaws up off the floor. He then started mumbling and none of us had any idea what he was talking about. He was using NASA slang - engineering talk- that was way over our heads. After about an hour of trying to pull information out of him in English, we all started to grasp the situation.

We all were in denial and told him that NASA must be wrong. He said that he personally worked on the orbital calculations, triple checked them over and over. He then said that NASA suspected a growing problem with Earth’s orbit back in the mid 1990s; that they have sent up dozens of solar missions that were never made public; that all of the data collected is conclusive.

None of us before that evening had ever heard of “gravitational flux cycles”. Uncle Mike said that NASA probes discovered in the 1980 that gravitational fields around stars flux. He said that NASA has no idea what causes gravity in the first place, and has no working theory as to why gravitational fields flux. It turns out that most of what we were taught in High School physics about gravity being constant only applies to rocky planets like Earth. It does not apply to stars where unimaginable and unknowable nuclear forces are at work.

He said that the Earth has never traveled in a perfect circle around the Sun, but always at in a slight elliptical orbit.

A major secret discovery made over 20 years ago, is that this orbit is not fixed, but changes with the solar gravitational flux.

Mike talked between tears for another twenty or so minutes directly to his brother Joe, trying to explain the technical problem. The rest of us, being in shock, just listened to the technical jargon filled conversation, and none of the rest of us understood what was going on.

Joe summed it up for us and Mike nodded confirming that Joe got it right. I threw up all over the carpet when I realized that Mike and Joe were dead serious about all this.

Its been a few weeks now, and none of us have told our wives. I know that we all keep hoping that NASA is wrong and somehow screwed the pooch gathering the data they are basing their conclusions on. Uncle Mike is the smartest man I’ve ever met, somehow I just can’t imagine that they got it wrong, but I can always hope. Hope is all I have left, because I like most of humanity don’t have a room in some underground military bunker full of supplies.

Uncle Mike said that whoever survives in an underground bunker will have to live the rest of their lives underground. Not a pleasing thought. Bottom line: Those not sheltered underground with decades of supplies and/or a closed eco system will perish.

Now I know that posting this on GLP, everyone is going to demand all the technical info I have as to what is wrong with the sun. Like I said, I’m no expert and did not understand much of what he was saying. My understanding of the problem is that the sun’s gravitational field is shaped like a pear and rotates close to perpendicular against the Earth’s orbit around the sun. The rate of rotation is linked to the orbit of the sun around the center of the galaxy, something like one orbit every 65 million years. And, this coincides with several pre-historic mass extinction events.

This effect is causing the sun’s gravitational pull on the Earth to lessen in some months and strengthen in others. Which is causing the Earth’s elliptical orbit around the sun to elongate each year. NASA computer models predict that a critical tipping point was crossed Spring 2009 that will result in much colder and longer winters, followed by much hotter and shorter summers. Growing worse year after year as the Earth’s orbit continues to elongate.

At some point most people will either die of hunger, due to food shortages. Computer models predict that we have one or two growing seasons left, if we’re lucky. Most likely the 2011 or 2012 growing season will be the last one to yield crops for market. After that hoarding will take its course.

According to Uncle Mike, his colleagues believe that within two to four years the only people left alive will be living not on the Earth, but within it.

As a disclaimer, I will say that I was drinking that evening and may have mis-remembered some of the technical details. I am not an engineer, nor am I a scientist. But, what I have written does represent my understanding of what he was trying to tell us that evening. Several of us have called him and wanted to get more information, but he now refuses to even acknowledge that he talked to us about it in the first place. When I called him on the phone last week, he screamed at me that he did not know what I was talking about and hung up. I have no idea what I said to set him off, but he was furious with me for asking him more questions about it. His brother told me that he’s probably afraid that they’re tapping his phone lines; that’s when the light bulb in my non-military head came on. Yea, I know, I’m a little slow sometimes, but hey, that’s the way God made me.

God Bless Everyone,

Hope to see you fellow GLPers in Heaven.

Bigger effects (more extreme winters followed by record hot summers) will be starting up next month in the northern hemisphere.

Solar Flare Activity and Planet Alignment Correlated
    Feb 7, 2004 ... It encompasses the existence of diallel, gravitational-field lines. .... The number of sunspots observed during the last two solar cycles. ... Solar Radio Monitoring Programme - 10.7 cm Solar Radio Flux data archive ...
    www.allanstime.com/News/PressReleases/sunspots.htm

This thread started yesterday on the 14th and is already 12 pages long

Link: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1288459/pg1

The Earth's Changing Orbit
    Article #825
    http://www2.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF8/825.html

This article is provided as a public service by the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks, in cooperation with the UAF research community. Dr. Sue Ann Bowling is an Associate Professor of Physics at the Institute.

On June 21, 1987, at a little past 4 in the afternoon by most Alaskan clocks, the earth's North Pole will be pointed as nearly directly at the sun as is possible, given its angle with the plane of the earth's orbit. The sun will be at its highest in the sky, the days at their longest, the incoming solar energy at its greatest. Clouds willing, Alaskans will be enjoying warm summer weather, in spite of the fact that less than two weeks later, late in the afternoon of July 3, the earth will be at its farthest from the sun for the year. In effect, the earth's distance from the sun and the progress of the seasons are working against each other in the Northern Hemisphere -- but this is not always the case.

If the earth and the sun were the only bodies in the solar system, the earth's orbit would not change. However, the moon and the other planets are constantly pulling on the earth. The result is that the angle between the earth's axis and the plane of its orbit, the season at which the earth is closest to the sun, and the degree to which the earth's orbit is elongated all vary slowly over time. Right now, the elongation of the orbit (the eccentricity) is rather small -- about 1.7%. This results in the sun being about 7% brighter at the earth when it is closest, on January 4, than when it is most distant.

Twelve thousand years ago, when the glaciers of the last great ice age were melting, the eccentricity was a bit higher, about 2%. At the same time, the earth was closest to the sun in June, and most distant in January, so the sun was about 7 % brighter in June than it is today. At various times in the last million years, however, the eccentricity has been much higher -- as much as 6%, which would make the sun almost 25% brighter at perihelion (when the earth is closest to the sun) than at aphelion (when the earth is farthest from the sun). During the interglacial before the last ice age, about 125,000 years ago, the eccentricity was about 4%. The times of largest eccentricity tend to be about 100,000 years apart.

Changes in the season when the earth is closest to the sun are faster. It takes about 23,000 years for the season of perihelion to move through the year, though the exact period depends on the eccentricity.

The angle between the earth's equator and the plane of its orbit, the inclination, also changes with time. Right now it is about average, at 23 degrees 27 minutes. Ten thousand years ago it was 24 degrees 15 minutes. The Arctic Circle was at 65 degrees 45 minutes N, and the midnight sun was visible to the earliest Alaskans from Cleary Summit, just north of Fairbanks. When the last great ice sheets were starting to form, 28,000 years ago, the
    inclination was only 22 degrees 11 minutes.

Is it just a coincidence that ice sheets melted when the inclination and eccentricity were high and perihelion occurred in summer? A Serbian scientist of the 1920s, Milutin Milankovitch, thought not, and worked out a theory connecting the global climate with changes in the eccentricity, the inclination, and the season of perihelion. For many years his theory was ignored in this country, but since new dating methods and ocean cores have improved our knowledge of climatic history, it has turned out that the main periods of climatic change -- 23,000 years, 41,000 years and about 100,000 years -- match very closely the periods of the changes in the earth's orbital elements.

There are still questions about exactly how changes in the earth's orbit affect the climate, and especially in why the climatic changes match in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Nevertheless, there is now widespread belief among scientists that the Milankovitch variations, as they are often called, do indeed play a key role in climatic change.

Changing Orbit Explains Ice Ages, Scientist Says
    posted: 05:52 pm ET - 22 July 1999

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An old theory about why ice ages occur when they do may actually be right, a U.S. researcher said Thursday.

He said variations in the Earth's orbit around the Sun could explain why ice ages, which occur about every 100,000 years, have not been more regular.

"The earth circles the sun every year in an orbit that becomes either more elliptical or less elliptical over tens of thousands of years,'' Jose Rial, a professor of geophysics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, said in a statement.

"Variations in the orbit over time chiefly account for the ice ages as differing amounts of sunlight warm the planet.''

The shift from circular to elliptical and back is one of several known long-term changes in the Earth's orbit known as Milankovich variations.

They are named after Serbian astronomer-mathematician Milutin Milankovitch, whose theories about ice age timings were accepted from the 1920s until about 30 years ago.

The variation in the orbit, known as "eccentricity,'' has two cycles -- one every 100,000 years and one every 413,000 years. But while the 100,000-year cycle shows up in studies of ancient climate -- taken from glacial ice-core samples, old sediments and elsewhere -- there has been no evidence of the 413,000-year cycle.

Writing in the journal Science, Rial said he found it and may thus have exonerated Milankovitch.

He looked at isotopes, or variants, of oxygen found by drilling into the sea floor. Such "heavy'' oxygen is found more commonly when it is cold.

Rial found evidence of both the 100,000 and 413,000 year cycles, but said they were not so easy to spot because the two ''interfered'' with each other in much the same way that interfering with radio waves -- a process known as modulation -- allows broadcasters to send information in the form of sound.

He said the pattern looked like an FM (frequency modulated) radio wave.

He does not know the physical mechanism behind this but says it helps explain why the ice ages seemed to occur at irregular intervals.

Other experts had suggested that changes in the plane of the earth's orbit, or periodic dipping into a dust ring that also circles the sun, might have triggered ice ages.

"Understanding the climate of the recent geological past is important because finding out how Earth's environment has transformed heat from the sun into climate variations can help predict future global climate change,'' Rial said.

Link: http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/planetearth/iceage_orbit_wg.html

From NASA
    Thus, changing Earth's exposure to sunlight forces climate to change. According to scientists' models of Earth's orbit and orientation toward the Sun indicate that our world should be just beginning to enter a new period of cooling -- perhaps the next ice age.
    Link: http://science.nasa.gov/earth-science/big-questions/what-are-the-primary-causes-of-the-earth-system-variability/

Quote:
    I'm 64, just recently began early retirement. I heard about this site from a gentleman I worked with in Houston. I looked at it, but I imagined it was for kids. Just the same, there has been some news here about some things that I'm concerned about, so I've made it a point to check the first page from time to time. Well, what this guy has had to say here is the honest truth. Probably sickens you like it did me, but it's the truth. I've known about this for almost a year now. Retired early, with full pay, when I was told. I can clear up a few things for those of you reading along here who want some answers. First, I imagine you'll want to know if you've got just a couple of years left. Truth is, they're not sure, but no more than a few. Why not tell everyone? It'd be mayhem. Life leading up to the die-off would be even more miserable. We're all people. Even you smart-alecks here, you want to experience hell before you have to? Anyhow, since we're at it, here's something that not too many people know: the barium is to keep the heat in. It's called global warming so you won't recognize the cold. Might as well mention that our govt. is the largest buyer of dehydrated food, too. Ain't for the troops overseas, they're feeding them Subway sandwiches. Where does it go? Oh, and the kid who said people die underground? Find a CLFR field, and you'll find a bunker a short ways away.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA Empty Re: Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA

Post  Carol Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:37 am

Sue Ann
    Sue Ann

Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA Empty Comment on post

Post  Sue Ann Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Not sure I really belong here, except I write science fiction that has humans descended from hybridization with an alien. But you used as a reference a science article I wrote. No problem with that--it's in the public domain. But the Milankovitch effect does NOT need any modification of the law of gravity. It's just very difficult (mathematically) to solve for the known gravitational effects of all of the planets when their own motions (and thus their positions at any particular time) are also governed by the gravitational forces of all of the other planets. Luckily the sun, the moon, Jupiter and Saturn provide most of the forces, and the others can be added as perturbations. This has been done using all of the major planets, and there are no major changes coming up. In fact, we are just starting an unusually prolonged period (around 50,000 years)of very low eccentricity. Since the eccentricity cycle is the one that lines up most closely with major glacial-interglacial shifts, I'm not all that sure we would be heading for a major glacial period even if we weren't adding so much junk to the atmosphere.
    I'm a lot more concerned with the fact that the climate is a potentially chaotic system--that is, it does indeed have tipping points, and a small change may push it to a new state. Ice core data show that this has happened in the past. Given that things like our agriculture--what plants are planted when and where--is attuned to our present climate, this could result in mass starvation, which is a serious problem. http://sueannbowling.com/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA Empty Re: Another GLP Classic of inside info leaked by a relative who worked for NASA

Post  Carol Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Aloha and welcome Sue Ann. I'm delighted you joined us as the topic you wrote about is near and dear to my heart. With your background in physics, geophysics and atmospheric science. I'm looking forward to your posts. I also think some of our members will be drooling knowing we have a new member who can help us out with some of our science type questions. I've been praying for someone with your level of expertise to join up as a member and now you're here. Thank you so much for joining Mists.

You've got some excellent reviews on your book. I'm looking forward to reading it.

http://www.amazon.com/Sue-Ann-Bowling/e/B003E8PPVO/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Sue Ann - Beleive Me - You're in the right place so Welcome...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sue Ann
    Sue Ann

Post  Sue Ann Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:16 pm

I've taught some "science for poets" type classes, as well as being the lead writer for the Alaska Science Forum for a while, so I'll try. I'm doing a lot of basic science articles, including a series on basic astrophysics-building fictional planets, on my blog at http://homecomingbook.wordpress.com/
    Right now it's mostly horse color genetics, energy and momentum (as related to my fiction teleportation) and Geophysical Christmas Carols, some of which are scientific in-jokes. Take a look and wee if the level is right.
    I do seem to be having a bit of a problem with URL links--we'll wee if this one comes out doubled, too.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome on the forum Sue Ann Cheerful
    Hope you stay a little while with us .
    Thank you for your contribution.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks for starting this thread Carol.
    Interesting .
    I am listening to Dr Paul Laviolette's interview .
    It's a really good one

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:34 pm

yw mudra. Of all of the scientists discussing this Dr Paul Laviolette is my favorite because he is just so down to earth with it all and sincere. I had invited him to pop in but he is also very busy but happy I was posting his info here.

I'm so happy that Sue Ann joined us and has "links." Links are fun.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:44 pm