tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS Empty DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

For many years, I along with millions of other people tend to dream dreams that are warnings or lets one glimpse into the future. Recently I've been having a series of dreams, which are unusual for me and involve ET. I am not the normal type ET contactee, nor an abductee that I'm consciously aware of. But I did have "one" very unusual "contactee" conscious experience a number of years back, while I was interacting with one particular and very interesting contactee. Since he was a teen at the time I kept silent what I knew about him, as he is indeed a very unusual individual - and now somewhat in the public eye. So I suspect, my one lone experience of contact was directly related to something I had shared with him about Christ and my personal, one time visit from Christ, that occurred years ago that they (ET) wanted to know about. I learned a lot from that single ET contact experience - a lot. And of particular importance to me is that this particular ET group (reptilians and/or greys) could not recreate the vibrational frequency that Christ resonates at.

This is not an experience I share with others as it is so unusual and so deeply personal that anyone reading or listening would surely think I was a loon of epic proportions. But, what the hey. I got over being concerned about what others thought long ago and will share some deeply personal info because it seems that the time is now, to do so.

I suspect I may sound like a loon to some but since I tend to go with personal experience as reality and do have multiple upper graduate degrees - sounding like a loon and being a loon can be two distinct different things. One of my graduate degrees is in Transpersonal Counseling where we examine the paranormal to determine what is truly psychosis and what is prophetic or psychic intuitional knowing. I come from a family who like many others could sense into reality at an expanded level. And like many families this is not something we discuss with each other because being highly intuitive is selective on an unconscious level and just natural. I tend to think of it as an intuitive ability that is stronger in some then others and can be passed down in certain families. Yet, in reality, being intuitive is a birthright and something humanity shares as we are spiritual beings in a human incarnation. Some are more into the physical aspect of their humanness and others more into the spiritual aspect of their beingness. Those who are more connected to their spiritual nature tend to be more intuitive. Yet, intuitiveness is a birthright and something we, as humanity, collectively share. It is also something we needed just to survive on this planet and a gift that is inherent within our beingness. For instance, sensing danger in the wild is an innate survival sense needed to stay alive. We all have innate senses we are born with which have to do with basic survival.

I, like many others, tend to dream of future events. Most future events are pretty ordinary and have more to do with family or warning about something potentially dangerous - like paying attention when a dog runs into the street or sensing into an oncoming death of a close family member. Most future events are just ordinary things in everyday life pertaining to what is in the immediate future within about a 48-hour period and sometimes out into a few months. Almost always these dreams pertain to immediate family members and personal situations. I tend to get warning dreams so as to be alert and avoid an auto accident or know when a family member is going to pass over. I don't dream of global events and even more rarely of ET. But last night was different and very unusual and this was before I had even read of the recent CMEs that Instigator posted.

The dream was lucid and we, the family were sitting in the main room of a house in the mountains looking out a huge picture window up into the blue sky. Over the mountain peak I saw an oval shape silver alien spacecraft appear - in the upper portion of the window and thought to myself, “uh, oh.” Whomever was in the spacecraft was clearly aware we were there and came our way. In the next section of the dream there was a dark room filled with many people. Rather then joining them, I turned and walked into another empty dark room and stood behind the door where I wasn’t visible. An ET or human looking individual (I could not see what the head or face looked like – yet I had a sense of human) in a form fitting type uniform reached around and gently took my hand. My sense was, this is familiar and feels comfortable. I followed him outside to another small spacecraft where he stooped down to make some type of mechanical type of adjustment - when I awoke. I was not afraid of who I was with but was fearful of being with the others. They were not family nor did I know where the family was.

I had another contactee share with me that the planet will be evacuated where certain individuals will be removed to another planet when something major happens here on earth. None of us know the “when” of such an event or what will happen to the planet.

Over the years I’ve read numerous accounts from various people as to what they dream or have been told by ET. One such story is that many of the gray hybrids are safe in huge dome type areas as to when earth and will remain there - until when the earth can be inhabited by them. This particular story comes from what David Jacobs who wrote about the grey hybrids in The Threat (pdf format) based on hundreds of hypnosis sessions with abductees where supposedly the grey hybrids will take over the planet after some major CME disasters which are suppose to wipe out the surface of the planet. Some of you may recall the movie, The Knowing.. at least I think that is the name where the planet is taken out by a CME. I am of the personal opinion that we, humankind, can project and alter future events – even when it comes to the weather as demonstrated in some experiments on Coast to Coast. In fact, there is even evidence that the past can be altered as well and I have perfect recall as to two such things being altered. So time, past and future is fluid, as all exists within a stream of consciousness that crosses dimensions and some of it can be altered. One just needs to know “how.” Some time travelers know how to do this.

I invite other prophetic dreamers to share your dreams here. As for the dream I just shared.. I don’t know if it is prophetic or not as often my prophetic dreams are lucid - and I discover the truth of it after the event. Most of my prophetic dreams are just ordinary and personal relating to the family. Since this dream included ET, which is unusual and rare it seemed appropriate to share it and invite other intuitive dreamers to share what they are sensing as well. Humans are telepathic and they do sense danger. We can use this thread to tap into the unconscious stream of consciousness and visit what is being brought to the surface that wants our collective attention.

Precognition dreaming is something that humans do. Some pay attention and remember. If you remember your dreams and have precognition dreams, I invite you to please feel free to share them in this thread

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS Empty Re: DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Looney Tunes, yep, that's you all right! Seriously, you need to dream purposefully, Carol, and keep posting what you see when (or where) you travel in the dreamtime. I have heard of the "evac" for decades. If you were invited, would you go? Where IS this planet? Would you be able to travel back to earth if you changed your mind and assuming that earth was still okay? Or would the deal be one of, once ya go, ya can't come back, no matter what? If so, why not? There are so many questions I would ask. And, most importantly, who gets to go? Do I want to be a part of a group that would have me? Sorry, that's an old joke, but, are there grade A karma planets, and grade C karma planets being offered? Do these humans/grays/hybrids/entities grade us?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 pm

hahahaha Lolerz

Do you really want me to answer these questions? All I can share is the little I've read about and what contactees and abductees have shared.

If you were invited, would you go?

It depends on what my agreement was prior to incarnation during the interlife. I also like the idea of becoming a rainbow being. The Winner However, my commitment is to service so wherever that leads me is where I'll end up.

Where IS this planet?

I've no idea as he could also be located in another Universe or even another dimension.

Would you be able to travel back to earth if you changed your mind and assuming that earth was still okay?

Who knows? Now if one had a very close ET friend who had a ship, perhaps. But I doubt it as it would appear to be a new location designed to take on those humans who still wish to evolve in human form.

Or would the deal be one of, once ya go, ya can't come back, no matter what? If so, why not?

More along the lines of those who sailed to Plymoth in the New World would be more likely. Again this isn't something I have any answers to but perhaps those in the secret space programs would know more.

Who gets to go?

As I understand it some have already been pre-selected but I've no real clue as to how or why. And there are other contactees who have been trained to assist when evaucation takes place at multiple levels. Some have identified that they will go into underground bunkers. Some will go in space ships with different groups/types of ETs. Some will evolve (transfigure). Some will just pass over. Some are already waiting in other dimensions to come to planet earth once the surface settles after the transition. Yet as we know, all is just speculation until events actually transpire.

Do I want to be a part of a group that would have me?

Depends who they are, doesn't it?

Do these humans/grays/hybrids/entities grade us?

There are 114 different ET groups that have been identified - each with different agendas. Who can sort this stuff out at our level? Certainly not I. And as in grading... I "suspect" people will end up in groupings based on frequency they personally resonate at along with karmic connections. I recall listening to one abductee connected with the grays who is personally looking forward to being in the grey hybrid body, living hundreds of years and being on this planet. That isn't what I envision for myself as evolution is ever expressive and cosmically multi-varient. The rainbow body seems more along something I would find more appealing. Perhaps the question is "To be Human or not to be Human." I've had different Contactees share with me they will go back to their ET origin as they are in a human body for this particular cosmic evolutional transition.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Carol, I appreciate your cooperation in letting me draw you out a little. I also like when people just simply state they don't know, instead of making up some b.s., ya know? I had no idea that there have been 114 groups identified. I guess the big question, then, is who made that list? Please don't mind me, as I have only been studying this information for a couple of years, actually, since I clicked into Project Camelot in a link somewhere. Little did I know that hours, weeks, and years later, I still would be seeking more information. Thank you.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

The dream was lucid and we, the family were sitting in the main room of a house in the mountains looking out a huge picture window up into the blue sky. Over the mountain peak I saw an oval shape silver alien spacecraft appear - in the upper portion of the window and thought to myself, “uh, oh.” Whomever was in the spacecraft was clearly aware we were there and came our way. In the next section of the dream there was a dark room filled with many people. Rather then joining them, I turned and walked into another empty dark room and stood behind the door where I wasn’t visible. An ET or human looking individual (I could not see what the head or face looked like – yet I had a sense of human) in a form fitting type uniform reached around and gently took my hand. My sense was, this is familiar and feels comfortable. I followed him outside to another small spacecraft where he stooped down to make some type of mechanical type of adjustment - when I awoke. I was not afraid of who I was with but was fearful of being with the others. They were not family nor did I know where the family was.

Can you elaborate on what you think this dream means? As for the whole evacuation theory, I think I'll just play it safe and let any CME's vaporize me, and refuse to go underground or to other planets. I figure I'll just get another vessel somewhere else that is similar anyway, if they are telling the truth, and if they are trying to trick people, with some kind of soul trap net, I would have avoided the trick =).
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Linda. James Casbolt did mention the number of ETs. His was the highest count I had read about. You may actually enjoying the 5 chapters he has written about his experiences and sites Barry (Spirit Wolf) so I suspect what he has to share is authentic.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casboltagent1chap.shtml

Hello Investigator. I don't know what the dream means as it is a single dream of many all with various, yet similar themes of new beginnings. Even the dream last night was again a dream of a new beginning only this time it was a young girl giving a knight her first kiss and he was taken with her trust along with an experience of singularity. A few days ago the dream was in a clothes closet with white wedding attire for the bride and groom. Again, the theme is new beginning.

The dream of the UFO was unusual as generally I do not have those types of dreams and it was very vivid (lucid). Again, it had to do with new beginnings. I've no clue as to what that can mean as of yet and will just have to wait and see. What I do know is that something is on the horizon. What ever it is - is positive because weddings, first kiss and traveling with a trusted companion for the first time are happy events. All I can go by are the images and what they portray. In each instance, I experienced happiness.

Now.. I just discovered yesterday my brother is getting remarried to an old friend of mine and that my son is moving from London to San Francisco next year. This could be what these dreams are about. I still don't know what the travel dream is about yet but was approached just a few days ago to fly on a private jet to China with a few friends for business and pleasure. I've no idea how this will unfold either as this too is a wait and see if it will even happen.

Dreamscapes are personal and can offer up a lot of information. If I were to pursue a deeper understanding of the different images I could spend some time doing journal dialoguing between the images to discover the messages they are carrying for me personally. I just sense some major shifts about to take place and some of the dreams are offering up clues to some significant upcoming family changes.

As for the UFO image. I'm still pondering on what that could mean. As on a symbolic level UFO means freedom, travel, other-worldly, new situations, environments and a sense of being taken care of as representative of the being that was guiding me out into the light away from the others.

I do have friends - who have very strong guides who give them earth changes dreams. Perhaps they would be willing to share in this thread what is surfacing for them. It would enlightening to have others input as well.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Ah, Investigator, I'm totally with ya on this one. It's finding the right place to be on earth, in "time." I don't want no stinkin' underground cave living, thank you. I also don't want to go aboard a ship, no no not me. I don't even want to see one. Huh, maybe that's why the underground bunkers are there, not for fear of CME's, but from fear of the Others. Our musing are quite fantastic, are they not?
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS Empty Intense dream of mass abduction/off-planet transport

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Here's a dream that I had earlier this year(June):

I wanted to share a really intense dream I had last night.

I was in an outdoor area, with rolling green hills and buildings here and there.

There were numerous people about, walking and talking. It was night time.

I was walking along when I noticed something moving very quickly through the sky.
    It looked like a small star sweeping through the sky. I then saw another one, and another....
    There were dozens flying all around. I remember thinking "This is great! They are finally
    showing themselves!"

Then, people started disapprearing all around me. They disappeared in what looked like
    a display of rainbow colored light. For a moment, I was fearful, thinking they were being
    disintegrated.

I then saw others who were beginning to levitate before dematerializing into a flash of rainbow-colored light. I then had the impression that something BIG was about to happen, and these people were being taken off the planet onto the ships for presumed safekeeping.

When I realized this, I started calling out hoping they would take me too...

Last thing I remember is starting to dematerialize - and then I woke up....

Perhaps I have been reading too many channelings, or there is a part of me that wishes
    to escape this reality. Maybe this was a past experience.

Either way, it was very real and did not fade from my memory unlike most dreams.
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS Empty My dreams incase im missing somthing or help others.

Post  wingmanof light Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I have to start from the beginning so it's in one place sorry its long . I have opened my mind to anything possible 5 years ago and way different path since then. No I have not heard from my guides or see anything or nothing concrete other then feeling great and having some good luck and witness law of karma working . I talk to the creator every day and I feel he's got that loving teddy bear quality :).
    So what you read next is only my own conclusion of putting everything in a pot and grabbing what feels right. The rest is a dream I had nothing nor take it only as that.
    So I ask for clarity and to constant to be learning and to constant protection from the dark without having to ask if its close. I like help I tend to ask from the big guns for help on anything or to blunted the future is not set in stone and believe as co creators and do anything or greater as Jesus had said. So as the creator as a first line of defense.
    Dolores Cannon, Morning Coffee with god book and David Wilcock Biggest inspired. Like the rules.
    1. Can't judge only the creator can.
    2. Can't over impose my idea on any one. You can tell them but have to back off at that point. We all have our own reality.
    3. Keep open mind to anything possible.
    4. Fear, Greed, Hate Anger Revenge are Negative and will have karma wheel bounce back at you when you toss it out to others. That it Empower the negative and makes them stronger.
    5. Life is a lesson even the dark it's a battle ask for light to be on whoever is after you and imagine the negative passing thru you and ask the light and love to touch them.
    6. If you let the negative pass threw and draw on light and love instead it passes through you the law of the karma wheel.. It will then go back the sender 2 fold. You have to do nothing it will make it even somehow some way as it sees fit it's not up to us to judge.
    7. Talk to God as your father in heaven. That teddy love and say I love you to him once and wile and to help this world out how he seas fit. I give him ideas allot as co creator but it's his show always instead of thinking nothing we can do.
    8. For Fun I like the Riki healing from the hands and send power of light love from god and that spark of life god gave us to heal others. Even the planet anything is possible.
    9. Future events are not in stone. As my wife had a dream of holding onto your time cards live in the now. It's what we create not what we are told to believe. Even if the future is predicted like Nostradamus it can be prevented and changed.
    10. Ask for clarity From god on something and wait be patient it will come when time is right.

Before I share my last dream this one I was dreaming felt negative energy in my wife. I go to her put my hand on her and sent Riki light of god on my wife to heal a negative energy and in dream mind you. It popped out of her attacked me I prayed it had me down and did my Riki energy with thought of projecting light energy from god and that spark that god gave me. It cried I now was holding it trying to get away I wake up it flew out accost my wife. Now sitting up wife wakes up asked what went across the bed. Then I tell her. After that I have a new thought to what dreams are. Are huge respect for the power of the light that helped in dreams .This one is real as to actually feeling it go across the bed.
    So I was in dream feeling strong not fearing the dark as to my last XXX beating it got in my last dream. I was sitting in a booth not alone at to my guardian angel if I have to guess it had my back. I feel energy a bit doing Riki this guy walks in normal looking but felt a nasty negative repelling vibration negative I stand and walk towards him before he says anything I send the light and love of god to him from my hand like a spotlight so god know his location and heal or remove the bad energy. He said do not know who you are dealing with and to stop. I walk away as the rules I said ok. he turned around walked out the door his head was down so I Felt compelled to try again. I walk to him and did Riki light with my hand on his arm imagining a cross on the palm of my hand. He said to stop because he was the prince of darkness and I was invading his reality and was not a to impose myself to him. So stopped walked out and respected that then I go outside. His minions tore my car apart. Again he Riki I blessed them and said they invaded my reality and to stop . They stop ripping my car apart and put it together again. I get in and drive off and wake up. And after 35years or dreams of dark I no longer have the repeating ones which is huge I feel great.

I have to share my new dream Finally. I mentioned before I had a portal dream I was shown 3 identical dreams. first day was show a portal . Day two it was a portal and told to punch threw and 3 identical times again in same night. Day 3 portal and now punch threw with a code and step thru with it yes 3 times again lol.
    So now for the new dream. I got a crystal pyramid and had it at the head of my head board. Dec 23 .My Dream I was on earth it was not totally clear but I was on earth and some portal and I step threw but not alone with others with me. My next thought was that spark of life god gave us and God with many like me like standing in space. Location was lighted space empty but it was in the same area where the creator hangs out . Sort of on the other side of a computer where he is looking down at us. I read something some place that sticks going 5d that's internal to god so the creator so he and mother don't have to keep his eye on us. He was surprised to see us.
    So then my thought was that spark of life they gave at our creation is its own power as gods part of a bigger Consciousness. Then at that moment then we all the kids did the Riki love and light to the plant threw the portal and then Earth popped out into this new space outside like next step past 5D but for alongside god in his world. Then I feel this he was surprised that happened and feel the love and proud we did it and he himself dint think of.
    My final thought. It's a bit past my own thought to think of this .The spark of life we have been given to live is powerful together to accomplish it on our own power. Jesus said what he said we can do things even greater and keep hearing we don't know the power we are capable and co creators. Imagination love team work that spark god gave us to not sell our self short or give into fear or to except that reality.. I lean away from Et's help for whatever reasons I lean to god first for help or help ourselves.
    Have a great day.
    santa santa santa
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:26 pm

What a wonderful dream wingmanof light. Indeed, whatever human kind can think of can be co-created utilizing that god spark inside. Didn't Delores Cannon mention that the earth split into two earths and one entered into another dimension?

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

DREAMING FUTURE EVENTS Empty Re:

Post  wingmanof light Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes she does and others talk about a split to 4D or 5D to. What I found watching lots of stuff their is a general same thing they are all talking about. Its part of my soup can that I pull it out of I like to call it.

www.schauerpc.net links to my is my you tube link with videos I was watching or found. Take a look and see what you find something I missed :). cool I just found this hear.lol Sounds Framilar almost dang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7g3ed5w94Y&feature=related

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am