tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
starninja
mudra
Carol
7 posters

GIRL CHAT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GIRL CHAT Empty GIRL CHAT

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 am

Last night when inadvertently hyjacking burgundia's horoscope thread I realized it would be nice to have a space just to chat about ordinary stuff as compared to specific topics. So this is that thread and the chat posts in burgundia's thread are moved to here.

Re: HOROSCOPES

Post starninja Yesterday at 10:11 pm
    Burgundia,

Your horoscope is like a sword above my head. Crazy Happy

Re: HOROSCOPES

Post Carol Yesterday at 10:53 pm
    ack! It's right on the money. I just need a good mercury retrograde to get back to unfinished business... the books.

Post starninja Yesterday at 11:01 pm
    Carol,
    For a couple of months, I felt in every cell in my body that fun is over for Leo. Crybaby

Post Carol Today at 12:17am
    Hi Star. I understand what you mean.

I've always felt like on a treadmill during the months of October, November and December as there is so much to do and I tend to dread it because I don't like stress. This year has been more stressful then others in a different sense involving family but it always has been a wicked time for me for about as long as I can remember during these few months each year. Even this year in cutting out all of my external activities, except one, I still don't have all of the down time I need to just go inward and be quiet. And I often am in battles of one sort or another involving others distortions and having to muck out the stalls so-to-speak in terms of standing firm in integrity while dealing with others lack of vision, delusions or illusions. Whether running organizations, dealing with business politics or just involved in community work and/or dealing with unwell family members. So I've just surrendered to it and now think of it as the rapids similar to when we were in the Grand Cayon river rafting. I've actually gone down rapids where the boat folded in half and scared the bejezzua out of me. Crazy Happy There's nothing like an encounter with nature to set priorities in order. Change is inevitable and January is nice and slow. More peaceful.

For now just play more music and do art.. be creative. I've been listening to the music members have posted here and it really helps.. and also watching some of the youtube links are inspirational and healing. I just have to get back into my book because that is what makes me happiest, writing. It used to be painting and then also singing as I was cantor at our church. Now it is writing. I was thinking of starting to do yoga again too as it also is relaxing snd it's time to start meditating again as well. Energies are shifting and connecting to this energetic undercurrent is easier then fighting it.

Just breath in, breath out, release, relax and let go.... I just need to keep reminding myself to let go as I tend to get too passionate and care too much about events I see unfolding that will cause others suffering. Keeping balance is key and spending time outdoors in the garden helps to as the earths energy is very nurturing.

So star baby girl...warrior woman, your on the surf board riding the curl with the light pouring through guiding your way. Just know a sister is on the board next to you who knows this too will pass.
    flower

Post starninja Today at 1:40 am

Carol,
    It sounds that all Leos hate November and December and I am not alone. Crazy Happy I hated it even before I was born.Lol. This year is even harder as I feel in my bones that my soul is forcing me to move in a direction that I was avoiding. I agree that balance is a key but I am too........ passionate to have it my life. Lolerz I am afraid that if I have balance, I will lose an important aspect of who I am. I think that I need to increase my GYM regime to be grounded. Art, music, dance help......but I can easily get lost in it. Heh heh

Oh, I love when we don’t follow the rules and have some nice chat. Big Grin 2 Gathering

Post Carol Today at 2:17 am
    Have you ever taken some self-defense classes? There was this one class in model mugging that sounded interesting but the one I did do was with the bamboo sticks. Talk about a release. I frightened the bejezzua out of my instructor, and myself, when I got into the mama bear protective role. Wack, wack, wack, wack...

Now I stick to the ab circle and swing the patooka from side to side. Oooyeah 1 It really is fun. :insanelyhappy:

Keep in mind that what we avoid often comes sooner then later. Hopefully it will be behind you sooner then later as well. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

GIRL CHAT Empty Re: GIRL CHAT

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 am

Nice idea Carol sunny

Makes me think that Mercuriel gave us a chat room in the Mists .
    For those who did'nt notice it it's at the bottom of home page.
    It would be great every time we are online we automatically
    register there as well .
    This way we could have a life chat there and it may even attract some
    of our guests too.
    What do you all think about that ?
    Guys are welcome too of course .
    I'll do as I say and register there now.

Love from me
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 am

Carol,

You read my mind. cheers I thought a while ago about having a tread where we can chat.
    I haven't taken self-defense classes but I love martial art. I think that I was a male in my previous life. Lolerz
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 am

Mudra,

I am afraid that guys don't know how to have a chat. Insanely Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 am

starninja wrote:Mudra,

I am afraid that guys don't know how to have a chat. Insanely Happy

Exactly...lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am

I just experienced something very odd and what to put everyone on alert. Not sure if it was a glitch but since this has NEVER happened before I need to put this out.

While on Firefox and Netscape I was at Mists and then the screen went blank. There was the url in the header and nothing on the screen. I tried a number of urls I had in my email box and same thing. I got back in using Safari but thought this very odd as I had just been viewing Alex Jone's latest youtube announcement on how google is shutting him down and there are no links to his sites anymore. So just so you know.. we do have a back-up that Floyd set up for us so be sure to bookmark that link just in case.

http://www.themistsofavalon.info/

Now I just checked this and the server had dropped the link as well. Who knows what is going on but it's odd and it appears there are now efforts to shut down free speech on the internet. So make back-up copies of data and links on flash drives or copy to hard drive as once this is gone.. so are we.

There is one thing I did at another site a few years back and that was to collect skype addresses and/or actual telephone numbers. One or two of us can be the source of the data. I generally prefer several trusted individuals to have this ino. Anchor is in Australia, I'm in the US and Merc is in Canada. I would also trust mudra in Europe with this info if members want to remain connected in case the net does go down. Please let me know what you think.

I also maintain a land line with and old non-electronic telephone so it stays on line as long as phone service is available. There are reports of some sun CME activity which can also interfere with the net and electronics so if you want to stay in the communication loop.. just PM me your skype address or actual landline telephone number. I have free service to the mainland and special rate to calls to London and Germany for relatives.

If you're comfortable with us having this info just PM it to me and let me know what you want to do. Mahalo

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=project+camelot&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=project+camelot+mists+o+avalon&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=e69b4d9c5dd710f6

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes, Carol, we should take all the precautions. I am in contact with mudra and a few others, so I think it will be possible to stay in contact via Skype.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Good. Please PM me skype addresses and telephone numbers because if skype goes down (CME or EMP) what is left is a landline.

Last night I had the strangest dream where I woke up and was alone in a deserted landscape akin to the desert. But now I see that without the Net, it is similar to the dream.

Then I had the odd internet glitches a few hours later. I think this is a precog and alert to take action while we can to stay connected.

We can also plan a time to do some chats using the link at the bottom for those who wish to discuss things.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 pm

been thinking the same thing, even wrote on my magic blackboard : start network
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Carol,
    It is a good idea to start networking. Oh, when women chat, they always come with great solutions……..but men think that we are wasting our time. Gathering

BTW, I can’t see a chat anywhere. I will be a good to arrange time to have chat. Musical
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Would be great one person gathers all coordinates of those that want to share them and then forward them to everyone else.
    We were a few to do this in PA and it's been wonderfull to remain in contact during the times the forum went down.
    Make a print copy of these and computers can crash sometimes .

Love from me
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Mudra,

Carol mentioned to send our address to her. I think we need to ask Carol if she would be willing to collect all address and forward to others. It may be a time consuming. I can’t be that much of help due to the fact that I love and hate computer. Big Grin 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Sure, not a problem. I just need to know who wants to be included.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Carol,
    That a spirit. cheers I think that members who will send their address want to be included. But I may be wrong.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Just fill out what you want included.

Name:
    Address:
    email address:

So far I have Jenetta, burgundia, mudra and AC.

If we all have skype we can also do conference calls

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

I would love to have conference calls. It would be more fun that writing. geek
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 am

Carol wrote:Just fill out what you want included.

Name:
    Address:
    email address:

So far I have Jenetta, burgundia, mudra and AC.

If we all have skype we can also do conference calls
    And now you have Brook sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Star, I read this article and thought of you because it's a great article and you're a great person.

http://emiliya.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/the-permission-to-be-human/

Quote:

The other day I read an article in Yoga Journal that compared our emotions to spices. A healthy diet should include a variety of different flavors salty, sweet, spicy, bitter and sour. Similarly, our lives are filled with lots of different emotions and you want to experience that variety as they come up.

I love this analogy because it reminds us just how rich our emotional spectrum can be. You can feel happy, sad, angry, content, joyful, playful, embarrassed, surprised, mad, bashful, excited, romantic, calm, tired, and so on. We get so caught up in “I feel good” or “I feel bad,” that it is sometimes difficult to even find the words to describe what emotion you feel.

The permission to be human involves honoring that emotions (both positive and negative) serve a purpose. Allow them to pass through you, as opposed to fighting back or holding on to them.

Once you start giving yourself the permission to be human. To make mistakes and fix them. To not always be perfect and to be a work in progress. You’ll find you can give other people in your life the permission to be human as well."

Indeed, I've found this to be true. I know at my inner core I'm happy. Yet, as a conduit for allowing information to flow through, information also may affect my mood. Yet, since at my core I'm at peace with myself and happy, like a cork I bob back up to my normal emotional peaceful state - after processing unsettling info. When I read what Lionhawk wrote, I too had to think about this. Some of it I knew about, some not. So allowing new info into my worldview perspective and integrating it may take some time to literally sleep on it. When I first discovered that some ETs could just move through the walls and there was nothing one could do... I freaked. This was years ago and I've processed and lot of info since. I think some of these other realities are so far out there that our soup is getting a bit too spicy a bit too quickly. Time is like water. It can dilute the soup and allow one opportunities to get beyond the fantastical to acceptance - or not. Let's face it. It is also a freaky world out there... and it's also an awesome beautiful world as well. We do get to choose what we wish to focus on and work toward. So I choose to stay in alignment with my divine purpose and not sweat the rest. Thubs Up

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Thank you Carol, Hugs

I see us as emotional beings and I agree that we need to feel it all. Feelings like whether are changing from moment to moment and we only experience pain when we try to run from them, suppress them, or alter them. Life is worthless if we don’t know ourselves on emotional level. I strongly believe that if people had a high level of emotional awareness where they feel and understand their feelings and feel the feelings of others, we would dance to the music of love and peace.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Hey girls, we need some fun. They are ready to serve drinks.Big Grin 2

GIRL CHAT 101_12780946_ac6650ef0c0a6ee
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Okay, that made me say Ah Jesus!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:54 pm

On a more serious note, I need some advice for a friend. Lucy has heard me talk about all of the science on Project Camelot/Avalon/Mists of Avalon over the past year and a half. After we had a meteorite land practically in Lucy's back yard in the Atlanta area this week, she is wanting me to "check on Project Camelot" about any info available regarding the crap that's falling from the sky, and why now? Is there bigger XXXX on the way? Where do you all suggest I send her? Which thread? I'm certain she knows a lot of what the general idea is, about Earth Changes and all, having read Mary Summer Rain's books, but I would like to get her to a specific place regarding upcoming asteroids, space junk, etc. Any ideas? She probably won't join the forum yet, she works full time and commutes for hours a day. Last thing she wants to do is get on the computer at home, ya know? Any suggestions would be helpful. Lucy is cool, she works for the Trust for Public Land, giving land back to the people in private trusts. Over the years, many people have given their thousands of acres back to Indian tribes. I love what she does. Ciao, ladies.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 pm

That's sweet Jesus linda. Lolerz

Take a look at this link: The Sun Is Freaking Out and Now More Cosmic Dust.
    http://www.handpen.com/Bio/sun_freaks.html

Table of Contents

Dreaded Solar Cycle 24
    A Real Danger is Related to the Galactic Plane - Comets
    Cosmic Dust Effecting our Weather
    Ions Entering Our Solar System Cause Tremendous Changes
    List of Wild Changes to Our Solar System
    Stronger Sunlight Not Manmade Greenhouse Gasses
    Moon Craters Offer Evidence of 50 Time Greater Solar Flare Activity
    How Bad Can Solar Flares Get?
    Updates **