tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
THEeXchanger
HigherLove
wingmanof light
enemyofNWO
Jonah
Vidya Moksha
devakas
JesterTerrestrial
spiritwarrior
burgundia
Floyd
Mercuriel
Jenetta
gscraig
Swanny
Bobbie
mudra
syamakunda
Balance
anomalous cowherd
Carol
monique
TRANCOSO
27 posters

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Empty Re: What In The World Are They Spraying?

Post  Jenetta Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 pm

CONTINUE: http://www.activistpost.com/2014/05/whats-with-weather-and-chemtrails.html
    [/quote]

Trancoso it says this page doesn't exist Suspect 

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Empty Re: What In The World Are They Spraying?

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Trancoso it says this page doesn't exist Suspect 

Try: http://www.activistpost.com

and go from there to: http://www.activistpost.com/2014/05/whats-with-weather-and-chemtrails.html

or search for whats-with-weather-and-chemtrails at http://www.activistpost.com

Toast 

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 04, 2014 1:52 am

mudra wrote:Hi there Vidhya ,

China tested a domestically-produced drone aircraft designed to disperse smog on Saturday, official media reported, in an important step for the country's domestic aviation industry.

Personal note: " compared to other methods for spreading catalysts " . It would be interesting to hear more about these other methods don't you think  as well knowing what these chemicals actually are ?

I don't know about you but my gut feeling is they are not the first one to play with chemistry in our skies and I won't buy that is actually a good thing.  

Love from me
    mudra

It appears that they are not saying what catalysts are being used but it is believed to be silver iodide, which will cause the water vapour (or smog in this case) to form larger water droplets and therefore drop from the sky.. this is the basis of cloud seeding....

but once again the headlines are ridiculous ... 'china to use drones for chemtrails'.... well no, silver iodide is absolutely clear, if you put it in the atmosphere then you wont see it, and it certainly wont leave a visible trail.....

BUT.... and this as the basis of my own thinking/ research.... IF the air was saturated with silver iodide and then a commercial aircraft flew through it the contrail would condense and persist..... Could this explain 'chemtrails?... well the short answer is yes, but i dont see the mechanism, i dont see how they could achieve this, they would have to release a LOT of silver iodide at heights above the commercial jets.. and it would disperse over the globe....and it would have to be a global effort, multi nations, are they doing this? I dont know.... IM guessing not, i cant see how......

just to make clear once again.... I know they are doing this kind of stuff routinely.... my point is, the white trails you see out of the back of aircraft are contrails and not chemtrails.... they use crop dusters and now drones to cloud seed... these  WONT produce visible trails....

re activist post, its slow to load these days, keep hitting refresh and you will get there, its another of my bookmarked sites and there is some good info in here
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 04, 2014 4:07 am

Just found this, I didnt write it, but I could have
    http://irishweatheronline.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/contrails-v-chemtrails-the-science-that-debunks-the-conspiracy/

I wont paste here, go and read it....

then I saw Dane Winging-it's latest vitriol, which I will post here:
    "Don’t think your government would poison its own citizens? Think again, this is business as usual for those in power. Criminal biological experimentation like the tests outlined in the short 4 minute video below are routine for the US government, this is not a matter of opinion, but is rather a historical fact. Now, with the ongoing spraying of the entire planet with toxic metals and chemicals through the climate engineering programs, we are all literally being poisoned day in and day out. Many of the materials being sprayed over our heads have already been identified by numerous lab tests from around the globe, this mix of toxic metals is quite lethal by itself. Consider this, at any point in time those in power can put a pathogen in the “climate engineering” mix that could mean game over for us all. The spraying of our skies MUST be stopped."

And not one single reference in danes monologue, no data, no proof.....'numerous lab tests'.. where? point to one, is it so hard to paste a link?, he can manage to link to his donate button ok, maybe I will donate to his page? after all this spraying must be stopped eh? Crazy Happy 

the guy's either an idiot or disinfo.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sun May 04, 2014 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:

re activist post, its slow to load these days, keep hitting refresh and you will get there, its another of my bookmarked sites and there is some good info in here

Do you use 'CCleaner' and 'RegVac Register Cleaner' to get rid of all the 'trash' on your computer?

If not, download both (free) and use them after every session.

It will make your pc a lot faster.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Vidhya have you read  The Bill text 107th Congress ( 2001-2002)

in this document the United States Government openly admits the existence of Chemtrails & Weather Control Weapons and more .

Source: The library of Congress

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977:

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 pm

mudra wrote:Vidhya have you read  The Bill text 107th Congress ( 2001-2002)

in this document the United States Government openly admits the existence of Chemtrails & Weather Control Weapons and more .

Source: The library of Congress

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977:

Love from me
    mudra

Yes I have seen this, and the weather war documents. As i keep stressing, the fact that they are messing with the weather and spraying chemicals is uncontested. I have many pdfs on my laptop about these programs.

Quote: DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WEATHER PROGRAMS
    The Department of Defense (DOD) operates a military environmental service system to provide specialized worldwide meteorological, space environmental and oceanographic analysis and prediction services in support of military forces.
    This system directly supports all phases of military operations, from strategic planning to tactical operations. While the Army and Marine Corps each have a small specialized weather support capability, the Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command and Air Force Weather are the primary sources of military weather products. In addition, DOD maintains specialized observing capabilities, such as the Defense Meteorological Satellite and Global Weather Intercept Programs, to meet unique military requirements.
    Observational data are sent by military communications networks to military and civil facilities in the United States and overseas.

the use of aerosols in geoengineering is a given, they have played and they are planning to play some more...

a few more sources:
    http://climate.envsci.rutgers.edu/GeoMIP/publications.html
    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-11076786
    http://atmo.tamu.edu/research-and-facilities/aerosol-research
    http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~shs/Climate%20change/Geo-politics/Geoengineering%20Moral%20Hazard.pdf
    http://www.aaar.org/index2.cfm?section=About_AAAR

What I am saying is that what most people are claiming to be chemtrails are not, they are persistent con trails. all the videos that are posted show contrails... you wont see the aerosols they use for weather control, they will be invisible......what I am also saying is that "chemtrail" web sites that claim "they're spraying our skies" are all frauds, including web sites that purport to have soil and water samples.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:

Do you use 'CCleaner' and 'RegVac Register Cleaner' to get rid of all the 'trash' on your computer?

If not, download both (free) and use them after every session.

It will make your pc a lot faster.

never heard of them, i will check them out when I get back to base, thanks for the tip...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun May 04, 2014 11:53 pm

(Vidya)What I am saying is that what most people are claiming to be chemtrails are not, they are persistent con trails. all the videos that are posted show contrails... you wont see the aerosols they use for weather control, they will be invisible......what I am also saying is that  "chemtrail" web sites that claim "they're spraying our skies" are all frauds, including web sites that purport to have soil and water samples.
    [/quote]

Guess Mudra that Vidya is calling Mr. Kucinich a "liar" or "delusional" study 

Bill Text
    107th Congress (2001-2002)
    H.R.2977.IH

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--
    (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
    (2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
    (1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
    (2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
    (1) space exploration;
    (2) space research and development;
    (3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
    (4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
    (1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
    (2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
    (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
    (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
    (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
    (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
    (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
    (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
    (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
    (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
    (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
    (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
    (v) laser weapons systems;
    (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
    (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
    (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon May 05, 2014 12:36 am

ok, enough from me for now, I dont think I am making myself understood, though it seems clear enough to me. I am looking for proof of chemtrails, any data anyone? if there's data I will look.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 05, 2014 8:59 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:ok, enough from me for now, I dont think I am making myself understood, though it seems clear enough to me. I am looking for proof of chemtrails, any data anyone? if there's data I will look.

Vidya,

I am sorry you are feeling this way. Your conclusions come after a long and thorough study on the subject of chemtrails as well as a whole load of materials you studied over time.
    Providing you are right you can't expect people to change their mind without going through the same process as you did would they be interested. .
    Due to a poor health that's been with me for a year and a half and the resulting poisoning of chemicals I had to finally resolve myself to take to treat it , I am unable to concentrate on any serious reading for a long time. Don't expect a great and interesting debate with me these days. I am just not up to it at the moment friend . Hence my being rather laconic most of the time here on this forum.
    I would like to acknowledge your research though . You took it at heart.

The reason I posted that reference to the Congress bill above is that I found it rather odd that Obama mentions in the things that he bans with that bill various subjects that Conspiracy sites bring in the open , chemtrails included.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 am

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:ok, enough from me for now, I dont think I am making myself understood, though it seems clear enough to me. I am looking for proof of chemtrails, any data anyone? if there's data I will look.

Vidya,

I am sorry you are feeling this way. Your conclusions come after a long and thorough study on the subject of chemtrails as well as a whole load of materials you studied over time.
    Providing you are right you can't expect people to change their mind without going through the same process as you did would they be interested. .
    Due to a poor health that's been with me for a year and a half and the resulting poisoning of chemicals I had to finally resolve myself to take to treat it , I am unable to concentrate on any serious reading for a long time.  Don't expect a great and interesting debate with me these days. I am just not up to it at the moment friend . Hence my being rather laconic most of the time here on this forum.
    I would like to acknowledge your research though . You took it at heart.

The reason I posted that reference to the Congress bill above is that I found it rather odd that Obama mentions in the things that he bans with that bill various subjects that Conspiracy sites bring in the open , chemtrails included.

Much Love for You
    mudra

Hello my dear
    mine wasnt an emotive comment, Im not upset but I have nothing more to say that hasnt been said. I have no interest in changing anyone's belief systems, I am simply reporting my findings.... contradiction isnt argument (oh yes it is! <insert monty python sketch here>) so i am out of here until i, or someone, finds some data.
    Im sorry to hear of your illness, I have been out of the mists for a year or so and didnt notice.... I am close to setting up a forest garden here in a beautiful location, amazing wildlife and nature, clean air (as much as it can be)... come and rest a while here if you want (or bring you gardening gear  Very Happy ) .. i will drop you an email when i am sorted..

love and a big hug from me  Flowers 

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 17, 2014 8:56 am

DID THE US AIR FORCE JUST ADMIT IT WAS USING HAARP FOR WEATHER CONTROL?
    by Joseph P. Farrell
    May 17, 2014

The HAARP facility has been, in its own unique way, a mirror to our culture, reflecting its concerns and memes with some accuracy. Very early on in its career, Dr. Nick Begich and Jean Manning, whose book Angels Don’t Play this HAARP exposed its possible uses as a missile defense and weather modification/control technology. This, of course, was roundly denounced as more conspiracy theory crackpottery by the lamestream media, notwithstanding that it was simple physics that Begich and Manning were talking about: play around with an electromagnetic dynamic system like the Earth’s ionosphere by creating vast regions of plasma and so on within it, and,yes, one could create huge areas of low pressure and literally steer weather systems around. Perhaps…perhaps one might also set up unique standing waves within the Earth itself along fault lines, or stimulate piezo-electric effects in rocks along faults lines… The speculations grew, and even Dr. Bernard Eastland, author of some of the first ionospheric heater patents, expressed doubts in a couple of interviews about his own project, and what it might be capable of.

As noted, all of this was dismissed with a laugh as the sheerest nuttery, it was “conspiracy theory.” I remember even a well-known American “conservative” talk radio host issuing a pronouncement ex cathedra on the whole matter.

Infallibility is a fragile thing, however, as the following article from The Anchorage Daily News makes clear.

Air Force prepares to dismantle HAARP ahead of summer shutdown
    By DERMOT COLE
    May 14, 2014

“Responding to questions from Sen. Lisa Murkowski during a Senate hearing Wednesday, David Walker, deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for science, technology and engineering, said this is “not an area that we have any need for in the future” and it would not be a good use of Air Force research funds to keep HAARP going. “We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,” he said. “To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it. But that work has been completed.”

“Comments of that sort have given rise to endless conspiracy theories, portraying HAARP as a superweapon capable of mind control or weather control, with enough juice to trigger hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.

“Scientists say all of that is nonsense, and that the degree of ionosphere control possible through HAARP is akin to controlling the Pacific Ocean by tossing a rock into it.”

CONTINUE: http://www.adn.com/2014/05/14/3470442/air-force-prepares-to-dismantle.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1

This is quite an admission, for in effect, what Mr. Walker is admitting to is (1) Yes, HAARP was for manipulation and control of the ionosphere, and (2) that “work” was completed, in other words, they learned all they needed to know, and (3) they’ve moved along from proto-type technologies to “practical” technologies. There really isn’t any other viable way to construe his remarks.

CONTINUE: http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/05/us-air-force-just-admit-using-haarp-weather-control/
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 pm

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain
    What Russell Blaylock, MD, retired neurosurgeon, has to say about nano-aluminum particles in chemtrails and what they can do to the human brain, especially regarding memory and learning. Aerosolized aluminum enters the brain. Nano-size aluminum particulates enter the brain even more readily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3lW-TGGlk0

MUCH MORE at: http://www.activistpost.com/2014/05/does-airline-you-fly-spray-chemtrails.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:

I am close to setting up a forest garden here in a beautiful location, amazing wildlife and nature, clean air (as much as it can be)... come and rest a while here if you want (or bring you gardening gear  Very Happy ) .. i will drop you an email when i am sorted..

love and a big hug from me  Flowers 

These are wonderfull news Vidya. I am so happy you found a place of paradise you can now settle in.
    Congratulations with your project my dear and all the best with it.
    And thank you too for your kind invite. Sounds wonderfull. Who knows what's there in the future for me ?

Much Love brother

The Karen 
    mudra

[/quote]

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 24, 2014 11:56 am

Aerospace Engineer coming up with a testimony at the Dresden Demonstration

At the Monday Demonstration in Dresden on May 12, 2014, a guy came forward during the open mike session and told the audience he participated in installing chemtrails devices on airplanes. Guess what happened when he went to the local representatives with proof in hand.

The "New Monday Demonstrations" (actually, "Mahnwachen für den Frieden") were started by Lars Mährholz in march 2014 as a grassroots movement for world peace and a fair monetary system. As of midst of May 2014, Monday Demonstrations are taking place in over 60 cities in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and is still growing. After the mainstream media and various forces from left to right in the first place ridiculed, defamed, attacked or ignored the movement, now the media have started to report, in a less harsh way.

The term "Monday Demonstration" refers to the peaceful grassroots demonstrations in East Germany in 1989 in which finally hundreds of thousands citizens took part and which, amongst others, led to the fall of the wall on Nov 9, 1989.

RELATED LINKS:

Monday Demonstrations Germany:
    https://www.facebook.com/montagsmahnw...
    https://www.facebook.com/lars.maehrholz
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/14724...

[b]Aerospace Engineer - I Installed Spraying Equipment On Airplanes - 12th May 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SadtYWRTa-w

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Its pretty hard to convince someone of this Phenomena that does not live under them day after day.

Suspect

That said - The understanding of how contrails occur - Their placement against what IS being seen all over the World should dictate without much need of convincing - What IS occurring and so much so that It would easily be understood what IS going on.

Seriously ? You want Evidence from an Official Source or Sources about this when the Official Sources are all complicit and HAVE to be in order for Them to pull this off to the extent that It IS being reported ?

»Council on Foreign Relations report on Geoengineering«

Now there are some independent Labs that have produced results based on Samples but Its My bet that You won't take that as evidence either.

Check This Out

Y'know - I've been on this merry go round before so have at er'...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 25, 2014 7:55 am

Geoengineering: Analytika Chemtrail Lab Results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSAWxBpnNk8

Love Always
    mudra

November 27, 2013
    French Laboratory Analyzes Pollution From Aircraft “Trails” Emissions 2
    Chemtrail
    Institut Phillipe Taillez Header
    “We think these air borne filaments could result from the recombination of substances that are rejected at high altitude in the atmosphere by jet engines.”
    Chemtrails: New Analysis in French Laboratory
    Filaments collected in the field in four places in France since the end of 2012

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 (Source)

Bernard Tailliez Chemist-mugFilaments collected in the field in four places in France since the end of 2012

Samples collected from individuals, entrusted to Analytika (Center for Independent Research and Expetises Organic Chemistry, located in Cuers, Var, France).

Evidence was such that a French local newspaper “Le Dauphine” published the story.

The report recently published by Analytika analysis provides scientific evidence of anthropogenic origin of these filaments. Among the many various known organic compounds are detected in the composition of fuels and lubricants for aircraft engines molecules, including several phthalates, “endocrine disruptors”.
    Location of filaments at four locations in France since the end of 2012.
    French collection points for chemtrail filaments

Pg. 118 Four filament collection points

Photos of aircraft filaments
    Chemtrails polymer-aandb

Aircraft filaments

The report recently published by Analytika analysis provides scientific evidence of anthropogenic origin of these filaments. Among the many various known organic compounds are detected in the composition of fuels and lubricants for aircraft engines molecules, including several phthalates , “endocrine disruptors”.20131030_Dumas-18_Rapport_analytique_AnAlytikA

Full 119 Page Report (PDF)
    Attachments
    What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Attachment20131030_dumas-18_rapport_analytique_analytika.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1.5 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Real air quality data from the UK

http://uk-air.defra.gov.uk/data/non-auto-data?uka_id=UKA00451&network=rm&s=View+Site

Large concentrations of aluminium and copper during one week in June 2013

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 UKA00451_2013_1139

copper concentrations for the same period

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 UKA00451_2013_1162

zinc

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 UKA00325_2013_1169

Data suggests no continuous release, but occasional peaks would suggest dumping of these metals or an error in the testing lab, which is actually quite common.
    Maybe they want to make a big battery in the atmosphere?  scratch 

I have just found this site, havent had time for a big dig yet...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Excellent. The data had to be there somewhere.  Thubs Up 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:04 am

Taken from Pete Ramon facebook page

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 1495287_670302819688049_28792908_o

"Vapor phase nucleation on neutral and charged nanoparticles: Condensation of supersaturated trifluoroethanol on Mg nanoparticles"

"A new technique is described to study the condensation of supersaturated vapors on nanoparticles under well-defined conditions of vapor supersaturation, temperature, and carrier gas pressure. The method is applied to the condensation of supersaturated trifluoroethanol (TFE) vapor on Mgnanoparticles. The nanoparticles can be activated to act as condensation nuclei at supersaturations significantly lower than those required for homogeneous nucleation. The number of activated nanoparticles increases with increasing the vapor supersaturation. The small difference observed in the number of droplets formed on positively and negatively charged nanoparticles is attributed to the difference in the mobilities of these nanoparticles. Therefore, no significant charge preference is observed for the condensation of TFE vapor on the Mgnanoparticles."

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/jcp/126/2/10.1063/1.2404679
    ----

"The nanoparticles can be activated to act as condensation nuclei at supersaturations significantly lower than those required for homogeneous nucleation."

Apply this "new technique" to the Nano Fuels....

http://nanofuel.com/
    -
    "Effect of nano-fuel additive on emission reduction in a biodiesel fuelled CI engine"

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/login.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6058240&url=http%3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fiel5%2F6034697%2F6056741%2F06058240.pdf%3Farnumber%3D6058240
    -
    http://nanofuelcatalyst.com/
    -

Nanofibers Clean Sulfur from Fuel
    "Dec. 17, 2012 — Sulfur compounds in petroleum fuels have met their nano-structured match. University of Illinois researchers developed mats of metal oxide nanofibers that scrub sulfur from petroleum-based fuels much more effectively than traditional materials. Such efficiency could lower costs and improve performance for fuel-based catalysis, advanced energy applications and toxic gas removal."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121217140740.htm
    -

"Nanotechnology could power supersonic airplanes"

"Composed of snippets of sheets of carbon that are only a single atom thick, the particles have been shown to help fuels ignite and burn faster, a quality that could usher in the next generation of combustion engines."

Global Warming is what? A carbon scam.

http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=11753.php

"The nanoparticles can be activated to act as condensation nuclei at supersaturations significantly lower than those required for homogeneous nucleation."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=555780701140262&set=pb.100001250107977.-2207520000.1388193215.&type=3&theater

Electrospray minimizes evaporation.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=556629334388732&set=pb.100001250107977.-2207520000.1388193215.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=666681616716836&set=pb.100001250107977.-2207520000.1388193164.&type=3&theater
    -

Cerion Energy

Background
    "Founded in February 2007, Cerion Energy, a division of Cerion Enterprises, brings nanotechnology and related technologies to a broad range of markets. Developed by our team of veteran entrepreneurs and scientists/researchers, Cerion’s core competency is the consistent production of nanoparticles that are ultra-pure and uniform in size."

"In addition, Cerion Energy is working on applying this technology into JP5 and JP8 jet fuels for applications of interest to the Department of Defense."

http://www.cerionenergy.com/articles/24

Electrosprayed nanotechnology-chemtrails.

"In addition, Cerion Energy is working on applying this technology into JP5 and JP8 jet fuels for applications of interest to the Department of Defense."

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:47 pm

They Are Killing Us With Chemtrails In Switzerland

I live in the Valais in Switzerland, a once beautiful area with breathtaking views, once boasting over 300 sunny blue skies a year. This was due to the fact that we are surrounded by the Alps which create a natural block to the passage of clouds. Unfortunately this is a thing of the past. We are lucky if we have 50 full blue skies a year now. In any event I have counted no less than 300 days of chemtrail spraying within the last year alone and have photo graphic evidence of each day of spraying since August 2011!

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-08-22%20a%CC%80%2018_06_40

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-08-22%20a%CC%80%2016_54_19

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 Aluminium%20pluie

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/09/15/they-are-killing-us-with-chemtrails-in-switzerland-stunning-pictures/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:53 pm

New Chemtrailing Method Exposed
    Oct 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcjuZovQJgA
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Posting this here as Barium seems to be so predominant in chemtrails.
    Barium copper-silicate has interesting properties as you'll see below

What In The World Are They Spraying? - Page 9 To27exrnc202nbsd0k6y

This 2000-Year-Old Pigment Can Eliminate The Third Dimension

Han purple is an ancient pigment that wasn't reconstructed by modern chemists until 1992. After the chemists got done with it, it was the physicists' turn. Han purple, they found, eliminates an entire dimension. It makes waves go two-dimensional!

The Chemistry of Han Purple

You'll see Han purple on the famous terracotta warriors surrounding the tomb of the first emperor of China, or on ancient pottery and other works of art. Where you won't see it is on anything made between 220 A.D. and 1992, because after the pigment disappeared it took 1700 years to re-discover it. Elisabeth FitzHugh, a conservator at the Smithsonian, pinned down the chemical composition of the pigment and announced it was a barium copper silicate. (The paper describing the discovery is a fun read. It starts by pointing out the inferiority of other ancient purple pigments, which tended to be closer to red than purple. It also stresses that Tyrian purple, made from sea snails, was a textile dye, not a pigment, and that it could range anywhere from "reddish-blue to purplish-violet." Take that, Phoenicians!)

This 2000-Year-Old Pigment Can Eliminate The Third DimensionExpand

Exactly how some inventor stumbled on a way to make the pigment is still a matter of debate. An early theory, not believed by many, is that the Chinese learned how to make purple pigment from the Egyptians. Egyptian purple pigment seems to be similar, but the chemical formulas don't add up — Egyptians used calcium instead of barium. It's also not an easy process to pass from one culture to another. To get the elements to melt together, they have to be heated to about 850-1000 °C.

Most researchers think that because it contains both silicon and barium Han purple was a by-product of the glass-making process. Barium makes glass shinier and cloudy, which means this pigment could be the work of early alchemists trying to synthesize white jade.
    Han Purple and the Third Dimension

Barium copper-silicate doesn't just have archaeologists and chemists intrigued. At normal temperatures, it's an insulator and is nonmagnetic. Along with its many fine properties - prettiness, historical importance, a hint of aristocratic style — barium copper-silicat has many electrons, some of which spin up and some of which are spin down.

This 2000-Year-Old Pigment Can Eliminate The Third DimensionExpand

Something unusual happens as the temperature drops and as a magnetic field is applied, although the temperature has to drop pretty far, going down to between one and three degrees Kelvin, and the magnetic field has to be about 800,000 times the strength of Earth's magnetic field. The results are worth it — the electrons seem to merge, taking on one spin, and acting as one electron.

read on: http://io9.com/this-2000-year-old-pigment-can-eliminate-the-third-dime-1661476168?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Love Always
    mudra

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:43 am

Excellent documentary...subtitle Italian.

CHEMTRAILS THE SECRET WAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY

Published on Dec 21, 2014

“This documentary is dedicated to everyone who wants to fight for truth and life on planet Earth. Let's stand up and defend our rights ! " Antonio and Rosario Marciano.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:47 am