tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Carol
mudra
gscraig
7 posters

Jesse Ventura...Period.

gscraig
    gscraig

Jesse Ventura...Period. Empty Jesse Ventura...Period.

Post  gscraig Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 am

Hello All,

Right now, there is one person with enough credibility, connections and background whom is fighting "our" fight on the global scene with tact and confidence and that is Jesse Ventura. I don't think many of us realize what an opportunity he presents as a key cog in waking people up or at least making them take notice and think. He's not one hiding behind the internet, or telling you what he can or can't because it's complicated, he is bluntly telling the people, mainstream media, politicians and brokers exactly what he thinks and providing enough credentials and facts to do so.

In my opinion this is someone doing what most us wish we had the access to do, but yet he does not get the following, devotion and probably donations from us as those who can only speak via the internet, and some whom hide behind internet. What is great about that is that he doesn't ask for none of the above. If you really want to support a REAL TRUTH MOVEMENT and not one propped up by the CIA, or profit leeches....Throw some of your support behind Jesse.

This thread will serve as a location we can use to see or send his latest interviews, clips, and/or conspiracy theories show. Granted the Conspiracy Show is a bit watered down, but it still allows him to present via network television something for the masses to digest. Hell, I might add one of his old Jesse "The Body" Ventura wrestling matches. :-)

Below are a few items, and I will add more...or you can feel free to do so as well. ENJOY!

Thanks.
    gscraig

First, let's start with a recent online chat session he did, which I felt showed his authenticity.

http://livestre.am/pLGh

WALLSTREET Episode

The VIEW

Russia Today Interview

Conspiracy Theories-2012

TYT Interview
    mudra
    mudra

Jesse Ventura...Period. Empty Re: Jesse Ventura...Period.

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you for sharing Gscraig.
    Interesting vids .
    I enjoyed watching them.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks craig for putting this up. I'm very impressed by Jesse and wish there were more like him out there after the banksters.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Jessie Ventura Rocks! I just listened to Alex Jones interview Jessie Ventura's son. But there is a time and a place for everything. I am one of those cowards who hide behind the internet - and I will continue to do so. I am comfortable with this method of research and communication. I simply don't discuss the controversial stuff with people who I come in contact with every day. I'll occasionally say something - but I don't get into arguments, distribute controversial literature, march in the streets with a sign and bullhorn, go to meetings, raise money, etc. I'm an armchair blogger and proud of it! ARMCHAIR BLOGGERS UNITE!! IT IS PROPHESIED THAT ARMCHAIR BLOGGERS WILL RULE THE SOLAR SYSTEM BY THE YEAR 2020!!
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 pm

But there is a time and a place for everything. I am one of those cowards who hide behind the internet - and I will continue to do so. I am comfortable with this method of research and communication. I simply don't discuss the controversial stuff with people who I come in contact with every day. I'll occasionally say something - but I don't get into arguments, distribute controversial literature, march in the streets with a sign and bullhorn, go to meetings, raise money, etc. I'm an armchair blogger and proud of it! ARMCHAIR BLOGGERS UNITE!! IT IS PROPHESIED THAT ARMCHAIR BLOGGERS WILL RULE THE SOLAR SYSTEM BY THE YEAR 2020!!
    Oxy, do you have a guilty conscious or something? lol...What was this all about? Perhaps you made this a tad bit personal?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP , POLICE STATE, PART 1 of 3 .avi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHb83VNijBM

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Hadriel and I will watch this after Dinner...

TY...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

What if this 'Residential', as the barbwired, double fenced 'FEMA-camp' Jesse Ventura visited was called, has not been build to keep people in, rather than to keep people out.

If Martial Law is enforced, the army takes over, but those (foot)soldiers have families too, who will be equally affected by food shortages etc.
    When it comes to a point where soldiers have to gun down their own family members, or find out that their dear ones have been gunned down by their army colleagues, 'to restore the order', they will start to question those orders.

Killing Arabs in Iraq is one thing, but getting ordered to murder your fellow country men & women, to defend the property of those who are responsible for this chaos in the first place, might be a 'bridge' too far.

In Spain, during the time the fascist dictator Franco was in power, the 'homeguard' (Guardia Civil) & their families lived in compounds, much like the FEMA 'Residentials'.

Just a thought..

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 am

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 pm

It was good to see the mostly "young" crowd extracting the logic from both viewpoints, and actually THINKING about the unthinkable in regards to their country and the world around them. That can make for brighter future after all.
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 pm

In all honesty, I think Mr. Ventura ought to shift up his methods. He may be trying to do good, but it seems like he has become another sensationalist news story that is further dividing humans into and "us" and a "them". He does briefly discuss the problems between a two party system (which is one of the major creators of the "us vs them" thought pattern), but I don't think he suggested a real method for helping some third parties get their feet off the ground.

It's one thing to present a problem, it's a much more important thing to suggest a solution. It's good to point out the corruption and evil that is occurring in the world right now. But, to just show problems and not make steps towards solving them can start to just look like fear-mongering. Fear-mongering is the reason our rights are being stomped on in the first place, so I don't approve of the counter-culture movement using it.

You can argue that showing the problems is the first step towards solving them, and you may be right, but it is easy to get addicted to how much attention one gets by using the 'shock-factor'. When attention is the primary motive, the progressive part of the exposition diminishes greatly.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:23 am