tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Learning or remembering God`s language

Beren
    Beren

Learning or remembering God`s language Empty Learning or remembering God`s language

Post  Beren Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm

How many languages are in use today? Probably hundreds and who knows how much more.
    But effectively we all talk and talk but rarely we do understand each other.
    Why is that so?

Well I know why, we forgot the divine language. Deeply inside of our hearts and souls we know it but outside we don`t speak it. And we suffer because of that.

Lately I decided to re learn or remember God`s languages,for tonal one that we use on the planet is just one variety . Got to tell you all, it`s coming to me slowly. It`s not easy for we live in the noise of the modern world. Not easy but worth while of effort.
    I will give you one example that triggered me for this whole process;

I was returning from my work and took one of the few roads towards my home. I went over steep hill road and was driving at normal speed. At the peak of that road ,in the past I would usually step on the gas for down hill was stretching nicely. But this time I was reluctant to do so. Something in me was kinda screaming for a second or two and I felt stream of energy coming to me . And then it happened.
    Right in front of my car a puppy was running over the street and straight under my tires! I yelled in the car NOO! And step on the brakes,expecting a deathly kick to the puppy.
    But miraculously as I stopped, I saw the puppy ran off to the next small hill beside me...

I asked aloud : "WHY'???

And then a miracle happened! I expected a puppy to ran off in fear but poor thing stopped, turned its head to me and with a very sorry face said : "sorry,sorry,sorry", then it turned around and went off.

Of course there were no words between me and doggy but I understood its plain emotion stream towards me!
    I felt happy and angry and sad and happy again for this amazing experience! For as I was braking quickly another car almost hit me from the rear... But luckily all was fine.

From then on I started to notice other languages around me, languages of living things. Still I don`t understand most of it but I am beginning to grasp a little by little.
    Then I understood the prime reason of why I started this thread;
    God speaks in so many languages all the time to us but we just do not understand.

So the key is to start re learning and remembering the Divine languages. To remember to listen . Again!
    For we talk with God and ask a question and then think God didn`t answer... when in fact God DID answer but answer came to deaf ears.

No wonder why Jesus mentioned few times: " Who has ears-let them hear and who has eyes -let them see."

Guys and Gals start opening our eyes and ears for God is always near!
    mudra
    mudra

Learning or remembering God`s language Empty Re: Learning or remembering God`s language

Post  mudra Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:44 pm

This is such a beautifull story Beren.
    It feels that for a moment there was no dog or man there anymore
    but the essence of life itself expressing itself in it's pure divine form
    and creating a miracle.

Thank you so much for sharing .

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Learning or remembering God`s language Empty Re: Learning or remembering God`s language

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am

Beautiful story...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

mudra wrote:This is such a beautifull story Beren.
    It feels that for a moment there was no dog or man there anymore
    but the essence of life itself expressing itself in it's pure divine form
    and creating a miracle.

Thank you so much for sharing .

Love from me
    mudra

Yes! I always feel good when remember that experience.
    It's really inspiring for me.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am