tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Ryan Veli Has Posted a Video Saying the April 8 Eclipse Was Not an Eclipse

Seashore
    Seashore

Ryan Veli Has Posted a Video Saying the April 8 Eclipse Was Not an Eclipse Empty Ryan Veli Has Posted a Video Saying the April 8 Eclipse Was Not an Eclipse

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 pm

On Kerry Cassidy's Substack, she mentions that Ryan Veli has a Bitchute channel "Natural Intelligence."

On his channel there is a video saying that the April 8 eclipse was not an eclipse at all, but Project Pegasus:

IMPORTANT-SHOCKING - The UGLY Truth Behind The April 8th ECLIPSE!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G1nQsh1ERZ1k/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Ryan Veli Has Posted a Video Saying the April 8 Eclipse Was Not an Eclipse Empty Re: Ryan Veli Has Posted a Video Saying the April 8 Eclipse Was Not an Eclipse

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:16 am

Seashore wrote:On Kerry Cassidy's Substack, she mentions that Ryan Veli has a Bitchute channel "Natural Intelligence."

I've subscribed to "Natural Intelligence," and today I received notice of Ryan's video saying he doesn't know what to make of the work of Sabrina Wallace.  

Fairly recently I saw a Sabrina Wallace video where she reveals that she is a "child of an OSS family.  And my family are involved in black projects . . ."  (Of course the Office of Strategic Services is the precursor of the CIA.)

Here is Ryan's video:

Sabrina D. Wallace — Insights and what I think is going on

First published at 11:49 UTC on April 20th, 2024.

Natural Intelligence

I don't even have a frame of reference for most of what she is saying. Disturbing and deep information. Judge for yourself.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cr4JG4E4qdLf/

I think it's stunning to realize that COVID and the COVID jab were brought to us by the Department of Defense, not big pharma specifically.

It is the Department of Defense that is corrupt.

People who are now serving in the military, or who are veterans, must be having severe cognitive dissonance coming to grips with all of this.  

confused

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:54 pm