tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you Empty A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZJYurWcxNU
    A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van

Oxy, I tried to post this on your thread but with so much content it would load for me. So here it is for you. Enjoy...

Welcome to another Liveration video! We meet up with David, AKA Scottish Man In A Van! We get a tour of his home on wheels, which is his van named Skye, after the Isle of Skye in Scotland... David has be living full time van life ever since he left his flat, he tells us about his motivations for a change in lifestyle. After finding himself bored watching Netflix on the couch night after night,  he bought a van and now lives a life exploring Scotland and beyond. His Van is comfortable and practical. We get David's top tips for vanlife, as well as exploring his completely off grid set up that's ready for a winter in Scotland!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you Empty Re: A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPvTFYh0DWo
    This Van Conversion is Nicer than Studio Apartment

Check out Jackery's new Products here the discount code"FLORB" available on E2000, SG2000 400W:
    https://www.jackery.com/?aff=1053

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you Empty Re: A Scottish Man In A Kilt, Living In His Van - Oxy, this one is for you

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:13 am

Thank-you, Carol. Perhaps the closest I'll get to Van-Life is delivering stuff for Amazon!! The Missing Link. I'll have to write some sort of a book (out of financial necessity) but probably completely different than what anyone expects (including me). If a book is successful, I might buy a used van to travel the northwest. Otherwise, my Camry is a delight to drive. Cheers.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:00 am

Perhaps you can put that imagination to work and write a book too. The Transit Vans are easier to maintain and find mechanics if they need repairs. Sprinters are a bit of a challenge if not too close to a Mercedes repair shop. Besides, diesel cost more than regular gas. I was thinking having Travis to build out a van would be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3drp11K7CI&t=2s
    This Sprinter Camper Conversion Van is Like a LUXURY Hotel

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am