tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology, Transhumanism And The Fight For The Survival Of Our Species

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology, Transhumanism And The Fight For The Survival Of Our Species Empty Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology, Transhumanism And The Fight For The Survival Of Our Species

Post  Carol Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:05 am

Nanotechnology, Synthetic Biology, Transhumanism
    And The Fight For The Survival Of Our Species: Dr. Rima Laibow

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/nanotechnology-synthetic-biology-80d?

"I am so honored to speak with my friend and colleague Dr Rima Laibow again. She is one of the few freedom fighting physicians that completely understand the nanotechnological threat to humanity and is not afraid to speak about it. She also is working on a randomized controlled trial to study the efficacy of EDTA Chelation and other modalities to clear the blood. We both are certified Chelation practitioners.

We have much in common, hence speak about many subjects, like my research on nanotechnology and live blood findings, depopulation agenda, mind control, legal action plans nationally and globally against the bioweapons, and strategies of exiting the WHO, United Nations, and more…"

Dr Rima Laibow is also a "BARA," a BioAcoustics Research Associate. LoL, she's sort of a legend in the BARA community. And definitely nailed it way back in 2009 in her Gov Jesse Ventura Interview - on the Nano-Tech agenda manifesting now. Dr Rima might be able & willing to make significant contributions to the research on detecting and deactivating Nano-Tech with Sound Tones.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm