tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Space. The final frontier.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Space. The final frontier. Empty Space. The final frontier.

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:34 am

Space news

bobhardee likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Space. The final frontier. Empty Re: Space. The final frontier.

Post  mudra Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Bobhardee cheers

Welcome back

🙏🧡

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:37 pm

I maybe crazy but I like Dr. Greer.  
    If he is wrong about how peaceful our ET friends are, we are in deep trouble.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:04 pm

Dr. Greer is the only person I know who is trying to hold the Secret Space Program accountable. He will tell you that they are currently accountable to no one.  That they are somehow getting government funds but accountable to no one. Numerous Presidents and a host of Governmental  and military agencies have all tried to get the full information on UFOs and ETs but failed.  However, some progress is being made.  The Navy acknowledged UFOs.  Recently the Senate started to get involved.   This is a good thing because one day there will be full disclosure.  We are not alone in the Universe.  These ET's have probably been coming to this planet for years and are most likely here now.  I believe we are closer to full disclosure than we have ever been before.
    Greer believes that you can Meditate UFOs of come down and has pictures to prove it. Some folks say ET is  waiting for humans to vibrate at a higher level.  
    Whatever the reason,  The UFO ET issue has been covered up for 70 years or more. There is more going on out there than we are being told.

Bob H
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:51 am

bobhardee wrote:Dr. Greer is the only person I know who is trying to hold the Secret Space Program accountable.

In addition to Dr. Greer's Disclosure Project that got side-tracked by 9/11, there was another attempt—a mock Congressional hearing using former members of Congress—that was put together by Stephen Bassett and took place in 2013.  I remember it well.

Here is Dr. Greer's testimony:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QVEk2WQt7Ozw/

Roberthardee likes this post

Roberthardee
    Roberthardee

Post  Roberthardee Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:26 pm

10/12/2023
    Interesting interview

Roberthardee likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:01 am

Thanks for fixing the link and adding some more videos Bob. I met Dr. Greer several years back at a conference and have his books. Dr. Greer is a close personal friend of a friend of ours and they've worked together for years. He's a delightful person and committed to getting info out. However, his personal experience with off-worlders he wrote about in his first book is amazing. So worth reading.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore and bobhardee like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:07 am

Roberthardee wrote:10/12/2023
    Interesting interview

Gene Decode was discussing his various experiences with off-worlders trying to shop in Target in one of his recent interviews. Hysterical.

The second half is really good.

Gene Decode: Disclosing New Info About Multiple Topics! Massive Intel!  (Video)  
    by N.Morgan   HERO is excited to have Gene Decode for the first time! Gene is diving into so many topics that just flow together that I can't possibly begin to list them all.     A MUST SEE!  ...

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2023/10/gene-decode-disclosing-new-info-about-multiple-topics-massive-intel-video-3800448.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:28 am

I should have suggested that if you are going to watch the above video, start about half way through. It does get get interesting.  
    As a rule of thumb, I don't post someone who just channels. However, I found what he said about the grays to be very different and easy to believe. It kind of makes sense. Which bings to mind that there is sooooo very much out there that we don't know.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:29 am

bobhardee wrote:I maybe crazy but I like Dr. Greer.  
    If he is wrong about how peaceful our ET friends are, we are in deep trouble.

I think it is wrong to say all ET's are good.  I think ET's are like us—part good and part evil.

Dr. Greer can be wrong on that, but he has to be given credit for his passionate pursuit of exposing the lies we're being told by our government and the mainstream media.  I think it's clear his heart is in the right place.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:22 pm