tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Jim Humble

mudra
    mudra

Jim Humble Empty Jim Humble

Post  mudra Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:00 am

Jim Humble

In this clip from the World Health Sovereignty Summit 2023, Sacha Stone pays heartfelt homage to the late innovator Jim Humble. In his tribute, Stone highlights Humble's groundbreaking contributions to health sovereignty, setting the tone for an insightful and profound exploration into Humble's life and work.

Experience "A Humble Journey," an immersive documentary by renowned filmmaker Sacha Stone. Filmed in sunny California, this cinematic exploration delves into the extraordinary life and legacy of Jim Humble, a true 21st-century hero.

WATCH "A HUMBLE JOURNEY' HERE: https://sachastone.com/2022/01/17/a-humble-journey/  

**The 2023 World Health Sovereignty Summit, hosted by Sacha Stone is uniting the world's leading medical scientists & health sovereignty advocates in a consensus drive toward ending medical tyranny and pharmaceutical hegemony. Join our standing army for manifesting change and make yourself heard at:

www.WHSS2023.com

Watch the REPLAY of September 11th 2023 Live Broadcast also via the link above.
    ____
    For urgent blood chelation try Dr Christina Rahm’s miraculous ‘CleanSlate’ : www.therootbrands.com/5D (code:5D)

For best-in-class total immune boost and full-spectrum support order the award winning ‘NewEarth ReGenesis’ formula via www.sachastone.com

#worldhealthsovereigntysummit #whss2023 #sachastone #JimHumble #MMS #health #medicalfreedom #sovereignty #truth #disclosure
    #bigpharma #plandemic #deepstate #ariseguerrillanews #newearthhorizon
    OFFICIAL INSTA HANDLES @ sachastoneofficial @ newearth.horizon.official @ arise_guerrilla_news
    Official TELEGRAM CHANNELS @ realsachastone @ ariseGNN @ newearthproject

Seashore
    Seashore

Jim Humble Empty Re: Jim Humble

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:24 am

mudra wrote:Jim Humble

In this clip from the World Health Sovereignty Summit 2023, Sacha Stone pays heartfelt homage to the late innovator Jim Humble.

I did not know that Jim Humble had died.

I hope he did not get attacked by a directed energy weapon or poisoned.

I have his book MMS Health Recovery Guidebook Revised Edition, which I value greatly.

And I remember well the original Project Camelot interview of him.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:17 pm

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:Jim Humble

In this clip from the World Health Sovereignty Summit 2023, Sacha Stone pays heartfelt homage to the late innovator Jim Humble.

I did not know that Jim Humble had died.

I hope he did not get attacked by a directed energy weapon or poisoned.

I have his book MMS Health Recovery Guidebook Revised Edition, which I value greatly.

And I remember well the original Project Camelot interview of him.

He died peacefully at the reasonable age of 90 Seashore:

Jim Humble Ca4f1010

It is with deep emotions that we announce the passing of Jim Humble, a remarkable inventor, author and humanitarian, who passed on peacefully on September 1, 2023 at the age of 90.

Jim Humble was born on December 27, 1932 in the US State of Alabama. He led an interesting life that was full of challenges and contributions to mankind that continue to impact millions around the world. He lived a very humble life that matches his name—he was always ready to give to those in need.

Read on: https://jimhumble.co/special-announcement/

🙏🧡

Seashore likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    He died peacefully at the reasonable age of 90 Seashore:

Jim Humble Ca4f1010

What a sweet photo!

sunny