tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Electronic Warfare

Seashore
    Seashore

Electronic Warfare Empty Electronic Warfare

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:59 am

PSINERGY MUST WATCH - ELECTRONIC WARFARE - OUR BODIES ARE BIOHACKED - SABRINA WALLACE

First published at 10:53 UTC on August 31st, 2023.

Rose Arcana

The tech feels like an avalanche but the reason I put it here is to embolden those who believe in God and their own common sense .. it’s a body part, not a new technology and if people knew that and understood it was a body part stolen 150 years ago for the purpose of harnessing all human brains to a hive mind - ppl would be pissed off that nobody told them wtf was going on at their jobs ..

They are sending electrical signals through our bodies at a high and rapid rate that is severely disruptive to our immune system because our bodies are electrical, bio chemical and cells require a certain voltage to properly divide, replenish and exchange electrical blueprints and cellular instructions. The human biofield is a body part that was removed from common human knowledge about 150 years ago and formerly spoken of as the aura. Since I was born in 1979 people speak of the aura as if it’s foo foo and worthless when in reality it is 80% of our immune system and a massive component of our central nervous system and how our brain routes signals through our cerebral spinal fluid. Disallowing people to speak about a component of human anatomy seems ridicule worthy on the surface; until you watch someone be ‘remoted’ like Mitch McConnel on the tv the other day and recognize that’s just another wireless ‘technology’ like the wireless technology your phone uses to send text messages or email. Then hopefully you recognize that routing all that data through the body requires a bigger pipe because there are more people using the body for data than the cable modem; just like when people discovered they could download 5 emails instead of 1 waiting on the dial up they were so excited; after 150 years of being with held from their own electrical body part with natural telepathy etc, now they will be required to augment with graphene and other mrna human augmentation in order to ‘feel’ or be smart enough to have a job .. it’s not a va_ _ i _e if it requires graphene; they demanded the obeiescence bc they are already augmented and anyone who does not willingly comply will eventually be hunted bc every man is already a sensor. I know it’s very difficult for folks bc of all the misdirection in the last 4 years as well. The shot is for the backbone of your WBAN and the spiked protein watches individual neurons for further ‘health care’ opportunities for your wban.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ELzVRS7ZxRMb/

Last edited by Seashore on Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Electronic Warfare Empty Re: Electronic Warfare

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:09 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:17 am

WBAN = Wireless (or Wide) Body Area Network = biofield

Last edited by Seashore on Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:30 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:13 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:00 pm

Seashore wrote:A screenshot from Odysee . . .

Another screenshot:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:24 am

Excellent thread SeaShore. Frightening how this is playing out for humanity.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:59 am

Carol wrote:Excellent thread SeaShore. Frightening how this is playing out for humanity.

Thank you.

I am very touched, and impressed, by this lady Sabrina Wallace/Sabrina Dawn Davis—her grasp of complicated technology and her courage.  I hope she can make more videos and that she can reach the conscience of her target audience.

Frightening it is.  

I am so grateful for a place to communicate my concerns!

sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:48 am

Someone on Bitchute has posted another video that is obviously the same person, but doesn't know the source of it:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:13 pm

Seashore wrote:

PSINERGY MUST WATCH - ELECTRONIC WARFARE - OUR BODIES ARE BIOHACKED - SABRINA WALLACE

First published at 10:53 UTC on August 31st, 2023.

Rose Arcana

The tech feels like an avalanche but the reason I put it here is to embolden those who believe in God and their own common sense .. it’s a body part, not a new technology and if people knew that and understood it was a body part stolen 150 years ago for the purpose of harnessing all human brains to a hive mind - ppl would be pissed off that nobody told them wtf was going on at their jobs ..

They are sending electrical signals through our bodies at a high and rapid rate that is severely disruptive to our immune system because our bodies are electrical, bio chemical and cells require a certain voltage to properly divide, replenish and exchange electrical blueprints and cellular instructions. The human biofield is a body part that was removed from common human knowledge about 150 years ago and formerly spoken of as the aura. Since I was born in 1979 people speak of the aura as if it’s foo foo and worthless when in reality it is 80% of our immune system and a massive component of our central nervous system and how our brain routes signals through our cerebral spinal fluid. Disallowing people to speak about a component of human anatomy seems ridicule worthy on the surface; until you watch someone be ‘remoted’ like Mitch McConnel on the tv the other day and recognize that’s just another wireless ‘technology’ like the wireless technology your phone uses to send text messages or email. Then hopefully you recognize that routing all that data through the body requires a bigger pipe because there are more people using the body for data than the cable modem; just like when people discovered they could download 5 emails instead of 1 waiting on the dial up they were so excited; after 150 years of being with held from their own electrical body part with natural telepathy etc, now they will be required to augment with graphene and other mrna human augmentation in order to ‘feel’ or be smart enough to have a job .. it’s not a va_ _ i _e if it requires graphene; they demanded the obeiescence bc they are already augmented and anyone who does not willingly comply will eventually be hunted bc every man is already a sensor. I know it’s very difficult for folks bc of all the misdirection in the last 4 years as well. The shot is for the backbone of your WBAN and the spiked protein watches individual neurons for further ‘health care’ opportunities for your wban.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ELzVRS7ZxRMb/

I had to look up this thread today, because I'm fascinated to see today on Bitchute that this sharp lady, with the channel name "RoseArcana,"  apparently believes in flat earth.  

confused

Airplanes Prove Earth Is Not A Globe

First published at 18:13 UTC on October 15th, 2023.

RoseArcana

This is a very simple proof and easy to ask a pilot when he’s flying around the ball

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hyJAIJSO6nd7/

lol!

If this lady thinks it, I have to take it seriously!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:30 am

Sabrina Wallace has produced a video linking her work to the work of Dr. Ana Mihalcea, based on a Maria Zeee interview of Dr. Ana.

Since the Bitchute embed button is not working, I'll post a screenshot and link:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:56 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:11 pm

Biofield Analysis for Body Area Network - A Walk-through - Sabrina Wallace

First published at 14:19 UTC on October 12th, 2023.

Smoke&Mirrors

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l37hgWc352kJ/

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:21 am