tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death

Seashore
    Seashore

Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death Empty Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:55 pm

I see two videos by Michael Jaco on Rumble posted yesterday, one with a very interesting title:

Will there soon be an announcement of Queen Elizabeth II death? Why now?

1776 days after the first Q post Queen Elizabeth II passes over.

1776 was also the founding date of the secret society "Covenant of Perfectibility," later named the Order of Illuminati, by Adam Weishaupt, in Bavaria.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death Empty Re: Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:26 am

I LOVE what he said in that one.  He was talking about the awakening that's going on among we the people.  Right now people are grappling with two things—their religion, and their politicians.

The realization that both are largely EVIL.  

Looking the other way doesn't work.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:31 am

Apparently, Jaco and followers believe the Queen was already dead.

How to know?

confused
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:15 am

Seashore wrote:Apparently, Jaco and followers believe the Queen was already dead.
    The guest on that video was Lance Schuttler.  His website is Ascent Nutrition:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 pm

I enjoy listening to Jaco's videos which are all posted on his telegram channel. I hadn't listed to that particular one yet... but various other intel sources have stated that the queen. has been dead for several years now. Charlie Ward even posted a photo of the cold storage locker she had been kept in. Looks like the morgue where bodies are kept until ready for burial.

Supposedly the death of the queen is a major marker. D day. Things/events will occur somewhat rapidly now with the next two months being difficult with disruptions in power, food shortages, supplies. When I went to the grocery store a few days ago there were a number of empty spaces on the shelves and basic items were not available.. not even strawberries.

You might enjoy this video with Juan O'Savin. Kerry Cassidy also did a recent video which was excellent and she went into a credible detail why she thinks Juan O'Savin is JFK Jr. I was impressed.

https://youtu.be/dNNbyV8INo4
    Very happy JUAN O SAVIN, Tom Numbers & Rachel WriteSide Blonde discuss multiple actors & time lines…

==

There are two Juan O’Savin's as JFK Jr dresses up in disguise as Juan on occasions.

New Kerry Cassidy Big Time September Intel on The Ship Show Sept 2022. KERRY was a guest on Sept 2, 2022… Ship Show on Tiger Network talking about where things are at….

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2022/09/new-kerry-cassidy-big-time-september-intel-on-the-ship-show-sept-2022-2533641.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:31 am

Carol wrote:You might enjoy this video with Juan O'Savin.
    I feel the same way about Juan O'Savin as I do Gene Decode.  There's something about both of them that doesn't resonate with me.  

I also am uncomfortable about focusing on what "white hats" are going to bring about for we the people.  

If they do what they say they're going to do, fine.  We'll hear about it when it happens.

Meanwhile, I prefer focusing on piecing the TRUTH together about what the jab really is and what we the people need to be DOING.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:11 am

There were different variants of the jab. The red states (Republicans got more death shots than the blue states. Not all of the vaccines had the same payload. Some were deadly, some were debilitating and some were not a vaccine at all - just saline.

Newly Reported Deaths In Japan Are Now Up 1,447%
    https://twitter.com/_/status/1567602141451415553

Michael Jaco re. the Queen's Death FcE8zeSagAAuiky?format=jpg&name=medium

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:33 am

Carol wrote:There were different variants of the jab. The red states (Republicans got more death shots than the blue states. Not all of the vaccines had the same payload. Some were deadly, some were debilitating and some were not a vaccine at all - just saline.
    I know.

My point is I prefer my info from whistleblowers who give their real name and preferably, show their face.  I look to Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Bryan Ardis, and Poornima Wagh, PhD. primarily these days.

I like Michael Jaco's input as a former insider because I can see him to assess his body language.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:13 pm

I wasn't going to post, and I might delete this post but here is an example of difficulties and inconsistencies regarding royalty in England. BTW, what if the United States were led by a highly educated and groomed non-bloodline King and Queen as Co-Presidents in place of a President and Vice-President?? There would always be a Male and Female who would behave and govern appropriately in every conceivable situation. This is a diamond in the rough but some of you might get what I'm getting at and improve upon this conceptualization. Are we really happy with our Presidents and Vice-Presidents historically and presently?? But what if we don't deserve highly refined leadership?? What if we can't always get what we want but get what we need?? Notice that my conceptualized Royal Model United States of the Solar System Under God commences in A.D. 2133. Plenty of time to consider such an abomination!! This is probably to make you mad and then make you think!!

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:51 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: BTW, what if the United States were led by a highly educated and groomed non-bloodline King and Queen as Co-Presidents in place of a President and Vice-President??
    The very concept of "King and Queen" is STUPID.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:48 am

Looking forward to the time that Monarchs and Governments are abolished. Too much corruption and run away egos.

Some have alluded to this with reference to the thousand years of peace following the planet's clean-up where the governance of the people is returned to the people. On a happy note, I can envision this happening. Must be the Pollyanna effect.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:04 am

Carol wrote:Looking forward to the time that Monarchs and Governments are abolished.
    I don't see anything wrong with governments.  In fact, I think it would be a mistake to try to abolish them.

They just need to be honest governments, which is a COLLOSAL row to hoe.  I doubt I'll see that in my lifetime, but any progress toward that goal will be more than appreciated by me.  

Big Grin 2

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:02 pm