tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Mel K

Seashore
    Seashore

Mel K Empty Mel K

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:22 am

I've been following Mel K's very dedicated work as a patriot doing everything she can to expose the deception that has been slowly but steadily destroying liberty and justice in the United States of America. She lives in Manhattan, New York (although I've heard her say she will be moving). Today I see there is a video about Mel and her "patriot pal" Rob Really:

MEL K & ROB REALLY ARE BACK WITH NEWS, OPINION & TOOLS FOR WE THE PEOPLE 8-7-22

First published at 01:51 UTC on August 8th, 2022

Mel K Show

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j7X2pjW1q4tu/?list=notifications&randomize=false
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mel K Empty Re: Mel K

Post  Carol Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 am

It was also reported that she was close to Trump and is often interviewed with other truthers. She appears to be a credible source of intel.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:28 am

Carol wrote:It was also reported that she was close to Trump and is often interviewed with other truthers. She appears to be a credible source of intel.
    I'm awed by her command of names and organizations and what's going on in the 50 states. Apparently she reads profusely in addition to traveling all over the country speaking at conferences.  She talks about God and country a lot.  (She's Jewish.)  

Jews fascinate me.  One of my heroes is a Jew, "the conscience of psychiatry," Dr. Peter Breggin, but it seems that internationalist, Zionist, Jews are downright EVIL.  Maybe they are actually fake Jews.

By the way, I believe Dr. Lorraine Day has said that Trump is a Jew.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:45 am

In the video Mel recommends international English language newspapers.  She said her favorite is one in India, but she didn't give the name of it or provide a link, unfortunately.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:11 am

Seashore wrote:Today I see there is a video about Mel and her "patriot pal" Rob Really . . .
    I don't know who Rob Really is or whether or not that is a stage name.  I did a few searches but came up empty.

Some information about Mel:

. . .After graduating with honors from NYU, she spent twenty years in media, film, and investigative journalism in Hollywood before moving back to NYC to focus full time on exposing truth, uncovering hidden history, and starting her podcast The Mel K Show to inform the public of the embedded forces geopolitically and within America that are hell bent on a long planned One World Government where life liberty and the pursuit of happiness will be replaced with surveillance, compliance, conformity and control. . .

https://themelkshow.com/about/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:02 pm

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:54 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:26 am

I have stumbled upon what I consider to be a goldmine interview of Mel K (Melody Krell) today:

Monica Live! with Melody Krell

Monica Perez

1,622 views  Streamed live on Oct 10, 2020

You may know her from the Union of the Unwanted or any of a host of her film appearances, but I wanted to talk to her because she doesn't stop short of going as deep as the rabbit hole takes her. My first question will be: Do you think Trump is Batman? And it will go from there!!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:42 am