tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust?

Seashore
    Seashore

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Empty How to Know Which News Sources to Trust?

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:27 am

Today on the website Before It's News I clicked on an article New Dark Outpost: Truther Exposed As Fraud And Pedo!

That introduced me to a source I'd never heard of before, David Zublick.  (I then tried unsuccessfully to locate information about who he is.)

After more searches, I found out the spelling of the name of the truther in question:  "Philip Godlewski."

Apparently Philip Godlewski has some sincere admirers who think he's "the real deal," as in trustworthy.

I am struck by this.  

We all have to figure out who to believe.

It's not easy.

Zublick has a Bitchute channel:

DARK OUTPOST 07.12.2022 'TRUTHER' EXPOSED: PLED GUILTY TO CHARGES INVOLVING UNDERAGE GIRL!

First published at 20:04 UTC on July 12th, 2022.

David Zublick

A so-called ‘truther’ has been exposed as a fraud and a corrupter of minors with a criminal record whose assertion that the 2020 election has been overturned by SCOTUS is probably bogus. Casket makers are receiving an unusually high number of bulk orders for child size caskets. What is behind this? We examine it. Brice Watson, Stephanie Schapp and Bonnie Boss discuss a secret Isis Temple in Tennessee. Cindy Olah joins the conversation to talk demon removal. Catherine Edwards gives her take on the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XfkGHXMhcrdb/
    Seashore
    Seashore

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Empty Re: How to Know Which News Sources to Trust?

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:35 am

I have quite a bit to listen to yet on this video.

And I just glimpsed at the Comments section.

Looks like I've opened a can of worms.

Shocked
    Seashore
    Seashore

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Empty Re: How to Know Which News Sources to Trust?

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:24 am

A screenshot of another video:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? George10

I can see I've got my work cut out for me.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:36 am

I'm listening to the video posted in the opening post.

The subject matter has changed.

Here is a screenshot:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Brice10

Brice (Esoteric Atlanta) just said, "It was the Egyptians who worshipped one God."
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:03 am

I'm about a third of the way through this video.

David Zublick, Brice (Esoteric Atlanta), Stephanie Schapp, and Bonnie appear to me to be superb researchers.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:24 am

Apparently, this is the earliest video David Zublick posted on Bitchute:

DEEP STATE TRUMP? "CONFISCATE THEIR GUNS"!

First published at 22:47 UTC on March 5th, 2018.

David Zublick

Donald Trump threatens to confiscate guns first, and then ask questions later, throwing due process under the bus. What would cause him to renege on a campaign promise to protect the second amendment? Is Trump the victim of deep state mind control? Or is he playing his enemies with his own PSYOP? David Zublick unseal the horrible truth in this special report!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cgwixcCyP2nW/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:39 am

Seashore wrote:Today on the website Before It's News I clicked on an article New Dark Outpost: Truther Exposed As Fraud And Pedo!

That introduced me to a source I'd never heard of before, David Zublick.  (I then tried unsuccessfully to locate information about who he is.)

After more searches, I found out the spelling of the name of the truther in question:  "Philip Godlewski."

Apparently Philip Godlewski has some sincere admirers who think he's "the real deal," as in trustworthy.

I am struck by this.  

It's not easy.

DARK OUTPOST 07.12.2022 'TRUTHER' EXPOSED: PLED GUILTY TO CHARGES INVOLVING UNDERAGE GIRL!

David Zublick

A so-called ‘truther’ has been exposed as a fraud and a corrupter of minors with a criminal record whose assertion that the 2020 election has been overturned by SCOTUS is probably bogus. Casket makers are receiving an unusually high number of bulk orders for child size caskets. What is behind this? We examine it. Brice Watson, Stephanie Schapp and Bonnie Boss discuss a secret Isis Temple in Tennessee. Cindy Olah joins the conversation to talk demon removal. Catherine Edwards gives her take on the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones. Leave the world you think you know behind and join us at the Dark Outpost!

A screenshot:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Cather10

About Catherine Edwards (a Brit):  

About Me

I have always been passionate about learning! There is not a year that has gone by when I have not been continually learning, either formally or through self-study. Natural Health & Nature are where I am aligned. Having grown up with many animals, and continued to work with, and share my life with animals, I keep a great connection with nature and what is truly important for health and happiness. Animals always find a way back to balance – we human have much to learn from them!

2020 has been a big wake up for many people across the globe. Being a mother, I have been horrified at the current health, education,  business, political, media systems to name but a few. The realisation of the globalist agenda, the censoring of information – which has never been greater than what we are experiencing now – and the constant efforts by those in power to control the masses have never been more obvious.

If YOU are here reading this, you too are a Truth Seeker. We know what we are seeing and being taught does not make sense, but in today’s censored world how do we find what is true for us? Hopefully, by listening and sharing knowledge, we can all build a greater understanding, take back our power and create the world we all want to live and thrive in, for all creatures great and small!

There is always a positive if we keep looking  – I truly believe that we all have the power to control our reality. Sharing insightful, and hopefully, inspiring, discussions with a range of people who can help us to take back control of our lives, health and future is my passion.

“When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change” Wayne Dyer

This website is dedicated to sharing information, discussions, inspiration and resources to help people explore their own individual journeys of creating the life of their dreams, and to provide a common pace for people to come together on an uncensored platform!

Thank you for being part of this journey.

Catherine Edwards Academy

Please Click Through to my Academy website, where you can find details about online training and consults that I offer. I offer a wide range of services, from personal consults (animal and human) – online or in-person to Professional Diploma Course in Holistic Equine Iridology to a range of courses to help animal lovers care for their animals in the best possible way. I have more webinars coming very soon!

https://www.catherineedwards.life/about/
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:23 am

Hello Sports Fans. I'm Back!!!
    Call me a communist but I like MSNBC and CNN for my news to watch. Of course there's the good old stand by of CBS or NBC and sometimes ABC.
    To each his own.
    Eyes open. No fear.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:02 am

I'm looking for whether or not David Zublick has ever interviewed Gene DeCode.

I used the "control-find" function and got 1 result; however, I couldn't find the result on the page!  Confusing.

I've found one video where David Zublick mentions Gene DeCode in the Description, but I haven't viewed it yet.

DARK OUTPOST 12-24-2021 THE SPIRITUAL WAR: CHILDREN AND THE D.U.M.B.S

First published at 14:40 UTC on December 24th, 2021.

David Zublick

In This documentary we will take a very close look at the evidence of the spiritual war to save the children from trafficking and the D.U.M.Bs (Deep Underground Military BASES)
    In This Video we will cover all aspects of the evidence displayed by the amazing Red pilled Naval intelligence officer Gene Decode, I am studying all evidence displayed in front of my viewers so the truth can not be debunked.
    We will also look into the child trafficking by following their last foots steps to hell deep down underground into the D.U.M.Bs Looking at the Physical and spiritual evidence.
    But don't worry this is a War to save the children, rescue missions have been happening while we sleep to end this evil while most are worried about a holiday, these children just want a life free of torture and pain.
    Come with me, to view the Hell beneath our feet.
    let me show you at the end of the tunnel their is so much Light!
    A special thank you to Tarot By Janine, for her amazing Universal insight and her very consistent accurate readings, bringing real news to the masses.
    I am so blessed to have found the truth and its with all tbe amazing lightworkers influences that has awoken me
    Thank you for watching please share to inform humanity.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kKZ2fZsRB447/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:25 am

Seashore wrote:About Catherine Edwards (a Brit) . . .

A screenshot:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Do_not10

She's saying, "Please don't ever lie to yourself."

Extremely good advice.

I heard Dr. Jennifer Daniels say that same thing in an interview of her by Dr. Andrew Kaufman recently.  

A screenshot:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Daniel10
    https://www.truemedicinelibrary.com/products/true-medicine-library-free/categories/2148422183/posts/2152242182
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:14 pm

Seashore wrote:That introduced me to a source I'd never heard of before, David Zublick.  (I then tried unsuccessfully to locate information about who he is.)
    I found out who he is:
    David Zublick has over 30 years experience in the field of marketing and advertising. He truly cares about his clients and wants to deliver maximum return on investment.

David will go the extra mile to make sure his clients are 100 percent satisfied with his services, whether it be marketing and advertising consultation, voice over work or logo design.

https://zfactormedia.com/about/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:45 pm

Seashore wrote:Today on the website Before It's News I clicked on an article New Dark Outpost: Truther Exposed As Fraud And Pedo!

I am struck by this.  

It's not easy.

David Zublick

I see that apparently David Zublick deleted the video.

Hmmm.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:21 pm

Seashore wrote:I have quite a bit to listen to yet on this video.

And I just glimpsed at the Comments section.

Looks like I've opened a can of worms.

Shocked

Indeed you have. There are those who think he is the greatest source of intel since sliced bread and those in the other camp (myself included) who don't. 

I don't think of him as a credible source of intel. Meaning where does he get his info from? Is he a plant disinformation agent? Does he put out a mixed bag of info, part truth and part fake.

There are a few sources of intel I stick to. Simon Parkes, Gene Decode, Nicolas Veniamin, Michael Jaco, White Rabbit Q/The Storm Rider, JFK Jr.,
    WhipLash347 (fiscal info), Nate Burruano (fiscal info) and a few others. 

With so much intel/info coming out in the midst of an information war (fog of war) where disinformation is a given by both sides it's difficult to sort out what's real these days.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Carol wrote:I don't think of him as a credible source of intel.
    I think it's interesting that David Zublick has since deleted the video.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:17 am

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:I don't think of him as a credible source of intel.
    I think it's interesting that David Zublick has since deleted the video.

I agree.

Hi Bob. It's good to see you here. I had been wondering how you're doing. Since we don't have a TV we don't watch MSM. We do have a few relatives who are glued to it, especially Fox news. 

I have zero tolerance for commercials so even when a TV may be available at a hotel or somewhere else I don't watch it. Finding news on the net goes faster.

You'll have to share your thoughts on what you're viewing and give us your opinion. I think you, Seashore and I all are the elders on the forum. So all viewpoints are of interest from that perspective. Seashore is a good researcher.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:00 am

Carol wrote:I have zero tolerance for commercials so even when a TV may be available at a hotel or somewhere else I don't watch it.
    I'm the same way, but I struggle with the same thing on the internet, too.  Sometimes I get very frustrated trying to skip over commercials on videos because I can't make the player work for me to skip over just the commercial and not the discussion I was following!

And on sites where I'm reading text, those moving parts to left, right, and above drive me nuts!

Damn!  bounce

I HAVE to put up that, though, because in my opinion, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be informed about what's really going on without the internet, because the only place to find it is through courageous whistleblowers, who get treated with the respect they deserve only on non-globalist owned sites online. (I guess on radio, too, but I don't use radio.)

I LOVE whistleblowers!  cheers The salt of the earth.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:22 am

Seashore wrote:I LOVE whistleblowers!  cheers The salt of the earth.

Here are two of those whistleblowers.  Watch the first few minutes of this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RgfUkYERsutP/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:41 am

Carol wrote:We do have a few relatives who are glued to it, especially Fox news. 
    I feel that people who get their news from television and people who get it online might as well be living on different planets.

I tried to warn my siblings about the danger of the COVID jab to themselves and to children, and all hell broke loose because they just couldn't handle it, due to their worldview, which is largely shaped by television news.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:20 pm

Seashore wrote:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/RgfUkYERsutP/
    I just heard Young refer to snake venom, which is another whistleblower's area of research, Dr. Bryan Ardis, a "false flag."

I wish he didn't say that.  Dr. Andrew Kaufman did something similar, when he (or someone who works for him) entitled a video "THE STRAIGHT UNSWIVELED TRUTH ON SNAKE VENOM CLAIMS WITH ANDREW KAUFMAN, M.D." because of problems perceived in the scientific paper that Dr. Ardis referred people to.

This sounds to me very much like in-fighting, and I don't like it.  

Mad
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:15 am

Seashore wrote:This sounds to me very much like in-fighting, and I don't like it.  

Mad
    There's another infighting situation involving Dr. Andrew Kaufman:  Dr. Judy Mikovitz.

Dr. Kaufman has been in the forefront of exposing the fact that pathological viruses don't exist in nature, which he's convinced me of, because I've also studied Bechamp vs. Pasteur information plus information about vaccines NOT being what wiped out diseases—getting rid of poisons was.

He and Dr. Mikovitz "locked horns" publicly on a panel over whether or not there's such a thing as a virus.  It's still a conundrum in the truthseekers community.  

Here is a Dr. Mikovitz video that shows me that whether or not she's dead wrong about viruses, she is very right about the fact that vaccines cause harm.  I'm learning to not "throw out the baby with the bath water" when it comes to our courageous whistleblowers!

DR. JUDY MIKOVITZ DISCUSSES CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY TOUR INFILTRATION & HER HUSBAND'S MURDER (2OF2)

First published at 02:27 UTC on July 15th, 2022.

Sarah Westall - Business Game Changers Radio

Dr. Judy Mikovitz returns to discuss the Crimes Against Humanity Tour and the suspected infiltration by a criminal actor. She also opens up about her husband's murder and why she believes it can be used to help take down the global criminal cabal. You can see more of Dr. Judy at https://TheRealDrJudy.com

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cXvJbfJhZtIe/?list=notifications&randomize=false

"Posion"?

It may not be a typo.  It's in Urban Dictionary and Definitions.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:23 am

A screenshot:

How to Know Which News Sources to Trust? Mikovi10

She's saying, "We can show the whole world, with that autopsy . . . "

She's referring to her husband, who was murdered in a hospital from protocols being carried out. Her husband is not the only one.

(Hmmm.  "Posion" has changed to "Poison.")  It must have been a typo that was edited today.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:42 am

Seashore wrote:She's saying, "We can show the whole world, with that autopsy . . . "
    Later in the video, referring to medical doctors and their responsibility to "do no harm," specifically telling their patients to take vaccines, she says,  "It's not your fault, until you learn."

She's saying that sure doctors have been fooled about vaccines because of their training.

However, doctors have the same internet to learn from the plandemic as everyone else does.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:34 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:I have zero tolerance for commercials so even when a TV may be available at a hotel or somewhere else I don't watch it.
    I'm the same way, but I struggle with the same thing on the internet, too.  Sometimes I get very frustrated trying to skip over commercials on videos because I can't make the player work for me to skip over just the commercial and not the discussion I was following!

And on sites where I'm reading text, those moving parts to left, right, and above drive me nuts!

Damn!  bounce

I HAVE to put up that, though, because in my opinion, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be informed about what's really going on without the internet, because the only place to find it is through courageous whistleblowers, who get treated with the respect they deserve only on non-globalist owned sites online.  (I guess on radio, too, but I don't use radio.)

I LOVE whistleblowers!  cheers The salt of the earth.

You're over the target as usual Seashore. I'm in agreement with you. The best news is found on Telegram where the truthers tend to post.

Seashore likes this post

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:27 am