tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist video

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist  video   Empty China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist video

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:40 pm

China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist

video

https://youtu.be/wBHqjYuJ5eI

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist  video   Empty Re: China in Africa: should the West be worried? | The Economist video

Post  Carol Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:17 pm

China is pretty much everywhere and wants to take over/control the world's resources. I would be worried if it were not for the US Space Command Galactics who are overseeing the aftermath of the EVENT. At least for those who are left in the 4th dimension. There are so many changes happening world wide it's difficult to track them all.. however, it's possible that the Solar DNA upgrade Event will likely occur prior to the end of September. 

I had read somewhere that China were taking down their Ghost Cities. That's interesting if true. 

Since the US has trillions in gold bars under Cheyenne Mt.. and all of the countries are being given gold as part of the Jubilee, so everyone starts off on the same foot with asset backed currency when GESARA/NESARA is implemented via StarLink.. after some really, really disruptive events.. the new quantum banking financial system will launch and be under the supervision of the galactic Space Force.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:10 pm