tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Abuse of women in certain countries

burgundia
    burgundia

Abuse of women in  certain countries Empty Abuse of women in certain countries

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 am

Last edited by burgundia on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Abuse of women in  certain countries Empty Re: Abuse of women in certain countries

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:30 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Abuse of women in  certain countries Empty Re: Abuse of women in certain countries

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 am

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

This information is difficult to see. I send prayers every day for the release of girls and women held in this evil spell. However, until evil is exposed, it cannot be eradicated. I believe that this issue is the most important one on earth right now. We are putting effort into saving our environment. Let us also remember that these women are also worth saving. The vibration of the planet will not continue to rise unless this issue is resolved. If there are benevolent extra-terran beings, I ask that that this culture of hatred toward women be the first contact, and that these men be shown how to respect, love, trust and cherish the life givers. We need a really dramatic event so that there will be no doubt whatsoever that the horrible practices still in place are to stop, immediately. It will take only one generation. It is not hopeless...........
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:21 pm

This type of stuff breaks my heart, always has and always will. My daughter is 14 and that is a 12 year old being sexually abused and assaulted. I think the man involved should be castrated! Then hanged.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:29 am