tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto Empty mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 am

http://femalefaust.blogspot.com/2010/10/guess-what-corp-bought-blackwater-xe.html

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation (Blackwater's Black Ops, 9/15/2010) revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (now called Xe Services) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famous in the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State "security services," that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.

Almost simultaneously with the publication of this article in The Nation, the Via Campesina reported the purchase of 500,000 shares of Monsanto, for more than $23 million by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which with this action completed the outing of the mask of "philanthropy." Another association that is not surprising.

It is a marriage between the two most brutal monopolies in the history of industrialism: Bill Gates controls more than 90 percent of the market share of proprietary computing and Monsanto about 90 percent of the global transgenic seed market and most global commercial seed. There does not exist in any other industrial sector monopolies so vast, whose very existence is a negation of the vaunted principle of "market competition" of capitalism. Both Gates and Monsanto are very aggressive in defending their ill-gotten monopolies.

more at the above link
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto Empty Re: mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto

Post  Mercuriel Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 am

Now why doesn' this News surprise Me...

mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto Billdevilpp6

Philanthropist My Arse...

More Like Globalist Luciferian...

Thanks for posting the Info Vidya

Luke

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto Empty Re: mosanto buys blackwater and bill gates buys into monsanto

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 am

hmm, will he use his influence as a nexus for change.. in a good way, or not?

After looking at your photo Mercuriel, I guess not. Nope

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

Well - He hasn't so far and I tend to take people on Their Actions along with Their Words. He has continually shown that He and His Wife are Globalists and Monopolists...

Let Me ask this - Can Anyone see Him stopping Transgenics or GMO as the Captain at the Helm now ?

Seriously - I would like to give Him the benefit of the Doubt but alas as I have said above - His actions dictate My thoughts on Him and His Philanthropic endeavours.

Now if He turns Monsanto into an Organic Seed Producer and takes the Company on a more Holistic Path - I'll be wrong and admit It - But I just don't see it in light of His previous Actions up to this point...

That said - No Fate but what We make - So He just may bend His Knee to the Christ Consciousness yet - But I won't hold My Breath for It though.

Big Grin 2

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am