tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes

mudra
    mudra

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes  Empty World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:31 pm

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes

https://youtu.be/dD3qejZPeO8
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes  Empty Re: World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:24 pm

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes  Bed-bugs-looks-like
    Imagine Billions of Genetically Modified Bed Bugs!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes  Empty Re: World's largest release of billions genetically modified mosquitoes

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:36 pm

I was worried that more remote folk would not be able to get the vaccine, and save them from covid. Maybe we could pre-load these with the vax. That would be good. Even remote folk who would never see the virus would be protected from it. Safe and effective.

And the mosquitos I gather (I havent watched the video) are designed to kill themselves and other mosquitos, a little like the terminator gene in plants. So we get to kill malaria and covid at the same time.

Gosh. Isn´t science so wonderful these days. I trust the science.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:46 pm