tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC?

mudra
    mudra

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Empty CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC?

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:52 am

WHY ARE CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zI6MRn3XTTsl/
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Empty Re: CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC?

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:00 pm

https://www.australiannationalreview.com/health/is-the-marburg-virus-the-next-manufactured-pandemic/

entire text of link below. (from October 2021)

I’d like you to emotionally and spiritually prepare for what is about to unfold here on Earth.

The next Plandemic is going to be the Marburg virus.
    This is a haemorrhaging fever similar to Ebola with an 88% mortality rate.

Now firstly don’t worry, the ones pushing this agenda won’t release anything that would kill them.

This will be fake Marburg.
    Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding.

This will be claimed to be Marburg.
    GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the virus.

They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.

More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.

Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin. One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.

They will allow the vaccinated to travel globally this Christmas. They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.

A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread. The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen.

People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.

At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.

The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.

If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30 X with what’s planned and is coming up.

Keep your families close.
    mudra
    mudra

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Empty Re: CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC?

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:35 pm

Thank you Vidya.
    Actually looking closer into the matter I could not find Gavi or the WHO "hyping "the Marburg
    virus as the next pandemic.
    Yes I found the virus being mentioned in early 2021 on Gavi
    Its not a fresh narrative and in that sense my OP is misleading.
    I should have checked it carefully.
    I don't think Marburg is on the table in 2022.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:47 pm

I would not rule it out just yet.

Maybe a new HIV virus (fake new)?

something that causes blood clots and heart attacks and aggressive cancers...

i.e they have to try and cover up the jab deaths.

And is this genocide or not? More death shots needed?

Do we have enough AI connectability yet? if not, how do they get that into us? water, food, air, syringe?

I dont feel as if this is over until they have either implemented the digital ID and social credit scores, or they fail in the attempt.

I think things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better. I hope I am wrong.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:10 pm

This popped up in my gab feed after I posted the above.
    I am NOT psychic. I did not see this link before I posted.

It is just so obvious.

It is mind numbingly obvious.

Such mass cognitive dissonance

Translation :
    NEW HIV VARIANT DISCOVERED: IT IS PROBABLY EVEN MORE CONTAGIOUS AND CAUSES GREATER DAMAGE!
    Oxford (Great Britain) - In a long-term study, researchers have discovered a previously unknown, probably more contagious variant of the HI virus in the Netherlands.

Researchers found a suspected more contagious HIV variant in a study.

The so-called VB variant of HIV-1 has a viral load that is around 3.5 to 5.5 times higher, is more easily transmitted and has the potential to cause greater damage to the immune system, the scientists at the British University of Oxford write in the journal Science . However, two German experts do not see the danger of the new variant spreading quickly.

According to the study, there is probably no greater danger for infected people in treatment: after the start of treatment, VB patients had a similar course to other patients.

The findings make it all the more important that people at some risk of HIV have access to regular testing to enable early diagnosis and treatment, it said. "This limits the time that HIV can damage the immune system and endanger health ," said one of the Oxford researchers involved, Christophe Fraser, according to a statement.

https://www.tag24.de/thema/gesundheit/neue-hiv-variante-entdeckt-sie-ist-wohl-noch-ansteckender-und-verursacht-groessere-schaeden-2315845
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 pm

A quick recall, from memory.
    The following are going to cause heart attacks in big numbers: Shovelling snow, covid19, energy drinks, cannabis, antibiotics, stress from the lockdown and today .. increased energy bills.

I am sure there are more, maybe we should compile a full list, just for fun.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:40 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:44 pm

It seems such a long time ago now, that they released the sequence for the bioweapon they created, the "gain of function" euphemism. That had several HIV codes in it. The paper was later retracted and since then covid19 hasnt been isolated.

The big elephant in the room, still, is that germ theory is highly suspect and probably false. But then what are they weaponising? It would have to be some form of toxin which would produce /release the exosomes? I dont know.

The fact that excess deaths are way higher than normal will soon be a fact. They can´t hide the numbers. So the killshot worked, big pharma were corrupt. They may be free from injury liability but they are not free from fraud. They faked data and they suppressed data and the FDA are complicit still.

So it goes one of two ways. They cover up the deaths (war, another pandemic, shovelling snow, having trucks parked in ottawa blaring horns, aliens)
    or.. big pharma are exposed and that is the end of them. The bubble bursts. Huge economic crash likely. We get the great reset. But also a massive release of anger and probably violence from those who were tricked or forced into taking the killshot.

Another elephant. The economy is about to crash anyway. Unless they can distract again (print more money under the guise of a new pandemic, for example), or war.. then there is going to be a huge crash anyway. Then what? In the USA for sure, and other countries, massive civil disobedience, anarchy, chaos, depression, mass deaths.

I am convinced we are at end times.

And from all destruction flies new dawn.

But it could be a bumpy ride. It is time to be where you need to be with a plan to get through times of no money / stores / shops.

And now maybe I will change my avatar name in here to Dr Doom Wink

So smile. sunny Make the most of what is front of your nose right now.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:15 pm

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Kette10

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Portra10

It was not "chain dog", like Dominicans... it was "chain ring", the nightingales...
    Prof. Nightingale dressed like a physician, with white coat, and had a huge dog who could go alone by bus...
    Mrs. Magistra Chainring...

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 pm

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Victor10
    Soldier or Warrior?

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Tumblr_inline_orloe2YRzh1qarw15_500

P.S.: The universe is hunched like the hump of a servant
    - On Travelling Form and Difference Principle, 1995

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? 25644410
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:25 pm

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? The-yu10

...or they mayhap develop destructive or pandemic qualities, erode and dissolve the semiosic membrane!
    https://de.scribd.com/document/501973577/Atlantis-Prime

Later I privately also learned to know Dr. Brummer, then located in Kiel, a veterinary and animal psychologist, friends with Prof. Nightingale. Besides his specialization in dog psychology he was after WWII involved in the reconstruction of the Frankfurt Zoo.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:38 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:A quick recall, from memory.
    The following are going to cause heart attacks in big numbers: Shovelling snow, covid19, energy drinks, cannabis, antibiotics, stress from the lockdown and today .. increased energy bills.

I am sure there are more, maybe we should compile a full list, just for fun.

I see someone started a thread in GLP on this, maybe folk do read the mists Wink .. though again, it is just so in-your-face obvious.

Their list:
    Cannabis
    Energy bills
    Pandemic stress
    Poor diet
    Healthy diet
    Shovelling snow
    Sport
    Alcohol
    Skipping breakfast
    E-cigerettes
    Weather
    Football
    Loneliness
    Old age
    Moving clocks forward an hour
    plus my additional:
    covid 19
    antibiotics
    energy drinks

In the Uk, if the latest bill goes through parliament, what I just typed would see me in prison.

bring on the clowns! clown clown clown clown clown
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:43 pm

Even Jim Stone is running with this now. He has predicted an exponential death rate this year (see his chart, bottom of image below)

Personally. I am somewhat relieved that climate change made the list also. I do like to hate carbon dioxide.. nasty, nasty stuff... clown

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? Hearta10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:59 pm

GLP ...
    Sorry Vidya but I never managed to read anything that interested me there.
    That list you quote from there is nonsensical as far as I understand it.
    Is it a joke of sorts scratch
    I could add so much more to it but in the end it would amount to make people go nuts as to what they now can do or should avoid doing once they got the problematic shots.

Regarding the suggestion to dedicate a thread of its own to the vials contents and effects
    I am not inclined to do so at the moment.
    In my opinion the research done on this is not consistent.
    Graphene, hydras, self assembling Nanos, razor blade type molecules ... Each time something else
    I would like to see much more of these analysis before making my own opinion about this.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:09 pm

yes mudra, it is a joke, but a very bad one.

Essentially the MSM are ´gaslighting´the coming surge in heart attacks. They are desperate to deflect from the real cause of the heart problems (the killshot).. and in their desperation they are suggesting all sorts of things will give heart attacks. The joke is to make a list of all that was cropping up in the MSM.

It is so obvious now that I mentioned it in here, and I saw a list on GLP the next day, and today Jim Stone picked up on it.

I think there were different batches of the vaccine. But if that list was correct about the damage that individual shots do, it is worth keeping in mind, which is why I suggested a new thread. There is so much disinfo out there it is hard to know what is real. I saw today they admitted a TINY piece of HIV was in the vaccines, as a binding agent. And now they are promoting home test kits for HIV.

Word on the net is that the killshot gives AIDS. A leading virologists somewhere suggested that all fully jabbed should first get a an AIDS test and then sue their government!.

Jim Stone extrapolated CDC data on the heart attack surge and his death prediction numbers are astounding, if correct.

So amongst the joke heart problems and videos of unknown sources and Dr Doom predictions, I think there is quite a lot of useful info in this thread.

I look at the GLP front pages once in a while. There are some interesting links on occasion, but I have never been drawn to the forum and certainly would not want to participate in the circus there. I still read ben fulfords newsletter each week and i give him pretty much zero credibility.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:08 pm

Finally your imaginary telediagnostics will kill you.

Surprise!

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? 58ae92ac182a5ca0fe1bd84c5e846f21485b0ba5
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:26 am

Vidya I had to laugh at your remark regarding Benjamin Fulford.
    Long time I made my mind about him and agree as to his unreliability.
    Some have a talent to tell wild stories non one can prove and to convince them they are real.
    He is not the only one. That why as my forums time went by I gradually chose to look for
    most tangible data rather than speculative one.

I woke up understanding your point regarding the heart attacks and what that Gobblelike Productions thread and what Jim Stone's article were all about. Hence I better understood what your point was. Nothing like a good night sleep to wake up with a fresh view.
    And now reading your last post just confirmed it Cheerful

I don't read or watch mainstream news so it escaped me that they are currently telling people wild stories about new sources of Heart attacks. Makes sense they will invent a narrative to fit the current side effects situation and death toll from the shots.
    For a long time cholesterol was the great culprit if I remember well whatever reason they had to promote that one. Probably to boost the sales of pills to lower it.

I do keep an eye on anything that comes up with the vials its important indeed, I agree with you.
    I already have many threads to attend here. I usually post without a predetermined plan but rather synchronistically where my attention flows and brings me things of interest.
    It seems we are interested in similar things but maybe from different angles.
    If you consider one of these topics deserves a thread of its own go ahead, follow you gut feeling  cheers
    The entire Covid drama has been dear to Heart from the very beginning so I would quite appreciate that 🙏

This that you wrote did particularly grab my attention:
    . I saw today they admitted a TINY piece of HIV was in the vaccines, as a binding agent. And now they are promoting home test kits for HIV.

Do do have the source material to it ?

It ties in with the Aids RNA vaccine that is just being developped  .

CDC NIH AND GAVI WEBSITES ALL HYPING MARBURG VIRUS AS THE NEXT PANDEMIC? 3f2d6d10

See my post above
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10737-cdc-nih-and-gavi-websites-all-hyping-marburg-virus-as-the-next-pandemic
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:09 am

The HIV narrative makes the news indeed

Scientists Discover Highly Infectious Mutant HIV Strain In The Netherlands

A new highly transmissible and much more damaging strain of HIV has just been discovered in the Netherlands by scientists working with Oxford University. They're calling it the "new virulent subtype B" - or "VB", for short.

An international study led by researchers from Oxford’s Big Data Institute identified 109 cases of the new variant after analyzing more than 6,700 samples from patients who had tested positive for HIV. Details from the study were published this week in the medical journal Science. The researchers determined that the variant has been circulating in the Netherlands for "several years".

Read on: https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/scientists-discover-highly-infectious-mutant-hiv-strain-netherlands

Science 's article: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abk1688

COVID-19-Infected HIV Patient Developed 21 Mutations: Study

A South African woman suffering from “poorly controlled” HIV who also had COVID-19 for nine months saw the CCP virus develop at least 21 mutations while in her body, a recent preprint study found.

The woman, 22, was able to overcome the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus which causes COVID-19, within six to nine weeks after she started taking anti-retroviral medication that is used to treat HIV, according to researchers at Stellenbosch and the University of KwaZulu-Natal.

They concluded that “increased vigilance is warranted” among HIV patients who contract COVID-19 to “prevent the emergence” of COVID-19 variants. Notably, the Omicron variant was first discovered in South Africa in November 2021, and U.S. health officials say it’s now the dominant strain across the United States.

“This case, like others before, describes a potential pathway for the emergence of novel variants,” the scientists said in the pre-print study, adding that it is still a hypothesis and much more data is needed. “Our experience reinforces previous reports that effective anti-retroviral treatment is the key to controlling such events.”

Read on: https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19-infected-hiv-patient-developed-21-mutations-study_4248127.html

See part 2 of this video:

https://youtu.be/UQ0xqvFanFg

In part 1 : despite the heart disease adverse effects of the shots they have no intention to withdraw from using them.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:38 am

I cant find the original source for the HIV fragment claim.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/097/981/624/original/5238dde334b8b8cf.mp4

that is a video posted on gab. The same video is on reddit .. is it genuine? I couldnt find it on the bbc page. But it looks and sounds real.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:02 am

Vidya wrote

he big elephant in the room, still, is that germ theory is highly suspect and probably false. But then what are they weaponising? It would have to be some form of toxin which would produce /release the exosomes? I dont know. wrote:

Whatever strain is put in the body that is not natural will be recognized as toxic by the body and exosomes produced as a way for the body to cleanse itself.
    I would suppose that when you mess with a body on the level of its genes you short circuit the natural processes entirely so much so that its now unable to tell right from wrong and it begins to destroy itself.
    What goes in the shots is a cocktail of several un natural ingredients except for the saline we know that. Add fear to this and the full panel of mis-emotions which create mental toxins and chances are the body collapses

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:04 am