tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates

mudra
    mudra

COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates Empty COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates

Post  mudra Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:08 am

COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates

The EU's COVID-19 treatment strategy is yielding a first result today, with the announcement of the first portfolio of five treatments that may soon be available to treat patients across the EU. Four of these treatments are monoclonal antibodies that are subject to continuous evaluation by the European Medicines Agency. The fifth is an immunosuppressant with a marketing authorization that could be extended to the treatment of covid-19 patients.

French document ( can be translated in the language you want when opened in Google Chrome )

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/fr/ip_21_3299
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates Empty Re: COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:16 pm

Removing Spike Proteins, Eliminating Graphene Oxide,
    Reversing Mrna Damage, & More W/ Dr. Nieusma

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates Empty Re: COVID-19 Treatment Strategy: EU Commission identifies five promising treatment candidates

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:28 pm

The french document was rumoured a while back, as a leak. If there are treatments then they cant authorise emergency use vaccines, but with FDA approval I guess they can do still do what they want. However, hopefully there is good news here.

I had to go to town today to sort out land registry.. Called in at an lovely restaurant, belonging to friends of my friend, it has been in the same family for years.. excellent food. And they will have to sell up soon. Covid has killed the business.

I didnt watch that video, and have no idea what they say..but reversing spike proteins? seems extremely unlikely. Reversing mRNA inserts.. how? and graphene is still a distraction for me. Sorry to sound negative but just the title of that video has too many alarm bells.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:42 pm

I ran a quick check on Nieusma, he links to lots of products. I am calling BS on this Im afraid. How can they know that ClO2 kills spike proteins?

There is no way to rectify the genetic damage, they are talking about anti aging supplements.

Supplementing what? the spike protein production after the mRNA change?

I cannot pretend to have done an in depth study on this, but it looks wrong, feels wrong, smells wrong.

They dont spend billions of dollars making a bioweapon that is so easily removed. Dont get vaxxed. Pine needle tea looks good, as long as you dont boil it! (turpentine).

Did you see Dr Cole's presentation at the White coat summit?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/oBPGDbwWzPQy/

chlorine dioxide might be good... but to remove clots and spike proteins? ... I don't see how.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Exactly Vidya people are fast to draw conclusions that are actually pure speculations.

My post started from such an article but this is not good enough for me . I like to go straight to source material which is the one I posted directly from the Eu comission.
    When you read it what they are coming with is more big pharma cocktails.
    Not sure if this is good news.  

As for reversing the Cov19 jab I read its potency only last a few months.
    This I would say is the good news 😊

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 pm