tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible

mudra
    mudra

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible Empty METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:53 am

Metaphysical & Symbolic interpretation of the Bible

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible F623f510

Walk in and go beyond

i know of a place, it is the truest place i know, it is home
    it is within me and yet, beyond
    the entrance door to home is through my heart, i open it and walk through
    it is a place like no other i have known, and yet, have always known it to be, i had just forgotten how to enter, now i remember

i cannot tell you how it feels to be home, have only tears when i recall, many tears trying to describe it
    home has no fear, hatred or greed
    there is no lack, there is no thing to control

i believed it to be the state of well being, and yet, it is beyond all that we know of wellness
    i believed it to be the home of great healing, and yet, when i am there, there is no thing within me to heal
    i believed it to be freedom, and yet, i do not know of limitations there and thus, freedom just is
    i believed home to be a place of bliss, of joy, of great happiness, and yet, home is absent of these emotions singularily, and yet, inclusive of all collectively

when home, i just am and it is in the simplicity of my being that i experience divine fulfillment, there is not a thing to need or desire or to think i want or hope for
    there is no thing to hope for when home just is and all is true
    home is the fulfillment of unconditional love, this i do not experience as a feeling, rather, it just is

home is not perfection, home is truer than that
    i do not feel my self when home though i know i am a divine being of love and light
    i do not know of separation when home, i only know of oneness with all that is

when home i do not feel empathy or compassion or goodness or good deeds for they are separation, i do not experience these the way i do in illusion
    i do not feel pain, nor is there suffering, i only know they do not exist

i believed home to be the greatest healer and yet, when home, i do not require healing, my being just is
    and there is no thing to be healed

home is to just be, neutral, in balance ... pure
    home is unconditional love known

there is such a place, i cannot describe really what it is to enter home, to know of its peace and its calm

i do not know why i have found the entrance, perhaps it is because i trust all that is, that i have trusted it exists, always am i welcomed

home is absent of words, of feelings, of emotion of illusion
    home just is and it is the purest fulfillment i know

i have asked so many times, please, let me take others by their hand and bring them home ...

i am still awaiting an answer ...

i wish i could bring all who i know home, and others
    it is in the wishing that i cannot do so, wishing is separation and does not align with home ...

i am still awaiting ...

i can only trust others will find their own way home, i hold that space for them, i believe it is all i can do in this moment, is to hold the space ...

and to love ...

i ask the universe, please allow everyone in this world to find their way home as i have ...

allow everyone to find the entrance to their hearts ...

and walk in ...

and go beyond ...

i know of a place, the truest place i know ...

futureyes

The Karen

To be continued ...
    mudra
    mudra

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible Empty Re: METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:00 am

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible E19e5e10
    mudra
    mudra

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible Empty Re: METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 am

To begin with ...

Bible characters--

The characters of the Bible represent ideas in one's own mind. When this symbolism is understood one can follow the characters in their various movements and thus find the way to solve all one's life's problems.

Bible, place in Truth study--

The Bible is a recital of what has taken place in the consciousness of man, of the results of his working, either intelligently with the law or unintelligently against it, in seeking his own salvation. It gives an explanation of spiritual law as applied to man and tells him how to find the kingdom of heaven within.

Bible, spiritual interpretation of the Bible

A spiritual interpretation of the Bible demands that the meaning of every figure, type, parable, and symbol must be in harmony with the fundamental principles of Being.

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible 7bd0fa10

https://vygwrlh52b.pdcdn.xyz/dl2.php?id=3600043&h=a4f2ded8d92d02fc0bc2f913773c91f0&u=cache&ext=pdf&n=Metaphysical%20bible%20dictionary%20charles%20fillmore
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:30 am

Further definitions from the metaphysical bible dictionary

GOD

God--The almighty One; the Creator; the ruler of the universe; the Infinite; the Eternal. God is not person but Principle. He is the underlying, unchangeable Truth "with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning" (James 1:17). God as principle is absolute good expressed in all creation. When men know God and worship Him "in spirit and truth" (John 4:24), they recognize Him as this great goodness, omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. "Blessed be . . . God . . . the Father of mercies and God of all comfort" (II Cor. 1:3)

God is personal to us when we recognize Him within us as our indwelling life, intelligence, love, and power. There is a difference between a personal God and God personal to us. Since the word personal sometimes leads to misunderstanding, it would probably be better to speak of God individualized in man rather than of God personal to man.
    When we identify ourselves with Him as our indwelling Father, He seems to us to be personal; however, it is not in a personal sense, but in the universal identification of ourselves with Him that we come into the God consciousness. The personal is limited. The universal, or God consciousness, is unlimited.

God is that from which all love springs. His character is taught in the name Father, representing the love, protection, and providing care of God for man, His offspring. He is life and love and wisdom and power and strength and substance.

We do not see God with our physical eyes except as He manifests Himself through His works. His attributes are, therefore, brought into expression by man, who is His son and who is like Him in essence. If we would make of ourselves channels through which He can come forth into expression and manifestation, we must endeavor to raise our thought and feeling to God's level.

God, accessibility of--God is approachable, available, and usable to all who draw nigh unto Him. God is Spirit, the principle of intelligence and life, everywhere present at all times. He is, forever, as accessible as a principle of mathematics or music. "The Father abiding in me" (John 14:10).

God as health--God is absolute wholeness and perfection. Man's recognition of his oneness with this perfect wholeness through Christ brings him into the consciousness of his indwelling life and health. "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfected into one" (John 17:23).

God as law--Principle in action.

God as lawgiver--The law of God in action is the Holy Spirit; in that action He appears as having individuality. When prophets and mystics come into conscious mental touch with this executive lawgiver, He uses them as mouthpieces by which He guides and directs His people.

God as life--God as life is made manifest in the living. Life cannot be analyzed by the senses. It is beyond their grasp; hence, it must be cognized by the higher consciousness.

God as mind--The connect ing link between God and man. God-Mind embraces all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding and is the source of every manifestation of true knowledge and intelligence. God as principle cannot be comprehended by any of the senses. But the mind of man is limitless, and through it he may come into touch with Divine Mind. The one Mind is a unit and cannot be divided. The individual mind is a state of consciousness in the one Mind.

God as principle--The unchangeable life, love, substance, and intelligence of Being. Principle does not occupy space; neither has it any limitations of time or matter, but it eternally exists as the one underlying cause out of which come forth all true ideas.

God as Spirit--God is Spirit, and Spirit is located and appears wherever it is recognized by an intelligent entity. It thus follows that whoever gives his attention to Spirit and seals his identification with it by His word, starts a flow of Spirit life and all the attributes of Spirit in and through his
    consciousness. To the extent that man practices identifying himself with the one and only source of existence, he becomes Spirit, until finally the union attains a perfection in which he can say with Jesus, "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30).

God as substance--This does not mean matter, because matter is formed while God is the formless. The substance that God is lies back of all matter and all forms. It is that which is the basis of all form yet enters not into any form as finality. It cannot be seen, tasted, or touched. Yet it is the only enduring substance in the universe.

God as Truth--The eternal verity of the universe and man.

God, centered in--To have the attention focused on spiritual ideas and ideals.

God, creative process of--Christianity describes God as Spirit, creating by a process comparable to the mental processes, with which we are all familiar. First, mind, then the idea (word) in mind of what the act shall be, then the act itself. God planned man and the universe, and through the expression of His word projected them into creation, as ideal principles and imminent energies acting behind and within all visibility. The creative processes of Divine Mind are continuously operative; creation is going on all the time, but the over-all plan, the design in Divine Mind, is finished.
    God's creations are always spiritual. This includes spiritual man (God-man) through whom all things, including personal man (Adam man) are brought into manifestation. Spiritual man is the acme or pinnacle of God's creation--the image and likeness of God. "Thou art my beloved Son, in thee I am well pleased" (Mark 1:11).

God, demonstrating--To demonstrate God means to make His Spirit manifest in one's life.

God immanent--This refers to the all-pervading and indwelling presence of God, the life and intelligence permeating the universe. Jesus lovingly revealed that the Father is within man, forever resident in the invisible side of man's nature. Paul also set forth this truth when he wrote of "one God and Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all" (Eph. 4:6).

God, jealous--God is not jealous as men count jealousy, but He is jealous of principle, from which no lapses are tolerated. Man's failure to observe divine law causes it to react on him.

God-man--The man that God created in His image and likeness, and present within all men.

God manifest--God manifest is really greater than God principle; the man who has demonstrated the

God character is greater than the untried man. Jesus proclaimed, "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30). He had all the possibilities of Principle and, in addition, He demonstrated a large degree of its possibilities. In this respect, Jesus is the great Way-Shower and helper for all men.

God presence, unity with--To make oneself conscious of the presence of God, one must consistently affirm oneness with this presence. Say: "I have faith in God; I have faith in Spirit; I have faith in things invisible. I am one with God."

God, reconciliation with--To be reconciled with God means to be willing that His will be done; that is, that limitations, personality, ignorance shall give way so that the perfection and righteousness of
    Divine Mind may be expressed. Reconciliation takes place by man's surrender of an adverse will and an acceptance of that "mind . . . which was also in Christ Jesus" (Phil. 2:5).

God, responsibility to--Truth is implanted in us by divine intelligence. To the degree that we awaken to the consciousness of the inherent wisdom, to this degree are we responsible to the Father and required to render unto Him the fruitage of our wisdom. Each of us unfolds according to understanding and realization. Whether our understanding is little or great, we must demonstrate the Truth we know. If our understanding is much, much is required of us.

"God said"--The same as "Mind thought," by which all things were brought forth. (see 1st chapter of Genesis)

God transcendent--This suggests God as above and beyond His creation. That God is remote from the practical affairs of man or from man's own experience is a false belief. God (perfection) is not out of reach of His offspring; neither is He something beyond and above man. Tennyson tells us that "closer is He than breathing, and nearer than hands and feet."

God, will of--God's will is always perfection and all good for all His children; perfect health in mind and body; abundance of every good thing including joy, peace, wisdom, and eternal life. He does not will suffering or imperfection in any form.
    The belief that God wills both good and evil is false; the truth is that God is all good and only good can come to man from Him. If man experiences error and inharmony, he brings them upon himself by his failure to harmonize his thoughts, words, and acts with the Lord, or divine law.

God's name--God's name represents wholeness. It is holy, perfect. God is everywhere present. When we think of God as being anything less than that which is perfect and whole, we are taking His name in vain. "Thou shalt not take the name of Jehovah thy God in vain" (Exod. 20:7).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:42 am

JESUS

Metaphysical. The I in man, the self, the directive power, raised to divine understanding and power--the I AM identity./

Jesus represents God's idea of man in expression; Christ is that idea in the absolute. Jesus Christ was the type man, which includes all the mental phases through which man passes in demonstrating life's problems. So we find Jesus Christ passing through all the trials, temptations, and mental variations of each of us, "yet without sin," that is, not falling under the dominion of evil thoughts. The experiences of each individual are in miniature the experiences of all.

We may "put on the new man," that is, bring forth Jesus Christ in ourselves. First we must put away the "old man" of error and limitation through denial of his reality. The second step is to accept the truth of our being, in faith; then through understanding to begin diligently to live Truth in thought, word, and deed. The Christ is the man that God created, the perfect-idea man, and is the real self of all men; Jesus Christ is this Christ self brought forth into perfect expression and manifestation.

Jesus, the man of Nazareth, demonstrated that this attainment is possible to man, and as a consequence He is the type-man. We are exhorted to "have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus," which implies that all may demonstrate as He did. To make this attainment requires careful training of the thoughts. The mind that was in Christ Jesus was the mind of God, so we know that we must be perfect even as the Father in heaven is perfect. This seems an almost superhuman attainment, and so it is. The human has to be put away and the divine established in its place. The human is transient and fallible; the divine is permanent and infallible.

In the individual consciousness the meaning of Jesus' being born in Bethlehem of Judea is that the principles of Truth have laid hold of the intelligent substance of Spirit (Bethlehem), and through praise (Judea) have brought the Christ into manifestation.
    It is wise to protect the newborn spiritual consciousness from contact with Herod, the personal ego. Herod seeks "the young child to destroy him," but under the guidance of Spirit no harm comes to the Child. He is taken down into Egypt (down into the protected places of the subconsciousness), to remain until the personal ego destroys itself; then the Christ child is free to come forth and to express.

Jesus in the Temple, at the age of twelve years, represents the growing consciousness within us that we are sons of God (Luke 2:40-52).
    Jesus' going about all the cities and villages, teaching, preaching, and healing, represents the I AM in its universal capacity as a teacher and harmonizer of its own mental and bodily conditions (Matt. 9:35).

The "twelve" sent forth by Jesus (Matt. 10:5) typify the twelve faculties of mind in every man, functioning under the direction of I AM.

The l (Jesus) and His disciples (faculties) are always bidden to these unions of planes of consciousness (marriages; see John 2:2).

Jesus, in Luke 7:36-38, represents Divine Mind in its search for the motive rather than the outer act.

The temptation of Jesus (Matt. 4:111) took place within Himself. The place of overcoming is within the consciousness of man. When we follow Jesus we rise above the demands of the flesh-and- sense world. The forty days' fast is an all-round denial of sense demands. In fasting, we in our thoughts live above the material needs. We are "led up," and our appetites and passions are for a season in such
    an eclipse that we think that they will trouble no more. But "he afterward hungered." There is a return to sense consciousness.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:56 am

ADAM

Adam, ad'-am (Heb.)--red; ruddy; reddish; firm.
    a The name of the first man of the human race, according to the Bible (Gen. 5:1-5). b A city
    (Josh. 3:16).

Metaphysical.
    The first movement of mind in its contact with life and substance. Adam also represents the generic man, or the whole human race epitomized in an individual-man idea. Eve is the feminine aspect of generic man, outwardly manifest: "male and female created he them. "

If the ego, or will, which is man, has adhered to wisdom faithfully and has carried out in its work the plans that are idealized in wisdom, it has created a harmonious consciousness. Adam in the Garden of Eden is symbolical of that consciousness.

Adam in his original creation was in spiritual illumination. Spirit breathed into him continually the necessary inspiration and knowledge to give him superior understanding. But he began eating, or appropriating, ideas of two powers--God and not God, or good and evil. The result, so the allegory relates, was that he fell away from spiritual life and all that it involves.

Man is Spirit, absolute and unconditioned; but man forms an Adamic consciousness into which he breathes the breath of life; this, in its perfect expression, is the Son of man, an expression of the divine idea. This Adam is all of what we term soul, intellect, and body. We are continually at work with this Adam; we can breathe into his nostrils the breath of life, inspiring him with the idea of life in all its unlimited fullness. We can lift up this Adam by infusing into him these sublime ideas, and in no other way.

Adam--Red; reddish. The first movement of mind in its contact with life and substance. Adam was created from the "dust of the ground" (Gen. 2:7). Dust represents the radiant earth or substance. When spiritual man (I AM) enters into this substance and makes use of the God ideas inherent in him, he brings forth the ideal body in its elemental perfection. Adam was first perfect as an idea in elemental divinity.

Adam man--Unregenerate sense man; antichrist: the man who has fallen away from spirituality. Originally Adam was the spiritually illumined man of God. The Adam man was primitively identified with an infinite capacity for expansion. When he recognizes his identity as spiritual he expands in divine order and brings forth only good.

Adam man, ills of--The many ills of the Adam man grew out of his belief that he could satisfy and nourish himself with material food and drink alone. To feed the body is not enough. The spiritual man hungers for the bread of life and thirsts for living water, even the Word of God.

Adam man, transformation of--We are not to erase Adam, but we are to transform him by the
    renewing of our mind. "And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 am

EVE

Eve, eve (Heb.)--elementary life; life; living.
    The first woman: "And the man called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all
    living" (Gen. 3:20).

Metaphysical.

Love, or feeling, in individual consciousness. The I AM (wisdom) puts feeling into what it thinks, and so "Eve" (feeling) becomes the "mother of all living." Feeling is Spirit, which quickens. Woman symbolizes the soul region of man and is the mother principle of God in expression. Back of the woman (feeling) is the pure life essence of God. Adam and Eve represent the I AM identified in life substance. They are the primal elemental forces of Being itself.

Eve is very closely identified, as elementary life, with absolute life, God.
    The verb "Hoh," to-be being, luminous absolute life, which forms the basis of the name Ihoh, Jehovah, is the basis also of Eve; however, due to a slight change in characters and a hardening of the vowels, it no longer represents absolute life, but the struggle of elementary existence. This is the struggle of the soul to regain its perfect state of existence, of the Absolute, God.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:08 am

SERPENT

serpent.

Metaphysical.

The "serpent" of the garden of Eden is sense consciousness. It may also be called desire, and sensation, or the activity of life in an external expression, apart from the Source of life. When the life is lifted to the realization that it is Spirit, it becomes healing, as illustrated by Moses' lifting up the serpent in the wilderness. Those who had been bitten by the fiery serpents (lustful expressions of life) were healed when they looked upon the serpent that was lifted up by Moses at the command of God. They looked up, or perceived the truth about divine life, and their minds and bodies were cleansed.

Bitterness always has back of it a bite for some one. When man rebels against life's conditions and curses God he sets up fiery forces in his thoughts that react on his body like poison. This is the condition illustrated in the allegory of Numbers 21:5-9. God does not directly send serpents upon man, but man's rebellious thoughts set up cross currents in his consciousness, and the burning and the biting seem a divine visitation. The original Hebrew does not imply that these were real serpents, but state that they were "the seraphim," "the burning ones."

The serpent is a form of elemental life. The Oriental symbol of eternal life is the serpent with tail in mouth. When this elemental form is "lifted up," or spiritualized, it adds glory and radiance to the whole man. The brazen serpent that Moses caused to be put up where all could see it, and so be healed, represents this elevation of the sense man to a higher consciousness.

Moses prayed for the people, and they confessed their sins and repented; there was a complete change of thought and especially a concentration on the one life (represented by the brazen serpent) to which all must look to be healed. When we turn our attention within and concentrate all our thoughts of life on divine life as manifest in Christ, a harmonizing and uplifting process sets in throughout the organism. The life force is no longer dissipated in sense sensation, but is conserved and concentrated at the various nerve centers. Through the action of the mind in prayer, faith, and meditation, the life force is transmuted to higher forms of energy and the whole man is lifted up. This is the way in which the body is spiritualized, and through this method man will finally make an immortal body.

"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness [of sense], even so must the Son of man [personal consciousness] be lifted up." Taking up serpents represents lifting up sense consciousness without being hurt by its reaction. Laying hands on the sick represents pouring out the healing power of Spirit. (See Mark 16:18.)

serpent--Sense consciousness or the desire of unspiritualized man for sensation. He seeks satisfaction through the appetite. By listening to the serpent of sense, man falls to his lowest estate.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm

CHRIST

Christ,

christ (from Gk.) anointed; the anointed; the Messiah.

A name, or title, applied to Jesus of Nazareth (Matt. 16:16; Acts 17:3). Jehovah of the Old Testament is the I AM, or Christ of God invisible; the Messiah is the promise of the visible manifestation of that I AM or Christ, and Jesus Christ is the fulfillment in man of that original spiritual I AM, or Jehovah.

Metaphysical.

Christ is the divine-idea man. Jesus is the name that represents an individual expression of the Christ idea. Jesus Christ is the form of the name that is commonly applied to the man of Galilee who demonstrated perfection. Christ Jesus is the idea that is being expressed by men as the result of their faith in and understanding of Truth.

Christ is the only begotten Son of God, or the one complete idea of perfect man in Divine Mind. He is the embodiment of all divine ideas, such as intelligence, life, love, substance, and strength. In the architect's mind there may be one masterpiece, but that masterpiece is the sum of all the beautiful ideas that have come to his mind. This Christ, or perfect-man idea existing eternally in Divine Mind, is the true, spiritual, higher self of every individual. Each of us has within him the Christ, just as Jesus had, and we must look within to recognize and realize our sonship, our divine origin and birth, even as He did. By continually unifying ourselves with the Highest by our thoughts and words, we too shall become sons of God, manifest.

The cosmic man, or grand man of the universe, often referred to by religious mystics, is the Christ, and the Christ is the higher self of man. Thus a seemingly great mystery is reduced to simple numbers. We do not realize the nearness of this cosmic man, because we have not found our real selves. Jesus Christ educated His followers to discern the real man. He taught that there is a power in man that gives him authority over the things of the world. This principle is the higher self, the spiritual man, the Christ. If we would succeed we must bring forth the principle; it gives dominion and mastery.

Spiritual perception reveals to us that we are not persons, but factors in the cosmic mind. Reveal yourself to yourself by affirming, "I am the Christ, son of the living God." Look at yourself not as flesh and blood, but as Spirit. Jesus Christ affirmed His true self and the Father acknowledged Him. The reason for the limited comprehension and power of the ordinary man is found in the fact that he sees the world about him as under material law, and agreeing with it he makes himself part of it.

Christ is the cosmic man, the grand man of the universe, demonstrated, developed, brought out, in every man.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:13 pm

CRUCIFICTION

Crucifixion

The crucifixion of Jesus represents the wiping of personality out of consciousness. We deny the human self so that we may unite with the selfless. We give up the mortal so that we may attain the immortal. We dissolve the thought of the physical body so that we may realize the spiritual body.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:25 pm

SIN

Sin, sin (Heb.)--clayey; muddy; marshy; miry; hateful passion; bloody disposition; rage; combat.
    a A wilderness between Elim and Sinai, which the Israelites entered after they passed through the Red Sea out of Egypt and were on their way to Canaan (Exod. 16:1). b An Egyptian city (Ezek. 30:15).

Metaphysical. Evidently very material, combative, destructive states of thought (muddy, marshy, clayey, rage, combat).

sin.
    Metaphysical. Missing the mark; falling short of the divine law. The divine law is the law of God, the law of Being; it is the underlying principle of every man's being and of the universe.
    Sin is a departure from the law of our being. The command of God to man is, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." The creatures of land and sea represent states of mind and they all are contained in the consciousness of every man.

Any failure on our part to exercise this dominion is a falling short, or a "sin."
    The "eternal sin," or unpardonable sin, referred to by Jesus in Mark 3:28-30, is the belief that God is the creator of disease or inharmony of any nature. This belief is called an "eternal sin" because that which is eternal is abiding. So long as man abides in the conviction that God causes him to suffer, he closes his mind against the inflow of God's gifts of health, peace, and harmony. Man's sins are forgiven when he ceases to sin and opens his mind to the fact that he is heir only to the good.
    sin--Missing the mark; that is, falling short of divine perfection. Sin is man's failure to express the attributes of Being--life, love, intelligence, wisdom, and the other God qualities.

Sin (error) is first in mind and is redeemed by a mental process, or by going into the silence. Error is brought into the light of Spirit and then transformed into a constructive force. "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom. 12:2).
    Through the Christ Mind, our sins (wrong thinking) are forgiven or pardoned (erased from consciousness). When we have cast all sin (error thought) out of our mind, our body will be so pure that it cannot come under any supposed law of death or corruption.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:27 pm

RESURECTION

The resurrection is the lifting up of the whole man into the Christ consciousness. The whole man is spirit, soul, and body. The resurrection lifts up all the faculties of mind until they conform to the absolute ideas of Divine Mind, and this renewal of the mind makes a complete transformation of the body so that every function works in divine order and every cell becomes incorruptible and immortal. The resurrection is an organic change that takes place daily in all who are conforming their lives to the regenerating Truth of Jesus Christ. The resurrection takes place here and now in all who conform their lives to the spiritual law under which it works.

Death does not change man and bring him into the resurrection and eternal life. Death has no place in the Absolute. It is the result of sin, and has no uplifting power. Every one who has reaped sin's wages must be restored to his place in the race, that he may have a body through which to work out his salvation under divine law.

Old limited personal relationships do not continue in the resurrection. Those who are being raised into the Christ consciousness will gradually, as their growth in understanding makes it possible, let go all that is personal and selfish in their relationships and come into the larger love, the love universal, where all who do the will of God are fathers and mothers and brothers and sisters. The divine law is fulfilled by the love universal.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:34 pm

REDEMPTION

redemption--The process by which the life and substance of man's lesser self are brought to conform to the standards of his spiritual self. The body is redeemed from destruction by attaining spiritual consciousness on earth. "For this corruptible must put on incorruption" (I Cor. 15:53).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:38 pm

DEATH-DYING

dying, death, second death (Rev. 2:11).

Metaphysical.

Dying is the name that we give to that state of negation in man's consciousness wherein he no longer can retain possession of his body. Death is always the result of a failure to recognize God as the source of wisdom and life. When the soul falls short in this respect, it sins and there is a physical dissolution that is but the outer symbol of mental negation or spiritual inertia.
    This death or dissolution of the body is the "second death," over the meaning of which church people have so long contended. The first death is where the consciousness has lost sight of spiritual wisdom and sunk into the belief that God is absent from man and the universe. This belief is the being "dead through your trespasses and sins."
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:40 pm

DISEASE

disease--An inharmonious condition in mind and body brought about by error thinking.

Ignorance causes all disease.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6). Organic disease has its origin in mind as truly as any other manifestation. It has become subconscious and needs the power of the Christ Mind to reach and to dissolve the error thoughts that are causing the disease.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:43 pm

DEVIL

Devil--The mass of thoughts that has been built up in race consciousness through many generations of earthly experiences and crystallized into what may be termed human personality, or carnal mind, which opposes and rejects God.

The "devil" is a state of consciousness adverse to the divine good. Other names for this state of consciousness are the Adversary, carnal mind, the accuser, and the old man. There is no personal devil.

God is the one omnipresent Principle of the universe, and there is no room for any principle of evil, personified or otherwise.

Devil, how to overcome the--The Devil is overcome by denying his existence and by affirming universal Christ love for God and all men. The devils that we encounter are fear, anger, jealousy, and other similar negative traits, and they are in ourselves. Christ gives us the power to cast out these devils, thereby cleansing our consciousness.

Devil (see proper names: ABADDON, APOLLYON, BEELZEBUB, BELIAL, SATAN), called Abaddon and Apollyon, Rev. 9:11; Beelzebub, Matt. 12:24; Belial, II Cor. 6:15-Satan, Luke 10:18 (A. S. V.)--false accuser; calumniator; slanderer; liar.

Metaphysical. Same as Satan, which see. The "devil" signifies the mass of thoughts that have been built up in consciousness through many generations of earthly experiences and crystallized into what may be termed human personality, or carnal mind. Another name of the "devil" is sense consciousness; all the thoughts in one that fight against and are adverse to Truth belong to the state of mind that is known to Metaphysicalphysicians as the Devil.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:04 am

A Metaphysical and Symbolical Interpretation of the Bible by Mildred Mann

METAPHYSICAL and SYMBOLIC Interpetation of the Bible 3aa10710

Volume 1: The Bible Series

Prelude To The Bible
    Genesis 1: 1-31, Genesis 2: 1-3
    Genesis 2: 4-25
    Genesis 3: 1-15

Volume 1 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-01-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 2: The Bible Series

Genesis 3:16-24
    Genesis 3:19; 4:1-17; 6:1-7
    Genesis, Chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9
    Genesis, Chapters 11 and 12

Volume 2 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-02-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 3: The Bible Series

Genesis, Chapters 12 And 13
    Genesis, Chapters 14 Through 19
    Genesis, Chapters 20 and 21
    Genesis, Chapters 22 Through 26

Volume 3 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-03-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 4: The Bible Series

Genesis, Chapters 27 Through 31
    Genesis, Chapters 32 Through 37
    Genesis, Chapters 38 Through 45
    Genesis, Chapters 46 Through 50

Volume 4 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-04-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 5: The Bible Series

Exodus, Chapters 1 Through 5
    Exodus, Chapters 6 Through 10
    Exodus, Chapters 11 Through 20
    Exodus, Chapters 21 Through 40

Volume 5 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-05-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 6: The Bible Series

Exodus, Chapters 26 Through 32
    Exodus, Chapters 26 Through 32 — Continued
    Exodus, Chapters 33 Through 40
    Leviticus — Section One

Volume 6 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-06-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 7: The Bible Series

The Code Of Holiness
    Cabala
    Numbers, Chapters 1-14
    Numbers, Chapters 15-36

Volume 7 by Mildred Mann
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-07-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Volume 8: The Bible Series

Introduction To Deuteronomy
    Deuteronomy, Chapters 1-12
    Deuteronomy, Chapters 13-20
    Deuteronomy, Chapters 21-34

Volume 8 by Mildred Mann  
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/truthunity/assets/books/mildred-mann-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible/mildred-mann-08-metaphysical-and-symbolical-interpretation-of-the-bible.pdf

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 pm