tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Claudia
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Floyd
anomalous cowherd
burgundia
10 posters

I find that woman quite interesting...

burgundia
    burgundia

I find that woman quite interesting... Empty I find that woman quite interesting...

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:24 pm

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

I find that woman quite interesting... Empty Re: I find that woman quite interesting...

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 am

wow, glad I found this hidden away down here in the bog of the mists. I have now spent many hours listening to much of what she has to say. She is quite extraordinary! and more than that, gives me that elusive thing called hope. Actually, I am not a fan of the word hope so maybe positive expectations is what she brings for me . I LOVE how feisty she is .

I think she may well be the woman of scars, not that I am overly concerned with the webot stuff.

One thing I DID find weird in one of her videos is that she had not heard of scientology before. Where has she been?
    Thanks Burgundia, fascinating and I sincerely hope what she says comes to pass .

Here is one other thing I really resonated with, when I was on the Tsarion forum for some time, the one thing Mr T always went on about was the only way to fight TPTB is through the legal system, not through protest or violence . So true, been waiting for enough people to wake up so we can get the ball rolling.
    It's a good day to be mad, and DO something about it. Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

I find that woman quite interesting... Empty Re: I find that woman quite interesting...

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:37 am

More rubbish. What always intrigues me is how humans desperately cling to notions of alienism when they have so much work to do on themselves. Fiction. Remember Blossom Goodchild? How many Avalonians back in 2008 actually thought a gigantic spaceship was going to appear? Come on now..dont be shy..put your hands up
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:44 am

Hi floyd, no need for me to put my hand up, never believed a word of Blossom Giddychild , or any other channeler for that matter, I just like what she is saying re positve vibrations keeping you on the right path, kind of reminded me of YOU, and of course her strong message to use the legal system.

She is quite political, very scientific , advanced with her physics/ free energy ideas, and rather well informed in general . Did you actually listen to her stuff?
    scratch
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:57 am

Hi AC... I listened to 2 vids.... very Pro American but nothing I havent heard before elswhere. Nothing really original. Just channelled fayre with the standard anti NWO stuff. As soon as I heard the alienism messages at the start I switched off really.
    To quote Roger Waters from The Wall (with a slight change)
    "She dont look right ta me"

How the devil are you by the way??
    Well I trust.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 am

oh yeah, she don't look right to me either, but I still want some of what she's having, and the pro american stuff is cringeworthy.
    She says quite a lot of really interesting stuff that resonates for me . I seem to be remarkably good at ignoring the hype the human ego can generate if I think there are nuggets, cuz I love nuggets and specially like to pick em out. In fact, if you gave me a whole bar of nothing but nuggets I would not know what to do with it.

How the devil am I? Been better, but coming around, mostly to do with a very very sick son, hoping he gets out of the hospital soon and home for healing , he is improving , so that feels better. geeze, the cure being worse than the disease comes to mind with hosptals and the like, but nothing else worked so it was a must.

How the devil are YOU! Man, your wishy washy opinions floyd, I wish you would just say what you mean and not hold back! (jk)

floyd, I wanna like Colleen for now, ok? Plus I like her DNA beauty regime. actually, I just love her for saying the Pope etc. is going down with so much conviction. Oooyeah 1 May it be so.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:30 am

AC..I hope your son is super well soon.

You can like her Ac..of course you can.....but watch those sneaky little Andromedans dont come and bite you on the bum one day!!!

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 am

for all I know the andromedans may well come OUT of my bum . ( gee aren't I special) I'll just give them the royal flush as per usual.
    cheers floyd. sunny
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:50 am

I kind of ignore her messages about the ships, etc...but there is a lot that resonates with me..I still use a lot od discernment when listening to different messages and take what resonates with me..and here..a lot did..I once wrote at A1 that maybe humans are the only species that can maniferst their reality and that's why they use us to achieve the desired goal by influencing our way of thinking...She sometimes sounds a bit weird to me..but i am not going to discredit her totally..there is a lot I find quite plausible in her talk...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:52 am

absolutely, me too Burgundia, she pulls a lot of stuff tgether, and I can leave what I don't like or believe, she is a human with an ego like the rest of us, so there is always going to be some distortion AND NOBODY KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT oops, my big self is showing .

Thanks again B. I love the glee with which she talks about the PTB comedownance, that tickles me with pleasure, I LOVE the pope getting served with crimes against humanity etc.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Can someone make a short summary of that woman's views ?
    Her videos are not available in my country.

Thanks

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 pm

mudra wrote:Can someone make a short summary of that woman's views ?
    Her videos are not available in my country.

Thanks

Love from me
    mudra

Im not sure its worth it mudra, I watched a few of her videos a while back, after she had just 'awoken' to the fact that she had been sent here as a guiding light, and she was in contact with friendly aliens. Problem for my mind was that she had a new man in her life who was feeding her much of this info, and it wasnt her direct knowledge... latest videos she is saying she is in contact with friendly aliens and she knows about the NWO and the reptilian agenda and she and her light buddies are gonna stop them.

I have to say she is looking increasingly manic in more recent vids and I would question her sanity. I have never heard anything new from her, and looking at the amount of material you get through and post here, I would guess nothing of interest to you either.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:13 am

Yes. She looks disturbed and wants your cash also. I wouldnt bother.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 am

chuckles to self, but still I find it interesting, I LOVE the back story, and who is the new man feeding the info? A handler? How do you know these things Vid? She does look very MK ultra and yes does seem a bit mad, also ( whispers;( did she hava boob job? She appears very skinny for such a large, um, shelf .))

Funny, I am not really interested in these types as a rule, never even seen Ashayana Dean or the like. There is definitely something in what she says though, particularly the common sense advice of using the legal system to thwart the NWO plans, and that stands in my book. I also like her living proof of DNA responding to intention, she looks amazing for 50, or any age, Nordic living at its finest, Wink

I'ts funny, for so many years I enjoyed poo-poohing the shills and disinfo people, but seriously, she is very entertaining to me, sunny and dammit, some of what she says resonates, believe me, no broad with a giant poitrine is going to influence me, I'm not wired for it. Besides why shouldn't she be a contactee? and there is no way I'd be getting on ships, which she warns against. its not beyond the realm of possibility this might be a scenario.

I dunno, I am born here (obviously) but from Sirius so I get weird info sometimes, but stay pretty much down to earth, as much as someone can who is sometimes out to lunch. Some people just reiterate and expand some of what I know, she is tapping into something... the boyfriend?
    Might he be a scientologist?

Is her physics she presented at the Tesla tech conference BS too?

BTW, Vidya, you might have been interested in her radio talk with shaman Greg Ilg, he seems pretty spot on and not at all the same energy. I listened to a healing session he did for someone on one of her interviews, and it was uncanny what he knew about the subject and his really useful advice in quite a strange case , the guy was messing with energy coils and damaged his eyes.

ah well, one man's meat is another's poisson. It's great to talk to you all , wish we could do it over a drinkypoo occasionally (as one of my alcoholic aunt's would say.) I musy say I enjoy the high quality style ofdisagreement you get on the mists, Thubs Up

I bet some will look at it now for the" LAB's" * Heh heh

cheers all

disclaimer; I watched a few episodes of early Big Brother and enjoyed it, geek

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 am

I have to agree with many of the posts above. There are some videos of hers where she sounds off the wall indeed and she started talking about the money and donating ( how many people aout there do not charge money for their services, sooner or later?). She knows too much in the areas that require professional knowledge and training. At times she is like a combination of cuckoo and a very reasonable person, depending what video you are watching...but still...there is a lot she said that i felt/knew before I had heard it from her..
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:37 am

so burgundia, the gals have more time for her than the guys, I guess the boobs don't work then?
    I still thank you for posting it , it's been quite thought provoking for me.. maybe not how intended.
    So sorry Mudra I can not really give any description of it, it's beyond that for some reason for me. Maybe the guys are basically right...
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:chuckles to self, but still I find it interesting, I LOVE the back story, and who is the new man feeding the info? A handler? How do you know these things Vid? She does look very MK ultra and yes does seem a bit mad, also ( whispers;( did she hava boob job? She appears very skinny for such a large, um, shelf .))

Is her physics she presented at the Tesla tech conference BS too?

BTW, Vidya, you might have been interested in her radio talk with shaman Greg Ilg, he seems pretty spot on and not at all the same energy. I listened to a healing session he did for someone on one of her interviews, and it was uncanny what he knew about the subject and his really useful advice in quite a strange case , the guy was messing with energy coils and damaged his eyes.

The man in her life is from her own words one of her videos, early on she came across as quite sane and i watched a few of her videos.. she also said she had physics downloaded into her brain instantly (like neon in matrix geek ) and hey.. maybe she did... I havent checked out her physics cos i dont like physics.. too much nonesense for my tastes (tesla's stuff is cool though)

might check out the shamanic stuff, but only 2 more weeks with internet Shocked and shed loads of stuff to do before i head off to my own shamanic encounters - in 3 weeks ! Shocked Shocked time flies....

maybe $1.99 per minute to phone her pays for a boob job? bounce bounce
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:41 am

I can't do it either mudra..too broad a topic..;)and I think you have to listen with your heart..men listen more with their minds..so they may be better at summerizing...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:44 am

There is another video of her where her boobs look smaller but she is sitting there...LOL
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 am

lolling at bounce bounce , but her's did not move, is this a pleiadian thing?

Gosh Vidya, it's all getting very soon for your departure ! I'm excited for you!

yes B you are probably right it's a gender difference in the listening, all I can say again is some words resonated, and she did not make me feel powerless with the informastion, quite the opposite. Thubs Up
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:47 am

burgundia wrote: At times she is like a combination of cuckoo and a very reasonable person, depending what video you are watching...but still...there is a lot she said that i felt/knew before I had heard it from her..

exactemente!

maybe 'they' pick the talented ones (psychics) and mess with them? if someone has their own personal wow moment, is it easier to push them 'out of whack'?

and the best way to sell a lie? sandwich it between 2 truths?

yes, she resonates, cos most of us on this forum are on the same wavelength and have similar world views,, and she's not saying anything we dont know when she resonates...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 am

[quote="Vidya Moksha"]
    burgundia wrote:

and the best way to sell a lie? sandwich it between 2 truths?

Exactly..then one might reject everything, including the truth...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:33 am

Im sorry ladies but I still think this is absolute bollocks. Now she is charging to watch her videos aswell as for phone calls. Who needs to pay to listen to this rubbish. The main info is freely available. She is either a nut or a prop. This is her website..her book is for pre-sale. Yet another omniscient channeller type with a theory for everything....But for sale only.
    Not tonight Josephine darling.

Bring back Blossom..all is forgiven
    http://www.intellectuallyhonestscience.com/
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 am

I think wild Colleen's implants are getting to her,
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 am

She sounds and looks crazy now..I have to admit she has a very attractive body, even if the alien implants have been placed below her neck. However there is still something in her message, occasional moments, certain words or phrases that draw my attention...What if 80% of her message is true but she says 20% of ridiculous c...p so whoever listens to her will discredit her completely.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:50 pm