tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Anchor
Mercuriel
Carol
Jonah
keith
orthodoxymoron
10 posters

Red Letter Church

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Letter Church

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 am

Thank-you Carol. I have not really learned a lot of the terms and concepts which you refer to - but I do understand and appreciate the basic ideas. I continue to be primarily interested in who really owns and operates this solar system. Who are the major players - and what are their agendas? I keep thinking that an agressive pursuit of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - will reveal a lot of hidden secrets - some good and some bad. I don't think that Raven is the only one who is really angry at my pseudo-intellectual whining. I'm a shelluva guy - and those who follow are going to be the real contenders - not me. The various threads are just vague outlines and areas to ransack. I am committed to the perfection of the human race and the perfection of this solar system - which includes endless reincarnation back into physicality - in this solar system. I will continue to be interested in the positive and non-violent uses of underground bases and advanced technology - for all races. I am not an uber-alles nationalist elitist. I desire the highest ethical standards - in the context of minimalist politics and religion. Here is a modification of a previously stated pursuit. Try reading 'The Desire of Ages' (Life and Teachings of Jesus) and 'The Great Controversy' (Christian History and Prophecy) by Ellen G. White - 'The Federalist Papers' and 'The Anti-Federalist Papers' - while listening to Latin Masses and Classical Sacred Music. There is probably a snowballs chance in hell that anyone will actually do this - but I will be doing this in the coming months. I really am on a road less travelled - or really a road not travelled at all. I'm very pessimistic, at this point. I'm sensing a violent near-future. I don't think it has to be this way - but I think that the most powerful players in the solar sytem are not on the same page I am on. I don't think they are even in the same book. But I expect that the basic concepts which I have embraced, will rise from the ashes of a disastrous power struggle for control of the New World Order - and that they will be the new modus operandi of a brave new solar system.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:28 am

Violent near future... well, earth changes are violent and people caught up in that energy can be violent. But you're right. It doesn't have to be that way when people are told the truth and engaged in participating in their own survival at both the personal and community level.

The problem, as I view it, is all the covert activity of those who are gathering resources for themselves at the expense of others.. operative word is expense. If others are being enslaved, exploited and lied to... it is at their expense and on their backs that the self-serving hope to surivie.

Next, who is in charge of the Universe? Who indeed? Let's start from the top, shall we? The Divine is in charge but we are too small and full of ego to understand this. We the collective all have a say (or some choose "no say") as the Universe belongs to all of us. Now there are those renegades who seem to think they have a corner on parts of the Universe and have grandiose ideas thinking of it as their personal property... but is the sun any single person or group's property? Yet look at the moon... there is ownership there by those who got there first. Now lets examine the differences.

The sun is untamable.. one can't exactly set up housekeeping on a firey ball of inferno. So the sun in this sense is there for everyone to benefit or not from its existence. So can't the same be said of the Universe? Why does the Univers or even our solar system have to be controlled and owned. Owend isn't the way it is. At least, at least from ETs perspective... yet, there are a couple of ET groups who would like control and ownership of earth especially the greys who have millions of hybrids they are ready to put on the planet after the pole shift. I'm not too sure how I like that idea.

So who owns it... is possibly those who are there who still think in terms of ownership as compared to stewardship.

Stewardship in this sense is to care for the earth and her inhabitants. One isn't out to control anyone as allowance is the rule of thumb when people are peaceful, awake, aware and manifest a higher level of conscious awareness that includes all of life.

What I see you trying to do is impose order from outside in rather then inside out. Order must be internalized where one lives from an internal place of harmony and balance. I suspect this will happen when DNA is activivated by the galactic wave. Once everyone is on the same playing field, so-to-speak, it is much easier to understand intention and operate for the benefit of everyone.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank-you for your great answers and comments, Carol. I guess I like the idea of highly ethical order and refinement, both within and without. I simply wish for this solar system to operate properly and responsibly. I wish for all races to share in this. I suspect that both internal and external responsibility will be necessary. Ideally, everyone just loves each other and sings kumbaya - but realistically, there will probably always be problem children, and some sort of organization and discipline will always be necessary. At some point, will all weaponry be eliminated? Perhaps. But what if a hostile UFO fleet shows up after we have eliminated all weaponry, and are completely docile and defenseless? The Native American Indians were very spiritually advanced - but then the Europeans decimated them, and stole what was rightfully theirs. North America should have probably been shared with all people - but not forcefully taken over like it was. I'll continue to look for a highly ethical and highly spiritual minimalist church/state solution to solar system governance. Organized decentralism continues to sound good to me. Do we need a non-racist and non-violent Gizeh Intelligence solution? I don't know enough about Gizeh Intelligence to answer that. Everything is always such a big #$%^& secret. I like the idea of highly, highly intelligent, refined, and ethical people - governing the solar system. I like the idea of 10,000 people of all nations and races doing this. But would this result in more confusion and fighting? If the group is too small and exclusive, it's no good. If the group is too big and inclusive, it's probably no good either. So what is the proper mix? How do you really properly manage all manner of advanced technology? How do you prevent rogues from creating chaos and destruction? How do you prevent one group or faction from taking over? Will this solar system always be a violent and stupid insane asylum? Is this solar system the epitome of stupidity? In a sense - a benevolent dictator probably is the most efficient and effective form of governance - but what happens when the benevolent dictator becomes an arrogant and insane tyrant????

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Oxy, we are our own Tesla coil and have abilities that could stop that if we just learn how. Once the DNA is activated one wants to be a part of the whole and trouble makers may no longer exist where human evolution is going. At least this is a thought that makes me happy. Think of how perfect the universe already is and it doesn't need anyone to manage it. Somethings are innate, instinctual and know what to do stay in harmony and balance. Perhaps what you are seeking is a way for humankind to stay in balance where there is no longer suffering in the world.

We know these other discordant energies exist along with discordant beings... yet in the big picture all are ceations on the Divine and all will eventually return back to the primordial soup. Just remember how an ice cube alters form when heated up... the same goes for discordant energy. Eventually it all dissolves (ice cube and water) and goes back into the ether.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 pm

If there were no war - what would the soldiers, generals, military planners, and the military-industrial complex do? If there were no sickness and injury - what would the doctors, nurses, researchers, and the pharmaceutical-industry do? If there were no crime - what would the police, judges, lawyers, and the surveillance and prison industries do? I could go on and on and on. I believe there is an economic incentive to make things bad - and keep things bad. It's all so very sad...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Not a belief Oxy, it's the current reality but it is coming to an end sooner then later. Currently we live in the dark ages. And yes, it is very, very sad.

investigator
    investigator

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Empty info

Post  investigator Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm

OrthodoxyMoron, you might want to check out this article by WesPenre http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm. It's a very interesting article describing the popular "soul group" school of thought by Michael Newton, which is very popular with the new agers, as actually a control mechanism matrix, I'm not sure what is going on completely, but hey if there is a way to break free, and back to the first source I am all for it! heh However, please note that Wes Penre is a big fan of the wingmakers material, I'm not sure who is right, but I think it's possible Michael Newton could be telling the truth, and unknowingly tricking people at the same time. What if soul groups are a control mechanism? That is a scary thought.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 pm

investigator wrote:OrthodoxyMoron, you might want to check out this article by WesPenre http://wespenre.com/afterlife-programming.htm. It's a very interesting article describing the popular "soul group" school of thought by Michael Newton, which is very popular with the new agers, as actually a control mechanism matrix, I'm not sure what is going on completely, but hey if there is a way to break free, and back to the first source I am all for it! heh However, please note that Wes Penre is a big fan of the wingmakers material, I'm not sure who is right, but I think it's possible Michael Newton could be telling the truth, and unknowingly tricking people at the same time. What if soul groups are a control mechanism? That is a scary thought.

Thank-you investigator. I'm reading the link presently. I'm not an experiencer - but I do think that {soul + body} is where the action is. Our lives between lives may not be as wonderful as we have been led to believe. I grew-up in a church which taught that death is a sleep - and that there is no spirit/soul. I now believe in the existence of a soul - but this soul may do a lot of sleeping and reviewing between physical incarnations. When I spoke with Dr. Edgar Mitchell - we spoke about life after death - instead of talking about the moon! He spoke of the survival of information - rather than soul survival. This conversation occurred a long time ago - so I don't know if this reflects his more current thinking. Peggy Kane speaks of a highly problematic soul environment between incarnations. I continue to think that the bad guys and gals control this solar system, and all facets of life - including the afterlife. This is why I am almost frantically trying to help institute a better way of doing business in this solar system. I think I've really ticked-off the PTB - so I hope things improve around here before I kick the bucket. I think the Queen of Heaven really wants to kick my @$$!!! Continue to look closely at ancient Sirius, Tibet, Babylon, Egypt, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome - with regards to the Queen of Heaven. I reverence the Teachings of Jesus - but Jesus seems to have merely been a bump in the path of the Holy Roman Empire Chariot! What would Raven say? Might it be something similar to what Leo Zagami said in a 'very nice prison'? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM
    Leo seemed to be delusional - but listen very carefully to what he said. Is at least half of it true? Are we all 'in a net right now'? Are all of us 'fallen angels'? Might this be a LEARNING EXPERIENCE for the WHOLE UNIVERSE??? DID EVERYONE GET IT WRONG?????

At this point - I'm more interested in turning the Prison into a Paradise - than I am interested in making a Jail-Break! Why should we be trusted on any other dimensions - or any other planets - or any other solar systems - or anywhere else - IF WE CAN'T GET OUR ACTS TOGETHER HERE AND NOW???? I think we are all in Purgatory - and that it's up to us whether we ALL progress into Heaven - or ALL digress into Hell.

I think we may have some unsavory prison guards - but did someone authorize these bastards to teach us a lesson? At this point - I'm angry with everyone - including the Universe PTB and Myself!! I'm thinking that this mess should've and could've been handled much differently - BY EVERYONE!!!

But the important thing is - WHERE IN THE HELL DO WE GO FROM HERE?? HOW IN THE HELL DO WE CREATE A HAPPY ENDING FOR EVERYONE????

I FEEL LIKE A *&^%$#@@& LAB RAT!!!! I HOPE THE LAB-DIRECTOR AND LAB-TECHS ARE HAPPY NOW!!!! SHOULD THERE BE A UNIVERSAL TRIBUNAL TO EXAMINE HOW THIS LAB EXPERIMENT HAS BEEN CONDUCTED????

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

The time of the cathedrals may have arrived. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L24vaxNH91w&feature=related

Latin Masses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnjgg1vNgU&feature=related

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=-4310737114054240867

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=7583090662971128459

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXURX5y4eE

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtk7D1pcwZY&feature=related

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4j36rZYVSE&feature=related

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxVO3EoCRM&feature=related

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueU4CDjn3v0

Latin Mass Society of England and Wales http://www.latin-mass-society.org/

LatinMass.org http://www.latinmass.org/

Latin Mass Magazine http://www.latinmassmagazine.com/

Latin Mass Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tridentine_Mass

My speaking positively regarding Latin Masses, Classical Sacred Music, and the Teachings of Jesus - does not mean that I'm ready to jump into bed with Mother Church. I'm more Protestant than Protestantism. I seek nothing less than the complete purification, reformation, and liberation of the Roman Catholic Church. I truly see a bright future for the church - but the coming years may be extremely painful for everyone - including me. I used to think that the Second Coming of Christ would solve everything - and that we good people would go to Heaven - while the bad people burned. I don't think this way anymore. I think we will have to stay here in this solar system - reincarnating endlessly - and somehow make things work out reasonably well for everyone. We will have to make our bed - and sleep in it - whether we like it, or not.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 am

Oxy, I feel quite similar, in fact when I do my life review to the council, I think I'll try and shock them just to see what happens. Although, I'm more a jailbreak kinda guy instead of a "work within the system" kinda guy. I'll be like "Hey you jerks I want to talk to the first source, not you Annunki fakers f*** off, and stop violating my sovereignty" as a science experiment just to see what happens muhahahaha.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 am

investigator wrote:Oxy, I feel quite similar, in fact when I do my life review to the council, I think I'll try and shock them just to see what happens. Although, I'm more a jailbreak kinda guy instead of a "work within the system" kinda guy. I'll be like "Hey you jerks I want to talk to the first source, not you Annunki fakers f*** off, and stop violating my sovereignty" as a science experiment just to see what happens muhahahaha.

I'm thinking that the best way to make a jailbreak is to turn the prison into a paradise. Then the galactic ptb might fire the guards. I somehow think we legitimately rebelled against something (I'm not sure what) - and that things spiralled out of control. It feels as though we have been placed on a Devil's Island - and left to our own devices. If we exterminate ourselves - so be it. If we create a paradise, and vindicate ourselves - so be it. But I still think that things could have - and should have - been handled differently. But everything is a great big secret. We are supposed to make rational decisions - based upon what? Lies, lies, and more lies? What if this whole thing is a Jesus and Mary instigated rebellion? What if Jesus and Mary had (and have) very different views regarding how to proceed here in this solar system? What if Jesus is the mediator, and Mary is the mediatrix - between the gods (who had their fire stolen) and the human race (who received the stolen fire)?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:47 am

How were so many magnificent churches, organs, and pieces of music created - so long ago? They are inspiring - but there is a creepy side to them as well. What presence lurks within them? Do they really fit with the Life and Teachings of Jesus - or are they derived from another source - possibly the same source which produced the pyramids and other ancient architectural and artistic wonders throughout the world? I find it helpful to listen to this sort of music while reading about that which we discuss on this site. Finally - I keep thinking that the Queen of Heaven had something to do with all of this. Lucifer was supposedly the Minister of Music in Heaven prior to the Luciferian Rebellion. I have speculated that Lucifer and the Queen of Heaven might be the same being - or at least similar in nature. This is just more pseudo-intellectual venturing by an egotistical ignoramus.

Saint Ouen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basilica_of_St._Ouen,_Rouen

1. Images http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=st+ouen+church+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=jAb2TOXQGoT0tgPg_anlCw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQsAQwAA

2. Boellmann https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueU4CDjn3v0

3. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmjpkvXbyII&feature=related

4. Saint Saens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pny-Ily4SbE&feature=related

5. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsnSXRpXug&feature=related

6. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWsDk77nBwg&feature=related

7. Mulet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8i69-L-Fs&feature=related

8. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE2aC8Vefjw&feature=related

9. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsyR40G2BeU&feature=related

10. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BxHcPcTyTU&feature=related

11. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATz9V67LfwU&feature=related

Saint Sulpice http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89glise_Saint-Sulpice,_Paris

1. Images http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1T4GGIR_enUS216US217&q=st+sulpice+images&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=xgn2TPfxBYGCsQOU_LDwAQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQsAQwAA

2. Vierne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZE2bEzeVw&feature=related

3. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBxZQfrTTQ&feature=related

4. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOnr5uhoPlE&feature=related

5. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcMtB27z7E&feature=related

6. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBjqrPAUg8&feature=related

7. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHOfP4MEfc&feature=related

8. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6cZfy9uR0

9. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbee8cRyw&feature=related

10. Dupre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tmnWhaQC4c&feature=related

11. Widor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji2VHL_0VrA&NR=1

The time of the cathedrals may have arrived. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L24vaxNH91w&feature=related

Latin Masses:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

2. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=-4310737114054240867

3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1872714663680800365#docid=7583090662971128459

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uXURX5y4eE

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtk7D1pcwZY&feature=related

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sa1Byb7fw

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxVO3EoCRM&feature=related

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueU4CDjn3v0

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Aerial-rouen-st-ouenRed Letter Church - Page 3 Paris-1-Fig-1large

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 pm

Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Wouldn't it be neat if there was a day celebrating the teachings of Christ?! A non-commercial celebration of what Christ actually said to this lost world?!

It's interesting: the two biggest days on the Christian calendar, Christmas and Easter, have nothing to do with the teachings of Christ! Some even say that they are Pagan! These two days celebrate His birth and resurrection, St. Nicholas and the Easter bunny! But the words of Jesus are in the background! In a sense these days are ways of remembering and honoring Christ without having to be troubled by what He actually taught!

Christmas and Easter offer something for just about everyone! But I am for remembering and honoring Christ for what He came to teach us! And to actually dig deeply into these teachings on this proposed special day! How about December 31st? What better way the end one year, and prepare for the next?! One could celebrate the responsible freedom found in Christ with fireworks at midnight! Then the namaste constitutional responsible freedom found in the Constitution can be celebrated with fireworks on July 4!

The brother of one of my childhood friends was a young boy when the first Russian satellite was launched into orbit. At Christmastime, his church school teacher asked, "the wise-men looked up, and what did they see?" The little boy quickly answered, "Sputnik!"

When the first manned Russian spacecraft reached orbit, the cosmonaut said that he didn't see God...

Nearly a decade ago, I witnessed the re-entry of a Russian spacecraft…in at least half a dozen pieces…all brilliantly burning as they streaked across the night sky! An intoxicated man next to me thought he was hallucinating, and was relieved when I saw it too! By the way…I have never had a drink in my life…really!

Fast forward to February 1, 2003. I was working a night dispatching job, and at around 4:00 a.m. I told a fellow worker about the spacecraft incident. I hadn't talked about it for a long, long time. Then, minutes later, I heard the tragic news about the disintegration of the space shuttle Columbia. Probably just a coincidence, but I put the two events together in my mind, and it made a deep impression on me. While I was telling the story of the fiery spacecraft re-entry, the 7 Columbia astronauts had only minutes to live, and no one knew what was going to happen...no human anyway...

Evelyn Husband, wife of mission commander, Col. Rick Husband, tells in the book High Calling of Rick's last written message:

"Prior to launch, each astronaut fills out papers containing information for the Astronaut Office to keep on file in event of an accident. On the last page of this packet, titled 'Special instructions for Funeral Services,' there is a section called 'Other Special Instructions.' In this section Rick wrote, 'Tell'em About Jesus! - That He is real to me.' That's what Rick wrote down in case something happened. He wanted people to know about Jesus and His love. Rick's request has now become my life's mission statement, and I communicate that every chance I get."

In this Christmas season, honoring Jesus Christ, and throughout the year, let's live Christ-like lives, and when appropriate, tell others the old, old story of Jesus and His love!

The following true story was printed in the December 2006 issue of “The American Organist” magazine:

The brand new pastor and his wife were assigned, as their first ministry, to reopen a church in Brooklyn. They arrived in early October, excited about their opportunities. Unfortunately, the church building was run down and needed much work. They set a goal to have everything done in time to have their first service on Christmas Eve. They worked hard, repairing pews, plastering walls, painting and cleaning, and on December 18 were ahead of schedule and almost finished.

On December 19, a torrential rainstorm hit the area and lasted for two days. When the pastor went to the church on the 21st his heart sank when he saw that the roof had leaked, causing a large area of plaster to fall off the front wall of the sanctuary just behind the pulpit, beginning about head high.

He cleaned up the mess on the floor and headed home. On the way he stopped at a local business that was having a sale for charity. One of the items was a beautiful, handmade, ivory-colored, crocheted tablecloth with exquisite work, fine colors, and a cross embroidered right in the center. It was just the right size to cover up the hole in the front wall. He bought it and returned to the church.

By this time it had started to snow. An elderly woman came running from the opposite direction attempting to catch a bus. When she missed it, the pastor invited her to wait in the warm church for the next bus 45 minutes later. She sat in a pew and paid no attention to the pastor while he got a ladder, and hung the tablecloth as a wall tapestry. The pastor could hardly believe how beautiful it looked, and it covered up the problem area perfectly.

Then he noticed the woman walking down the center aisle. Her face was white as a sheet. "Pastor," she asked, "where did you get that tablecloth?" When he explained, the woman asked him to check the lower-right corner to see if the initials EBG were crocheted into it. They were. These were the initials of the woman, and she had made the tablecloth 35 years before.

The woman could hardly believe it as the pastor told how he had just gotten the tablecloth. She explained that before the war she and her husband were well-to-do people in Austria. When the Nazis came, her husband forced her to leave for her safety. He was going to follow her the next week, but he was arrested and imprisoned. She never saw him or her home again. The pastor wanted to give her the tablecloth, but she insisted he keep it as a Christmas gift to the church. The pastor offered to drive her home, feeling that was the least he could do. She lived on the other side of Staten Island and was only in Brooklyn that day for a housecleaning job.

The church was almost full for a wonderful service on Christmas Eve. At the end of the service, the pastor and his wife greeted everyone at the door and many said that they would return. One older man, whom the pastor recognized from the neighborhood, continued to sit in one of the pews and stare. When the pastor spoke to him, the man asked him where he got the cloth hanging on the front wall, saying it was identical to a tablecloth that his wife had made in Austria where they lived before the war. He was amazed that there could be two tablecloths so much alike. He explained how he and his wife were separated by the Nazis 35 years before, and had never been able to find each other over all the years.

The pastor asked him if he could take him for a little ride the next morning. They drove to Staten Island and to the same house where the pastor had taken the woman several days earlier. He helped the man climb the three flights of stairs to the woman's apartment, knocked on the door, and witnessed the greatest Christmas reunion he could ever imagine.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Merry Freaking Christmas! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfLiefiDQzI I support free-speech - but what exactly does Responsible Freedom imply? Should some things be forbidden? Should it be 'anything goes'? I think we should live in a highly, highly ethical solar system - but one which is not retentive to the nth degree. I suspect that this will be an ongoing infowar.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:11 pm

The Crucifixion of Christ was a Human Sacrifice. The Roman Catholic Mass is a Symbolic Ritual Human Sacrifice. I am a bit conflicted regarding the Mass. I like listening to the Latin Mass - but I have huge problems with the symbolism. Merry Christmas = Merry Sacrifice of Christ? Or even Mary's Sacrifice of Christ? With Human Sacrifice being featured so prominently - what is the nature of the deity which the sacrifice is intended to appease?

Red Letter Church - Page 3 FatimaVision3

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Latin_mass

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Latin_mass

Red Letter Church - Page 3 The%20latin%20mass%20image

Red Letter Church - Page 3 330161490_830e4f0247

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 pm

There's More. A lot more.

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Aztec_Sacrifice_3

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Panel3

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Molech_2

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Banisher+-+

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:29 pm

I just wish to make it clear - I support Babylonian/Egyptian/Grecian/Roman-Catholic Art, Architecture, Music, Pomp and Circumstance - but I Do Not Support the Theocratic Aspects and Many of the Theological Concepts. I am trying to think of Roman Catholicism as an Art-Form. I don't intend this as a hateful slam. I really and truly am looking for a lasting solution to a very complex problem. I love the artistic, reverential, and meditative aspects of the Latin Mass - and I usually listen to at least one of them every day. I long for a service which focuses upon the Teachings of Jesus, rather than the Sacrifice of Christ. I long for a Non-Penetential, Non-Sacrificial, Humanist, Ecumenical Namaste Latin Service. "Mass" might be an incorrect term, if the service is not a symbolic sacrifice. I wonder how the Sedavacantist and Anti-Vatican II crowds would respond/react to what I just said? What about American Roman Catholics? What would Pat Buchanan say? What would Pat Condell say? What would Arrupe say? Namaste.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

If you're not confused enough already - take a look at this! http://yahuwshua.org/en/mainpage.htm I haven't had a chance to read through it - but it looks quite interesting. This is not an endorsement. It's just another possible piece of the puzzle. I'm really down to endorsing the six words "Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System". The idea is to work outward from these six words - in your own way, and in your own time - but to keep referring back to these words - in harmony with each other. This might seem really dull and boring - but just wait and see how this all plays out. This is more of an intellectual matter than you can imagine - even though it might seem very simple.

Perhaps we need some bad good-guys and some good bad-guys - but I don't think we need any bad bad-guys whatsoever. I like good good-guys - but how good is too good? I'm trying to be a good-guy with some rough edges. I like the James Bond and Obi Wan Kenobi characters. Perhaps we need to be wise as Lucifer - and harmless as Christ. Sorry if that offends anyone. I really do like the word 'Namaste'. Namaste is one of a small list of Sanskrit words commonly recognized by Non-Hindi speakers. Namaskār (Devnagari/Hindi: नमस्कार) literally means "I bow to [your] form". "I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me." -- attributed to but not claimed by author Deepak Chopra. "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One." "That which is of God in me greets that which is of God in you." "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste 'Namaste' gives 'Constitutional Responsible Freedom' an ecumenical spiritual and/or religious twist.

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Obi_wan_kenobi_1

Red Letter Church - Page 3 James-bond-cars-1
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Here is a really creepy image - with religious overtones. Roman Catholic history is highly problematic - but what has really been going on behind the scenes? Have church leaders really been as evil as they often appeared to be - or have they been ordered to do a lot of the horrendous things - such as those recorded in "Fox's Book of Martyrs"?
    Red Letter Church - Page 3 Annunaki+alien
    THIS GREEN-GUY SEEMS TO HAVE ONE OF HIS HEADS UP HIS @$$! HOW ANAL!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 am

I stumbled upon a church review by an 'unchurched' person. I thought it was quite revealing and entertaining.

"Being that this is the roomy's church; I decided to make this one my first stop on the church tour. I figured, if I'd break out in hives or ignite in flames upon walking through the blessed doors, she'd be there to put out the fire with holy water; although, that might act like gasoline with me.

If you're not Catholic, here's a recipe for fun: stand up, sit down, stand up sit down, kneel, stand up, a little bit of sing sing sing, sit down, and throw in some praying for good measures.

I figured that this being a Catholic church, I would be in for a lot of finger wagging and prejudice, however, not completely so. It seems this church is based on old traditions, and reading straight from the bible. I didn't hear any "so and so is bad because they're not Catholic" talk, just passages from the bible without translations of what the priest thought they should mean. In fact the only form of discrimination I noticed was a note on the inside of a bible: Those who are not Catholic cannot partake in communion. Weird, I would think followings of loving thy neighbor would allow anyone needing blessing, to receive it. FINE! I didn't want to participate in the cannibalistic rituals of Jesus anyway!

So here I am, sitting at the back of the church, of course, watching people make their connection with God. Listening and watching children not pay attention, cause let's face facts people, they don't care nor do they understand; leave them at home with the TV. It's not very packed for the 10am service and the church is huge. I scan the confessionals and imagine myself going in there and confessing a murder I didn't commit, just to hear the reaction. I snap back to, and listen for any sort of negatives, none. I watch the collection baskets come and go. They make me have contact with other attendees, which I'm really not fond of, but just hand shakes. "Peace be with you" "um, thanks?" I pat myself on the back for not falling asleep, which was habit growing up. Then I start to feel really warm even though, I believe the interior was cool; oh XXXX, God's on to me!!! Thankfully before I broke out into evil sweats, the service ended. Only an hour long; not too bad for a blasphemer.

In all, 4 stars. This felt like a good church that didn't fully discriminate against people needing or wanting faith. Minus 1 star for the fact that I read I could'nt participate in eating the Jez-its.

*this is an exploration of religious organizations and their gospels. Being that I am not religious, but am curious, and being as such, you can expect a non partial review based on my non religious XXX and my 'opinions'. Please save your preaching for someone who cares."
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 pm

I have a copy of the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer', and I think I'm going to read it from cover to cover. I like it better than the new prayer book. I like a liturgical church, but there are aspects of it which bother me greatly. I don't go to church, but I miss church. The best parts of it. Would reading the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' and the 'Federalist Papers' be a good combination? I continue to think that politics and religion are two sides of the same coin, and that this coin needs to be cleaned-up.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Legion_bettany_wings-thumb-550x418-22497Red Letter Church - Page 3 HelmRed Letter Church - Page 3 Kpgifz-kpgiela5jesusdomRed Letter Church - Page 3 PrinceofpeaceRed Letter Church - Page 3 PaintingjesusRed Letter Church - Page 3 Jesus-%20LDS%20Second%20Coming
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm

I just remembered that a prominent religious figure stated a very long time ago, that when they were 28 years-old, they faced a crisis, wherein they uttered 'This is it! I'm cracking-up! This just so happened to be in 1954. Now what was alleged to have happened in 1954? You ufologists should know! What would Bishop McIntyre and Pope Pius XII say? And no, the mystery person isn't either of them. BTW, Bishop McIntyre, of Los Angeles, was a very interesting individual. Check this out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Francis_McIntyre Incidently, I just ran across an interesting-looking site, but I don't know anything about it. Tell me what you think. http://thealienproject.blogspot.com/2009/03/all-roads-lead-to-rome-watchmen-review_19.html Have you noticed that a lot of top-ranking Roman Catholic officials have a battle-hardened look to them, like they're the kind of people you really don't want to mess-with? I continue to wonder what they really have to deal with? I'm trying to look past the visible leaders, and into the heart of darkness in this solar system, even though most insiders would probably tell me to turn back, before it's too late. I continue to think that the ultimate truth of our exisence is not pleasant, and I remain conflicted regarding whether unrestricted disclosure is a wise idea, or not. If things could be properly cleaned-up, without driving the general-public insane, that might be a good thing. Even though I think that some aspects of my investigative adventure have been necessary and helpful, I don't necessarily wish to drag innocent and unsuspecting citizens into the quicksand with me. I'm very serious about this. This website is mostly an in-house sort of thing, populated by those who are already struggling with the hidden issues and problems facing the solar system. This site is not really populated by the general public, which is probably just as well...

Red Letter Church - Page 3 Cardinal-Rigali-Justin-Francis-Philadelphia-20091
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:34 pm

I just wanted to add that I think that academic and liturgical discipline are excellent exercises, when properly engaged in. I don't presently attend church services, but I do anticipate doing so at some point, but I'm not sure where. Who knows? I might even start a church! I've thought about that for a very long time. Who knows? It might consist of nothing but sacred classical music combined with the very best of contemporary sacred music, with processions, but with very little standing, sitting, bending, and nodding -- and certainly with no sacrifice or meat-eating (symbolic or literal, human or otherwise, as I'm a Liturgical Vegetarian). I continue to appreciate the community, reverence, and beauty of the Mass (Latin or otherwise), but the sacrificial and theological issues continue to be a problem for me. I have enjoyed serivices at Calvary Chapel, Costa Mesa, with Chuck Smith. Crystal Cathedral, with Robert Schuller and Norman Vincent Peale. Hollywood Presbyterian, with Lloyd John Oglivie. The Vineyard, with John Wimber, a Jerry Falwell rally, SDA services with HMS Richards, Morris Venden, Louis Venden, Lloyd Wyman, Arthur Beitz, George Vandeman, Desmond Ford, et al, Masses at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Eucharists at Grace Episcopal Cathedral, services at Hollywood United Methodist, a Jewish Sedar in Hollywood, a Pentecostal Revival with David Paul, services at First Congregational, Los Angeles, services at Rancho Capastrano, with Robert A. Schuller, etc, and et al. Everyone has their charm and joy. I have participated in services extensively, in bands, choirs, as an organist, and as a vocal soloist (even acapella). But presently, my crisis of faith is profound and devastating, and I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am walking a path that I don't necessarily want a lot of people to walk with me. Some, yes. Most, no. For the present, I will continue to research various subjects to the tune of sacred classical and contemporary music. I don't formally pray, but I try to maintain an attitude of prayer 24/7. Again, I'm not attempting to lead, and I don't expect anyone to follow, although all are welcome. My various internet postings are intended as study guides and mental and spiritual exercises.

I reverence the Creator God of the Universe and the Divinity Within Humanity, but I am very wary of the Ultimate Political and Religious Leadership in This Solar System, Throughout Recorded History. I suspect minor deities, gods, and goddesses engaging in various and sundry power struggles, some of which might've involved massive planetary destruction and mass murder. So, really, I'm not a happy camper right now, and I don't expect to be one anytime soon. I am convinced that the entire solar system could be converted into one big asteroid-belt in a matter of minutes, which is why I have been examining various modalities and reforms of solar system governance. I actually think we've been on the brink for at least a hundred years. We seem to be living on borrowed time. Despite the Leary LSD connection, I wish that I had gotten better acquainted with Carol Rosin, and gotten better acquainted with the WMD situation throughout the solar system. She seemed to be very passionate against the weaponization of space. I just wish I knew how hostile the rest of the universe really is. If we are the only violent jerks in the universe, I might be in favor of some sort of disarmament, or at least the proper centralized supervision of the WMD's. Again, it seems that we could cease to exist in a matter of minutes, and what I really worry about is whether or not there are weapons which can destroy all traces of the soul, resulting in the complete and permanent annihilation of a being (human or otherwise). Remember the words of Jesus regarding the destruction of the soul? This solar system seems to be in an extremely dangerous and out of control emergency situation. But would a well-intentioned Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System, which existed in harmony with the Genuinely Benevolent Beings of the Universe, really be the Road to Utopia -- or would it ultimately be the Highway to Hell? Is this Experiment in Male and Female Human Physicality and Responsible Freedom really a failed-experiment which is past the point of no return? Or was this experiment doomed from the beginning by an original and unpardonable sin? I have my theories, but I don't know much of anything for certain. I just keep feeling as if Sol is S.O.L. I Love All of You, and I Wish Things Had Turned Out Better for All of Us. Namaste and Godspeed.
    sunny Nope scratch

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am