tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

5 years of military war games undersea...guess where

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

5 years of military war games undersea...guess where Empty 5 years of military war games undersea...guess where

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:58 am

I found this to be a must listen interview between Rosalind Peterson and Pat Cori.

One of the reasons it's great is Rosalind is quite restrained with what she is prepared to say, and Pat is more like me, say it like it is, even if some of it is based on (usually correct) speculation and intuition. I love how she tries to draw Rosalind out on the elites at the end, it's actually very good just to hear a person's common sense take on this issue.

Some of this info is what's planned and in some cases already underway , especially in the Gulf of Mexico. Gad, as if it weren't toxic hell down there already, what will it be like after 5 years of undersea war excercises? Plus info on weather modification/chemtrails. The situation is absolutely crucial now.

I think this is vital listening for many reasons, mainly because Rosalind has a site you can later go to and find ways to use your voice to STOP the intended madness, it's getting beyond belief what plans are afoot.

http://www.bbsradio.com/

burgundia
    burgundia

5 years of military war games undersea...guess where Empty Re: 5 years of military war games undersea...guess where

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 am

I have had a feeling for some time that they are trying to kill Gaia as an entity, or at least debilitate her...to prevent sth...I do not know exactly what it is...ascension, frequency changing...?
    mudra
    mudra

5 years of military war games undersea...guess where Empty Re: 5 years of military war games undersea...guess where

Post  mudra Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 am

Thanks for posting anomalous . This is so important .
    I found Rosalind Peterson's pdf about this :
    http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/17_1_2010_NWV_US_Navy_New_Threat_to_California_and_Gulf_of_Mexico_Marine_Life_by_R_Peterson_September_10_2010_Update.pdf

I posted it on the oil spill thread and made a link to your thread .

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

Rosalind Peterson on THE INFOWARRIOR with Jason Bermis

Experimental Modification Programs – August 09 2009

Part 1/6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFCwAmL9iY&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 am