tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A natural cure for multiple sclerosis and other auto immune diseases

mudra
    mudra

A natural cure for multiple sclerosis and other auto immune diseases Empty A natural cure for multiple sclerosis and other auto immune diseases

Post  mudra Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 am

A Natural Cure for Multiple Sclerosis

In 1986 I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and cured it serendipitously, by going on a daily seafood dietary routine, only meant to get rid of a series of colds (see STORY OF DISCOVERY in these pages).
    The colds not only promptly disappeared as fully expected, but it also cured the Multiple Sclerosis.
    The doctor thought it was spontaneous remission, but the symptoms come back when the daily seafood diet is neglected, only to disappear just as promptly upon resumption. It works like clockwork. And I have been through this several times. Now, in 2007, and 22 years later, I am still completely free of any and all symptoms of MS.

Multiple Sclerosis can be cured quickly and effectively in about 3 months, just by including a serving of seafood - any kind of seafood - in one’s daily nutrition.

Much more at the site : www.truehealth.org/naturalcureformultiplesclerosis.html+A+Natural+Cure+for+Multiple+Sclerosis&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be&client=firefox-a" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:__ZQVOLWDgoJ:www.truehealth.org/naturalcureformultiplesclerosis.html+A+Natural+Cure+for+Multiple+Sclerosis&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be&client=firefox-a

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:58 pm