tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Ashera
Vidya Moksha
THEeXchanger
7 posters

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Empty WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:17 pm

THE DEAD THREAD -
    REMEMBER, KARMA iS THE GREAT eQualizer

sometimes THE GOOD STUFF
    will just remove itself from 'the eQuation'
    and, decide to NOT play 'The Game'
    and, in the process
    leave behind The 'ASTERiA' of 'TRASH'

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Dancing-jpg

however, we choose to double back
    and, eXplore with all of you
    why we are:

"In Search of The eXistence
    of The Wonder of ALL that iS !!!"

WE are
    ~susan lynne schwenger
    aka 13
    we are '3' of '12' and '13'
    & we are THE WiND that blows THE BREEZE !!!

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Windth10

@13LiNESofSPiRiT
    @in12d
    #the13thbridge #theoriginalspark #thefinalfire

OLD BLOG: http://the13thbridge.com

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Dancing2-jpg

John Lavery's 1911 painting of Anna Pavlova #dance #dancing #art #artist #amazing

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Susan. Do you realize how much time I've had to spend just to clean up the mess you left behind? Not good. You're being banned to stop this behavior.)
    Ashera
    Ashera

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Empty Re: WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:40 pm

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Avonq110

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Boom-s11

THEeXchanger likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Empty Re: WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES

Post  Ashera Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:45 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Looks like someone has the hiccups Susan.

We're on the timeline of the Great Awakening. Nothing can stop what's coming. It will likely be solar or Schumann resonance related with a gamma ray pulse from the Galactic Center- Andromedan Galaxy. It is a time when humanity at some levels will ascend into the 5th Density. Others will not. There is a drop end date which is very soon.

https://twitter.com/schumannbot/status/1400542876866600967/photo/1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:46 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  300cf05edb5b6d8c

yup.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:26 pm

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Golden10

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:31 am

Good to know and I do appreciate what you share Susan.

I like listening to Gene DeCode because of his death experience of 30 minutes earth time where he was with God who explained everything to him. Can you imagine hanging out with God, let along for 30 minutes earth time? And then how many years it would take to pass on the info shared? He asked God if he could return to serve humanity. He said God had to bring him back himself because since Gene's body was dead there was no vibrational frequency that was uniquely Genes to return to.

Some of us have the opportunity to leave the cycle of reincarnation and just transcend. Or we can choose to live in a lower density and serve (self-less service). I had wondered what 5D would look like. Of course the thought of being an intergalactic traveler is also appealing. However, transfiguration is ideal as one can just transition their form as needed for the different density realms.

Many non-terrestrials and other dimensional beings have come to partake and/or assist in this human spiritual transition. Next time won't be for another 25,000 human years.

After reading The Masters of the Far East in my early 20s, transfiguration has always been an inner desire. Someone shared with me that I was from the angelic realm. Gave me a good laugh as given spouse's nature and the work he does with Hospice, along with the Bible decodes, I had always thought him an angelic. Not me.

There are numerous wonderful experiences yet to be lived so we just enjoy living in the moment and count each day as blessed. Living in the midst nature provides some of the best of what human life has to offer.  We have benches and gravity chairs scattered along the creek and in the woods so that we can enjoy being outside gazing at the trees and sky and appreciating God's handiwork. Each day is an adventure with all types of surprises surfacing. IMPO human life really doesn't get any better.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:36 pm

GOLDEN EGGS
    yup...13 golden eggs

x
    WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Golden11

is the secret found in 13 x 13 ???

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:39 pm

What do you babble? You never will wake up!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:43 pm

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Jews110

Quote from a Hungarian Jew
    From the Documentary, The Last Days...

“ People wonder, “how is it that we didn’t do something”.

We didn’t run away, we didn’t hide.

Well, Things didn’t happen at once.

Things happened very slowly.

So each time a new law came out,
    or a new restriction, we said,
    “well, just another thing.

It will blow over”.

When we had to wear the yellow star to be outside we started to worry”.

Anyone see the parallel ?

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:45 pm

danceofwarrior.

"As long as The SPiRiT of a WARRiOR
    lives in the heart of even just one of us,
    THE DANCE iS NOT over."

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Danceofwarrior-jpg

@13LiNESofSPiRiT
    @iN12d

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Empty Different personal conflicting perspectives

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:14 am

Hmm?

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:19 am

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Trumpn10

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:24 am

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Trumpn10

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:18 pm

expect de-class on everything
    by the weekend of
    13 August 2021

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : putting original post back into website)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:55 am

Love it... mahalo Susan. Hadriel

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:10 am

THEeXchanger wrote:POST REMOVED

'We' are no longer a member of this forum. we?

ok.. We are few in the mists these days, so new posts /members are to be encouraged.

If I were being sensible now I would remain silent.. but, sometimes I can't help myself.  Wink

I am always curious when folk write of 'dimensions' as it is one part of my reading that I never understood. It is easy to dismiss it all as NABS, but I do still hope for a good explanation one day.

However, 'The Exchanger' brought us NABS, and was called out for it. Clearly there is no understanding of what Karma is. Ashera can be quite 'spikey' in here, a prickly gatekeeper, but despite English being her second language she is articulate and grammatically correct. Susan's spelling is poor and her grammar is a disaster. She tried to use the mists to repeat her social media posts... (which I see no one engages with). The mists is not facebook, or Gab. No analysis, no consideration, no benefit.. just a series of 'memes'. She commented that Donald Trump liked her post in Gab, and yet Trump is not on Gab. Exactly.

If I continued I would dig myself deeper into my hole and I do not wish to make any personal attack on Susan. However, what she 'contributed' in here will not be missed. Not that she will be here to read my comments.

Ashera likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:29 am

What do I care Karma if I am about Dharma resp. Thelema?

That some obviously are only a part of some group soul - if at all - does not interest me.

I encourage no one!

Succeed! Succeed!

What for example should get psychoanalyzed if there are no respective sign processes, ergo semioses?

How should I say to a cashier girl that she suffers male hair loss? To this idea she must come herself - and possibly bear the consequences!

Am I interested in trials for defamation?

WHAT STiRS US...WHY WE DANCE...CONFLiCTiNG PERSPECTiVES  Scree247

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:59 am

President Trump is now on GAB

https://radiopatriot.net/2021/02/07/president-trump-is-now-on-gab/

he uses: @realdonaldtrump
    and; he uses
    @dacase = www.gettingtrump.com

and, he also uses @ildonaldotrumpo too
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:09 am

https://gab.com/dacase

gettingtrump.com
    @dacase
    Follows you
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:14 am

gettingtrump.com
    liked your status·19h
    SUSAN @13LiNESofSPiRiT
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT
    19h

i would have NO reason to lie, that president trump follows my posts
    in fact, he even likes my posts Wink
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:30 am

THEeXchanger wrote:President Trump is now on GAB

https://radiopatriot.net/2021/02/07/president-trump-is-now-on-gab/

he uses:  @realdonaldtrump  
    and; he uses
    @dacase =  www.gettingtrump.com

and, he also uses @ildonaldotrumpo too

Hey.. I don't want to start a bun fight. But this is an example of posting without consideration / understanding.

You didnt even read your own link!

Trump is NOT on Gab. It is a mirror account. i.e Everything trump posts across ALL platforms is mirrored on Gab. Trump does not post on Gab. so cannot have liked your post.

your source wrote: The wave of news coverage about Trump posting on Gab was led by British media outlets, a number of which said the president “appeared” to be posting on the platform.

Jason Miller, the senior advisor for Trump’s 2020 campaign, responded to one of the reports stating, “This is a fake account.”

Gab’s Twitter account wrote in response, “It’s not a fake account, it’s a mirror of POTUS’ tweets and statements that we’ve run for years.”  
    Miller said on Feb. 6 that Trump is deciding how he will reemerge on social media, including considering whether to create his own platform.  

Now, why doesn't Trump post on Gab? Because his son in law won't let him.

so the headline of your link states 'Trump is now on Gab'.. But he isn't.. it is just someone copying all his posts and putting them on Gab to preserve the record. So, for example,it is possible to read all of Trump's twitter posts on Gab, it is a good archive.

I really do not wish to make this personal, but such 'lazy' posting will see folk switching off from all your posts.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:36 am

your info is valid in 2020
    but; in 2021 - it is NOT valid

everyone got tossed off of twitter

and, people migrated during jan/feb towards gab.com

sorry, but, you are wrong !!!

WHO RUNS gettingtrump.com ???
    http://www.gettingtrump.com/

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:37 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:48 am

MODERATOR REQUEST
    please delete all 4000+ of my posts to this forum
    thank you

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:53 pm