tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Gene DeCode Videos

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 Empty Re: Gene DeCode Videos

Post  Carol Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:56 pm

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 MKskNyuXk0XP_640x360
    Same Joe Biden? Gene Decode Visit! Wednesday, April 14, 2021

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/same-joe-biden-gene-decode-visit-must-video-3575016.html

Why doesn’t somebody put his pictures in facial recognition?

Hey Rick from what I heard the supreme Court has no authority or power at all because the United States incorporation is bankrupt and has been since 2018 so it’s going to be the military that’s what I’ve heard I don’t know but but I’ve heard that a lot.

Because of voice modulation and delivery people believe it is Biden. It was obvious from the very beginning. Even Mark Taylor said years ago, that these people would suddenly become fumbler’s and bumbler’s. They would all become non-sensical.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYssHWS2fEU
    Ann Marins talk with Gene DeCode - 1.20.21

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:22 pm

VIDEO: https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/04/gene-decode-intel-drop-south-american-dumbs-and-beirut-dumb-video-3748240.html

VIDEO: https://rumble.com/vfoqan-gene-decode-19-south-american-dumbs-and-beirut-dumb.html

Gene Decode Intel Drop: South American DUMBS and Beirut DUMB -  4.17.21

Deep Underground Military Bases used by the so-called Illuminati or Deep State were recently destroyed using highly advanced technology. What’s even more mindblowing is that he seems to have evidence to back it up.

These DUMBS can be used for human trafficking and other insidious cabal activities take place deep within the earth. In this espisode, Gene drops intel about South American DUMBS and Beirut DUMBs.

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1w4ORDLaNc4RGEsmIGMWALxJG6uS8T6873Q&usqp=CAU

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Absolutely, utterly amazing as Gene discusses his near death experience and all the info God shared with him.

Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html

This is an episode of the Military Insider GENE decodes - 12.23.20 . This episode Gene discusses human history, New Earth, Reptilians, Dulce Experiments.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:00 am

Navy Seal Michael Jaco & Gene Decode: The DUMB Situations 4/17/21 Exclusive Update News Breaking! -
    https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/navy-seal-michael-jaco-gene-decode-the-dumb-situations-41721-exclusive-update-news-breaking-must-video-3575519.html

4/17/21 - Partial Transcript:

Sun's primary driver for sun’s energy is the central sun, infra red giant star that’s in that back hole. Photonic belt.

As we approach that the energy structure of energy coming into the sun that powers it is changing.

And so you go through minimum and maximums - any wave has a sinusoidal situation where you have highs and lows.

So we’re heading into a low - then we will go back into a high [38.50]

And then there will be a certain point where you go into the main field.

And that main field is 3-day stay and then that will cause a massive collapse
    of the earth sub-system.

It will collapse electro magic structure that is holding its corona in place.

The cornea will collapse just the center will be like a relaxation oscillator and then once you remove the suppression field then the energy structure while it is being held is jumping octaves then when you release it it blows the energy outwards. That’s the current situation.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 am

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 Democr11

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 Scree189

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 Aerys_12
    "From all this mess you get a knot in your brain!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:44 am

Gene Decode: the Alliance >#EverGiven, WeatherWeapons, DC Flood. WMDs, cabal plan for nuclear war and depopulation

Gene Decode on Cirsten W discussing the fall of the cabal, WMDs on the Evergiven ship, cabals plan for depopulation of the entire Earth and starting nuclear wars.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Y0FrJ3vcO8i/

https://rumble.com/vfu7fv-gene-decode-evergiven-wmds-cabal-plan-for-nuclear-war-and-depopulation.html

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:41 am

Gene Decode Q & A Compilation General Topics!
    Thursday, April 22, 2021

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 1200px-Andromeda_Galaxy_560mm_FL

Andromeda Galaxy

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-q-a-compilation-general-topics-must-video-3576360.html

Partial transcript:

Gene Decode

God
    13 min mark

The creator of all things is a trinity so you have the creator who is a masculine energy awareness, everything everywhere … the word creates the light and the light is a feminine energy. The masculine and feminine get together to co-create the creation / Cristos or the Chria part of the Christ, Jesus Christ before he became corporal because of the need of humanity was creation itself. He is the son the holy spirit, a part of the holy trinity.

When Gene died his spirt headed out above the Milky Way, then headed towards Andromeda Galaxy. [Stay away from galaxies that are tilted at 55 degrees. They are fallen galaxies rotating counter-clockwise.]

Want to go the Central Star, ultra violent, giant blue star all the galaxies turn around that star.  This is the location of the throne of God.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:59 pm

GENE DECODE 5 DISCUSSES QUANTUM PHYSICS, NON TERRESTRIALS AND TIMELINES WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN
    - April 28,2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Q5gqe9so3pf/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:29 pm

Gene Decode Is Back On High Road To Humanity With Insight On Our Future! - Must Video - Thursday, April 29, 2021

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-is-back-on-high-road-to-humanity-with-insight-on-our-future-must-video-3577529.html

Gene comes back to the High Road to share some new information with us.

Discussed the Evergreen and how they lost ability to steal the ship and it ran aground. However, it was an Alliance operation allowed for the Space Force to hack in and cause it to run aground. the Special Forces boarded and discover thousands of people/children in them and also containers with Nuclear weapons that were going to be used in Israel and Saudi Aribia to start WWIII, a war between Christians and Muslims.

There were also containers with bio-weapons that was designed to wipe out all mammalian and bird life. A lot of the evil ones are reptilian who feed off humans. The reptilians need Adrenochrome to hold human form so that they can shape shift. People use Adrenochrome as well to reverse aging process and is extremely addictive and starts to eat at the brain. It create a prion disease/virus that affects the brain. If you eat your own kind dementia or Kuru disease is the outcome. The cabal weaponized. When they stop using it the aging process excellerates. Everything you do goes out like a wave which ends up being pushed back to self.
    What ever is though or one thinks goes out into the universe and then comes back. If negative stuff is put out then it comes back like a pile of debris of negative is like a tidal wave fallen back onto self.

Anything you to to another, you do to yourself and is inconsiderate to god and all of mankind. If you do it to one person you do it to all persons.

Whatever you think you is already done because it creates a wave of energy that goes out into the universe.

Best time line for Republic is end of September early October with least loss of life and property.

Aliens/non-terrestrials who walk the earth. The Hopi people talked about the ant people. Positive were from this planet and negative is from off-planet. The positive groupie helped the Hopi get out and survive when the volcano went off there erupted 650,000 year ago. One of the biggest volcanoes on earth. The Mantid and Reptilian have been here from the beginning. There is also a parasitic race Alpha Draconians. There was a good group that approached Eisenhower but they didn't think it was safe to go non-nuclear. They weren't ready. The higher density ones are trying to take out the negative ones. Choice is god's absolute law.

At the time something starts is a thin gray line. Get someone to compromise something and knew from the get go that it isn't completely right. It's learning to be on all the time or repent when mistakes are made. Just come clean and say it.

Instant karma. Don't judge because you attract what you judge.

Doesn't expect the Republic doesn't go into effect until Sept-Oct.

We discuss the power of our thoughts, our words and emotions and the energy that they hold. He tells us stories to help us see that God is real and that we are given choices in life. It’s up to everyone of us to do the right thing which in turn makes a change for all of humanity. Great show! Thanks you Gene for sharing your knowledge.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 23, 2021 10:58 am

https://youtu.be/ZVLQJ8afCT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5r5gbuXC-8

Gene Decode show #2 - As You Wish Talk Radio - 5/22/21

Who is gene decode?

Who I am is really not relevant.  I know what I do as I have done 30+ years of research and 20+ year military career.  I have also been researching and studying most all of my life as I have never cared for sports or other such "leisure" activities that other people do.  I prefer to study and learn and always have. A large part of my information and awareness of the nature of the Universe and the One True God I got from a death experience in August of 1992 in which I died for 30 minutes.  During that time God offered me the chance to return to be of service, which I choose.  This experience gave me a lot of insight and knowledge.  Additionally, martial arts is pivotal in my life, was responsible for my death experience and completely defines my service as that as a spiritual warrior.  Other than that I do not give out and it is not really important who I am as the message is important NOT the messenger.  The old way of information of the truth of a message is judged by the credentials and supposed expertise of the person reporting.  This fostered decades of lies and deceit.  ALL information should be research under the premise it could be a lie and then go first to prove it wrong and see what one gets.
    God Bless
    Gene
    colosensei64@gmail.com

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 31, 2021 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 24, 2021 10:53 am

Kat interviewed Gene Decode
    Interview:
    https://prepareforchange.net/2021/05/22/pfc-interviews-gene-decode-determining-the-fate-of-mankind/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=pfc-interviews-gene-decode-determining-the-fate-of-mankind

In today’s interview recorded on May 17, 2021, Prepare for Change Media co-hosts Mary and Rev. Kat interviewed Gene Decode. Gene served in the Submarine Force of the United States Navy for over 20 years. He’s an expert in several forms of intense martial art practices which taught him great mental and physical strength. Gene had a life-changing death experience and talked to God for what seemed like years which gave him enormous downloads of information. During this time, God gave Gene an assignment, which he accepted, to assist others with the Great Awakening and to help take down the Cabal.

Gene generously gave great insights into such things as the Cabal’s soul trap technology, the connection between the Rapture and the Great Awakening, Extra-Terrestrials as Christians, the difference between Humanity and Mankind, avoiding the white light, 500 worlds that need help, the Merkabah, President Trump as the 19th President of the Republic, how to use intent soul work to help save children, and Russell-Jay: Gould as an American Hero. We hope you enjoy our conversation.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 27, 2021 10:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgBW9C7XZNQ
    BIG Show 5/26/21 - Cirsten W & Gene Decode

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 29, 2021 8:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Nw4d7GHrw
    Gene Decode #40 #WuHan #Tornadoes, Flooding DUMBS

https://www.youtube.com/c/CWConnect/videos

DC IS EMPTY MOST ARRESTED, CIA ATLANTA GOING AGAINST THEIR WEATHERWARFARE SSP. ROBERT OF LOCKHEEDMARTIN AND JUSTIN TRUDEAU HAS NO MORE POWER. HIS PM ROLE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY SECT OF STATE OF CANADA. AND FOR ALL THE PURITANICAL THAT BOUGHT MY BOOK, PLEASE I PREFER YOU NOT REVIEW IT AND GIVE IT A 3 STAR FROM SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. ITS AN INTEL BOOK. NOT A PERFECT BOOK. YOU PURITANICAL ARE LIVING IN PERFECT LAND. NOT WHERE I LIVE!!

Intel Drops Kindle Edition (FREE)
    by CirstenW CirstenW (Author)
    https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Drops-CirstenW-ebook/dp/B095GY4QPG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2F7XW33660QBF&dchild=1&keywords=intel+drops+cirsten+w&qid=1622296309&sprefix=intel+dr%2Caps%2C350&sr=8-1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 29, 2021 6:55 pm

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 ZeBXb.qR4e-small-GENE-DECODE-CABAL-WAR-UPDAT

Gene Decode Cabal War Update!
    Friday, May 28, 2021

Gene on CirstenW reveals lots of intel regarding the DUMBS, Trumps return, timelines, Adrenochrome, arrests

VIDEO: https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/05/gene-decode-cabal-war-update-must-video-3581623.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:12 pm

Gene Decode 6 Discusses Jesus' Clone, Anti-Christ and Timelines with Nicholas Veniamin

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uQuuutHmsewO/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:36 pm

Gene Decode: The Truth Beneath the Surface via Patriot Underground Part 1 & 2
    https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021/06/gene-decode-the-truth-beneath-the-surface-via-patriot-underground-part-1-2-2521557.html

Patriot Underground’s 2nd Interview of Gene Decode, pt. One

Patriot Underground’s 2nd Interview of Gene Decode, Part Two

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1e0ETEdMOA
    Biden to be arrested next week for treason?

CristenW: Next week, Media down, the first Big A, Gene Decode #41 on China, Netherlands, Australia, Europe

https://rumble.com/viaf6n-gene-decode-41-dumbs-in-chinaasiaaustralianznetherlands-and-europe.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=6

Last edited by Carol on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:03 pm

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 8-25(7)
    Gene Decode Shares Rare Footage of Space Fleet Fighters Taking out Ships And Pictures of ET's and Star Wars on Earth
    Thursday, June 10, 2021

VIDEOS: https://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2021/06/gene-decode-shares-rare-footage-of-space-fleet-fighters-taking-out-ships-and-pictures-of-ets-and-star-wars-on-earth-2553782.html

STAR WARS ON EARTH [2021-06-10] – GENE DECODE (VIDEO)

Note: The 5 Rules to Awakening and the 4 Sources of Disinformation were written by the Sergeant Major back in 2010.
    They were the TRUTH THEN and still are the TRUTH TODAY. Science is Fake, Science is a Religion, Science is Science Fiction. DON’T BE BLINDED BY SCIENCE!

Gene tells us what is currently happening behind the scenes with humanity. He shares rare footage of a Star Wars event occurring in 2018 and explains this is what is going on today with our Space Fleet takes out ships of the dark side. He shows us a picture of a galactic that once had beautiful opalescent wings now as they joined the dark forces, today they appear with short wings and no color.

This is a very interesting and informative show. Make sure you watch the whole show, he shows the pictures of a species of gelatins and tells their story near the end.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:45 pm

Gene Decode - Pearl Harbor Intel: Attempted Nuclear Strike From CCP Thwarted! - Video - Monday, June 14, 2021

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/06/gene-decode-pearl-harbor-intel-attempted-nuclear-strike-from-ccp-thwarted-must-video-3584090.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 OIP(69)

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021/06/gene-decode-gods-sacred-geometry-2522104.html

Gene Decode: God’s Sacred Geometry - Monday, June 28, 2021

Geometry (from the Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo- “earth”, -metron “measurement”) is, with arithmetic, one of the oldest branches of mathematics. It is concerned with properties of space that are related with distance, shape, size, and relative position of figures. A mathematician who works in the field of geometry is called a geometer. Wikipedia

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 E6J0GpuS4vGCKtbxUvv6hvQz_640x360
    VIDEO: https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2021/06/gene-decode-discusses-vaccine-spike-protein-home-remedy-recipe-with-nicholas-veniamin-must-video-3040111.html

Gene Decode Discusses Vaccine, Spike Protein, Home Remedy /
    Recipe with Nicholas Veniamin! - Monday, June 14, 2021

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 am

Gene DeCode Videos - Page 2 OIP(69)

Gene DeCode Discuss Deep Underground Military Bases With Cirsten W & Scott Mckay
    https://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2021/07/gene-decode-discuss-deep-underground-military-bases-with-cirsten-w-scott-mckay-2554043.html

Wednesday, July 7, 2021 - A tunnel is an underground passageway, dug through the surrounding soil/earth/rock and enclosed except for entrance and exit, commonly at each end. A pipeline is not a tunnel, though some recent tunnels have used immersed tube construction techniques rather than traditional tunnel boring methods.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:59 am

https://youtu.be/vTq1wQQR-ro
    Gene Decode Summary Med Beds and the shot.

Gene is a real patriot christian conservative who knows more than others about the med beds

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:00 am

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 pm