tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Tarot Guild

Ashera
    Ashera

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Empty Re: The Tarot Guild

Post  Ashera Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:17 am

Why should I accept the opinions and traditions of migrants as Islam? Also because some of them support the Christian LORDism?

Saxonia has no Islamic history, a development of a such was at last prevented by the Holy Roman invasion.

It is only reasonable if I insist in reason in Quranic sense as the single one original source of Islamic Science.

My sisters hoped for such a scientifical development, factually promoting radical feminism (I am not the only one who was "caged").

Most of them finally vanished within some local tradition (fattened by in-law relatives for queerness? the Muslim world Christian caring case equivalent?) - the hope was Europe, and maybe especially Bremen since 2013.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Allahu12
    World Revolution of the Soul!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:52 pm

Sura 108

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

We have blessed you with many a bounty.

Therefore, you shall pray to your Lord (Salat), and give to charity.

Your opponent will be the loser.

Sura 109

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Say, "O you disbelievers.

"I do not worship what you worship.

"Nor do you worship what I worship.

"Nor will I ever worship what you worship.

"Nor will you ever worship what I worship.

"To you is your religion, and to me is my religion."
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:22 pm

Why Radical Islamic Feminism should be democratic? There is no affiliation to democracy and/or gay movements - nowhere!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Strong10

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Uma_so10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:20 am

He never read the Quran? And the reason should be that Muhammad could neither read nor write? But Muhammad (pbuh) was not an idiot!

I will sink you without trace, with kith and kin!

Your demiurge is a pervert and abuser!

The only thing that counts is that I get through!

If I really start to demount your stupid cultism no single stone will remain!

Away with the social barbarism!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Burnin12

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 The_bo13

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Israel18

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Pak_ar10

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:18 am

[24:8] She shall be considered innocent if she swears by GOD four times that he is a liar.

[24:35] GOD is the light of the heavens and the earth. The allegory of His light is that of a concave mirror behind a lamp that is placed inside a glass container. The glass container is like a bright, pearl-like star. The fuel thereof is supplied from a blessed oil-producing tree, that is neither eastern, nor western. Its oil is almost self-radiating; needs no fire to ignite it. Light upon light. GOD guides to His light whomever He wills. GOD thus cites the parables for the people. GOD is fully aware of all things.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Fire_f11

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Dina11

[35:27] Do you not realize that GOD sends down from the sky water, whereby we produce fruits of various colors? Even the mountains have different colors; the peaks are white, or red, or some other color. And the ravens are black.

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera!
    [53:49]

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Buzuku-montenegro-olive
    Rabea!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:04 am

False witness over and over only to see me hang!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Scree179

This is Allah and not your egg dance!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 26566374
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:21 am

Why the hell this folk belief must dominate the entire religious discourse at all? Because Dr. Luther wanted that?

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Bible_12
    High Castes and Low Castes!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:45 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:31 am

Flashback...

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Scree185
    The Holy Roman Empire - factually the S.P.Q.R-remnant then, under Frederick II of Hohenstaufen

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Adolf_10

Frederick II ("Silesia is a problem..."), Maria Theresia, and the Zar - at Sansscouci after the murder of Marie Antoinette, possibly Lutherans were involved in the democratic-brotherly actions at Paris...

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 1438868

The favorite book of my father.

Haffner was a publicist and had a very special view on things - like me too.

In my understanding "from Bismarck to Hitler" was a consequence of the rule of Frederick II, not accepted by the Lutherans who used "democratization" as a means to get more control over the rulers.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Aerys_11

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:13 am; edited 5 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:44 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Tumblr10

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Roma-i13

Ultima Thule...

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Thule_11

Bornholm...

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Daener32

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Scree183

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Scree184
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 am

If I only hear, "totally out of question!", uttered by an arrogant idiot, not even answering the question "why?", then I ask myself on whose agenda he acts! An agent, or just the expression of the childish adult and/or parental super-ego, rooted in social consense and moral majorities who mass media based define the horizon of expectations?

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 _tv_sa10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:02 pm

I wrote this several times already at different places, since 2008. The last book my father read before he died was "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, and he was in discussion with a Lutheran priest -

Down to the nitty-gritty...

Zero Point ARCHIVE
    DECEMBER 18, 2009
    The God Delusion
    Physical Consciousness

Somewhere in his book Richard Dawkins tries to teach us that there is no need for the belief in angels, nymphs, nixes, tinkerbells etc. to populate our gardens, the nature and to protect the sources of sweet water. “Nature” itself is amazing and fascinating enough, following his opinion.

Such a conclusion is the result of metaphysical thinking, taking it for granted that those “entities” are nothing but remnants of irrational belief systems. To think this way requires a “concept of normality” to define the “set of reality objects”.

Dawkins* “concept of normality” is mainly based on the common sense structures of reality elaborated in the 19th and 20th cenutury, which is the social construct of a labour society, a “society in permanent labour”.

4:36AM  |   URL: https://tmblr.co/ZnnbSyHDW7s

The Willing Executioners

...corrupt Freistatt agents in the name of the LORD even drove up to the Vegesack Social Office (where Master Camifex resides, personally known to me) to get the full power and control over me!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Scree186

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:02 pm

A people that destroyed its own dynasty for no reason to replace it by Hitler!

And finally they even rebuild the city residence!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:44 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 BIDEN_CHAIR

Driver's seat? Mais non! It is the chair of the Fuhrer! It came directly from the Wolf's Lair!

Hail Germania!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Okcorr12

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Avonq10

"It is not a patio, it is a light shaft!"

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 42904010
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:21 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:01 pm

Pro-Al-Qaeda 'Wolves Of Manhattan' Magazine Offers Bitcoin To Anyone Killing Police Officers In Western Countries, Recommends Lone Wolves Infiltrate Protests In U.S., Europe

The article warns the lone wolf against stabbing protesters, since this could alert others to his motive and make it easier for them to capture or beat him. Instead, it recommends that the lone wolf hire a "militiaman," or "mercenary" to do the car ramming.

"This way, you will kill a large number of Crusaders because they are all gathered. Besides, this act will have other implications, as you can incite the protesters against the police, whom you will claim to be the ones who sent this man to ram them. You will be able to enrage the protesters to steer them to fight with the police," said the article.
    Ashera
    Ashera

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Empty , and smiled

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:23 pm

My father was "anchor administrator" finally, not captain. The job is underestimated as it probably always was, it is "internal auditing" - must the boat stay at the docks, is it too risky to lift the anchor? What is safe anchor ground? Etc.pp.

After he died I met him in dreamtime once. As ever I secured the clasp knife that lay open somewhere around. He said: "That you did as child already", and smiled. "I gave you three true values", he said.

1. Magistra, 2. Doctora, 3. Passport F.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Haller11

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:04 pm

Er wachte auf wie eine Sprungfeder. Ich schätzte mich glücklich, mir keine gefangen zu haben. Das war gewöhnungsbedürftig. Lange konnte das nicht gut gehen, und schließlich brach er sich das Handgelenk am Heizkörper.

He woke up like a spring. I considered myself lucky not to have caught one. That took some getting used to. It couldn't last long, and eventually he broke his wrist on the radiator.

https://www.deepl.com
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:19 pm

I proclaim the end of the "Political Era"!

I do not question the emergent public state itself!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Game-of-thrones-final
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:16 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Sky-adsmart-filming-2019-39-med

Why the high regard of the "bathing girl" in Gor, the climax of all Kajira knowledge?

It is not only about trust - the skin is a most complex organ and its regeneration can take months, even years...

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 IMG_5522

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Kaiser-augustus-4dff350a-82ef-4604-ae90-d56cb193feb1
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:53 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 $_20

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 $_20

Even if the Holy Father is convinced of this, I am not a Borgia, and my name is not Julia - others tried Olivia etc. already. If, then my Roman name was Aurelia Octavia - my mother was Ursula.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Aom_en

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Dannebrog_colourbox
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:46 am

What is it my concern if they misgauged me? And their folksy attitudes of expectation do not interest me!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 White_11

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Polter10

...it is like reading coffee grounds... you only can put intention against it... the fire from within... thelema...

1. membrane (at so -0.6 negative temporality), 2. coded systemic structure (zero point), 3. intention (say I'm you number one!)

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am

Jura - The World as Will and Representation

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Juratastival2015ticket

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 1
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 am

"The office of a judge is to be highly respected. It is a divine office, whether he speaks justice with his mouth or executes it as an executioner with his fist." (Martin Luther: Ob Kriegsleute in seligem Stande sein können, 1526)

"In itself the office of the sword is right and a divine, useful order, and God wills that it not be despised but feared and honored and enjoy obedience. Otherwise, it shall not go unavenged, as St. Paul writes Romans 13:2. For he has established a twofold rule among men: a spiritual one, by the word and without the sword, by which men are to become pious and righteous, so that with this righteousness they may obtain eternal life. Such righteousness he brings about through the word, which he has charged the preachers with. The other rule is worldly by the sword, so that those who do not want to become pious and righteous for eternal life by the word may nevertheless be forced by this worldly rule to be pious and righteous before the world. And such righteousness he brings about by the sword."
    (Martin Luther: Whether men of war can be in a blessed state, 1526)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Factually such a "law opinion" was a regress in relation to what the Church had reached already meanwhile, after Rome had recovered from the shock of its vanishing and the witch hunts, and exemplarily after the Jeanne d*Arc trial!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Orteli13
    The world view of the Church,
    the Archdioceses of Upper Saxony (Denmark) and Lower Saxony (Saxonia; the remnant was Bethel/Freistatt) belonged to the so-called Septentrionalium,
    also Iceland and Greeland belonged to it... its adminstrative centre was Bremen/Verden - Rome of the North.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:37 am

(the laguage is Mingelsh, the Bremen idiom)

Those from Astapor and Yunkai...

(they collaborated with the Swedes... Lutherans...)

...our Queen does love ships.

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 300px-Flag_of_the_Order_of_St._John_%28various%29.svg

In your being Bremish you get in a way socially conditioned that you some day ask yourself: why did not they led the Swedish liberators and their Pollacks enter and occupy Bremen? After a while your emergent conclusion will be: because they were absolute asses!

The Tarot Guild - Page 19 Bullen10

After that dubious 2014 treatise of the Bremen Oberhanseatic Court that followed my 2013 complaint to the Bremen State Court, I sent my "Korat Quran" to both in advance, the Bremen Oberhanseatic Court and the one Hamburg too - who is the final objection instance. This did not stop them in any way at all to continue with activities that violate the Bremen State Constitution, and the Basic Law (GG) implicitely.

In retrospective VII1 argumentation I functionalized the Bremen Land Court as some kind of defensive wall between District Court and Hanseatic Court.

As I later realized this had led them to the idea to get me away from Bremen, in order to circumvent the wall... I parried this attack with the help of the Bremen and Verden Prosecution.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 pm