tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  Empty Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 8:34 pm

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  Music(1)

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBL9pS6GMdA

How does frequency affect the human body? As your frequency drops due to environmental and physiological factors, your immune system is compromised and opportunistic bacteria and viruses are able to wreak havoc on your body–making you more susceptible to disease.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla
    “What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” – Albert Einstein

Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. That being said, it seems logical to wonder, can sound frequencies affect us? It would appear that this is the case. Frequencies affect frequencies, much like mixing ingredients with other ingredients that affects the overall flavor of a meal. The way frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments, such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.

Cymatics illustrates that when sound frequencies move through a particular medium such as water, air, or sand, they directly alter the vibration of matter. Below are pictures demonstrating how particles adjust to different frequencies.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  Empty Re: Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 8:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U
    Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland at TEDxSkidmoreColleg

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  Empty Re: Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 8:42 pm

Water memory also illustrates how our own intentions may even alter the material world. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has performed studies showing how simple intentions through sound, emotions, and thoughts can dramatically shape the way water crystallizes. 

We all hold a certain vibrational frequency, and our bodies are estimated to be about 70% water. Given the above experiments, it stands to reason that musical frequencies could also alter our own vibrational state. Every expression through sound, emotion, or thought holds a specific frequency that influences everything around it—much like a single drop of water can create a larger ripple effect in a large body of water.

Music Frequency
    With this concept in mind, let us bring our attention to the frequency of the music we listen to. Most music worldwide has been tuned to A=440 Hz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) promoted it in 1953. However, when looking at the vibratory nature of the universe, it’s possible that this pitch is disharmonious with the natural resonance of nature and may generate negative effects on human behavior and consciousness.

Some theories (although unproven) even suggest that the Nazi regime had been in favor of adopting this pitch as standard after conducting scientific research to determine which range of frequencies best induce fear and aggression. Whether or not the conspiracy is factual, interesting studies have pointed towards the benefits of tuning music to A=432 Hz instead.

Mathematics of The Universe
    432 Hz is said to be mathematically consistent with the patterns of the universe. It is said that 432 Hz vibrates with the universe’s golden mean PHI and unifies the properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with biology, the DNA code, and consciousness. When our atoms and DNA start to resonate in harmony with the spiraling pattern of nature, our sense of connection to nature is said to be magnified. The number 432 is also reflected in ratios of the sun, Earth, and moon, as well as the precession of the equinoxes, the Great Pyramid of Egypt, Stonehenge, and the Sri Yantra, among many other sacred sites.

“From my own observations, some of the harmonic overtone partials of A=432hz 12T5 appear to line up to natural patterns and also the resonance of solitons. Solitons need a specific range to form into the realm of density and span from the micro to the macro cosmos. Solitons are not only found in water mechanics, but also in the ion-acoustic breath between electrons and protons.” – Brian T. Collins

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  Screen-Shot-2013-12-24-at-1.22.36-PM

Color Spectrum Resonance
    Another interesting factor to consider is that the A=432 Hz tuning correlates with the color spectrum and chakra system, while the A=440 Hz does not.

The Solar Spectrum & The Cosmic Keyboard
    “All of the frequencies in the spectrum are related in octaves, from gamma rays to subharmonics. These colors and notes are also related to our Chakras and other important energy centers. If we are to understand that… Chakras are connected to the Seven Rays of the Solar Spectrum, then the notes and frequencies we use for the same should be the same. A432 Hz is the tuning of the Cosmic Keyboard or Cosmic Pitchfork, as opposed to the A440 Hz modern ‘standard.’ It places C# at 136.10 Hz ‘Om,’ which is the main note of the Sitar in classical Indian music and the pitch of the chants of the Tibetan monks, who tell us, ‘It comes from nature.’” – Dameon Keller

Exploring The Difference
    Let’s explore the experiential difference between A=440 Hz and A=432 Hz. Music lovers and musicians have noticed that music tuned in A=432 Hz is not only more beautiful and harmonious to the ears, but it also induces a more inward experience that is felt inside the body at the spine and heart. Music tuned in A=440 Hz was felt as a more outward and mental experience and was felt at the side of the head which projected outwards. Audiophiles have also stated that A=432hz music seems to be non-local and can fill an entire room, whereas A=440hz can be perceived as directional or linear in sound propagation.

“The ancients tuned their instruments at an A of 432 Hz instead of 440 Hz – and for a good reason. There are plenty of music examples on the internet that you can listen to, in order to establish the difference for yourself. Attuning the instrument to 432 Hz results in a more relaxing sound, while 440 Hz slightly tenses up to body. This is because 440 Hz is out of tune with both macrocosmos and microcosmos. 432 Hz on the contrary is in tune. To give an example of how this is manifested microcosmically: our breath (0,3 Hz) and our pulse (1,2 Hz) relate to the frequency of the lower octave of an A of 432 Hz (108 Hz) as 1:360 and 1:90.” – innergarden.org

“The overall sound difference was noticeable, the 432 version sounding warmer, clearer and instantly sounded more listenable but the 440 version felt tighter, with more aggressive energy.” – Anonymous guitarist

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 8:48 pm

The video below was created by someone with no opinion on whether A=432 Hz or A=440 Hz is better. Therefore, the way both versions of the melody is played is unbiased. It is up to us to tune in and feel which one feels more harmonious with us!

https://youtu.be/74JzBgm9Mz4
    440 hz vs. 432 hz - my guitar experiment

The standard concert pitch we use today has the "A" note at 440hz, but there's a ton of people out there that are saying that tuning the "A" to 432hz sounds much better and has a better effect on people. The jury is still out for me. There's alot of info and dis-info on the internet on this subject so it's hard to separate fact from fiction. I made this video as an experiment to see which one sounds best to me.

I played the song two different times. First with the guitar tuned to standard concert pitch of A=440 hertz (hz) or cycle per second (cps), then with A=432 hz, using a Korg chromatic tuner. Then I interspersed clips of the videos together to try to determine which sounded better. The video starts with shorter clips and ends with longer clips. This first short clip starts with A=440hz. You be the judge........

The name of the song is "A Whiter Shade of Pale." arranged by Hiroshi Masuda, youtube: peacejoytown

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  7-Health-Benefits-of-Vibroacoustic-Therapy--330x248

References:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/07/11/this-is-why-you-should-consider-changing-the-frequency-of-your-music-when-listening-to-it/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 8:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzsHF9M8y58
    The Secrets of Pineal Gland Scientific Proof

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:50 am

Maybe they will use 5G to send positive energy to our bodies Very Happy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am

Carol wrote:The video below was created by someone with no opinion on whether A=432 Hz or A=440 Hz is better. Therefore, the way both versions of the melody is played is unbiased. It is up to us to tune in and feel which one feels more harmonious with us!

https://youtu.be/74JzBgm9Mz4
    440 hz vs. 432 hz - my guitar experiment

The standard concert pitch we use today has the "A" note at 440hz, but there's a ton of people out there that are saying that tuning the "A" to 432hz sounds much better and has a better effect on people. The jury is still out for me. There's alot of info and dis-info on the internet on this subject so it's hard to separate fact from fiction. I made this video as an experiment to see which one sounds best to me.

I played the song two different times.  First with the guitar tuned to standard concert pitch of A=440 hertz (hz) or cycle per second (cps), then with A=432 hz, using a Korg chromatic tuner.  Then I interspersed clips of the videos together to try to determine which sounded better. The video starts with shorter clips and ends with longer clips.  This first short clip starts with A=440hz. You be the judge........

The name of the song is "A Whiter Shade of Pale."  arranged by Hiroshi Masuda, youtube: peacejoytown

Here's Why You Should Consider Changing the Frequency of Music When Listening to It  7-Health-Benefits-of-Vibroacoustic-Therapy--330x248

References:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/07/11/this-is-why-you-should-consider-changing-the-frequency-of-your-music-when-listening-to-it/

That was an interesting experiment with the guitar in the Youtubey Carol. Thanks for that.

I found that I instinctively put a shield up in front of my heart when he used 440hz but it still irritated my nervous system somewhat beyond that shield. When it flipped back to 432hz, no shield was needed and I started to enjoy it. drunken

I wonder if that's why I no longer enjoy music as much as I did when I was younger. Wouldn't surprise me at all. And I do miss it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:03 pm

I am ear impaired on both sides and have to wear earing devices.
    The piece played at 440 hertz sounded harsh to me while the 432 one was soft.
    Big difference although I am aware I am not perceiving all the various subtilities
    someone with a normal hearing quality does.

Sanicle what changed the sound quality of music quite a bit is the arrival of CDs and the gradual disappearance of LPs.
    LPs played on a good quality device had a much warmer sound than the CDs according
    to my former husband who was a guitarist and had a wide collection of LPs.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Ah yes, LPs. Cheerful I completely agree with you Mudra.

We used to have a 4 channel stereo system and I spent many hours in the middle of the room listening to our LPs, surrounded by that music, enjoying the depth of it that is just not there any more with CDs. Deep Purple was a favourite -- Machine Head -- 'Lazy' circling the room through those speakers. Bliss.

I just found it on YouTube and it's just not the same. Neutral

Maybe that's why I now need to wear hearing aids too. Laugh Bleh
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:41 am

If you look around the web you'll find these LPs old and brand new edition.
    My daughter offered a few brand new ones to her father and he appreciated them.
    Deep Purple was a great group indeed I understand you so much enjoyed it Sanicle.
    Radio Head I am not acquinted to but groups I liked are YES , Tangerine Dreams, King Crimson..
    Ha great times these were and loads of freedom too Cheerful
    Probably some people miss their youth as they age but what I miss most is these times that were all together very different.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Yes, I'm aware that they're making LPs again, but I no longer have that great sound system to play them and no longer have the albums. I gave them all away to a collector. Neutral

Besides I think there's definitely something to the changing of the hertz from 432 to 440 as well. So the new imprints would reflect that no doubt. Crying or Very sad
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:57 pm

This has been my signature for many years  Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQYNhJ6lM-w
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Sanicle wrote:Yes, I'm aware that they're making LPs again, but I no longer have that great sound system to play them and no longer have the albums.  I gave them all away to a collector.  Neutral  

Besides I think there's definitely something to the changing of the hertz from 432 to 440 as well.  So the new imprints would reflect that no doubt.  Crying or Very sad

According to a little research this is the time track of the change of musical tuning standard from 432 hertz to 440 hertz Sanicle.

As early as 1885, the Music Commission of the Italian Government declared that all instruments and orchestras should use a tuning fork that vibrated at 440 Hz, which was different from the original standard of 435 Hz and the competing 432 Hz used in France.

Most of the U.S. music industry had switched to 440 Hz by the mid-'20s, and in 1936 the American Standards Association made the change official

In Nazi Germany, the Minister Of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels ordered in 1939 to replace all tuning forks to 440Hz. Before that period instruments were tuned 8 Hz lower to 432Hz.

In 1939 Germany and England determined 440 Hz as the frequency of the musical pitch, after first recommendations in the 19th century, as production of A=440 instruments already started before 1900.Their effort to standardize this worldwide didn't succeed for then. But in 1955 at a congres of musicians in London, 440 Hz still became the international ISO 16-standard.  Many protests of (among others) French musicians, who didn't want 440 Hz as the standard, didn't help unfortunately.

The group Deep Purple was founded in 1968 a time that coincides with the tuning standard having changed to 440 hertz internationally since at least 13 years.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:25 am

Yes, I read that too.  BUT maybe that's why the 'voices' I started hearing in my head during those days were not of the positive type and put me on a merry-go-round of confusion and insecurity (even though they pretended otherwise).  Hypnotize  I gave those albums away because I was reading back then that what I was listening to was designed to lead us down a dark path. "Devil's music"!  Shocked  pale And I'm sure you remember how easily influenced I was back then.  But, I have to think now, given my experience, that maybe they were right.  I can assume that the combination of listening to that type of music  Band  in 440Hz was probably not a good thing at all.  Razz

When it comes to hearing voices I'd much rather be chatting to my little kobold friends than inviting that sort of thing back in, so I'm happy to continue on as is.   Wink  I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:54 am

So, what to do about this problem if you really love your music?

I found this site through which you can purchase a program to convert batches of your fave music at quite a reasonable price. cheers I love you
    Just click on the link therein and use the 'promo code' to get it even cheaper.

https://myvibrationality.com/change-your-music-to-432hz/
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:56 am

Swanny wrote:This has been my signature for many years  Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQYNhJ6lM-w

Yep, great song Swanny. It really took over the world when it was released, didn't it? cheers sunny
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:00 am

And still true today Cool

Worrying gets you nowhere..... Fast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 am

Sanicle wrote:So, what to do about this problem if you really love your music?

I found this site through which you can purchase a program to convert batches of your fave music at quite a reasonable price. cheers I love you
    Just click on the link therein and use the 'promo code' to get it even cheaper.

https://myvibrationality.com/change-your-music-to-432hz/

Thanks nice find Sanicle I'll definitely share it with music fans :blush:

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 am

Swanny wrote:And still true today Cool

Worrying gets you nowhere..... Fast

True. Swanny 😊 I enjoyed listening to it again, such a relaxed song.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:22 am