tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
Vidya Moksha
mudra
9 posters

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters

mudra
    mudra

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters Empty US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters

Post  mudra Sun May 31, 2020 11:49 am

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdoD9KCsxfA

Ajoutée le 31 mai 2020
    As peaceful protests turn to violent riots, government officials finally admit the protest are being hijacked by organized groups from out of state with the purpose to cause destruction and chaos.

President Trump has ordered the Pentagon to have military police on standby ready to deploy to American cities within hours in an attempt to restore order. The second time Trump has suggested deploying the US military domestically which is thought to be unconstitutional. The White House sites the Insurrection Act as authorization.

Meanwhile, officials in Minnesota, the origin of the unrest have stated they are currently using methods very similar to contact tracing to track down networks of out of state protestors which officials estimate consists of approximately 80% of those engaged in the demonstrations.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters Empty Re: US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 31, 2020 11:54 am

Relentless aren't they? I guess the second covid wave doesnt come quickly enough, or isnt ready in the lab yet.

so quick to show their hand with the tracking, are they really that desperate for their new world regime and complete control?
    Swanny
    Swanny

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters Empty Re: US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters

Post  Swanny Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 am

I bet soro's is behind this
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 31, 2020 12:17 pm

Perhaps the Best Way to Drain the Swamp is to Expose the Swamp without Sealed Indictments (for Starters). In Other Words, No Force, No Drama, Just the Facts, Ma'am!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 12:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNy9ufgJLYU&feature=youtu.be
    AWK News 5.31.20: The [DS] has unleashed all assets. POTUS action coming!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 12:56 pm

[VIDEO] Reported “Soros ANTIFA Organizer” Caught on Camera Directing Riot Activity and Paying Rioters

A man who is widely thought to be a leader of Democrat terror group ANTIFA and a George Soros organizer was caught on video giving African American rioters directives on terror attacks and then paying them for their services.
    The video below shows Aaron speaking to African American rioters and directing them on what terror attacks to do and where, and then paying them for their services.

Why isn’t this man in custody?

https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/05/aaron-dessner-ohio-antifa/

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Antifa is Being Designated As a TERRORIST Organization
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267129644228247552

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun May 31, 2020 1:18 pm

Jim Stone linked footage of pallets of bricks been left on street corners for the bus loads of rioters they shipped in...

Folk are so quick to react to video (reference to the 'death' (looks staged).. that's scary even before you mention deep fakes..)

did i ever express an opinion on videos, can't remember.. Suspect

anyhows.. another video..at link.

https://twitter.com/AlexLunaViewof1/status/1266672412592144385

they just uploaded it to you tube also...whoopie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Ee4zmKLws

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 31, 2020 4:10 pm

Carol wrote:[VIDEO] Reported “Soros ANTIFA Organizer” Caught on Camera Directing Riot Activity and Paying Rioters

Why isn’t this man in custody?

Why hasn't soros been assassinated?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Look likes Soros will soon get a free trip to GITMO for his military tribunal. Then all his assets will be confiscated to help pay off the National Debt.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:02 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:41 pm

100% Farm Workers have Covid!? Forces Behind Riots Engineering Food Shortages Next

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLdLrVRgFE

As riots erupt in cities across the US, the same forces behind the violence are engineering food shortages to absolutely bring this country to its knees. How could this be possibly be achieved? Watch to find out. Then start growing food and work to defend our farms and food security.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:48 am

REAL MAJOR TRUTH REVEALED! Curfews, National Guard, Trump, And Multiple Protests NATIONWIDE!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBTlO79_jTw

According to Stars and Stripes: “The protests that began in Minneapolis have spread to other major U.S. cities in response to the death of a George Floyd, a black man who died a week ago while being detained by several Minneapolis police officers. The protests have led to more than 17,000 Guard members to be activated in 23 states and the District of Columbia as of Monday morning, according to the National Guard Bureau.”

Due to these recent events, curfew laws have also been enforced in multiple major U.S. cities, along with police measures and stricter support for law enforcement. While most of these curfews have ended as of this past weekend, there is an even BIGGER Agenda at play…

As of Sunday, May 31st, 2020, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to an underground bunker for a short period of time as of Fri. evening due to protesters gathering and congregating outside of the White House. According to law enforcement sources, President Trump was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs. While this occurrence may seem infinitesimal, one has to wonder: Why have there been several documents indicating continuity of government, national emergencies, national disasters, and preparedness response?

After Trump proclaimed the national emergency due to the supposed alleged “Covid-19” outbreak as of Mar. 13th, 2020, could all of this be tied into martial law, police-state, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and their plans for FEMA Camps, and the eventual New World Order that is already slowly but surely emerging into place?!

What Is The REAL TRUTH Surrounding These Events?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:24 am

Wow. Just wow. People sharing their stories from around the US. Even in cities we used to live in California.

Reminds me of the lyrics from The Battle of New Orleans, In 1814

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

… We fired our guns and the British (ANTIFA) kep a-comin'
    There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
    We fired once more and they begin to runnin'
    On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico…

______

ANTIFA in My Little North Idaho Town (Couer d’Alene) Tonight - Delivered Pallets of Bricks to the Street They're Marching On - Tons Of Militia Showed Up.

Yep, they drove White Vans from Seattle, full of antifa, all the way over to my little town.

They even bought pallets of bricks and dropped them off along the street they're marching on.

Downtown is FULL of hundreds of armed militia roaming around, AR-15's everywhere.

Someone is funding these people.

Pallets of bricks aren't cheap, neither is the gas and vans etc.

Surprised someone hasn't knifed their van tires yet.

Militia just took away a bunch of antifa's weapons.

They all got little crowbars.

5 more antifa vans on the way apparently.

We don't even have any blacks in the area. You could count them on one hand.

A couple of the leaders of the antifa are fat older black guys who are walking around yelling "It's going to get more exciting when it gets dark!"

They're just begging someone to shoot at the protesters because they want the news of an armed counter attack to spread and start the race war.

Live streams here, but you have to join their groups to see the streams:

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Here's a public KHQ Lifestream of downtown.

Antifa got disarmed at Cracker Barrel haha!

Militia walked right up to them and ripped the bars out of their hands/backpacks.

Its on video, you'll just have to look for it if you don't believe me.

There's tons of streams in the comments.

Tons of Militia out. So many that the police are nowhere to be seen.

The whole town has lined the streets armed!

They're downtown, so yes, all the shop windows.

North Idaho News

11 mins ·

As of 10:00 pm we have only seen peaceful protests throughout town.
    According to Facebook posts members of BLM and Antifa cancelled their planned protests due to the abundance of armed citizens in Coeur d'Alene.

If you have video or pictures of events this evening please share them with us.
    Praying it stays peaceful the rest of the night!..

_______

Yah, the locals went out and took the pallets of bricks before the protesters got there, said they were going to make a free backyard patio out of them.

Whoever bought them is out a couple thousand dollars.

On khq 11:00 pm news they just said it was antifa from Portland. They came in three vans and even said what radio band they used to organize the attacks. It was not BLM.

I'm in Hayden and Couer d’Alene is correct. Proud of my Idaho Patriots today exercising their 2nd to protect the 1st! Rumor has it they are planning on trying again Thursday and we will be out keeping the community safe again! We are all armed here and we don't take kindly to messing with our community.

Friend in Dickinson, North Dakota said they had protestors and motorcycle gangs out in front of businesses awaiting them.

Sunday night three buses of Antifa were driven down to Klamath Falls. 5000 people lined the streets a great many armed to greet them. Ended up after hours of anticipation the buses arrived apparently loaded with older women, a few weirdo's.. nothing happened all ended well. But the point being Klamath stood ready to prevent any insurgence any rioting.. buses left after a short stay that was it..

_______

Can some one tell me WHY? Why damage innocent people and their property? I do not understand this antifa. The sheriff was on the news last night saying the caught them red handed coming in from Portland to cause the trouble, even listened in on and named the radio ban they used.

Who is funding it and why? How could they have so many members willing to travel all over for the purpose of deception, destruction, harm to others and personal risk? What is the gain and motivation?

China is funding it via people like Soros.

Soros thinks he's building a better world by breaking a few eggs. Chinese are using him as a Trojan horse.

Soros + US Deep State is funding them, those two actors were always "together" involved (and cooperating) in color revolutions abroad.

Acme Brick Co owns the bricks. Bill Gates just recently stepped down from the board.

So they crossed interstate lines....

Once ID they are in for a whole world of hurt and lengthy prison sentences.

Antifa RETREATS From the Suburbs After Business Owner and Entire Neighborhood Show Up With Guns

Black Dog Billiards:

"As the owner of Black Dog Billiards for the last 24 years, I
    have never felt a threat to my business as I did last night.
    Antifa had announced that they were coming to Klamath to
    protest and riot on Main Street and to take their
    performance to the court house, of which Black Dog Billiards
    is only a block away. With the numerous windows at my bar

I knew it was going to be a sitting duck. I called Blaze
    Security to stand guard to protect the windows. To my wife’s
    dismay, I then grabbed my short shotgun and headed to the
    bar. To my amazement as I turned onto Main Street was the
    large barrage of Klamath residents swarming the street
    carrying shotguns, ARs, rifles, pistols and brass knuckles.
    There were law enforcement in abundance also. Antifa didn’t
    make it to the court house and my bar had no incidents.
    Antifa walked into a hornet’s nest. It was like a sixth
    grade football team walking into the Oakland Coliseum to take on the Raiders. Anyway Antifa made their protest, with very little physical confrontation, but that was it. Thank
    you Klamath Falls. You make me proud to live and do business here. Dan Kline."

Many comments/replies confirming his account at the link.

Stacia Benjamins:
    "I was watching this live, not only on our business's
    outside camera, but on FB live too. I'm so proud of the
    way our town showed up last night <3 No harm was going to
    come to our businesses and people, they made sure of it.”

_______

CHP (Calif Highway Patrol) intel. They are coming to privileged neighborhoods
    My daughter lives in a high end neighborhood in Fresno
    , she just received a text from a very good friend of hers, and mine, who is in the highway patrol, special ops unit. The text warned her to stay vigilant, as he heard the thugs are going to take the riots to privileged neighborhoods. Has anyone seen any activity in their areas?

I feel sorry for anyone who tries to XXXX with her house, which they WORKED their ass's off to get ( no privilege involved), as her husband, my son in law, is armed to the teeth, and not afraid to use his arsenal to defend his family.

_____

They went to Danville and Walnut Creek and looted. Walnut Creek got hit. (California)
    If you know Cali, and if you know SF. You know those are prime neighborhoods to hit.

Danville is a very wealthy community. The Blackhawk auto museum is there, and has many million $ cars on display there.

Danville and Walnut Creek are very wealthy, very liberal towns in extremely liberal Contra Costa County.

BLM & Antifa knows wealthy liberals are rarely armed and if they have a gun laying around, it probably has not been fired in years.

_____

They came into an Upland neighborhood

abc7la
    Verified
    #BREAKINGNEWS: Police have arrested a man who appeared to threaten protesters with a rifle in Upland this afternoon. The frightening moments all caught on camera and going viral. Eyewitness News with the escalating tensions across Southern California. Tonight at 11 from ABC7.

_____

On Saturday night, the hoodrats went to Scottsdale, Arizona (the fourth richest city in the United States) and broke into their fancy mall with Tiffanys and Neiman Marcus inside. They looted FOR AN HOUR while the Scottsdale PD just stood down and let them.

I do believe this will be different. I had a strange dream close to 20 years ago that I had to go to my mother's house (she lives in a rich area) and tell her to leave, that people were targeting homes that look like they have money. I kept begging them to leave, it was coming.

These are well-funded actions. If they just loot and burn their neighborhoods down, nobody cares. They've been training to ratchet it up to level where we face off and start killing each other. Unfortunately for them, while they were buying big screen TVs with their stimulus checks, the suburbanites and country folks were buying up weapons and ammo.

My poor 84 year old mother has no way to protect herself. Her husband is a Californian who doesn't believe in guns.

_____

I saw on the news this morning, a clip of about 50 protestors walking through a neighborhood in Georgia. They were just walking, showing their signs, a peaceful protest.

They got Melrose Ave and Rodeo Drive.

Some sports star posted on Twitter that they were asking for directions to Melrose, and it was only two blocks away.
    Whoever it was mentioned "If you need to ask, you are not from around here because it is only two blocks away”.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were casing the area for future endeavors.

scoping out their targets.

it's called reconnaissance.

They are showing on Fox News right now, they are assembling in residential areas of Washington.
    _______

And Santa Monica got hit badly, too.
    _______

They are supposed to be coming to my town of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to plunder after rioting downtown the past two nights. Waiting outside with a necessary amount of firepower as they will not steal my livelihood. I can stay up late too.
    _______

This is like I said the other day, this is increasingly looking like a class war. They (probably people who have nothing to lose) are looting the nicer stores in the wealthier areas. I heard they recommended Kirkland WA to shut down businesses at 1pm today. Why Kirkland? It's another rich city, like Bellevue which was ransacked yesterday.

_______

Not fake. I confirmed similar info through my county sheriff and neighborhood watch.
    Quoting: Weyoun

_______

Apparently the rumor that has been going around is NOT fake.

Here's a little story: Last year my nephew and two other investors purchased the old high school complex in the neighboring town of Florence, Colorado which is about 15 minutes away from my town of Canon City; it is a very small town with a population of only around 2500 people and not at all a wealthy community. Their plan it to turn this facility into a complex of commercial enterprises. My nephew is the general manager of this operation.

Last evening I was talking with my nephew and he told me of a strange thing that happened on Monday. He got a call from the Florence Chief of Police who was seeking permission to allow them to put a SNIPER on the roof of the high school. The reason given was that one of the corrections officers at a local prison (there are many prisons in the CC and Florence area) told the Chief of Police that he had heard a rumor that an ANTIFA group was planning on coming to Florence to "protest". Permission was granted and there was a sniper on the roof of the high school for the entire day. Fortunately there was no protest and no ANTIFA showed up.

CC and Florence are in Fremont County and Fremont County is VERY republican and VERY conservative, and I suspect VERY well-armed. I sincerely believe that any ANTIFA that decide to visit our area would be making a very big mistake - it could very well turn out to be a one-way trip for them.

ight. That could change i realize.
    _______

My daughter lives in a small town in SO IL (17,000 ish) she got off work and tried to go to the store, they said they couldn't allow her in as they were closing because BLM had planned a protest. I talked to her later she said she didn't know what was happening but there were police and helicopters everywhere. The night before they (protesters) had looted a mall in the neighboring town.

She just told me a couple of motorcycle clubs came out in force to make sure the protesters stayed in line.
    _______

They hit SF Bay Area suburbs last night. Malls, mostly ... I don't think it was residential looting. Got a mall about a mile from me, but seems it was shut down pretty quick. Our neighborhood was out bringing plywood and helping local busineses board up their windows today. Very neighborly area I'm in, and a lot of Military reserves close by.

_______

They came to a lily white town on Long Island yesterday. West Islip.

Mostly peaceful...but disruptive enough where if it continues people are gonna start getting real pissed oft.

_______

Yep. I am literally typing this in a suburb of Chicago. Peaceful protest this afternoon, with a bunch of dumb white Karen’s and their children, swearing, acting tough, whatever. Concerned with the plight of the hoodlums burning their own city 30 miles away. What ANY of this has to do with a cop and a murder in Minneapolis is beyond me.

It gets dark a couple of hours later and a whole “new” element shows up and all hell breaks loose. Throwing XXXX, breaking windows, looting, etc, Uhauls actually came in filled with people from somewhere else.

A car pulls up in front of my place (I’m flying the red, white, and blue btw) and some little stupid hoodie Ooopsey gets out to go and look at the business across the street. He was an “oppressed” individual, I could tell by his skin color. Natural camouflage.

Anyway, I decided to break out the AR15 and observe him through my scope. I would not have killed him (I’m not dumb, nor a murderer) but I honestly would have opened up to give him the experience of his life if he would have even touched the damn door of that business.

I had the lights off, window open, dummy didn’t even know I was there. These Xxxxxxxx “children” are picking the wrong fight. Us old, tired white guys have had enough minding our own business and staying reserved. If you want a great story to tell your homies back in the hood, by all means keep up the stupid. I’d say maybe after another day or possibly two...people like myself will most likely be on the news cycle more frequently.

You do your thing, I’ll do my thing. But you better do your thing over there, and I’ll do my thing over here.

I then put my rifle down and called the cops. True story.

_______

This person tweeted a video of rioters in DC, one can be heard yelling to another in MANDRIN Chinese:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1267458055140192256

We are at WAR on our own soil and we have foreign infiltrators here. My suggestion is to be prepared for anything.

_______

Thread: Police Insider from Midwest here, prepare yourselves, unrest coming soon

OK heres as much of my background as Im willing to give, no I wont be giving more because you people are harboring some crazies who hate authority and I dont need visits in the middle of the night or people looking up my kids and where they go to school. There are others of you that seem cool, and Ive been here a few years and appreciated what Ive learned, so I thought Id drop some knowledge before I go.

Im going to dispel a few things then tell you what i know. This is coming from an officer in a small community between Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio, myself. I have friends in many other towns, but more importantly the big Counties of Hamilton and Warren, as well as Dayton and Cincinnati police and SWAT.

First off, there is no overreaching kabal that we are all a part of. Ive been here 22 years and half the time we are lucky enough to agree on lunch or new tazers, let alone coordinate some effort to help the government take over all of the citizens and throw them in camps. We arent stocking bullets, hoarding riot gear, etc. We did have a nice run at gov funded swat equipment(which was really overkill if you ask me) but thats about it. We didnt get anywhere near the training needed to actually make it useful.

I will tell you what is in place later in this post, but rest assured from the start theres no secret plan. The plan isnt what you should be afraid of. The razors edge is what you really should fear, which is just the opposite.

In my 22 years it has gotten so much worse. Out there. You guys have no idea. Im not criticizing, but you need to educate yourselves. Lets face it, most of you go to school or work, then home. Youre snug in your beds at night. Youre safe. Youre ignorant. Youre happy.

Its so much worse than it was when i started and its growing eponentially. Theres not a single dept i know of, from small town to big city that has enough manpower. Most cant respond to property crimes or drug related thefts, because we are too busy dealing with violent crime, or being seen to prevent violent crime. Its a powder keg. Sooner or later(most likely sooner) the criminal mind is going to figure out that they outnumber us and most of us are scared shitless. They think nothing of using guns as young as 9 now. Remember that these cops you think are part of the gov to overthrow you are just people who want to make it home at night.

Yes i know we shouldnt have taken the job, we knew what it was about. Im not here for sympathy, im here to tell you... its all ending. Your civilised society that allows you to sleep safely at night is on eggshells. The criminals are taking over. We are seeing latino gangs in Ohio from our porous border. They actually moved here ahead of larger cities because we have less training, theyre not stupid.

The regular citizens(the jobless obama phone people) are also bolder and more dangerous than ever before. Its never been this bad in my career, this violent, this widespread Everyone has a chip on their shoulder, their crimes aren't limited to their little hood any more.

There branching out. Everything is up. We spend the majority of our time not fighting crime but just being see, trying to intimidate them into the shadows. We are underfunded and it wont change, that isnt me begging for money, its me telling you that its going to get worse. We are talking mad max. It could be anything, a solar flare or something, but most likely it will be just something simple. EBT shutting down nation wide. A bad election. The wrong nominee. a police shooting in the wrong place on the wrong color. It will all go to XXXX, and when it does it will happen fast.

If you live near the hood, move.

If the hood is between you and the only hospital, move.

If you dont own a gun, get one.

If youve never shot it, go practice.

Its not going to be the cops coming to get you, its going to be the golden horde from the hood.

If youre in the country and you think youre safe, check and see if youre on the main road out of town.

If you still think youre safe and you have a rifle, keep in mind flaming arrows can be arched from behind a hill, and wood burns.

When it goes down, this is your timetable... this is derived from riots back to 68.

The hood goes down for 2-3 days.
    After that, one of two things happens.
    Everyone gets tired and goes home to sleep.
    Everyone gets hungry and has to spread out because they burned all their crap. If this happens, its also on tv and will spread to other cities that are spread thin.

From there, small bands of marauders will go en masse to better areas near the hood they came from. If youre in these areas, you have 3-5 days to leave from the start of the riot. If it doesnt end after three days move your ass, cause youre next.

The cops wont be there for you, they dont pay us enough and after the last two summers we are done. We will be home with our own families.

As foir oath keepers, we only owe our families. You will all be on your own. You are all horribly outnumbered as most of you are soft and anti gun. There will be no jade helm, no fema camps, theres just the impending economic collapse and hoodrat uprising coming.

Get ready.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:23 am

Now we know why the different states released thousands of prisoners during the COVID-19 LOCKDOWN.

More Evidence Riots are Planned Ahead of Time by Groups Linked to the Democrat Party Like Antifa
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/evidence-riots-planned-ahead-time-groups-linked-democrat-party-like-antifa/

We have found evidence that at AntifacistsofRedditt plans are made for where to protest and when and where to meet:

This is a coordinate operation.

US On The Brink Of Martial Law As Officials Implement Contact Tracing Methods To Track Rioters EZTZd5QUMAANOcO?format=jpg&name=medium

President Trump knows that Democrat Joe Biden and his people are behind the protests, offering help to those who get arrested. But the President knows Joe Biden has no idea what is going on as well:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    Jun 1
    Sleepy Joe Biden’s people are so Radical Left that they are working to get the Anarchists out of jail, and probably more. Joe doesn’t know anything about it, he is clueless, but they will be the real power, not Joe. They will be calling the shots! Big tax increases for all, Plus!

EXCLUSIVE: As We Suspected Groups Behind the Riots Include Domestic Terrorists, Black Lives Matter, US Islamists and Others Linked to the Democrat Party Photos and videos at link below.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-suspected-groups-behind-riots-include-domestic-terrorists-black-lives-matter-us-islamists-others-linked-democrat-party/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

We reported a couple days ago that recent riots in the US in many Democrat-led cities around the country are hardly spontaneous. They appear coordinated.

We suspected these riots were related to the same individuals involved in similar activities over the past year or years. These people were related to US based Islamist Organizations, domestic terrorists and others related to the Democrat Party.
    We were right!

There clearly was no reason for the mass riots taking place around the country after the death of the individual at the hands of the police in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Everyone who saw the police brutality was appalled and outraged at the sight of the policeman kneeling on the victims neck for an incredibly long period of time. The man died. But nothing warrants the wholesale destruction of property and and riots around the US since that event.

Here’s who we predicted were involved and what we know now:

1. Domestic Terrorists

Across the country we have seen numerous incidents of domestic terrorists tearing the big cities apart.

In Portland, Oregon, Antifa showed up as was expected:

In Boston more masked rioters:

The same in Washington DC where Antifa set a church on fire and attacked the people’s house – the White House:

In Santa Monica, Antifa set a police car on fire and chased the police away:

2. US Based Radical Islamists
    In LA rioters vandalized a Jewish synagogue and then came back later in the night to burn it down:

In Minnesota, the Governor’s daughter and Ilhan Omar’s daughter were both sharing Intel with rioters:

3. Democrats
    In New York City, the mayor’s daughter is involved in the protests:

Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to condemn the looters and rioters, she just attacked President Trump:

Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden looked weak while meeting with members of Black Lives Matter (another domestic group involved in the riots):

At Least 13 Joe Biden Staffers Donate to Group Supporting Violent Minnesota Looters and Rioters

It’s clear that the recent riots around the country are not spontaneous. They are coordinated and planned. There is a very high probability these riots are related to the same individuals involved in similar activities over the past year.

It is becoming clear, these people are related to US based Islamist Organizations, domestic terrorists and others related to the Democrat Party.  These people hate America.

TRENDING: Unhinged Episcopal Bishop Calls in to CNN to Trash President Trump for Holding Bible without Her Permission -- SAYS NOTHING ABOUT CRIMINALS WHO TORCHED CHURCH!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:52 am

According to The author of this video jonXarmy the same police officer who supposedly killed Georges Floyd was also seen at the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook shooting.

Everything you need to know!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ZhvvcKXUk

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:43 pm

OANN Reporter Chanel Rion to Kayleigh McEnany: Will Trump Administration Investigate Members of Congress for Support or Ties to Antifa? (VIDEO - Priceless)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/oann-reporter-chanel-rion-kayleigh-mcenany-will-trump-administration-investigate-members-congress-support-ties-antifa-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

One America News reporter Chanel Rion asked McEnany if the Trump White House will investigate members of Congress who are funding or tied to the Antifa terrorist movement.

Chanel Rion: Kayleigh, is it possible that DC will be placed under Martial Law in order to protect these national monuments from further destruction? And second under the Civil Rights Act of 1968 will this administration investigate either members of Congress or political organizations who are funding or who are tied to the Antifa movement?

They can start with the The Squad of radical Democrats and move on from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1238&v=xQ2hwlKnmc4&feature=emb_logo
    MSM DEFENDS ANTIFA: Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany
    SHREDS Governors at White House Press Briefing

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:36 pm

COPS ARE NOW BEING KILLED As The U.S. Edges Closer Toward ALL OUT CIVIL WAR!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLTtjpbDpQ

As riots continue all across America the violence is escalating to the point where police officers are now being targeted and killed like animals in the streets. In Las Vegas an officer was shot point blank in the back of the head during an altercation, in St. Louis 4 officers were shot in a shootout and in Chicago rioters began using explosives against the police in what are just a few examples of the violence we’re now seeing against the police in the US. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth explains why killing cops is not the right solution and how they’re just pawns in the game or twigs on the tree…if you really want to hack at the ROOT of the problem you need to go after the international Banksters in a non violent way by no longer complying with their global wide debt scheme.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:06 am

Is The American Dream Over As The Nightmare Takes To The Streets? Ask Me Anything!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veZJZBLxzg4

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:20 pm

This Is #TheGreatReset. You Have Been Warned. #NewWorldNextWeek

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lh-HGcXE1Q

Welcome back to New World Next Week — the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:

Story #1: This Is Not a Revolution. It’s a Blueprint for Locking Down the Nation.
    https://bit.ly/3gSJu1y

Police Brutality & Torture Are Normal After 9/11 (Dec. 19, 2007)
    https://bit.ly/3dHZmle

George W. Bush Says George Floyd's Death Reveals America's “Tragic Failures”
    https://bit.ly/3dwoQlv

Obama Hosts Town Hall Discussion of ‘Re-Imagining Policing' After George Floyd's Death
    https://bit.ly/3075nnW

The Purge: Election Year – FLNWO #38 (Sep. 19, 2016)
    https://bit.ly/36X3nzX

Thousands March In Wake Of George Floyd’s Death, From Amsterdam To Tokyo
    https://bit.ly/3gLcoRb

Cookie-Cutter Unrest in Japan Shows the Global Covid Clampdown Is No Accident
    https://bit.ly/3cuNjXo

Story #2: “Now Is The Time For a ‘Great Reset’”
    https://bit.ly/2XX8M63

‘The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity’
    https://bit.ly/2XupqdX

‘Second Renaissance’: Great Reset
    https://bit.ly/2ADWPKg

Story #3: At Least 11 Local News Stations Caught Airing The Exact Same Amazon Propaganda Segment
    https://bit.ly/2AC6dyh

Corporate Mega-Bailout Bonanza Begins In Europe
    https://bit.ly/3drqx3M

You can help support our independent and non-commercial work by visiting http://CorbettReport.com/Support & http://MediaMonarchy.com/Join. Thank You.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Wink

N
    N

Last edited by NANUXII on Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5RWuuil2YU
    Former CIA officer explodes on Secy Esper: 'Get the hell out of the Pentagon'

Excellent interview about the chain of command and how bureaucrats have been subverting the chain of command.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:04 am

kaboom !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUjf8o5WJdg

this guy is priceless !

but accurate

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:19 am

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:46 am

FYI the colbert report is a psy op facilitator.

watch between 3min 24 .and 3min 39...

busted.

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:13 am

NANUXII wrote:FYI the colbert report is a psy op facilitator.

watch between 3min 24  .and   3min 39...

busted.

N
    N

Exactly and thanks for adding the above video here Nanu Thubs Up  
    The subject and more is further explained in another good discussion  James is having with Catherine Austin Fits

There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_JvEbEEHc&t=1753s

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:11 am