tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
mudra
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Ashera
ClearWater
Carol
Swanny
Jenetta
12 posters

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:48 pm

[size=16]

" How the pandemic will shape the near future "
    According to Bill Gates  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jmQWOPDqxWA
    mudra
    mudra

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Re: Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  mudra Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:23 am

My State Authorized Mandatory Vaccination... Has

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVNutCC5Fgk

So here we are, seven months into what we are being told and almost forced to believe, is a global pandemic.

We have been under a two week lockdown that has lasted for months and months, with no end in sight.

At the same time new restrictions, requirements and mandates continue to be dictated, by the government at the local, county, state, federal and global levels.

Right now we are witnessing the march, together in lockstep, with the mega corporations, central banks and global governance organizations deeply imbedded with the pharmaceutical industry, towards a new system of global governance.

Fear of the global pandemic is the ultimate weapon to justify the destruction of the current system, which has been for generations slowly but surely dismantled by design.

The government is supposed to represent the people. The government is supposed to work for the people. Look around you… is that what we have right now?

See links under video

Poster: Spiro https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCkKOQNYoZjaa_8V0uPOueeQ
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:40 am

Belgium specifies priority groups for future coronavirus vaccine

Friday, 17 July 2020

When a coronavirus vaccine is developed, not all Belgians will receive theirs at the same time, Belgium’s Superior Health Council (SHC) decided.

The Risk Management Group (RMG) had asked the Superior Health Council to specify the priority groups and the number of doses required for good vaccination coverage, as Belgium is joining an EU-level group purchase of coronavirus vaccines and all Member States were requested to define their target population for a vaccine.

[b]Health workers, people over 65, and people between 45 and 65 with risk factors will get priority in the event of a vaccine.[/]

Risk factors include obesity, diabetes, hypertension, chronic cardiovascular, lung, kidney and liver diseases. They also include “hematological malignancies up to five years after the diagnosis, and all fixed cancers or cancer treatments,” according to the SHC.

People in the risk factor group “run the risk of developing a severe form of Covid-19.”

“Additional priorities within the above groups may be needed if a limited amount of vaccine were available,” the Council clarified, adding that the recommendation could also be changed depending on the type of vaccine developed.

Read on:https://www.brusselstimes.com/all-news/belgium-all-news/health/122058/belgium-specifies-priority-groups-for-future-coronavirus-vaccine/
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Re: Evolution Of A "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:53 pm

A Warning From Dr Carrie Madej

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Rrwx8nMlzfw&feature=emb_logo

A vaccine for the novel corona virus is in the works using recombinant DNA/RNA technology. It is an experimental vaccine and has never before  been used on humans.  Assertion is made by the Doctor that it will alter the genome of a human being.

Post  mudra Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 am

I am glad you posted the above  Jenetta which I had seen inserted in some other video but I couldn't  work out the precise name of that doctor nor find the original.
    And there you are offering it to me on a silver plate. Gratitude Flowers

Oh Damn I see Spiro Skourias 's video I posted above has already been banned Ii must look for a mirror copy of it !
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  Jenetta Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:01 pm

mudra wrote:I am glad you posted the above  Jenetta which I had seen inserted in some other video but I couldn't  work out the precise name of that doctor nor find the original.
    And there you are offering it to me on a silver plate. Gratitude Flowers

Oh Damn I see Spiro Skourias 's video I posted above has already been banned Ii must look for a mirror copy of it !

Quite welcome Mudra...lately I've been experiencing mosquito bites and so immediately my mind went to the genetically modified mosquitoes released in Florida. You don't suppose they could fly all the way to British Columbia do you? Then I've been trying to find the video on it (Bill Gates?)and can't remember whether Corbett or Spiro put it out.
    I guess Bill Gates is still around although there are some claiming he and his wife Melinda were murdered in India in 2013 after so many died from his vaccines. They were replaced by a double or clone. Who knows?

Post  mudra Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:32 am

Jenetta wrote:

Quite welcome Mudra...lately I've been experiencing mosquito bites and so immediately my mind went to the genetically modified mosquitoes released in Florida.  You don't suppose they could fly all the way to British Columbia do you?  Then I've been trying to find the video on it (Bill Gates?)and can't remember whether Corbett or Spiro put it out.

Here is the thread where you and I posted about this Jenetta

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10144-gates-military-funded-mosquito-vaccine-delivery-gates-backed-company-to-release-gm-mosquitoes

I guess Bill Gates is still around although there are some claiming he and his wife Melinda were murdered in India in 2013 after so many died from his vaccines. They were replaced by a double or clone.  Who knows?

Yes ...every one has a voice these days Jenetta and that leaves plenty of room to the wildest speculations.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:12 pm

Former FDA Director Gottlieb Now Pfizer Board Member Secures $1.95 BILLION for COVID Vaccine

July 22, 2020 5:27 pm

It was announced today (July 22, 2020) that President Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" project, which has been pouring in BILLIONS of federal funds for unproven COVID vaccines, most of which are using aborted fetal tissue to culture the viruses, has just allocated another $1.95 BILLION to Pfizer and BioNTech for 100 million doses of their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine which has not even been approved yet. This reverses a recent trend where the Trump Administration has been hiring Big Pharma executives into government service to develop the COVID vaccines as part of his "Operation Warp Speed." This time, a former federal government employee, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the former Commissioner of the FDA and now board member of Pfizer, is the recipient of massive government funding to produce a COVID vaccine. Nothing like keeping it "all in the family" when it comes to Wall Street politicians robbing Americans who are out of work and small business owners who have gone bankrupt, and increasing the wealth of America's billionaire club which is obviously running the nation now. The COVID Plandemic has made U.S. Billionaires $584 Billion richer, and created instant new pharmaceutical companies making vaccines with millions of dollars of federal funding, even if they have never previously brought a product to market. It looks like Dr. Scott Gottlieb wanted to get in on the action too, perhaps on his way to the billionaire club as he has been a frequent speaker in the Pharma-funded corporate media stating that the country cannot get back to normal until a vaccine is developed.

Read More..
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/former-fda-director-gottlieb-now-pfizer-board-member-secures-1-95-billion-for-covid-vaccine/.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Empty Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:27 am

New Shocking Secrets About Bill Gate Vaccine Exposed, Wake Up Africa Before Is Too Late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=5BUXhgv7KjM&feature=emb_logo

Video also includes a report from a family doctor living in Minnesota.

Post  mudra Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:25 pm

Bill Gates: It Will Take Multiple Vaccines To Kick COVID-19
    Published: July 26, 2020

Source: technocracy.news

Technocrats are raising the bar on sticking needles into your body, saying that a single vaccine won’t be enough. Rather, you will need multiple doses over a short period of time to deliver immunity. ⁃ TN Editor

Bill Gates has warned that multiple doses of any coronavirus vaccine could be necessary as he slammed Donald Trump’s handling of the pandemic.

Microsoft billionaire Gates said “serious mistakes” have been made by the White House as he predicted schools could be closed until fall 2021.

Speaking during an interview with Norah O’Donnell on CBS News, Gates said he had faith in the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

However, he warned it could take an “unbelievably big number” of doses to beat the virus.

He said: “None of the vaccines at this point appear like they’ll work with a single dose.

“That was the hope at the very beginning.”

However, he said the solution will “improve over time” even though there will be “a lot of uncertainty” about the vaccine.

The philanthropist – who is worth $98billion, the second-richest man in the world – has offered £300million to help fund research into the vaccine.

Read more:https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/77566/bill-gates-it-will-take-multiple-vaccines-to-kick.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:28 pm

Video removed by DS communist insurgent anti-American leftist Youtube staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnIFKoaPF7A
    The DOCTORS Speak

White Coat Summit, Capitol Hill Washington D.C. July 27- 28, 2020

From the steps of the US Supreme Court. America’s Frontline Doctors - Physicians from around the country address the American people about Covid-19 and the importance of reopening schools and our society.

https://youtu.be/n9yKtoYxd5Q

10:00 Pediatrician Bob Hamilton, MD from Santa Monica, CA in practice 36 years. Few children are infected.  Mortality rate of children is 1/5th of 1%. Children are not passing this on the their teachers of parents. There has not been one documented case of a student passing on Covid to a teacher IN THE WORLD.

13:25 Primary Care Physician Stella Immanuel, MD from Houston, TX treated over 350 patients with Covid-19 up to age 92 with multiple co-morbidities.  Sees 10-15 Covid patients a day. NOT A SINGLE DEATH. Treats with Zinc, HCQ, and Zithromax. Takes HCQ as a preventative.  THIS VIRUS HAS A CURE!

20:30 Dan Erickson, MD Public health issues as a result of the financial lockdown. Suicide hotline up 600% since lock down began. Domestic violence, spousal abuse and alcoholism is up.

22:30 South Dakota Governor did not restrict access to HCQ. SD did better!

23:10 Congressmen want access to HCQ, cant get it. Some states have empowered pharmacists to ignore doctor prescriptions!! Interferes with doctor-patient relationship.

24:45 Call your Governor, your Representative and your Senators.

26:00 Mortality rate is what matters, not the number of cases.

34:00 HCQ as a prophylaxis is the answer. One tablet every other week is enough. HCQ is the prevention!!

Zinc Daily and 200 mg of HCQ once a week.

Why isn’t this medication in the hands of the American people.
    Iran, Latin America, Africa, Indonesia all can get this over the counter.

38:00 Have you ever see a medication generate so much controversy?
    https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/summit

Streaming Live second session
    https://youtu.be/aX_Q1FaY9pI

Services 4 — America's Frontline Doctors Summit
    https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater likes this post

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Face Masks Are Not Effective Against COVID-19: How Masks Are Being Used To Control The Population

July 28, 2020

American Osteopathic Physician

Dr Sherri Tenpenny, is the American osteopathic medical doctor, researcher and author.

She has invested 20 years, and over 40,000 hours, researching, documenting and exposing the complex issues of vaccine development, testing and distribution.

As an internationally renowned speaker and author, her articles have been translated into over 12 languages.

Dr. Tenpenny has worked as an Emergency Medicine physician and were Director of a Level 2 Trauma centre for over a decade.

She now runs her own medical centre, providing an integrated approach to health, which has attracted patients from 50 states and 17 countries, with the doctrine “the body can heal itself”.

In our first conversation on London Real in May, we discussed vaccine legislation, testing and distribution. In this episode we’re going deeper on masks and why they won’t protect you, contact tracing, and the psychological damage of social distancing.

For more information from Dr. Tenpenny, download her latest paper, Conclusion Regarding Masks They Do Not Work now!

Dr. Tenpenny speaks about masks however she speaks about so much more including the intricate details of the new experimental mRNA vaccine that is planned for the global population and the sinister policy iniatives that are in store for all of us.

https://freedomplatform.tv/dr-sherri-tenpenny-face-masks-are-not-effective-against-covid-19-how-masks-are-being-used-to-control-the-population/?fbclid=IwAR3iLP6yjuHp-NKPbvSfnamkJcGTH9-VQek_ziDRjIcxEQHcY4IOPVRLGrg

London Real

The "Mark Of The Beast" resides here:
    https://intelligence.weforum.org/

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:32 am

COVID-19 TEST SCANS NOT FOR VIRUS BUT FOR HUMAN DNA CHROMOSOME 8

Urgent Information About Your Future | Max Igan! Bombshell Evidence That Covid Is Chromosome 8 Human DNA – They Want To Make Us All Retarded & Create An Auto Immune Disorder Within Us!

Max Igan has been warning humanity for years of the coming take over of humans into the main frame of the Technocrats. It’s time we not only wake up but stand up. He speaks about Amandha Vollmer’s research, her video is uploaded on this channel. Peace out friends, we’ve got work to do.

The Covid-19 test is testing your Chromosome 8 which governs our intelligence and our immune system and our resistance to cancer. Chromosome 8 is the virus. Humans are the virus. The plan is to remove Chromosome 8 and turn everyone into a retard by impairing our intelligence and turn our immune system on itself by creating an auto immune disorder.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3vxk7htsH2CO/

BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE THAT COVID IS CHROMOSOME 8 HUMAN DNA - FAULTY PCR TEST | AMANDHA VOLLMER
    Amandha Dawn Vollmer holds a degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZQTavNa3KDpw/

BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA

https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/04/06/bombshell-who-coronavirus-pcr-test-primer-sequence-is-found-in-all-human-dna/

This was important enough that I wanted to get it out immediately. My research into the NCBI database for nucleotide sequences has lead to a stunning discovery. One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA!

The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document. The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on Homo sapiens chromosome 8! As far as I can tell, this means that the WHO test kits should find a positive result in all humans. Can anyone explain this otherwise?

I really cannot overstate the significance of this finding. At minimum, it should have a notable impact on test results.

Homo sapiens chromosome 8, GRCh38.p12 Primary Assembly
    Sequence ID: NC_000008.11 Length: 145138636
    Range 1: 63648346 to 63648363 is “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT”

Update: After some effort, I have finally discovered a way to display proof (beyond my screenshots) that human chromosome 8 has this exact same 18-character sequence. Pleaase try the link below. The sequence is shown at the bottom of the page.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleotide/NC_000008.11?report=genbank&log$=nuclalign&from=63648346&to=63648363

Post  Jenetta Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:11 pm

Human 2.0 A Wake Up Call To The World

Dr. Carrie Madej

Sep 1, 2020

DARPA'S Gene Drive Technology?  DARPA'S Gene Extinction Technology?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAaj4UiKVP4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2KkAdw-3yfjas3Fi0O65tzaGwHBfu9WqIzyn0WXdYzfd8ntPkS7w8aBFg

https://youtu.be/sAaj4UiKVP4 -> Human 2.0 A Wake Up Call To The World
    https://youtu.be/0_nLsvMpzR0 -> Nanoaluminum Entering The Brain
    https://youtu.be/PRQ-6-kugAI -> The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Excerpt
    https://youtu.be/loYakY_MXi8 -> No More!
    https://youtu.be/m8vRdBx40Ew -> Freedom Still Lives: Hope In The Wind, With Celeste Solum - Lost Arts Radio
    https://youtu.be/mCjteHbSkGI -> Hydrogel and Quantum Dot Covid Vaccine ~ Celeste Solum

Dr. Madej gives us a breakdown on what is to be expected from one of the vaccine manufacturers Moderna.  Learn about transfection, luciferase, and hydrogel. What she describes here is beyond our worst nightmares.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:37 am

Is a vaccine even needed?

https://youtu.be/Yi3SFsqPmMw

SWEDEN CLOSE TO VICTORY OVER CORONAVIRUS; NEVER HAD A LOCKDOWN OR MASK MANDATE
    “Sweden has gone from being the country with the most infections in Europe to the safest one”

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-close-to-victory-over-coronavirus-never-had-a-lockdown-or-mask-mandate/

As the rest of Europe and the world remains under the grip of draconian rules and the threat of new lockdowns, Sweden, which allowed its citizens to remain free throughout the entire pandemic, has pretty much declared victory over the coronavirus.

The country now has one of the lowest infection rates on the planet, and it’s difficult not to admire how it has handled the past year, with no strict lockdown or compulsory face mask rules. All businesses, schools and public places remained open in Sweden for the duration.

“Sweden has gone from being the country with the most infections in Europe to the safest one,” Sweden’s senior epidemiologist Dr. Anders Tegnell commented to Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera.

“What we see now is that the sustainable policy might be slower in getting results, but it will get results eventually,” Tegnell clarified.

“And then we also hope that the result will be more stable,” he added.

Tegnell previously warned that encouraging people to wear face masks is “very dangerous” because it gives a false sense of security but does not effectively stem the spread of the virus.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 TM-graphic-Norway-Denmark-Sweden

“The findings that have been produced through face masks are astonishingly weak, even though so many people around the world wear them,” Tengell has urged.

Last week, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control confirmed Sweden’s drop in infection rate, with only 12 cases per million, compared to 18 in neighbouring Denmark and 14 in nearby Norway.

At the peak of the Sweden’s outbreak, it was seeing 108 new infections per million people, as it pursued a “herd immunity” strategy.

The figures also show that out of 2500 randomly selected and tested people in Sweden, none tested positive, compared to 0.9 percent positive in April, and 0.3 percent in May.

“We interpret this as meaning there is not currently a widespread infection among people who do not have symptoms,” said Karin Tegmark, deputy head of the Public Health Agency of Sweden.

AND

Ethical Skeptic sunny
    @EthicalSkeptic
    They will be teaching this in sociology classes hundreds of years from now. The quintessential case of how large numbers of experts can be controlled to ends of destructive ignorance - by means of mob rule.

A mob rules by violence, panic and social intimidation.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 EgSHPzGWoAUq3Hn?format=jpg&name=medium

Coronavirus Deaths Over Weekend Are Lowest Since the 4th of July – COVID-19 is Fizzling Out Across US Just Like Other Countries

When compared to the rest of Europe, Sweden’s death rate sits somewhere in the middle. However, officials are confident that playing the long game will see this improve drastically.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/coronavirus-deaths-weekend-lowest-since-4th-july-covid-19-fizzling-across-us-just-like-countries/

Over the Labor Day weekend the lowest number of deaths were recorded from the China coronavirus (COVID-19)  since the 4th of July.

The Worldometer website recorded only 286 deaths yesterday due to COVID-19.  This is the lowest number recorded since the 4th of July weekend.  On July 5th there were 268 deaths recorded and on the 4th of July there were 270 deaths recorded.  On June 21 there were 271 deaths recorded and before that the lowest number of deaths recorded was in March 2020.

It is clear that COVID-19 is fizzling across America and the world.

Based on prior reports we know that the number of new cases is fizzling out but is hidden because we are testing more, way more people than in March. If we were testing at the same level as in March, the number of new cases would be minuscule ( more charts at link above).

It’s clear no matter how hard the Democrats and their fraudulent media try to spin it, the China coronavirus is dying out.
    Americans should get their lives back to normal. Efforts to shut down schools or not vote in person are purely political

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:55 pm

Important documentary to watch if you value your lives now and in the future.

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/en/?fbclid=IwAR22g3pLWlMJ92eggwp2koY5TdDEqc78iMJrtsS831ha3iIXnV_oFQwLD9g

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    To be or not to be that is the question...our very humanity is at stake.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Why do they need a vaccine when they already have multiple cures available?

https://youtu.be/8XCYzpHBEkI
    COVID19 Ivermectin-Saved lives in Toronto Nursing Home. Pandemic Protection-Turning Point?

Wow. An inadvertent double blind test of an entire nursing home. (Valley View Residence Nursing Home in Toronto)

The 187 residents were given Ivermectin for another purpose (4th floor scabies outbreak) before the covid outbreak.

The 4th floor was given a normal treatment dose, and the other floors a smaller preventative dose. The staff got covid (who did not receive the drug), and the elderly patients were mostly protected. Not one even showed symptoms on the 4th floor.

The Ivermectin remains in the system protecting for up to 1 month apparently.

From the doctor's comments below the video
    "Renee D Hi there. The dose approved by WHO for Ivermectin use as an anti-parasitic is the dose doctors are using for COVID19.

The WHO dosing is:

200micrograms/kg. That works out to 3 milli grams/15kg.

The Ivermectin in Canada - Stromectol- is available to treat parasitic infections. It is not officially available for COVID treatment.

Merck, the Pharmaceutical company manufactures this, as Stromectol, & for the Vet industry as Equine Ivermectin - liquid or gel. It’s available over the counter in animal supply stores.

Another comment:

BetuliaLiberata
    1 month ago
    Ivermectin is being used rampantly in some states in Brazil with AMAZING success. My family members who live in Brazil had covid and took Ivermectin+zinc+azitromicin. Their symptoms went away in 72 hrs. They used it very early upon first symptoms.

https://youtu.be/bdAq_NXRku0

Part 1 of Dr Thomas Borody interview on ivermectin
    Cant be RCT because it would be unethical not to treat people with something so effective

http://covexit.com/professor-thomas-borody-interview-part-1/

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:26 pm

If the masks work—Why the six feet?
    If the six feet works—Why the masks?
    If both of the above work—Why the lockdowns?
    If all three of the above work—Why the vaccine
    If the vaccine is safe—Why protect it with a no liability clause?
    If the vaccine is safe---Why not test it on animals first before using it on humans?
    If SARS-CoV-2 exists—Why has it never been isolated?
    If SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated—How can an effective vaccine be developed?
    If the RT-PCR test works—Why so many false positives?
    If Kary Mullis, the inventor of the RT-PCR test who conveniently died in August 2019, says his test shouldn’t be used to diagnose infectious diseases—Why use it to detect SARS-CoV-2?
    If there is an epidemic---Why so many empty hospitals?
    If large numbers of people are dying from SARS-CoV-2---Why so many fake causes of death on death certificates?
    If SARS-CoV-2 exists—Why give doctors financial incentives to diagnose SARS-CoV-2?
    If the official #Chinese #Virus narrative is defensible—Why censor people who dispute this narrative?

ClearWater and Jenetta like this post

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Very good Swanny and then there is this:

Posted on December 27, 2020 by TomsWrite
    Officially its the flu.

I am endeavouring to locate the original post of this:

Dr. Rob Oswald
    Officially its the flu.

“I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test. We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That’s because they’ve never really found the virus, all they’ve ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID 19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China and the globalists orchestrated this COVID hoax (the flu disguised as a novel virus) to bring in global tyranny and a worldwide police totalitarian surveillance state, and this plot included massive election fraud.”

https://joerizoliopinions.onlinegroups.net/groups/joe-rizoliopinions/messages/topic/5TCwkDUfl9Q9h0OpKZKf0E

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:28 pm

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 XVmY67eM7K

You couldn't make this UhOh (minus the fan) up Insanely Happy

ClearWater and Jenetta like this post

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:39 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:37 am

Why should one produce retards if most humans are in this state already, either innate or not? The true problem is that they dominate all discourse universes, democratically!

...and, why get teachers not infected by kids? Because their heads are in the thin air region above the fart line of their pupils?

When I started to change the game in 2006 officially to get to true values, they vehemently refused it, even fought me (thoughts are free, but... aham... we insist in metaphysics).

I doubt their scientificality.

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 Pandor10
    Box of Pandora

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:10 am

Ashera wrote:The Vendetta analysis is too definitive and missed the theme; the movie describes the climax of democracy. Middle schoolers...

Evolution of a "Plandemic" & The Global Race For A Vaccine - Page 2 V-wie-11
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:27 pm

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/12/virus-mutation-catastrophe/617531

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/30/us/simla-colorado-coronavirus-variant.html

The reports are contradictory. The virus did not come out of nowhere and infected a guard without travel history as The Atlantic assumed, the Colorado nursing home involved obviously was a breeding place...

It is improbable that a virus like Corona mutates outside a body, be it human or animal. If parallel virus mutations are globally found this must not necessarily speak for ways of infection but could imply virological processes of inherent plausibility and probability (possibly a fractal)... Rupert Sheldrake certainly would speak of a "morphogenetic field", the shaman of a "viral entity".

Maybe one should simulate the virus to understand it.

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am