tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Invisible Rainbow

Seashore
    Seashore

The Invisible Rainbow Empty The Invisible Rainbow

Post  Seashore Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 am

During the following interview, Robert David Steele brings up the book The Invisible Rainbow.  It is mentioned in the context of electromagnetic pollution on Earth, which causes disease, that we need to clean up.  Steele gets his knowledge of what is really going on in the world by being a voracious reader and then posting reviews about the books he reads.  He posted a 17 page summary, in this particular case written by someone else, of The Invisible Rainbow on the blog Phi Beta Iota:

He talks about the fact that the Spanish flu was actually radio pollution starting at 33:57:

Truthiverse Episode 3 with Robert David Steele: Ex-CIA Officer Pulls Back the Curtain on COVID-19

May 15, 2020

Brendan D. Murphy

YouTube link

Last edited by Seashore on Mon May 18, 2020 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make a correction)
    mudra
    mudra

The Invisible Rainbow Empty Re: The Invisible Rainbow

Post  mudra Mon May 18, 2020 3:56 am

Thanks for the link to Arthur Firstenberg book Seashore.
    I believe it is the one dr Cowan mentions in the video posted on the Germs and viruses thread
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10057-f-germs-and-viruses-do-viruses-cause-disease#146311

I was happy to read that very good summary Robert David Steele made.

Flowers
    Seashore
    Seashore

The Invisible Rainbow Empty Re: The Invisible Rainbow

Post  Seashore Mon May 18, 2020 6:56 am

mudra wrote:I was happy to read that very good summary Robert David Steele made.

Flowers

You're welcome but I have to now make a correction.  I'll edit my post.  I realized later he posted it but in this particular case someone else wrote the summary.  

I was amazed by the information in that summary.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 pm