tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

JFK Jr

Micjer
    Micjer

JFK Jr Empty JFK Jr

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 am

Is there any way that the notion that JFK Jr is still alive could actually be correct?

I watched a documentary on the conspiracy of JKF Jr 's plane crash was orchestrated by the Bush family.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Legacy-John-Kennedy-Jr/dp/B00JRZ0XCY

Not really a great piece but it did raise a couple of issues that I wondered about.

Nice summary of video.  Save the time.

In spite of inferior production, discriminating/accusing/unsupported claims there was number of disturbing things about this. It does manage to raise some compelling questions that would warrant further explanation but will probably get tossed around forever. Why did it take15 hours to find the bodies, the Navy kept looking in the wrong place. Ted Kennedy had to contact President Clinton in order to accomplish a proper investigation and recover the bodies. Maybe John Jr did suffer some bizarre pilot malady but that does not explain and/or give credence to the complete situation or rule out foul play.

Oddities

The plane certainly did crash, but was found with the fuel valve shut off.  So begs the question was it done on purpose?

Black box indicated that it just nose dived into ocean rather than a gradual decent.

Why did it take 15 hours to locate and why was the navy searching everywhere but the right area.  The flight log and conversation with traffic tower (which were told to deny contact) would pinpoint area within a small radius.

There is talk that JFK Jr never made the trip without an instructor.  That would make 4 bodies to be found.  Only 3 were.

Crashed just off coast from his mother's house.  

Bodies were cremated the next day after they were found.  Would you not think that there should have been an autopsy to determine cause of death or possible intoxication?
    Micjer
    Micjer

JFK Jr Empty Re: JFK Jr

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:40 am

Could they have jumped with parachutes and picked up by a waiting boat and taken to his mother's house?

Flip the fuel valve off so it would stall shortly after they jumped?

Were the navy divers in on it saying they found the bodies?

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jfk-jrs-plane-crash-was-not-an-accident-podcast-claims/

JFK Jr.’s Plane Crash Was ‘Not an Accident,’ Podcast Claims: ‘Weather Was Fine’

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:46 am

Does this not seem odd to you folks?

https://twitter.com/John_F_Kennnedy

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed May 06, 2020 10:22 pm

In this video we will take a look at the released FBI Docs on John Jr Followed by look at his final years where Founded the now discontinued George Magazine.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Micjer wrote:Is there any way that the notion that JFK Jr is still alive could actually be correct?

Intriguing question.

That strange feller that accompanies trump on his tours - well - could that be him?
    If he is, I guess there will come a time soon enough and if a significant amount of the Trump Supporters (especially cult of Q followers) are to be believed, then perhaps we may find out the truths' held back.

But since I'm not a Q cultist or follower, I'm not holding my breath.
    As Fox Mulder says: I want to believe.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 am