tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 26 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Uhhhmmm - He never said that at all and to imply that He means that is incorrect...

We All have perspectives and this can cloud things immensely due to Our Belief Systems or BS as I like to call It. He never says what He is being implied to have said - Namely that We have NO Freewill...

Surely You know this IS a Hologram - Don't You ? Or do We have to drag out what We have already put up as Evidence of It many times here on this Site and others ? I would say no, as You are aware of this.

Additionally - The Powers and Principalities of the Universe are not in error EVERYWHERE - Just here and this is why Avatars such as Ourselves have Incarnated.

That is - We Incarnated to effect Divine Will as the Prince and His Consort (Calagastia & Daligastia) that Hes refered to as well as the Administrators (Lucifer (circa 1998), Satan and the Host of Fallen) are in Error in this Quadrant of Our Galaxy...

Why did We Incarnate to effect Divine Will ? We did this because - When One has become Enlightened / Aware / >INSERT TERM< and understands there is Unity of All Things under Prime Creator - Then at that moment - One realizes that as He / She comes into Unity with Prime Creator - The Impression of Our Wills being outside of Prime Creator falls away...

Now simply put - As We come to understand that Our Will in Unity with Prime Creator - Is essentially Prime Creator's Will - We finally understand that in Limitation - We had Freewill to move away in Separation - Or - The Freewill to move towards Unity with Our Oversoul Self - That being Prime Creator - And in the Understanding of that Unity - We then realize that Our Will was Indeed Prime Creator's Will as Us being the Avatar - To either move back into Unity or move farther away in Separation...

At this point - It should then be easily Understood - That We were doing Prime Creator's Will anyways and disagreeing with Yourself is Insanity...

I have said this often and I will say it again for Clarity...

"We will do the Will regardless...

We will either be a Catalyst for Expansion or a Supporter for Repression but in the end We will do the Will regardless. The only Choice We truly have is to do that Will in Separation or in Unity...
    "

The above stated - B. Dean has only told Us things I and others have been trying to get across to You All. He didn't say what He is being reputed here to have said and while others may read into what Hes saying - Seeing the Illuminati / Fallen in the "GF" He espouses or knows of - Is not the perspective He is portraying / displaying...

Truly - You can only say something is said - If Its said Verbatim. Otherwise Its always an Impression of what was said and while that Impression can of course be Valid - It is not necessarily Valid because Its another's Impression. Truly at that point - To lay this type of vitriole at B. Deans feet - Implying He is saying We have NO Freewill - Is not upright as B. Dean Himself would have to say that - VERBATIM - Just as You or I would have to - To be portrayed as such...

Now in as much as He has talked about this "GF" manipulating things - This is the Truth as We are from the Stars and have been edited over time while on Terra. That said - If I edit You for the Good and another Being comes in later and Edits You to Your detriment - Does that mean that the first Edit I did was a bad thing for You or the Species - Or is It more that what I had done is being lumped in with All Edits done - Both Negative and Positive ?

I would say It is the latter and through that - It is likey due to the Obfuscation and Sophistry of the Fallen - That I will be assigned Guilt by association then. Still in that instance - It doesn't change the fact that I tried to help while others did not.

Simply put - They are Powers and Principalities and They do indeed run things. They maintain the Balance of the Material Creation and or Hologram and while there is definately latitudes in that - They must needs step in when Invoked. They are Mechanistic in this function as part of the Descendancy and We as Incarnates are Atavistic in this function as part of the Ascendancy.

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 26 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

I would like to introduce a distinction between free choice on one side ; which we don't completely have as there are rules and laws to obey in this Earth game; and free will which we do have always .
    We are the will ..The will is integral part of our essence.It is not something that comes from an outside power that is granted to you or not . Freedom of choice can be granted or not but not the will .

Let's illustrate this : a son born in a rich family spent several years accumulating failures after failures at school and in various jobs . He had it very easy as his father would be there always to take care of him and pay for his blunders. One day however the father had enough of this so he told his son he was sending him to a factory he owned in Africa that was'nt doing too well and asked his son to put it back together. So the son takes a plane . At the airport a taxi is waiting for him and drives him miles in the middle of nowhere until he finally arrives at a place that is in ruin . The son takes a look around and when he returns to the taxi it has gone . There he was all alone in a jungle with no luggage ...nothing . It took him months of struggle through the jungle to finally find his way to civilization again . And from there many other years of struggle to build himself a place in society .In fact he did extremely well and became a millionnaire . Finally he met his father again who told him " I knew you ated me for doing this to you but deep within I knew you would make it " . What did the father trust and what did the son use ? His free will and only his free will for this is what drives us downwards or upwards .This is a true story actually.

Another exmple is a biography I read from someone that was deported to Dachau Poland during WW2. There was no freedom of choice at all in these camps . However our hero had the will to get out of there so he would be able to tell the world the horror that was taking place there. And he succeeded ! His strong will driven from his Heart opened the sea so to say , created the favorable circumstances for him to escape and opened a passage to the outside world .

Free will has everything to do with attitude towards a given situation . It is our inner drive , how much we put ourselves at the victim end of the game or at the creator side of it. And it has nothing to do with how much freedom of choice we are given but everything to do with attitude ,inner guidance, connection to Spirit Source.Free will is what allows synchronicities to take place and miracles to occur .It's born in the soul and no one can possibly take this away from you.

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm

mudra wrote:I would like to introduce a distinction between free choice on one side ; which we don't completely have as there are rules and laws to obey in this Earth game; and free will which we do have always .
    We are the will ..The will is integral part of our essence.It is not something that comes from an outside power that is granted to you or not . Freedom of choice can be granted or not but not the will .

Let's illustrate this : a son born in a rich family spent several years accumulating failures after failures at school and in various jobs . He had it very easy as his father would be there always to take care of him and pay for his blunders. One day however the father had enough of this so he told his son he was sending him to a factory he owned in Africa that was'nt doing too well and asked his son to put it back together. So the son takes a plane . At the airport a taxi is waiting for him and drives him miles in the middle of nowhere until he finally arrives at a place that is in ruin . The son takes a look around and when he returns to the taxi it has gone . There he was all alone in a jungle with no luggage ...nothing . It took him months of struggle through the jungle to finally find his way to civilization again . And from there many other years of struggle to build himself a place in society .In fact he did extremely well and became a millionnaire . Finally he met his father again who told him " I knew you ated me for doing this to you but deep within I knew you would make it " . What did the father trust and what did the son use ? His free will and only his free will for this is what drives us downwards or upwards .This is a true story actually.

Another exmple is a biography I read from someone that was deported to Dachau Poland during WW2. There was no freedom of choice at all in these camps . However our hero had the will to get out of there so he would be able to tell the world the horror that was taking place there. And he succeeded ! His strong will driven from his Heart opened the sea so to say , created the favorable circumstances for him to escape and opened a passage to the outside world .

Free will has everything to do with attitude towards a given situation . It is our inner drive , how much we put ourselves at the victim end of the game or at the creator side of it. And it has nothing to do with how much freedom of choice we are given but everything to do with attitude ,inner guidance, connection to Spirit Source.Free will is what allows synchronicities to take place and miracles to occur .It's born in the soul and no one can possibly take this away from you.

Love Always
    mudra
    This example of Free Will is much closer to home - & about 'us' - when 'we' had the choice to join PA2 or to start MoA from scratch...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 am

I don't believe in Powers and Principalities Merc, that is Luciferian stuff. The benevolent beings do not use any titles, the most I have heard is "subject specific speaker". There are no commanders or anything of that BS and they do not look at your eyes piercing them to read what you think, that is an intrusion of one's personal space. One has to agree to share in order for the benevolent beings to access your information. They don't use telepathy, they use direct cognition

I corrected my statement about what Bob Dean said verbatim Merc and clarified, I know I got carried away because I felt the encryption and I know that what he said will go across many minds as that we have no other choice but the Galactic Federation. What we say and write are scalar waves; when we talk is not just the words, it is the emotion and the intention too, that is what create holograms and perverts timelines. The same word can mean many things depending on who says them, the context and the power behind the words. There you have Bob Dean, a psy op that initiated the UFO movement and Bill and Kerry self denominated "free press" all accepting the same idea. If you look at Kerry when she asks him, who is in charge?
    And all along Bod Dean is implying that he has not been killed by the illuminati because of the ETs

enemyofNWO kindly transcribed:

At the mark 1.09.00 ( about 11 minutes from the end of the video ) Bob says "This is a hologram " and further on " All of this is part of a program script " and then he mentions the movie the Matrix . Further on Bob talks about an author of the script at the mark 1.10.50 and the fact that our free will is limited even though a certain amount of Ad-Lib is permitted ( within the script ) unquote

You know Merc what he is saying, basically that this is what it is and we can not make it better because the GLF are the ones that are "in charge"

For me this is a very back-handed way to take from people their rights and the sad thing is that there will be many that will believe what Bob Dean said but it is their free will choice

We have been led by Bill and Kerry and now they consider us ready for the slaughter

NWO is here and I will not be surprised that the many times announced false flag alien invasion is already happening. There are a lot of sigtings specially of the triangular shaped vessels
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 am

Andromeda wrote:I don't believe in Powers and Principalities Merc, that is Luciferian stuff. The benevolent beings do not use any titles, the most I have heard is "subject specific speaker". There are no commanders or anything of that BS and they do not look at your eyes piercing them to read what you think, that is an intrusion of one's personal space. One has to agree to share in order for the benevolent beings to access your information. They don't use telepathy, they use direct cognition

Mercuriel wrote:Its not that Courtney was told They call Themselves that - He was made to understand thats what We could call Them and Its specifically "The Galactic Federation" as a Name for Us to call or describe Them by - Not "the Galactic Federation of Light" but as far as They view Themselves - They see Themselves as a Collective...

I see Your point and agree with You to some extent. I don't believe in Kings and Queens - Presidents and Prime Ministers - But yet They still exist - And affect My Life to a large extent here on Terra. Now - We can remove Ourselves from Systems such as this but how is that accomplished ?

Through "Knowing" how to right ? This includes Their Structure - Doings and Motivations correct ?

Blink

At any rate - You have Your understanding and I have Mine. All I am doing is desribing the Heirarchy. I'm not infering that anyone emerse Themselves in It - But I am going to explain It for those that are not Awares, as They need this to finally move up out of It...

The only way to move up out of Heirarchy is to remove Oneself from It and how does One do that ? Why - By "Knowing" what Unity with Prime Creator means...

One becomes Prime Creator or is absorbed back into the Singularity when They move back into Unity but One cannot have Unity with Prime Creator without "Knowing" that the Two Wills have or must combine to achieve It.

Now It has been said that there are no Titles - No Heirarchy in essence but what does One see around Them everywhere here on Terra and even in the ET Communities ? Titles and Heirarchy ?

As above so below but to play in Matter - Means Heirarchy. Moving out of Matter and back into Unity with First Source removes a Heriarchical stance to the Creation but One must see what It was Created for - The Expression of Duality that is and Heirarchy is essential for that. Removing Oneself from the Game / Creation removes the need for Heirarchy - But once thats done - One is back Home and One with Prime Creator.

I describe these things to the Brethren so They can see It - "Know" It's structure - So as to be able to remove Themselves from It through "Knowing" and to place Themselves beyond the Power the Heirarchy - Both Positive and Negative - Has over the Unawares. To go Home and put an end to this Game by the Participants choosing It...

One can only remove Themselves from something once They are knowledgeable about It. "Knowing" removes Fear and through that - True Freedom is obtained...

At any rate - This is Jester's Thread and to debate this here is not appropriate. This Post and others where We are discussing this specifically will be moved to the GFL Debate Thread if Jester so wishes. All He needs do is PM Me and I will move the Posts over or they can be left here. It is up to Him.

That said - I have displayed what needed to be displayed and so - In the next 18 Months (6 Months - 6 Months - 6 Months) - Lets hope It can be absorbed by others it resonates with.

Simply put - Take It or leave It. This has always been the Choice but note that these Beings don't call themselves anything but a Collective. They said if We wanted to call them a Name - We could use the "GF" but We can also describe Them as a Collective just as easily.

Now in reference to the Matrix as a last aside here before I remove Myself from Jester's Thread.

-//-

In the Matrix - Neo removes Himself from the Holographic Heirarchy by coming into "Knowing" through Morpheus telling Him of the Matrix and then showing Him practically about It. He then learns about this Holographic Heirarchy - How to thwart It - and Boom - Becomes a Sovereign for the "Knowing" of that...

He then sets about helping others to Free Themselves as well.

This is My Thrust. To assist others in regaining Their Sovereignty through coming to "Know" of the Heirarchy and in that - The ability to remove Oneself from Their machinations and move back into Unity with Prime Creator...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:20 am

What a WONDERFUL post, dear Merc~ your description of merging our will with that of Prime Creator, or the will of "the small i am" to the Will of "The GREAT I AM" ~ reminds me of the phrase in The Lord's Prayer
    (yes, I was a little catholic altar boy once upon a time, long, long ago... :)
    "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done" ~ ~ ~

I had a wonderful vedic teacher years ago who reminded me it was all about " Father, THY will be done in and through me, not my will" ~ so in essence, that is a lovely way to pull yourself out of the maitrix...

Another great teacher of mine, His Holiness Cealo, revered as a Walking Buddha in Asia, always says, paraphrased - "Whatever you do, do it from the promptings of your heart - If it's in your heart, then do it, if it's not in your heart - don't do it even if you thnk you should do it." So in essence, take action based on your heart - and then he says (pointing upward) let them decide. Another way of saying not to be attached to the fruits of your actions... the action is enough in and of itself...

Foe what it's worth, this lovely Colorado day~

PS Andromeda - I hear what you're saying as well. This is a lovely conversation, and I'd happily follow it to another thread if that's the decision
    I love you

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 26 Attachment
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

May I just add that the last 2 pages of this thread have been more significant than all the messages of SaLuSa together...

MoA - Such a wonderful forum!

cheers Flowers Toast Double Thumbs Up The Karen Harp The Winner
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:May I just add that the last 2 pages of this thread have been more significant than all the messages of SaLuSa together...

MoA - Such a wonderful forum!

cheers Flowers Toast Double Thumbs Up The Karen Harp The Winner

LOL see TRAN anything can be an opportunity to build something constructive and inspiring .
    I agree we are having a lovely dynamic taking place on this thread.

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

I understand what you are saying Merc, we can only see the world from the perspective we have encrypted in ourselves. To move forth we need to get out such encryption. It will be very difficult for those not inclined to spirituality to understand how can we be one with the source collective and individuals at the same time but we are. The concept is quite big for our small brains. I know it but I can not quite grasp the inmensity of it

This year has been a year of profound insights for me and also a year of profound inner contact with the rest of my being and with other Benign beings that showed me a very different reality. It will be too long to explain with words but Earth is a lower heaven that is looking more like a higher hell as all gets degraded. It is an agenda of those that desire sepparation of course, but it is allowed

In the civilizations that are at a higher frequency than us there is a non monetary cooperative system where people do what represents a win-win action for the collective in accordance with their particular preference. Work is not compulsory because our expansion in energy terms is the work itself, so people only work in additional things if they chose as food is not necessary and there is co-creative action with elemental forces which is considered art. This is the original model of existence that was created by the collective source of this cosmos which is a multiverse and the desired one too. This cosmos is self-sustaining and does not require hierarchies to maintain it because most of it is aligned with the source collective and resonates at the same frequency in the different harmonics of frequency which is what can be called cosmic law. The only difference is the frequency which can also be represented as quantity of energy thus, smaller amounts of energy normally seek advise on how to achieve things from those that have more energy or frequency

When we raise our frequency, we incarnate in more advanced worlds and integrate with more of what one is. The progression continues until we are so big in energy terms that decide to enter into communion with the source collective. After whichever period each individuation has the option to manifest into matter again and there is where worlds and stars are born. There are 3 cycles and some of them become galaxies, universes and cosmos. All is alive and all is within the Source collective, even those that have chosen to disconnect themselves. The ones that are disconnected become like parasites that eventually disintegrate as the cycles of contraction and expansion happen

The peoples that are part of the Galactic Federation do not belong to the free world of the Benevolent beings, they are what we understand as Luciferian and Satanic parasites. Beings that once were connected to the source collective and that have descended, because of their own actions and choice, to levels in which life can only be sustained by predating on other living beings and planets. This is not desired but it is a choice derived from free will therefore it is allowed

Nothing happens without the free will of those involved so one can say that in a way, the desire of humanity to be rescued of its predicament is creating this opportunity for the Galactic Federation (of lies) to intervene and that is the great sadness

To be part of a cooperative civilization humanity needs to take responsibility at a collective and personal level in order to avoid the further enslavement that will come from surrendering their power to the Galactic Federation

A self-sustaining cosmos can only work with self-supporting people. Earth is very far from there but it was not always like that. The worse fall happened in Atlantis when the Luciferians invaded the planet and offered technology that resoulted in the fall of Atlantis and lowered consciousness for humanity

Predators can not offer real solutions, people like the Galactic Federation are like loan sharks, it may sound good if you are desperate but the price is impossible to pay

Being in a victim mode generates a specific rate of frequency that will always attract predators as victimizers. Its being the same story here, over and over through ages and I feel that I must speak up because many people still stand a chance of preserving their connection with the source collective

Frequency is the necessary consequence of the rightful management of one's energy and to the amplification of energy by the co-resonance with the natural cosmic laws

If anyone thinks that having a saviour will end their problems, I am sorry to say there are no sugar daddies that will not take their cut. We have been sold a lie and that is the Superman that will constantly saves us for free. It is a fantasy that has been created to make us believe that we do not have to be responsible for our actions

That is what the Galactic Federation (of lies) is about. Make believe and then take the cattle to slaughter but I can not talk about that in detail

We still have free will for a while until the frequency drops to a point in which is no longer sustainable. That is why the illuminati are creating the perfect storm

This is part of what I have been shown by the interdimensional Benign beings, the rest is rather personal so I can not share it

What it strikes me is that source collective are musicians, it is all about frequency

Flowers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:14 pm

For all the fans here's.... SaLuSa!!!

The days of the elite are numbered
    Monday, 11 April 2011

Stick to your principles and follow your intuition, as your beliefs and thoughts are bombarded by so many different sources that claim to know the future.

Some are simply misguided but those that seem acceptable are sometimes clever pieces of disinformation. Bear in mind that the dark Ones are well aware of Ascension and the events leading up to it, and they play upon a scenario that largely fits your beliefs. However, they intentionally look to cause confusion in your minds, and once doubt creeps in they have succeeded in their aims.

Naturally there are also some sources that are genuine, but have a different idea as to how the end times work it. Their approach can be influenced by what they desire to take place, and this is more likely with religious beliefs. If you are satisfied that you have a truthful source you can generally speaking accept what is given to you. However, still question it until you are satisfied that it fits into your mindset and that it is of a positive nature. The truth will normally feel good, whereas dubious statements often make you feel uneasy.

For many years you have been fooled and lied to so that governments could carry out covert actions without your knowledge. The times of automatically believing what you were told have long since passed, but because of the deliberate confusion and fear laden messages you may find it difficult to determine where the truth exists. Again we come back to your intuitive powers and if you rely upon them, by and large you will not go far wrong. Trust has to be earnt but so few politicians have been consistently honest but when they are, their words stand out and carry the ring of truth. Because of these problems, it is planned to shake up the whole political establishment and eventually do away with party politics. Too much time is wasted on confrontation and decisions made for political gain, instead of doing what is best for all people. Changes will ensure that only those politicians that sincerely desire to give their time for the betterment of their people, will be appointed to positions within a new government.

The time for reviewing many systems and policies affecting the people will soon arrive, and it is all part of regaining your sovereignty. As a new civilization emerges, it is you who will be treated with respect and your needs placed at the top of the list. Great wealth that is in the hands of so few will be re-distributed so that all share in abundance. The days of the elite are numbered, but they will be treated fairly like every one else. Such changes will pave the way for your eventual Ascension, which will subsequently lead to a time when money will be no longer required. When you can create for yourself all that you need to exist, you will no longer be reliant on others for your welfare. The experiment called duality has pitched you against each other, and being successful in competitive situations has often come down who has been the most powerful. This will also cease in favor of co-operation and the sharing of all of the new Earth’s treasures. In this respect the Earth will be honored and treated as the wonderful loving host she is to the Beings who travel with her.

Up to now you have been allowed to use Mother Earth for your raw materials, but even so you have destroyed many locations with little thought for the environment. Lessons have since been learnt, and it has to be understood that she is a fully conscious Being that needs your love and full consideration for her well being. The previous lack of understanding has led to Mother Earth having to take her own action to cleanse the Earth, and restore it to its pristine condition. Consequently she rumbles and shakes, with the resultant changes arising from earthquakes and other happenings. We of the Galactic Federation constantly monitor such situations, and we do whatever is allowed to minimize the effects where you are at risk. We work largely unseen, but look forward to the day when we can do so quite openly and often with your co-operation. From a karmic point of view we can only go so far, as it is important that you realize the consequence of your actions. We speak here not just of direct damage, but where it has been triggered by the reaction to negative energies produced by Mankind. These have for example often resulted from wars, and gone deep into the Earth causing disturbances to the balance of natural energies.

As your consciousness levels rise up, so you will also take a step nearer to understanding how the new you will live in the future. It will be so different and have little resemblance to how you live now. Importantly there will be a better understanding of the creative power around you, and you will harmonies with it. By then you will have learnt how to correctly use such energies, and become an independent Galactic Being. You will also become a Christed Being able to fully express your Love and Light. Be assured that you are destined to be great Beings of Light, and will move nearer to that manifestation as you rise up through the higher dimensions.

We trust that you will understand the need to cut your reliance upon material acquisitions, and know that in time you want for nothing at all by creating for your needs. Humans become very attached to their material belongings but as with the passing of the physical body, you cannot take them with you. Yet in the Astral Realms, you can recreate by thought any item that whilst on Earth was to your personal liking. It follows that after Ascension you will not only be able to create, but have more extended skills than previously. Take for example your delight in dressing up, and know that you can “think” into being whatever you wish and change it as often as you like. What can be created can also be “uncreated” just as easily, so there is no waste. The higher you go, the creations become more perfect and radiate light all around. Color and sound go hand in hand bringing an array of beauty and perfection not found on Earth at present.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and place in your minds concepts and ideas that will prepare you in readiness for Ascension and beyond. We will do more as time moves on and accompany you well beyond it. We Are All One in this great Galactic adventure that is just beginning. God Bless You All.

Source: ET First Contact
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 am

TRANCOSO wrote:For all the fans here's.... SaLuSa!!!

The days of the elite are numbered
    Monday, 11 April 2011

Stick to your principles and follow your intuition, as your beliefs and thoughts are bombarded by so many different sources that claim to know the future.

Some are simply misguided but those that seem acceptable are sometimes clever pieces of disinformation. Like the Federation of BullDUST ? Bear in mind that the dark Ones are well aware of Ascension and the events leading up to it, and they play upon a scenario that largely fits your beliefs. However, they intentionally look to cause confusion in your minds, and once doubt creeps in they have succeeded in their aims.
    But your federation is in control , so you say , and how is it possible that the so called Dark ones have such free hand while you are powerless ? Doesn't the non interference in Earth's affairs applies to all extraterrestrials ?
    Naturally there are also some sources that are genuine, but have a different idea as to how the end times work it. Their approach can be influenced by what they desire to take place, and this is more likely with religious beliefs. If you are satisfied that you have a truthful source you can generally speaking accept what is given to you. However, still question it until you are satisfied that it fits into your mindset and that it is of a positive nature. The truth will normally feel good, whereas dubious statements often make you feel uneasy. What's the meaning of this ? We know we have been bombarded with horsedung for millennia . Nothing should be accepted as truth without a complete investigation .

For many years you have been fooled and lied to so that governments could carry out covert actions without your knowledge. The times of automatically believing what you were told have long since passed, but because of the deliberate confusion and fear laden messages you may find it difficult to determine where the truth exists. Again we come back to your intuitive powers and if you rely upon them, by and large you will not go far wrong. Ridiculous Trust has to be earnt but so few politicians have been consistently honest but when they are, their words stand out and carry the ring of truth.
    Talking about trust to be earned . Your useless federation has missed an opportunity here . Why did your federation allow nuclear disasters and nuclear wars with depleted uranium ? Because of these problems, it is planned to shake up the whole political establishment and eventually do away with party politics. Too much time is wasted on confrontation and decisions made for political gain, instead of doing what is best for all people. Changes will ensure that only those politicians that sincerely desire to give their time for the betterment of their people, will be appointed to positions within a new government.
    Beautiful words but will it happen in the year 25 25 like the song says ? We need serious help not words !
    The time for reviewing many systems and policies affecting the people will soon arrive, and it is all part of regaining your sovereignty. As a new civilization emerges, it is you who will be treated with respect and your needs placed at the top of the list. Great wealth that is in the hands of so few will be re-distributed so that all share in abundance. The days of the elite are numbered, but they will be treated fairly like every one else. The elite will be treated fairly you say . Well that's not acceptable to me . I desire their extermination . Such changes will pave the way for your eventual Ascension, which will subsequently lead to a time when money will be no longer required. When you can create for yourself all that you need to exist, you will no longer be reliant on others for your welfare. The experiment called duality has pitched you against each other, and being successful in competitive situations has often come down who has been the most powerful. This will also cease in favor of co-operation and the sharing of all of the new Earth’s treasures Like depleted uranium and deadly radiation all over the planet . In this respect the Earth will be honored and treated as the wonderful loving host she is to the Beings who travel with her.

Up to now you have been allowed to use Mother Earth for your raw materials, but even so you have destroyed many locations with little thought for the environment. Lessons have since been learnt, and it has to be understood that she is a fully conscious Being that needs your love and full consideration for her well being. The previous lack of understanding has led to Mother Earth having to take her own action to cleanse the Earth, and restore it to its pristine condition. Consequently she rumbles and shakes, with the resultant changes arising from earthquakes and other happenings. We of the Galactic Federation constantly monitor such situations, and we do whatever is allowed to minimize the effects where you are at risk. We work largely unseen, ( that's one understatement , you are so unseen that is is hard to prove your existence ) but look forward to the day when we can do so quite openly and often with your co-operation. From a karmic point of view we can only go so far, as it is important that you realize the consequence of your actions. ( How come that your friends the Dark Ones can do what they like without so called karmic consequenses )? We speak here not just of direct damage, but where it has been triggered by the reaction to negative energies produced by Mankind. These have for example often resulted from wars, and gone deep into the Earth causing disturbances to the balance of natural energies.

As your consciousness levels rise up, so you will also take a step nearer to understanding how the new you will live in the future. It will be so different and have little resemblance to how you live now. Importantly there will be a better understanding of the creative power around you, and you will harmonies with it. By then you will have learnt how to correctly use such energies, and become an independent Galactic Being. You will also become a Christed Being able to fully express your Love and Light. Be assured that you are destined to be great Beings of Light, and will move nearer to that manifestation as you rise up through the higher dimensions.
    ( I must admit that it is a beautiful fable , but where is the proof ?)
    We trust that you will understand the need to cut your reliance upon material acquisitions, and know that in time you want for nothing at all by creating for your needs. Humans become very attached to their material belongings but as with the passing of the physical body, you cannot take them with you. Yet in the Astral Realms, you can recreate by thought any item that whilst on Earth was to your personal liking. It follows that after Ascension you will not only be able to create, but have more extended skills than previously. Take for example your delight in dressing up, and know that you can “think” into being whatever you wish and change it as often as you like. What can be created can also be “uncreated” just as easily, so there is no waste. The higher you go, the creations become more perfect and radiate light all around. Color and sound go hand in hand bringing an array of beauty and perfection not found on Earth at present.
    ( Another pie in the sky , another fable for grown up )
    I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and place in your minds concepts and ideas that will prepare you in readiness for Ascension and beyond. We will do more as time moves on and accompany you well beyond it. We Are All One in this great Galactic adventure that is just beginning. God Bless You All.

Source: ET First Contact

I am the Enemy of the New world Order , any federation that is friendly to the N.W.O is my enemy .
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:31 am

OMG the Galactic Federation are demons! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSAEVaRD75U this containg material from Chris Everard

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am

Don't know if this has posted before, if so please remove

It appears that the decoding of the crop circles in the videos say:

"Beware of the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises. Much pain but still time. There is good out there. We opose deception..."
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

Bit difficult to read but well worth it food for thought

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:58 am

SaLuSa we gotcha you Insanely Happy

Good quality entertaiment for discerning minds Blink UFO2
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 am

Andromeda, I'm not 'picking' on you or what you wrote here. I agree with most of it, but parts of what you wrote and much of what's on this thread fits in with some of what I've been thinking about of late and I would really appreciate it if you, or someone else, could illuminate me re these questions I've posed here. I'm actually looking very hard at the commonly spoken claim of such sources... "As Above, So Below". This has caused me to ask the question, "Well if we 'below' are in such a mess, dominated by manipulators and with ongoing wars, what does that say about 'above'. You say we're the same!! And I keep reading about hierarchies in the 'heavens' and wars between ET groups, your 'Architects' (bosses?) and 'Builders' (workers here?) at odds, etc. It all makes me wonder if maybe we are NOT so different after all, only in that they have more knowledge and technology than us....no 'veil'. Another law that maybe fits here is 'Like Attracts Like'. ?!

OK, so my questions re what you wrote............

From post #634 by Andromeda:

"The peoples that are part of the Galactic Federation do not belong to the free world of the Benevolent beings, they are what we understand as Luciferian and Satanic parasites. Beings that once were connected to the source collective and that have descended, because of their own actions and choice, to levels in which life can only be sustained by predating on other living beings and planets. This is not desired but it is a choice derived from free will therefore it is allowed"

Question: Doesn't this sound exactly like the way we live? Does that mean we are descended ones too, like the Luciferian and Satanic parasites?

"Being in a victim mode generates a specific rate of frequency that will always attract predators as victimizers."

Question: Isn't blaming the Galactic Federation of Light and other sources for our problems a type of 'victim mentality'?

"To be part of a cooperative civilization humanity needs to take responsibility at a collective and personal level in order to avoid the further enslavement that will come........."

Question: Isn't this exactly what the Galactic Federation of Light and other sources are saying we need to do? And yet I read here that many are complaining that they are not helping us. We can't have it both ways can we?

I also have one further question about the messages from these sources. They say that they can't interfere because of our free will. Humanity has been praying for help from 'above' for thousands of years. To me this is us using our FREE WILL to ask for help. So how could giving it to us be interfering with that????????
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Sanicle

Question: Doesn't this sound exactly like the way we live? Does that mean we are descended ones too, like the Luciferian and Satanic parasites?

We don't have to, we can opt for a more sustainable way of life by choice. We can follow the rest or do what is right and respect ALL living beings

Question: Isn't blaming the Galactic Federation of Light and other sources for our problems a type of 'victim mentality'?
    Question: Isn't this exactly what the Galactic Federation of Light and other sources are saying we need to do? And yet I read here that many are complaining that they are not helping us. We can't have it both ways can we?

I don't blame the GF, we are the ones that are choosing to be victims. We can choose to be empowered beings and stop believing that someone is going to save us. All that we need to do is go vertical and reconnect with our spiritual side. One thing has to be said, the GLF does promote the victim/victimizer game because they said that people will be "evacuated" therefore "saved" from their own mistakes which creates a disempowerment by believing that we can not do that ourselves. It promotes being insensitive and irresponsible because "if all goes wrong" they will save their friends.
    If the GLF was saying that we have to clean up our act and take responsibility for our actions that will be correct but what they are saying is that they are interfering with our governments in order for us to have peace for example. That will be direct interference because it is up to us to change our governments

Also there are some reliable sources that maintain that the GLF have given weapons of mass destruction (scalar technology) to certain governments and that is the reason why certain individuals have got empowered and are holding the whole planet to ransom. There is also evidence that the Nazis were in touch with aliens and that their anti gravity technology came from that interchange

Whilst aliens intervene in our local affairs they are tipping the scales to their agenda and stopping any progress coming from the people. How will people be able to have a level playing field with others that have scalar, laser and anti gravity technology? Of course they may say that they are our elect governments but the truth is that they are localized and not global governments. They do not represent the Peoples of all Earth

My understanding of assistance is that we can be given ideas and information on how to solve situations but no direct intervention is allowed, nor passing weapons technology. That is in direct violation of the intergalactic agreements

It is easy to get romantic about the GLF because we have been sold the "superman" story but the truth is that our "older" brothers know that what they are doing is taking our rights of self-development at our own pace by their interference. Evolved beings will not present themselves in a way that will shock or belittle the existing population, it is counterintuitive to do so IMHO

The only way a star race can effectively influence in a planet is by being born in that planet and therefore be part of the population and take part of their Karma too. This is done I am told in certain cases in which other planets can be damaged by what is being done in a neighbouring planet

I personally will not jump in any space ship of unknown people. It will be like getting on a car of someone you don't know. It can go well or it can go terribly wrong

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

Re this........

We don't have to, we can opt for a more sustainable way of life by choice. We can follow the rest or do what is right and respect ALL living beings

As I see it, we have been predators on the animal and vegetable kingdoms to survive. We eat to live and it's the way we seem to have been 'designed'. The only way to stop being predators is to become 'breatharians' it seems, and that would be a long journey. Until we do that, we do "have to" imo. silent
    That was my point and thus the comparison.

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 am

Sanicle wrote:Re this........

As I see it, we have been predators on the animal and vegetable kingdoms to survive. We eat to live and it's the way we seem to have been 'designed'. The only way to stop being predators is to become 'breatharians' it seems, and that would be a long journey. Until we do that, we do "have to" imo. silent
    That was my point and thus the comparison.

Sanicle, it is sad indeed and all that I can say is that we have been brainwashed into it since early childhood. We still have the choice to change things but I don't believe that we can be straight forth bretharians in the current state of pollution of the planet. A transition is needed that may take many generations but a good start may be to eat fruits (there are many right: seeds, nuts, beans, fruits, tomatoes Etc) anything that does not require that we kill the plant unless it is natural for the plant to die after their cycle like in the case of annual plants, potatoes and similar. Being grateful also changes the energy if one needs to kill to eat, sometimes is inevitable and so we must not judge

I do believe that every little helps and that eventually it will get generalized. There is no effort that will go to waste

Same applies to everything else. Re-use, re-cycle, take what you need but avoiding over consumption in gratitude always is the philosophy of those that live in harmony with the cosmos Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 am

May I add eggs and milk if the animals are being treated in a humane way Big Grin 3
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 am

Yes, that may be, but it still doesn't mean that we weren't also 'fallen ones' to begin with. We may have learned the lesson and can change but that means the others can too. And there is still a 'they did it to us' attitude within that. Like we are the victims here....an us/them polorized view of our situation re ETs generally, Luciferians, all of them.

As for the rest of it, I agree with you about it being our responsibility etc, but from what I've read, they say this too.......that they can only minimize effects etc. But some do complain here that they don't do more, to 'prove' themselves if nothing else.

And how does the 'source' that said they gave weapons to the governments know it was them? From what I've read it was some ETs who were "naive" about how devious governments could be and have learned better since. Again free will was at work as regards these ETs and the 'higher ones' couldn't interfere with that either. But lessons have been learned.

But that's the problem, isn't it? Who to believe. Which is why we have to rely on ourselves and our own Higher Selves. Back to that again. But even with that, it's said they use telepathy and implants to give us false information......can appear to us as something they're not etc. No

And what about the prayer question? Any ideas on that? Oh, and if these people have been praying to be saved and these ET groups say they will do that....free will again. It's not for us to say that's wrong as it's their choice also. We are only responsible for our own decisions. Yes?

Thanks for discussing this with me btw. Lots going on in my head as you can see lol. confused
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

There is documentary evidence on the Nazi contact. There are authors like Joseph Farrell that have done research, he has a book called the cosmic war, he also has books about the Nazis

There is a lot of information here https://www.youtube.com/user/CHANNEL3X . The information is spreaded around, regretfully I never kept a record where I found the information which is a pity because I would love to share it but at that time my quest was very personal

The galactic federation does say in their messages that they are negotiating with our governments. There are many messages that cite that

Praying can be anything that you want to say, like when you talk to anyone but from the heart, with feeling. I personally like the Navajo prayers because they are so beautiful

Perhaps the biggest challenge humanity has is to accept that all creatures big and small have the same rights and value in the eyes or god source, and that there is a law of allowance that comes with free will which means that since we are responsible for our choices we are responsible for the consequences

Flowers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks Andromeda. I appreciate your information and your responses.

Flowers for you too. Hugs
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Sanicle, did it ever occur to you that WE are the ABOVE & the BELOW are living underground in the 'Hollow Earth'...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Sanicle, did it ever occur to you that WE are the ABOVE & the BELOW are living underground in the 'Hollow Earth'...

That is a very interesting line of though Lord Trancoso. Are you by any chance the reincarnation of

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 26 20080314_sherlock_holmes
    Question scratch study

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am