tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

truth and integrity

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Empty The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 am

A
    little parting gift, as it were. The old 3rd dimensional structures aren't working too well anymore, and will cease to function, the way they used to. Extreme polarity is one of those structures. Judgement is a primary tool for the experience of polarity. With critical posts, steeped as deeply in judgement as they are, it means your primary seat of consciousness is 3D. It means your automatic response is to try to reduce everything down to which side of the fence you sit in judgement atop, the situation being judged falls on. How is that working for you anymore? Do you see the degradation of integrity of that old structure? It only gets harder to try to hold them in place and in use, from here on out. The ongoing changes can not be dealt with by ignoring what is going on. People have to do their personal clearing work, or they are in for a really rough ride. Polaritiy is not shifting with us. The longer you try to hold on to it, the more uncomfortable the purging process later on. I realize it's difficult for someone who has elevated themselves to the status of "professional" to self examine, especially when they have been heavily trained or indoctrinated into a belief system which is in support of polarity. But It's necessary, to extract ones consciousness none the less. I really like Jim Self's analogy on this. To paraphrase, the consciousness train has left the 3D station, and is headed for 5D. We're all on board, because the wrecking ball is waiting to demolish the 3D station. The choice by now isn't whether or not to stay behind in 3D. It's what our ride will be like. We can choose to ride first class (Do our processing work, purge our issues in polarity, build the structures in our fields which will house our 5D consciousness, and help others as we can and are asked), or we can be dragged along kicking and screaming (and poking fun at those holding out a helping hand, lol) from the back of the train.

I'm not judging you here. I'm simply recognizing the 3D structures I've left behind. 20/20 hindsight and all that.....

Happy trails.

Love,
    MP3

Hmm..... MP3...... you criticizing others for being judgmental but you can’t see how you are criticize others. You are making a heavy judgment that people can’t self-examine their behavior because they were indoctrinated. Very interesting. Hmm...... Not everybody believes in New Age crap and Jim Self’s brainwashing. If you spent a little time to study psychology to understand what polarity means and how the process of integration occurs, you wouldn’t be promoting Self’s useless theory. I do understand that you still believe in ascension. But the problem is here and now. I am not going to stay quiet when I see abuse of power and taking away our freedom. I thought that Adv could sleep on it and have an insight what is his contribution to this problem. Some people dig their heels and perpetuate their dysfunctional behavior. I see no point to even respond to his post. It is helpless. Sadly, Swanny have joined the mists a couple of days ago and said that he would not be posting here. In conclusion, it is very sad that you don’t want to see a bigger picture and to go the roots of the problem but use New Age crap to justify the violation, control, and abusive behavior of the mod. I totally agree with Swanny that the mist is much worst than Avalon1/2.

Best regards,
    t&i
    mp3
    mp3

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  mp3 Sat May 01, 2010 10:41 am

truth and integrity wrote:A
    little parting gift, as it were. The old 3rd dimensional structures aren't working too well anymore, and will cease to function, the way they used to. Extreme polarity is one of those structures. Judgement is a primary tool for the experience of polarity. With critical posts, steeped as deeply in judgement as they are, it means your primary seat of consciousness is 3D. It means your automatic response is to try to reduce everything down to which side of the fence you sit in judgement atop, the situation being judged falls on. How is that working for you anymore? Do you see the degradation of integrity of that old structure? It only gets harder to try to hold them in place and in use, from here on out. The ongoing changes can not be dealt with by ignoring what is going on. People have to do their personal clearing work, or they are in for a really rough ride. Polaritiy is not shifting with us. The longer you try to hold on to it, the more uncomfortable the purging process later on. I realize it's difficult for someone who has elevated themselves to the status of "professional" to self examine, especially when they have been heavily trained or indoctrinated into a belief system which is in support of polarity. But It's necessary, to extract ones consciousness none the less. I really like Jim Self's analogy on this. To paraphrase, the consciousness train has left the 3D station, and is headed for 5D. We're all on board, because the wrecking ball is waiting to demolish the 3D station. The choice by now isn't whether or not to stay behind in 3D. It's what our ride will be like. We can choose to ride first class (Do our processing work, purge our issues in polarity, build the structures in our fields which will house our 5D consciousness, and help others as we can and are asked), or we can be dragged along kicking and screaming (and poking fun at those holding out a helping hand, lol) from the back of the train.

I'm not judging you here. I'm simply recognizing the 3D structures I've left behind. 20/20 hindsight and all that.....

Happy trails.

Love,
    MP3

Hmm..... MP3...... you criticizing others for being judgmental but you can’t see how you are criticize others. You are making a heavy judgment that people can’t self-examine their behavior because they were indoctrinated. Very interesting. Hmm...... Not everybody believes in New Age crap and Jim Self’s brainwashing. If you spent a little time to study psychology to understand what polarity means and how the process of integration occurs, you wouldn’t be promoting Self’s useless theory. I do understand that you still believe in ascension. But the problem is here and now. I am not going to stay quiet when I see abuse of power and taking away our freedom. I thought that Adv could sleep on it and have an insight what is his contribution to this problem. Some people dig their heels and perpetuate their dysfunctional behavior. I see no point to even respond to his post. It is helpless. Sadly, Swanny have joined the mists a couple of days ago and said that he would not be posting here. In conclusion, it is very sad that you don’t want to see a bigger picture and to go the roots of the problem but use New Age crap to justify the violation, control, and abusive behavior of the mod. I totally agree with Swanny that the mist is much worst than Avalon1/2.

Best regards,
    t&i

Hi T&I. You misunderstood my intention. I was just trying to help. And no psychology will not shed any light on current issues. It was born of polarity consciousness, and still does and can only live there. I agree with Einstein that you can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that conceived of it. Psychology shining light on polarity? Nope. Never gonna happen.

Ascension isn't a belief. It's an actuality. can't you feel it? Can't you feel the energies driving this conversation? Is this the same old energy usually in play, or do your higher senses tell you the heat has been turned up. Like I said. The train has left the station, and we're all on it. How the ride plays out is up to you. But Psychology is hanging from the back of the caboose like those who believe it does anything more than delay and in some cases prevent seeing what's really going on. Different tools are needed now, and available. Jim lovingly provides many. I love the guy totally.

This wave will pass and things will settle down again. I hope no unnecessary hard feelings are created while the squeeze is on.

Love,
    MP3
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 01, 2010 10:58 am

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Biggest_liar_05_sign_470x33

If you post something like such and such is not real!!!

You should offer proof!!!

Or state that is is only your opinion!!!

YOUR LEVEL OF VIBRATION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED @ AVALON!!!

AS AN AGENT OF LIGHT 0909 I RESPECTFULLY SAY PEACE!!!

STOP THE WAR ON MY PLANET!!!

ITS BEEN A BLAST JOKING AROUND WITH YOU SO MUCH. THIS WILL BE MY LAST ROUND OF POSTS IN YOUR LAME DIS INFORMATION LIES THREAD THAT IS MENT TO ATTRACT BICKERING AND FIGHTING...AND NOW YOU ARE ATTACKING THE MODS AND OTHER MEMBERS BECAUSE THE WIZARD KNOWS WHEN TO SHUT HIS MOUTH AND LET THE REAL FOOLS EXPOSE THEMSELVES FOR WHAT THEY ARE!!!

ENERGY VAMPIRES!!!

I GOT POWER FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

WHAT U GOT!!!

MORE LIES!!!

AND YOU STILL OWE ME AN APOLOGY!!! GITA!!!SWANNY!!!TRANCOSO!!!

FOR YOUR IGNORANCE, MOCKERY, AND DEATH THREATS!!!

JT!

INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS!!!

HAVE A REALLY GOOD DAY!

lol!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 am

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers

Why The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers you might ask? Well, I'm so thrilled to see once again, here and now on this thread, the beautifull and the perfect example that the universal laws of matching the energy patterns are still working. Not even that, but my joy and my thrill are getting even bigger as it seems that this process is kind of accelerating. What a joyful ride, what an enlightenment The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers .

Only, my sentiment is a bit clouded with the compassion and empathy I feel right now in my heart. For those, who just can't see and feel what I see and feel.

But hey, the ride ain't over...and all of us must find our own way to discern the fundamental from the crap. So easy, but so profound at the same time.

So to all of you who don't like it here...Bon voyage and auf wiedersehen....soon.

with much respect
    Mall...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 am

Adv wrote:

Whatever the root cause at AV2. Here are the facts I know

1. Your fallout from over there continued here.

2. It's irrelevant on who was warned on AV2 as that is a different forum. Warnings were issued here, very clearly. Those posts are still there in the debate thread.

3. JT had stated before the warning in very clear terms, he didn't want to be referenced.

3. Your post calling out JT ( w/ L & H ) video was posted after the warning was issued in very clear terms.

4. Post was edited out ( meaning leaving the post in place, replacing it with edited text )

5. It was said several times by me, as long as there was no name calling everything else could continue. Those posts are still around in both the threads, debate and this one.

Thank you ADV for some intellegent moderation!!!

And I still respectfully ask that I stop being targeted by these trolls!!! Those with eyes to see can SEE!!!

My mission is PEACE!!! ON THIS PLANET!!!

and I RESPECT THOSE WHO STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!

ONE LOVE!

JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 am

malletzky wrote:

But hey, the ride ain't over...and all of us must find our own way to discern the fundamental from the crap. So easy, but so profound at the same time.

So to all of you who don't like it here...Bon voyage and auf wiedersehen....soon.

with much respect
    Mall...

Haha Mall good stuff and wisdom shines through in the madness!!! peace JT!

Jokes are funny! Zing... do you own research!

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Lol-jesus-brb

Nutbar

:;lol:

Blowdup The Winner lol! afro

Huge Grin Jawdrop Band Gathering

No No Lolerz Lmao The Winner Boxer
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 01, 2010 11:33 am

i
    T&I. You misunderstood my intention. I was just trying to help. And no psychology will not shed any light on current issues. It was born of polarity consciousness, and still does and can only live there. I agree with Einstein that you can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that conceived of it. Psychology shining light on polarity? Nope. Never gonna happen.

Ascension isn't a belief. It's an actuality. can't you feel it? Can't you feel the energies driving this conversation? Is this the same old energy usually in play, or do your higher senses tell you the heat has been turned up. Like I said. The train has left the station, and we're all on it. How the ride plays out is up to you. But Psychology is hanging from the back of the caboose like those who believe it does anything more than delay and in some cases prevent seeing what's really going on. Different tools are needed now, and available. Jim lovingly provides many. I love the guy totally.

This wave will pass and things will settle down again. I hope no unnecessary hard feelings are created while the squeeze is on.

Love,
    MP3

MP3,
    This is your belief and I don't share your opinion. Well, you can be blind to the abuse and control.Hm..... what you are saying is that Gita and I should ignore abusive and controlling behavior of the mod in the name of Jim Self's theory.How helpful is that? Jung words are very wise and there is a depth in it.It has nothing to do with Self's theory or ascension. I have found many times that people can use New Age staff to escape from feelings and responsibility to grow and change.It is easer to feed our mind with false hope that we will change miraculously without any effort rather than facing feelings and consequence of our behaviors. Sadly, many people don't understand any more what integrity means. 30 years ago, people had common sense and could see the mind programming.
    TPTB has achieved its goal to kill the ability of critical thinking. Furthermore, you need to be aware that if conflict in not resolved it goes underground and creates more emotional intensity therefore reactivity. In conclusion, Stardustaquarion left because of abusive behavior of the mod, Gita has stated that she lost her interest to post here, Swanny left, and now I lost my interest to be here. How many more people will have to leave before the problem is addressed.

Best regards,
    t&i
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am

truth and integrity wrote:i

MP3,
    This is your belief and I don't share your opinion. Well, you can be blind to the abuse and control.Hm..... what you are saying is that Gita and I should ignore abusive and controlling behavior of the mod in the name of Jim Self's theory.How helpful is that? Jung words are very wise and there is a depth in it.It has nothing to do with Self's theory or ascension. I have found many times that people can use New Age staff to escape from feelings and responsibility to grow and change.It is easer to feed our mind with false hope that we will change miraculously without any effort rather than facing feelings and consequence of our behaviors. Sadly, many people don't understand any more what integrity means. 30 years ago, people had common sense and could see the mind programming.
    TPTB has achieved its goal to kill the ability of critical thinking. Furthermore, you need to be aware that if conflict in not resolved it goes underground and creates more emotional intensity therefore reactivity. In conclusion, Stardustaquarion left because of abusive behavior of the mod, Gita has stated that she lost her interest to post here, Swanny left, and now I lost my interest to be here. How many more people will have to leave before the problem is addressed.

Best regards,
    t&i

Well swanny is most likley a dis information agent...and I suspect that gita is as well so if they want to leave so long see ya later!!! Guess they really don't stand for truth!!!

I DO!!! CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE "DEBATE" I CAN REMIND YOU!!!

SWANNY TRANCOSO AND GITA ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS I GOT MY EYE ON WERE POSTING IGNORANT GARBAGE...FOR DAYS AND DAYS...SO I CALLED THEM ON IT!!!

SHOW ME SOME PROOF OR BE EXPOSED AS A TROLLING AND BAITING DIS-INFORMATION AGENT!!!

WHAT DO WE HAVE!!! NO PROOF AND MILES AND MILES OF GARBAGE!!!

CAN'T HANDEL THE SUPER FUNK POWER I GUESS!!!

OR MAYBE THEY ARE JUST LEAVING TO GO DO SOME SERIOUS RESEARCH AT AV2!!! LOL I DOUBT IT!!!

AND ONCE AGAIN I TELL YOU!!!

WHO'S COURT YOU ARE IN!!!

MINE!!!

THANK YOU.

LOVE TO YOU ALL.

PEACE JT!
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 am

I'm locking this thread and moving to the mod forum for now.

It won't be there forever. It'll be back. Hopefully when cooler heads prevail and people see the reason to maintain a modicum of civility to other posters and why it is important that basic civility be maintained, irrespective of your alignments, philosophies, beliefs and brand of humor.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 pm

SaLuSa
    3-May-2010

You cannot fail to have noticed that of late, the pressure on the authorities to bring out the truth has intensified. As more of you are making your own enquiries so the questions become more frequent, and they cannot be ignored. Brave individuals now stand up and talk their findings, and it adds to the knowledge that already exists. Care must however be taken, as the dark Ones have many stooges who will spread misinformation to bring about confusion. Your intuitive powers should enable you to know when such people face you, and you can dismiss their attempts to mislead you. We are not alone in the battle to bring you the truth, and we know that many of you have identified a number of sources that channel truthfully in the Light. It is in fact too late for the last cabal to stop the incoming tide that will sweep away the dross and lies, that have brought about your problems. For many years you have respected those you have appointed to look after you. Fortunately, you have since seen through their plan to enslave you, and bring it about by creating chaos and taking away your sovereign rights.

Once we can come out openly much more will be added to your understanding, and any last minute attempts to divert your attention away from the truth will be quite futile. Believe us Dear Ones, our allies are making rapid headway to enabling disclosure to come out, and you do not have much longer to wait for it. There is absolutely no way it can be prevented, and you would do well to bide your time until it does. The forces of Light are too powerful to be held back, and your help in remaining focussed on it will be of great help. All of your troubles will eventually be overcome through the changes that are planned, and you will find it well worthwhile. Subconsciously each one of you knew that this cycle would end in a victory for the Light. It has meant that you have inwardly accepted the promise of an end to duality. It is the Creator’s Plan that it should be so and who would dare to suggest otherwise. All eventually makes its way back to the Light, and it is now your time to change track to one that provides you with fulfilment. It is Ascension by name, and the energies being beamed to Earth will see you taking this wonderful opportunity to take a quantum leap forward.

There are many unnatural incidents that have been deliberately caused to create dissension and unrest. However, this is a time for steady nerves and to resist doing anything that would bring about retribution. Keep calm and resolve to come out of this testing time with a peaceful response no matter what happens. Soon the Light will emerge as a true force that will change your present destiny, even although it appears to be getting more chaotic. Be assured that we are not idle when you are under threat, and we will minimise its affect as far as possible. As much as we would like to, we cannot just intervene every time you are facing difficulties. Sometimes events have to be allowed to work themselves out quite naturally.

Clearly there will be some fear once we are introduced to you, as over a long period of time we have been depicted as some marauders from outer Space. If we had any plan to take over your Earth, clearly we could have done so easily at any time we wished. Those of you are familiar with our messages know otherwise, and that our positive energy carries with each word as you read them. Let your intuition be your guide and we are sure you will accept the truth that they carry.

There is understandably an air of depression around you, as it is seen that much of which you have come to rely upon is breaking up. However, beneficial changes are about to commence, so we encourage you to spread the word when you get the opportunity. The old paradigm no longer carries energies that are suitable for the new cycle that will lift you into the higher dimensions. Thus there has to be monumental changes, and we are waiting in readiness to apply the plan that will carry you forward. By witnessing the decline and collapse of the old systems, you are seeing how inadequate they have been and how they have been used against your best interests. The revelations in this connection have hardly begun, but the shocking truth will come out. You will be astonished to find that you gave up your freedom so easily, but the ways of the dark Ones have been very insidious. They have manipulated both people and the Constitution to further their ambition to gain global power. Like a cancer it has gradually spread around the world, but of recent time their tentacles have been cut and their influence is waning.

Humans have been brought up to do as they are told, believing that their leaders truly represent them. Now you are realising that the power lies with you if you would but use it. People power is real and does not need shows of aggression, as this simply aggravates a situation. By all means demonstrate peacefully to get your message over, and you will find that it will reverberate down the halls of power. Hitherto you have been kept in the dark about what is really going on, but with many dear souls who have come to Earth to bring Light it is changing very quickly. You are finding that by example they are encouraging you to speak your truth, and when sufficient are doing so a beautiful energy will travel around the world lifting people up. You are powerful beyond your present understanding, so believe in what you do and as we so often ask, keep your focus on the future that you desire.

We do not tell you that you are sovereign beings without reason. You are not meant to be subservient to anyone, and when you move into the higher vibrations you will find all are treated as equals. As Beings of Light you will live in harmony with each other, and more importantly you will put others first. It therefore creates a perfect environment where all your needs are satisfied and no one suffers lack of any kind. Your first experience of such a wonderful existence will come before Ascension, as you are already working towards a new paradigm that will deliver all the changes leading to great benefits. You are loving and happy souls given the opportunity, and we shall ensure that it comes with our First Contact. You will be informed of what is in store for you, and it will provide you with stability and lasting peace.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and on behalf of the Galactic Federation send our love and blessings for your speedy return to the Light.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

Source: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/channeled%20messages/May%202010/salusa__3may2010.htm
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 1:32 pm

truth and integrity wrote:i
    T&I. You misunderstood my intention. I was just trying to help. And no psychology will not shed any light on current issues. It was born of polarity consciousness, and still does and can only live there. I agree with Einstein that you can't solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that conceived of it. Psychology shining light on polarity? Nope. Never gonna happen.

Love,
    MP3

MP3,

Best regards,
    t&i

well, as you point out, our opinions differ. That doesn't mean someone is wrong. My perspective is that Gita and Swanny's lower vibrational frequency just had to evacuate since it couldn't remain in the presence of so much blinding GFL love and light. sunny Huge Grin (If you're not sure, yes I'm joking. last word goes to you dear lady)
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon May 03, 2010 3:02 pm

mp3 wrote:
    well, as you point out, our opinions differ. That doesn't mean someone is wrong. My perspective is that Gita and Swanny's lower vibrational frequency just had to evacuate since it couldn't remain in the presence of so much blinding GFL love and light. sunny Huge Grin (If you're not sure, yes I'm joking. last word goes to you dear lady)
    oh, oh, let me take this one T&I. UP YOURS mp3-2! And if you're not sure, then yes I'm joking too! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 854501 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 998440 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 21327 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 96967 As you've noticed, I haven't gone anywhere!! Now go and dry your tears! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 216239 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 94171
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Gita wrote:
    mp3 wrote:
    oh, oh, let me take this one T&I. UP YOURS mp3-2! And if you're not sure, then yes I'm joking too! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 854501 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 998440 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 21327 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 96967 As you've noticed, I haven't gone anywhere!! Now go and dry your tears! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 216239 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 94171

Haha. nicely said. If I was inclined to trade quips with you, which i'm not, but if I was, I might have said something like "do you kiss your husband with that mouth???" But then I would have thought it over and the silly notion of you being married would have dawned on me and I'd have had to erase it and start over. I'm glad you're back. I think this thread will be fun to play in. I think I'll introduce the character of the 3D meat head psycho......therapist. We need someone to bring all this galactic nonsense back to earth. SOLID earth. lol! Oooyeah 1 Nutbar Double Thumbs Up New Year Happy Birthday Its da Wave
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon May 03, 2010 4:08 pm

mp3 wrote:
    Haha. nicely said. If I was inclined to trade quips with you, which i'm not, but if I was, I might have said something like "do you kiss your husband with that mouth???" But then I would have thought it over and the silly notion of you being married would have dawned on me and I'd have had to erase it and start over. I'm glad you're back. I think this thread will be fun to play in. I think I'll introduce the character of the 3D meat head psycho......therapist. We need someone to bring all this galactic nonsense back to earth. SOLID earth. lol! Oooyeah 1 Nutbar Double Thumbs Up New Year Happy Birthday Its da Wave

If I was also inclined to trade quips with you, which I’m not, but if I also was, I might have said exactly the same to you – “do you kiss your husband with that mouth???” But then I would have thought it over and the silly notion of you being married would have dawned on me and I’d have had to swap the word ‘husband’ with ‘dog’! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 94171 I’m happy that I have made you happy by being back but I never went anywhere to begin with. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_rolleyes By the way, it’s HOLLOW Earth – keep up MP player – this is a conspiracy forum after all. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cheers The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_cyclops

Ps - it’s not my birthday you plonka!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 374937 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 425557

pps I can easily see you as that character of the 3D meat head psycho......therapist you had in ‘mind’ – you wanna be! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 215880 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 218871

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

If I was also inclined to trade quips with all of you - which I am, being a Lord of the GFL (not?! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 824877 ) - I might have said something like: "Djiezz! Get a life!!!"

But than again; Who am I to tell anybody what to do, say or think? Good question! Well, you will find out! When SaLuSa & her mates are comming to harvest your souls.

When is that?
    Soon!

"Peace?"
    "No peace!"
    - 'Independence Day'
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:If I was also inclined to trade quips with all of you - which I am, being a Lord of the GFL (not?! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 824877 ) - I might have said something like: "Djiezz! Get a life!!!"

But than again; Who am I to tell anybody what to do, say or think? Good question! Well, you will find out! When SaLuSa & her mates are comming to harvest your souls.

When is that?
    Soon!

"Peace?"
    "No peace!"
    - 'Independence Day'

Oh Abbasotootly its times to be "Djiezz gets a life or sumfin. It's 3D meat head psyco-therapissed here and I see I'ma gonna have to do some cleanin up of dem dere delusions of some fokes figerin dais Lords, and Empiresses and craps like dat. Who does I starts wit psycho anal-izin? hmmmm. I tink I'll haves to start wit do Empress who ain't gettins enough of, well, yous all knows what I meaneses, right, I mean I don't gotsta spells it all out and stuff, does I? Oh buys da way, I talks all stupid like dis cus a my edjamacations. Ya gotsta talks all stoopid whens ya wants to bees a Psycho-therapissed. bak to yous galacatical wanna is's. 3DMHPT
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_pale
    Jeetje! Doe nou eens aardig tegen elkaar! Ik word zo langzamerhand kotsmisselijk van al dat bijdehandte geruzie!
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 291147
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 Icon_pale
    Jeetje! Doe nou eens aardig tegen elkaar! Ik word zo langzamerhand kotsmisselijk van al dat bijdehandte geruzie!
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 16 291147

Now eader yous not shpeekin Humin or yous has some half chewed space critters in yous yap. chew, shwallow, or shpit and den lets do Psycho-therapissin begins.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh. and exkuse my manners. I guess all dat time in psycho therpiss skool smeared da manners rite outta me. Gesundheit!!!!
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Come ons now all yous udder psycho-thera-panty pissers!!! dere's works to bees dun. Da place is oberrun by ambulatory willy's whos is maskerraidin as space critters, and we's gotsta saves dis here ball of durt so we cans goes on collectin big fees for tellings dem all de envies peanisses and stuffs like dat. Dis is our durt ball and wees takins it backs. Who's on bord. I figure any one of us psycho pisseds couldn handle da hole rest of do galaxy but no cents leabing tings to chants. I neads voluntears. Speshally froms to meat heads skool of psycho pissin. like Git wents to.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon May 03, 2010 5:44 pm

truth and integrity wrote:I have found many times that people can use New Age staff to escape from feelings and responsibility to grow and change.

I would say that this is the core part of the problem. I am not saying that for this debate, but it struck me as a core truth that is worth highlighting. TPTB have striven and still constantly strive to get people to ignore this core point and look outside themselves for answers, rescue, salvation whatever. Not going to happen.

Responsibility, and taking respoinsibility for everything that one does and causes to be done including every thought, is core to successfully negotiating what is to come. It is the first step.

AJ..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

OMG!!! Admiral! MP3 is POSSESSED!

Quick!

Time to go to www.monkeydungeon.com

Straight jackets can now be ordered in the color of your choice!

Of course the real special is here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Adults-Straight-Jacket-Halloween-Costume/dp/B000RPOF90/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1272931579&sr=8-1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Too Laits for dat. Da thera Pissin has commenced!!! Da dalushion dais is numb-burred. We ficks awl upp.

oh, and do nu dezzignashun is 3DMHPT. MP3 retyred for nows. Dalushions to ficks getts pryoritty
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 pm

mp3 wrote:Oh. and exkuse my manners. I guess all dat time in psycho therpiss skool smeared da manners rite outta me. Gesundheit!!!!

Muaaaahh haha hahaha ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!....let me catch my breath!!! hahahahaha lol! Lmfao

SuiG♥:;lol:
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Tue May 04, 2010 10:22 am

Okay's...So wear is dais at??? Seems like wen da Psycho Thera-pisspot shos ups, da vermin skatters like da Kock-Roches. Is OK. Not bees feared by dis. Has nice big couch here for yous, to Kum get what ju ain'ts been getting, (udder wize not so Kranky). Jus Lais right here and gets ficksed of obsessions wit space aleon peeps and dalushuns uf big hedded stuffs dat ebberbuddy sees is big steeming pile uf Shnickledorf droppings. Ize Traned and has da papur kredenshuls and ebberyting. Kum and git it.

fine print part. no warranty implied or inferred or offered. enter psycho thera piss land at own risk, and risk is great, but hopefullly you don't reads fine print and my exorbitant fees stays intact so can buys beers for dockworkers and gets sum between seshons

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 pm