tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Dear Supreme Empress of the Universe and Commanders: I am honored by your request to replace the Jester. Fool, he is. He's not leaving, no, nay, not he. I presume to be Jester-in-Waiting, your most Honorable Commander and Supreme Empress. I am not so quick with the tongue nor rapid with the cuttery and pastery with the photos and vids. Long live the Jester! alien
    Anonymous

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:27 am

Dear Team, High Council have sent us this video of someone that has fought space balls before but not of the fluffy kind. But they said that while they are still looking for the ideal candidate(s) for the de-flufing of the spaceship, they are not hopefull The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek

Here is the demo

Awaiting your comments

Commander Stardust The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_cyclops
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:55 am

Commander Ashtar once warned us - in Love & Light! - that too much talk about Fluffy Balls made Chester Erectical a Dull Boy!

Need I say more?!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Commander Ashtar once warned us - in Love & Light! - that too much talk about Fluffy Balls made Chester Erectical a Dull Boy!

Need I say more?!

Lord Trancoso, with all respect I consider the subject relevant as there is so much fluff in the GLFlies that anyday its going to go up in smoke! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 75211 Anyway, there is a picture/evidence of the Admiral playing with fluffy balls on an earlier post...High Command percieves it as if somehow there was an invitation and now that they are here they don't want to go.

The fluff is getting everywhere and soon the engines may not work. Any ideas about a system or creature that will easy them off humanly of course. No, not humanly that is too cruel mmmm how about show them to another dimenssion or parallel reality?

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 374937
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:20 am

Empress, Lord Trancoso, crew....the humans are waking up!, they are making spoofs about aliens!!!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_exclaim The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_question The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Confused The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 775723

What do we do now The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 420354 what do we do now The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 216239 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 94171
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

SaLuSa 19-April-2010
    http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/mike_quinsey/channeled%20messages/April%202010/salusa__19april2010.htm

We inform you so often that all is proceeding well and we really mean it, as you cannot know the full extent to which our allies and us are preparing a path for the many changes. There is an ongoing thrust to force a number of issues to be resolved, so that those charged with making important announcements feel safe to do so. There are certainly opportunities approaching that will strengthen the hand of our allies, and the energy with it is extremely powerful and will lead to the expected and required action. Each week that passes sees another step forward taken, and the announcement that is awaited draws ever closer. It is time to bring out the truth of your many Space friends and their links with Earth, and this will trigger many related issues that are hidden from you. It will also be instrumental in revealing who is behind the attempts to prevent you learning the truth, and also their reasons for doing so. The fight for control over you has gone on for a long time, and the dark ones were nearly successful. Fortunately, events have been used to limit the opportunities of the Illuminati to achieve any further progress towards their goal. They are struggling to maintain their stance, yet still plot to cause you chaotic conditions. However, they will not be able to achieve as much as they intended, as we are always limiting the likely effect of their covert actions.

Our allies are spread around the world which is very useful to our efforts to promote our own agenda. We have a number of options where the announcement is concerned, and in the ultimate it may come from a least expected source. What is certain is that it has become very near to being broadcast, and is one of the most important steps that we will be taken on your behalf. It has never been our wish that the truth is forced upon you, but we do want to feed you with information that will lessen the inevitable shock that some will experience. Not everyone is ready to have his or her beliefs shattered by learning too much, too quickly.

In recent years we have been able to influence your media and television programs. We have successfully been able to have our presence shown in such a way, that it reflects more truthfully what we are about and our peaceful approach to you. We have a mission that regardless of any interference carried out will proceed as planned, and we are motivated by our love and service to Mankind. You are for the moment like our children, but you will grow up at an exceedingly fast pace. The more you move into the Light, the more you are reaching up to the levels that we are
    from. It is our place to ensure that you travel the path to Ascension, and that all preparations are completed in time to include Mother Earth.

Each week that passes by is also another opportunity for you to raise your vibrations, as from outside of your Earth streams of high energy are being beamed to you. It is an ongoing process and you can so to say go with the flow, and be gradually uplifted so that you are ready when Ascension takes place. Simply do not allow yourselves to become actively involved in the negativity around you, but instead send it your Light and Love. You are becoming more powerful in this way, and perhaps have yet to realise your true potential. It applies for example to the healing of Self or others, and if you feel competent why not put your skills to the test. Become a channel of Light, and allow it to flow from you as you direct it into the aura of the person concerned. That is a very simple way to transfer healing energy to another one, or even animal if that is your desire. Accompany your healing with a mantra or prayer for help from a Master or Angel, and they will empower you.

You have untold powers that will come to you as you approach the end time, and you will take these with you and advance them to even higher levels. Healing for example would become
    instantaneous by the power of thought. Your creative skills will enable you to manifest exactly whatever you need, by pure thought. It will be the same when you need to move somewhere else, and that will also come through the use of thought. Even now you use such power, but you most likely have little or no idea of what you are really doing. Think of it this way, that whatever you place your focus upon will respond, and of course it can be for a positive or negative reasons. This is why you must guard against wishing harm to another person, as if you are responsible for something of that nature it will at sometime surely return to you. This is particularly true where you are dealing with those who are sufficiently advanced, to place protection around themselves. That person can be you if you remember to keep yourself surrounded by Light, and visualise it as a cocoon in which your body safely resides.

Your spiritual journey of many lives is reaching its end where duality is concerned. However, it will still continue with Ascension, and you will never stop learning as you make your way through the higher dimensions. That will take you further along your evolutionary path, until you reach the Source. You have all but finished the difficult bit by finding your way through the challenges of duality, and it has been a most trying time reaching up for the Light. Understanding the purpose of life is most important, and a step forward that moves you firmly onto your spiritual path. Also, accepting the Oneness of all life will raise you up to a point of higher conscious awareness. You can then express it by sharing your love and Light with all life forms. You will see things in a new light and separatism will no longer be something you contribute to, and it becomes redundant to your thinking.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius and must tell you Dear Ones, that when you can put others before Self, you are truly well advanced along the path to Ascension. When you can also allow for the experiences of others without judgement, and accept that they result from freewill choice you have jumped another hurdle. We of the Galactic Federation look down at Earth, and see the negativity that takes place, but we judge not and know that ultimately it will all pass by and you will all be the stronger as a result. In this lifetime you have probably learnt more than at any other time, because the vibrations have recently started to lift you all up into a greater state of awareness. As the Light grows more powerful it is accelerating your personal growth, and it is a wondrous sight to see the Light shining out from Earth where once there was so much was in the darkness.

Thank you SaLuSa.

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_geek Mike Quinsey.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Thank you Trancoso, that was a close one!!!

But regardless of the good timing I am afraid the message is

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Rejected

Because it is loger than 2 lines The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes as per the message No165 to Sal Sa The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548

Appart from not reading my messages Sal sa seems to be unaware that the earthling are waking up, please see the video before your latest, and they are not intending to be nice to ETs

I am sure Sal Sa message will keep them busy for 5 seconds and then the earthlings willThe Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 102384 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 720241

All in love and light! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 23873
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

In Love & Light, Starseedquotation, in Love & Light!
    May The Lord (no, not me...) send you Many Blessings, Stardustaquariations!

LORD TRAMPOSO
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

lindabaker wrote:Dear Supreme Empress of the Universe and Commanders: I am honored by your request to replace the Jester. Fool, he is. He's not leaving, no, nay, not he. I presume to be Jester-in-Waiting, your most Honorable Commander and Supreme Empress. I am not so quick with the tongue nor rapid with the cuttery and pastery with the photos and vids. Long live the Jester! alien

Dear LindaJest - You will not be replacing the Fool but be his counter part. No one could ever replace that fool. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 21327 Please accept the post and bring some decent humour to or GF of lies and laughter! We do have selected two real cool uniforms for you. Please select one and pass the other one to the fool. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 New_Jester

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Jester_Fairy_by_neondragon
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh my dear God, I caught the admiral moonlighting as this

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 1167587256Pr382Z
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 30846 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:52 pm

stardustaquarion wrote:Thank you Trancoso, that was a close one!!!

But regardless of the good timing I am afraid the message is

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Rejected

Because it is loger than 2 lines The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes as per the message No165 to Sal Sa The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548

Appart from not reading my messages Sal sa seems to be unaware that the earthling are waking up, please see the video before your latest, and they are not intending to be nice to ETs

I am sure Sal Sa message will keep them busy for 5 seconds and then the earthlings willThe Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 102384 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 720241

All in love and light! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 23873

Good job Commander. Lord Trancoso must have missed the memo. There will be no long lies, oops I mean channellings by salsa sauce or Ashtray in my court!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_geek
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Lord Trancoso must have missed the memo. There will be no long lies,
    oops I mean channellings by salsa sauce or Ashtray in my court!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_geek
    Wanna put some money on it that I will, Gita?
    I'm always in to make a fast buck!
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 429894
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    oops I mean channellings by salsa sauce or Ashtray in my court!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_geek

That's just so typical of the GFL & profit! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes

BTW buck away Lordy! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 52914

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 4380-Cowboy-Riding-A-Bucking-BroncoHorse-Clipart
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Gita wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

That's just so typical of the GFL & profit! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes

BTW buck away Lordy! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 52914

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 4380-Cowboy-Riding-A-Bucking-BroncoHorse-Clipart

I guess that's a 'NO'?
    LORD 'BUCK' TRANCO$O
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Empty Counter part reporting for un-duty.

Post  lindabaker Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

I am honored to be The Jester's Counterpart. Do not believe a word I say! Heyoka Hey! Look at these photos of Asstar and Sal Sa duking it out in the Land of Ice.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36645958/from/ET/?beginSlide=5

They think they are the Smoke Monster! Ha ha ha ha.

It's no Trouble, it's just Tribbles Dribbling out of the glacier. Lord Tramposo must investigate immediately!
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm

His Lordship TRANCOSO wrote:

I guess that's a 'NO'?
    LORD 'BUCK' TRANCO$O
    Yep! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 pm

lindabaker wrote:I am honored to be The Jester's Counterpart. Do not believe a word I say! Heyoka Hey! Look at these photos of Asstar and Sal Sa duking it out in the Land of Ice.

It's no Trouble, it's just Tribbles Dribbling out of the glacier. Lord Tramposo must investigate immediately!

I knew you'd be of great service to GFL. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 83084 But why links to a volcano?? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 420354

"Lord Tramposo"!
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 52914 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 849210 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 218871 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:59 pm

lindabaker wrote:I am honored to be The Jester's Counterpart. Do not believe a word I say! Heyoka Hey! Look at these photos of Asstar and Sal Sa duking it out in the Land of Ice.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_mad If I get them!!!! there it goes our holiday fund. Its going to be cut to repair their tin of sardines The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_neutral

Oh well I may get used to be a workaholic The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 425190 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 776253 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 364319 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 364319

All if love and ligh The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 934918 where is that thunder smiley?????
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Lord Trampo$o (spanish) eh! mmmmmm The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_rolleyes as in "trickster" or "cunning"......

$$$$$ The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Empty Your answers, Empress

Post  lindabaker Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Gita wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Dear Supreme Empress of the Universe and Commanders: I am honored by your request to replace the Jester. Fool, he is. He's not leaving, no, nay, not he. I presume to be Jester-in-Waiting, your most Honorable Commander and Supreme Empress. I am not so quick with the tongue nor rapid with the cuttery and pastery with the photos and vids. Long live the Jester! alien

Dear LindaJest - You will not be replacing the Fool but be his counter part. No one could ever replace that fool. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 21327 Please accept the post and bring some decent humour to or GF of lies and laughter! We do have selected two real cool uniforms for you. Please select one and pass the other one to the fool. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 New_Jester

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Jester_Fairy_by_neondragon

Empress: Counterpart chooses the Red Haired Fairy regalia. The Jester will just have to deal.

Link to a volcano? Well, because the Counterpart thought we could see it's Humour, maybe name it Asstar, and tell it to Chill. Sal Sa is hot enough!

The Jester will need to be advised, hey, have you seen him, and do you guys have any Sauce for the dinner I'm cooking over that Land of Ice camp fire? The Jester is probably there already with Tramposo, giving Asstar a piece of their minds.

A$$tar and $al $a are gonna get it now! Jester, hold Lord Tranco$o's gold tooth!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

NOTE POST 205 HAS BEEN MODIFIED BY The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 848476

THE EMPRESS HAS BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED AT THE ENLIGHTENED BEING THAT SHE IS.

PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO GO OVER AND VISIT JT ON HIS THREAD AND LEAVE A FEW The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Alien The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Alien The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Alien

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 am

Oh good a joke thread can I join in please?? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_cool
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 am

Counterpart to The Jester welcomes the Admiral.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 am

Swanny wrote:Oh good a joke thread can I join in please?? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_cool

Admiral!!! we have been searching for you everywhere , under the aliens The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Alien , on the side of the The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_cat , we sent a pack of The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_porc to smell around and no joy but now that you are here I can have a The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 187111 and watch the events unfold.

By the way, do you have any idea how we can erradicate the fluffy balls in a non human but love and light way The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 164548
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:04 am

Swanny wrote:Oh good a joke thread can I join in please?? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_cool

Ah at last the Admiral managed to find his way into planetoid mist – took you long enough – gad only knows how you navigate your way round the cosmos! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_eek Welcome to Galactic Fed of Lies. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 374937 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 934918 Lord Trampsco has been pinning for you and your furry smilie balls. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 854501 Ah look, just seen Jester dive back behind his settee – he must be real happy to see his other favourite person in my court – did you hear that Jest – MY COURT! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 215880

Counterpart, Jester is around and has cleverly been trying to distract me on the debate thread – truly there is no hope for the fool! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 871182 BTW, your Empress has named you ‘Jestress’ – may you wear your name with pride. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 10 Icon_flower

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 am