tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+37
Beren
ceridwen
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
monique
Brook
CetaceousOne
Sanicle
starninja
wingmanof light
Floyd
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
icecold
sabina
anomalous cowherd
starsmoonmtns
malletzky
Nebula
truth and integrity
Anchor
Adv
Swanny
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
SuiGeneris
mp3
Balance
mudra
Pheryllt
devakas
Zedd
Mercuriel
JesterTerrestrial
Gita
Carol
TRANCOSO
41 posters

The Galactic Federation of Lies

Gita
    Gita

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Gita Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Jawdrop

What's up Merc - your jaw's droppin! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_scratch Not revised for the upcoming exam?? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 824877 What is it? Spill or I’ll get Peace Keeper Carol to sort you out with her whip! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 96967 I hear she’s been practicing and has become a dab hand at it. The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 849210 So spill!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 418644
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Empty Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:24 pm

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:26 pm

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh no not another hair ball in our mist. The federation is running amok with these these - a bit like the tribbles on Star trek!! Talk about repeats! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_arrow The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes

Last edited by Gita on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381

Merc you missed out the D at the end of win!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 218871
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 am

Hummmmmmmmm insider intelligence sent us this video, PLEASE IGNORE THE SILLY AD at the end as

Maybe they are not "just" flufy balls.... The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_bounce The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_rr The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_bounce The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_rr The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_bounce The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 291147 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 895787 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 895787 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 895787 spy balls anyone?
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 am

Commander, they look awfully like the Admirals balls - but with wings!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_eek
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 am

Gita wrote:Commander, they look awfully like the Admirals balls - but with wings!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_eek

I agree, mmmmm, do you think he is up to something Empress? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_scratch
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:00 am

stardustaquarion wrote:
    Gita wrote:Commander, they look awfully like the Admirals balls - but with wings!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_eek

I agree, mmmmm, do you think he is up to something Empress? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_scratch

You know the Admiral Commander - he's always up to something!! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 808451 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 364319
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 am

Does that mean that we have to inspect EACH ONE of the flufly balls before junking them The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 102384 in outer space???? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 30846 there are gazilions!!! what if we have already chucked the Admiral without knowingThe Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 216239

Oh my I need a stiff drink The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 425190
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:21 am

stardustaquarion wrote:Does that mean that we have to inspect EACH ONE of the flufly balls before junking them The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 102384 in outer space???? The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 30846 there are gazilions!!! what if we have already chucked the Admiral without knowingThe Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 216239

Oh my I need a stiff drink The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 425190

Who knows Commander and actually who really cares??!! My main concern is that my Commander is hitting the bottle a bit too often these days – so before you end up like this

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Drunk-man-falls-hurts-head-hoboken

I would like you to attend this

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Home

There'll be a drink waiting for you at the end of each session! The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 849210

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Full-glass-761403

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 am

Oh thank you Empress! I normally drink The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 187111 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 30846 but I suppose I can give it a go The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 215880 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 374937
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 am

Ladies, ladies, please!!! Fluffy balls & boozing are not the kind of things the GFL puts pride in. This behaviour has to stop immidiatly, or I'll have to request the GFL Mod Police to ban, mist, & expell you forever, to the underworld of planet Dhuiojvikdh Wrekclwqm!!!

LORD 'Cuisfhefnjfvh' TRANCOSO
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:19 am

Lord Trancoso, perhaps you should talk with the Admiral cos he was the first to promote drinking and driving The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_eek added to that the double speach of SaL sa and Co (as in do as I told you and not as I do) I feel The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_surprised The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Icon_scratch The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 94171

In the meantime we have been trying to cope with the flufy invation which the Admiral created, (please see evidence of video and photo in previous posts) there is no rest for us poor overworked girls The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 232749 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 164548 The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 164548
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 am

Anyway, fluffy balls appear to be all the rage in the cosmos these days

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Fs-cat-toy-space

Lmfao Lmfao Lmfao
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:40 am

Yeah news from other squadrons are that they are called "spore" and are everywhere invading the cosmos

We don't know if it is a secret weapon invented by humans and rather concern cos they spore out like wabbits

Maybe the Admiral will know how to deal with them? Blink Crybaby Fighters

Off to get and antispore suit Naughty
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 am

Main Entry: dis·in·for·ma·tion
    Pronunciation: \(ˌ)dis-ˌin-fər-ˈmā-shən\
    Function: noun
    Date: 1939

: false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth

Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is synonymous with and sometimes called Black propaganda. It may include the distribution of forged documents, manuscripts, and photographs, or spreading malicious rumors and fabricated intelligence. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

In espionage or military intelligence, disinformation is the deliberate spreading of false information to mislead an enemy as to one's position or course of action. In politics, disinformation is the deliberate attempt to deflect voter support of an opponent, disseminating false statements of innuendo based on the candidates vulnerabilities as revealed by opposition research. In both cases, it also includes the distortion of true information in such a way as to render it useless.

Disinformation techniques may also be found in commerce and government, used to try to undermine the position of a competitor. It is an act of deception and blatant false statements to convince someone of an untruth. Cooking-the-books might be considered a disinformation strategy that led to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.

Unlike traditional propaganda and Big Lie techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions.

Another technique of concealing facts, or censorship, is also used if the group can effect such control. When channels of information cannot be completely closed, they can be rendered useless by filling them with disinformation, effectively lowering their signal-to-noise ratio and discrediting the opposition by association with a lot of easily-disproved false claims.

A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

The Cold War made disinformation a recognized military and political tactic. Military disinformation techniques were described by Vladimir Volkoff.
    Contents
    [hide]

* 1 Examples of disinformation
    o 1.1 World War II
    o 1.2 Disinformation by the CIA
    o 1.3 Disinformation by the KGB
    * 2 See also
    * 3 References
    * 4 External links

[edit] Examples of disinformation
    [edit] World War II

A classic example of disinformation was during World War II, preceding the D-Day landings, in what would be known as Operation Fortitude. British intelligence convinced the German Armed Forces that a much larger invasion force was about to cross the English Channel from Kent, England. In reality, the Normandy landings were the main attempt at establishing a beachhead, made easier by the German Command's reluctance to commit its armies.

Another act of World War II–era disinformation was Operation Mincemeat, where British intelligence dressed up a corpse, equipped it with fake invasion plans, and floated it out to sea where Axis troops would eventually recover it.
    [edit] Disinformation by the CIA

In 1957 the CIA knew about the Mayak accident but the information was not released publicly because of the " (...) reluctance of the CIA to highlight a nuclear accident in the USSR, that could cause concern among people living near nuclear facilities in the USA. (...) ".[1]

In 1986, national security adviser John Poindexter wrote for President Ronald Reagan a "disinformation program" aimed at destabilizing Libya's Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi by planting reports in the foreign press about an impending conflict between the two countries. However, news that the information was fabricated eventually reached The Wall Street Journal—a phenomenon known in the trade as blowback.[2]
    [edit] Disinformation by the KGB

According to senior SVR officer Sergei Tretyakov, "The KGB was responsible for creating the entire nuclear winter story to stop the Pershing missiles."[3] Tretyakov says that from 1979 the KGB wanted to prevent the United States from deploying the missiles in Western Europe and that, directed by Yuri Andropov, they distributed disinformation, based on a faked "doomsday report" by the Soviet Academy of Sciences about the effect of nuclear war on climate, to peace groups, the environmental movement and the journal Ambio.[4][3] Ambio carried a key article on the topic in 1982.[5]
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 am

Couldn't stay away, hey Jester? Can't handle people having fun? Came back to kill laughter - again? No No

WHO ARE YOU? Shocked

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? Hypnotize

BLAH BLAH BLAH Blink

Oh and let not forget PROOOOVE IT!! Nutbar

Go back to your thread - this is for people who appreciate fun and want a laugh.
    Oooyeah 1

Don't make me send my command over to your thread cos you won't like it!!! Fun killer! Annoyed Fighters
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 am

What do we do about the Spores Empress? Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:45 am

stardustaquarion wrote:What do we do about the Spores Empress? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Send them over to Jester's GFL thread! Huge Grin Lmfao Lolerz
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am

Gita wrote:Couldn't stay away, hey Jester? Can't handle people having fun? Came back to kill laughter - again? No No

WHO ARE YOU? Shocked

WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? Hypnotize

BLAH BLAH BLAH Blink

Oh and let not forget PROOOOVE IT!! Nutbar

Go back to your thread - this is for people who appreciate fun and want a laugh. Oooyeah 1

Don't make me send my command over to your thread cos you won't like it!!! Fun killer! Annoyed Fighters

more threats!!! Thats all you have...just like the death threats you and swanny made to me at AV2!!!

YOU STILL OWE ME AN APOLOGY!!!

i see you are still ignorant and foolish!!!

Good thing you are in MY court and that I am a nice enough teacher to take the time to care!!! To put you in you place!!!

Peace!!!

oh and don't forget!!!

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!

What do you do...act stupid and make fun of my space friend who are here to help!!!

IT IS YOU!!! WHO IS WRECKING THE FUN ON THIS WAR TORN PLANET!!! KEEP LAUGHING!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Gita wrote:
    stardustaquarion wrote:What do we do about the Spores Empress? Shocked Shocked Shocked

So then we shall see you soon!

You are welcome to come and do some intelligent research anytime!!!

p.s. im just joking! can't handle the super funk power eh!!! Hummm just as I suspected all along!

NOW YOU KNOW WHOS COURT YOU ARE IN!!!

I am loling @ you!!! HAHAHAHA

lol!

JTEYE!!!
    INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS!!!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

Uuuupsy daisy, I do it as soon as I can, they called me from Council to have extra training Rolling Eyes

It was the Ambassador's idea

geek geek geek
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:07 am

This is a copy of a post I composed on AV2 this morning on their GFL First Contact thread. (This is in honor of the Admiral's furry balls. )
    I can speak that left-brained AV2 language myself! Linda

Lindabaker:
    I have looked at this "first contact" supposedly channeled material once again. I see completely contradictory information within the same document. I have excerpted and pasted below the two conflicting sets of information, set into two short paragraphs. This is my question, based on the two paragraphs below: If Earth is going to become uninhabitable and if we as humans, and the flora and fauna, will need to be removed, why are they talking about restoring Earth at the same time? It is information someone has determined that earth people want to hear. They forgot to make the "made up" stuff consistent. Major Fail. :

**********************************************************************************************
    The Galactic Federation of Light 'First contact'
    (Summary of Sheldan Nidle’s Messages)
    - Mike Quinsey
    16-03-2004

1. The changing nature of Mother Earth has a time frame by which Heaven has permitted her to change completely into her new self. Once this transformation begins, you will no longer be able to live on her surface. You will have to be re-located swiftly to our ships, or the extraordinary dwellings we have built in Inner Earth for this purpose. Look upon them as surrounded by force fields, holographic technology and loving resolve. There you will be quickly changed into your fully conscious selves. The Earth’s flora and fauna will be evacuated to special environments on Mother ships.

2. Your rural areas will be returned to their original condition of unspoiled forests and meadows. A number of our technologies can convert living Light into food, clothes and other uses, thus ending your long dependence on agriculture and the lumber industry. Remember that technology is a tool, provided by consciousness, to create as pleasurable an environment as possible. You need to make the next grand ‘leap’ - that is, to grow from a planetary society to a galactic one. Never forget, dear Ones, that you are mutating into ‘Homo Galactica’, A more integrated version of you, this galactic human, possesses the ability to hold open, meaningful dialogue with your true self.

How many people really believe this shat?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Gita wrote:

So then we shall see you soon!

You are welcome to come and do some intelligent research anytime!!!

p.s. im just joking! can't handle the super funk power eh!!! Hummm just as I suspected all along!

NOW YOU KNOW WHOS COURT YOU ARE IN!!!

I am loling @ you!!! HAHAHAHA

lol!

JTEYE!!!
    INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE PLANETS!!!

Hi Jester, I did some serious research for my exam, it is in some post above. I just passed with flying colours

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Pass_failThe Winner

The Galactic Federation of Lies - Page 8 Flying%20colours%20logo

I would not say the same about your jocolor duties Rolling Eyes

Cuppa Cup o anyone?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am