tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Seashore
    Seashore

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:18 pm

Sanicle wrote:No, sorry, I'm not Seashore.  In fact I may have given you the wrong impression with my initial comment about her.  Neutral   I just loved what she said to the idiots who think they can run this planet.  

I've seen her quite a few times over the years in various videos and have always been impressed by the intelligent way in which she expresses herself and her fluidity.  But I've never made a full study of her or her beliefs.

I should also add that I'm not so enamored of some of the people she chooses to interview either but I respect that she has an enquiring mind and is interested in what they have to say, giving her listeners the choice to make up their own minds likewise after hearing them out.   I love you

She's friends with Stewart Swerdlow and when Stewart was asked in the past about the 12 strands he more or less answered that it's not true.

But that doesn't mean it's not true.

She may know something he doesn't.

I'm fascinated by alternative science and try to understand it.  I'll keep looking for info on what she means by dormant DNA.

It's admitted by mainstream science that I think it's 97% of our DNA isn't used by us, so they call it "junk."

But I don't think that's what Laura is referring to, because she also talks about the junk DNA holding abilities that we're not tapping into.

Maybe the "junk" houses more strands of DNA somehow?

Question
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers - Page 2 Empty Re: Laura Eisenhower's Message to the Dark Controllers

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm

This notion of 12 stranded DNA has been a long running theme in 'new age'. It is claimed we have 12 strands of DNA but 10 of them are 'ethereal' - not visible.. Apparently we 'used' to have 12 strands but we lost this 'ability'.. now we can re-activate them by various 'spiritual' methods or by 'raising our vibration' or somesuch thing.

its not alternative science its pseudo-science.

I cant imagine how folk could take this seriously. It's 'new age'.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: It's 'new age'.

Maybe parts of new age are good.

Things are usually not 100%.

Laura is no dummy.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Indeed. The old 'truth sandwich'.. there has to be something to get hold of. New Age is cointelpro.

Its impossible to prove a negative, we simply have to believe we have 10 strands of invisible DNA.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:Indeed. The old 'truth sandwich'.. there has to be something to get hold of. New Age is cointelpro.

I know that there is that factor.

But since there's truth mixed in, why not appreciate it if it's discovered.

Vidya Moksha wrote:Its impossible to prove a negative, we simply have to believe we have 10 strands of invisible DNA.
    I don't believe or disbelieve it.

I'll be looking for information from Laura on it.

Mainstream physics is definitely wrong, as proven by the secret space program.

Laura may be privy to true science.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:01 pm

You dont need any secret space programs to know that physics is 'wrong', as all science is 'wrong'. It's just a man made tool. Its mankind's attempt to describe something he didnt make/create.

And the scientists build castles on sand.

That's not to say it isnt a useful tool. But it is a tool nonetheless.

so, there is no true science, in that sense.

The best 'alternative' view of the world I have encountered is the work of Viktor Schauberger.

New Age has no answers.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote: But it is a tool nonetheless.

Yes, it is a tool that is manifest in the secret space program way beyond anything people know about in the mainstream.  

Laura probably knows things you don't.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Candle in the Wind

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too ambiguous and too late to rewrite)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Magenta Pixie and Laura Eisenhower ~ Wings in the Darkness (Collapse of the Old Order)

Apr 25, 2020

Laura Eisenhower

Join Laura Eisenhower and Magenta Pixie in an organic discussion regarding fear paradigms, coping with lockdown and quarantine, two world split, Donald Trump holding light, breaking the trappings of the false matrix, the dark agenda, old structure into New Earth paradigm, shadow integration, DNA activation, declaration of sovereignty, natural cures, forced vaccines, peaceful protest, devotion to the higher self, heart-centred alignment, cosmic law and ascension.
    Recorded April 25th 2020.

YouTube video

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:07 pm