tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming

Swanny
    Swanny

Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming Empty Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming

Post  Swanny Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:38 am

All these years we've had countless psychics predicting this and that but did any of them predict the Covid-19 virus? scratch

Nostradamus?
    Baba Vanga?
    Cayce?
    Etc etc

**EDIT**
    Found this one

With the coronavirus pandemic sweeping the world, many are looking at Browne's 2008 book "End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World" and other doomsday prophecies with fresh eyes.

"In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and all known treatments," Browne wrote. "Almost more baffling than the illness will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later and then vanish completely."

https://www.insider.com/late-psychic-predicted-severe-illness-would-spread-globe-in-2020-2020-3
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming Empty Re: Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:46 am

Yeah, I've been wondering much the same tonight and looking around the Net to see if any of those that say they communicate and work with ETs told of it before it happened too.  From what I managed to read up on there, they are talking about this time as being that of ascension more than anything else, all the extra gamma light coming from the central sun causing lots of symptoms.  No mention of a virus specifically though.  

Trouble is I'm having trouble remembering the names of all these characters.  I'll have to do some more work on it tomorrow, maybe look back at old posts here or something. Time for sleep here now I think. (3:45am Wink )

But yeah, you'd think that someone who has knowledge from 'beyond' in whichever way would have called it.  I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming Empty Re: Did any predictions spot Covid-19 coming

Post  mudra Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Yes indeed Swanny.
    Look for Global trend 2025 A transformed World

pg 75

You'll find it in pdf format. I can't add it here.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:42 pm

Interesting.  Wink

Below is a short section of a 'transmission' that apparently came through on 22nd March 2020 from the 'Pleiadian Light Forces' about the "Planetary DNA activation"

AS THE LIGHT COMES IN, THE NEW 5D, CRYSTALLINE-CELL LIGHT BODY IS FORMED AND DEVELOPED AND THIS CAUSES SOME MAJOR DISRUPTION TO SAY THE LEAST IN THE AURIC FIELD, THE PHYSICAL BODY, THE MIND AND THE EMOTIONS!
    A FREQUENCY CHANGE OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS SO ABRUPT IT CAN JAR YOUR SYSTEM QUITE A BIT!
    THIS HIGH-FREQUENCY PHOTON LIGHT HAS HAD AN INTENSE IMPACT ON THE STARSEEDS OF PLANET EARTH AND RIGHT NOW STRONG ASCENSION SYMPTOMS ARE BEING REPORTED BY ALL AROUND THE GLOBE!

HERE ARE SOME CURRENT REPORTED STARSEED ASCENSION SYMPTOMS THE EARTH ALLIANCE HAS RECORDED:

* FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS
    * WAVES OF NAUSEA
    * THIRD EYE PRESSURE
    * HEADACHE
    * BODY ACHES
    * DIZZINESS
    * HARD TO BALANCE
    * FEELING SUPER TIRED
    * SLEEP DIFFICULTY
    * EXTREME EMOTIONS/SADNESS
    * DULL HEADACHE
    * ACCELERATED DEHYDRATION
    * BACK/KIDNEY PAINS
    * THIRD EYE PRESSURE/SINUS ACHES
    * FEELING SPACED OUT AND DISORIENTED
    * MISSING TIME
    * VIVID DREAMS

THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR SERIOUS CONCERN OVER THESE ASCENSION SYMPTOMS, AS LONG AS YOU:

*HYDRATE
    *PRACTICE GENTLE SELF CARE
    *AVOID STRESS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
    *BE GROUNDED IN NATURE
    *GET SOME REST/SLEEP
    *AND JUST TAKE IT SLOW AND EASY UNTIL THESE LIGHT CODES INTEGRATE INTO THE BODY.
    * USE CRYSTALS TO MANAGE THE ENERGY, PREFERABLY MONATOMIC 5D CRYSTALS!

If you wish to read the whole thing -- http://intothelight.news/files/2020-03-24-pleiadian-light-forces-transmission.php#unique-entry-id-1512

Here are some excerpts of a transmission that came through on 28th of October last year.  

BEGIN TRANSMISSION...

GREAT ONES,
    IN 4 EARTH MONTHS, A VERY SIGNIFICANT AND RARE CELESTIAL ALIGNMENT BEGINS WHERE PLUTO AND JUPITER BECOME CONJUNCT WITH EACH OTHER!
    THE POWERFUL EFFECTS OF THIS COSMIC ALIGNMENT WILL BE EXPERIENCED BY THE STARSEEDS OF EARTH FROM FEBRUARY 20 UNTIL DECEMBER 17TH, 2020!
    THE FULL ENERGETIC IMPACT OF THIS ALIGNMENT WILL HIT THE EARTH AT 11:11AMUTC ON 11/11/2020! --------

THE FOLLOWING PRE-HISTORICAL EVENTS IN EARTH’S ANCIENT TIMELINE OCCURRED WHEN THE PLUTO/JUPITER STARGATE WAS OPEN :

TIAMAT DESTRUCTION
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE ICE AGE
    PREHISTORIC SPECIES EXTINCTION
    THE COMING OF THE ANNUNAKI
    THE GREAT DELUGE
    THE FIRST CREATED, MODERN HUMAN
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LEMURIAN AND THE ATLANTEAN CIVILIZATIONS
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE BUILDER RACES
    THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE MAYAN CULTURE
    THE PLEIADIAN DEPARTURE FROM EARTH

IN MORE MODERN TIMES, FOR THE LAST TWO CENTURIES, ASTROLOGISTS HAVE TRACKED AND KEPT WRITTEN RECORDS ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC HEAVENLY ALIGNMENT!
    JUST AS IN ANCIENT TIMES, EVERY TIME THIS GALACTIC PORTAL HAS OPENED, THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EPOCHS, ERAS, EVENTS AND SHIFTS HAVE OCCURRED ON PLANET EARTH!
    BEGINNING IN THE SPRING OF 2020, THIS ALIGNMENT WILL BRING THE ENERGY OF ASCENSION, LIBERATION AND NEW BEGINNINGS FOR THE CITIZENS OF EARTH, BUT AS WITH ANY MAJOR SHIFT OR CHANGE, THERE WILL BE A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF PLANETARY CHAOS AS THE OLD COLLECTIVE 3D MATRIX FULLY GIVES WAY TO THE NEW 5D MATRIX OF LIGHT!
    THIS SPECIAL PLANETARY ALIGNMENT, IS THE HEAVENLY SIGN THAT THE NEW GOLDEN ERA OF LIGHT HAS FINALLY COME TO PLANET EARTH! ----------

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE AND THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AND SPEND SOME TIME ALONE. YOU ARE CHANGING AND HEALING SO YOU NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE FOR A TIME!
    DO YOUR INNER TRAUMA HEALING TO CLEAR TRAPPED NEGATIVE AND TOXIC EMOTIONAL ENERGY FROM THE BODY!-------

Again, the link for more: http://intothelight.news/files/2019-11-01-pleiadian-light-forces-transmission.php

And this is an excerpt from Soren of the Pleiadian Delta Forces: Removing the Cabal and More

Me: Okay, we’re on! So, my next question, Soren, is how are you helping the Alliance right now with arrests?

Soren: Yes, a good question. In fact they are running their own operations without our physical presence. We are, however, guarding the troops, because as you are aware there are also negative extraterrestrial factions on the side of the cabal, and so you cannot pitt an earthling against an army of earthlings and extraterrestrials. It must be ET/earthling against ET/earthling. We guard your troops, we protect your leaders, we energize the spots that they are raiding in favour of the Light. In other words, we change the polarity back to positive and of course this doesn’t work well for the negative factions. Some in fact, surrender without much of a fight with just this influx of energy. When there are reptilians, draconians etc. on the scene, we will become present to overtake them.
    Yes, as you’re seeing, we are doing our best to let your troops and leaders take care of the earthly elements and the extraterrestrial elements are our domain. We also have the GFL working in this as well.

Me: Because that’s a large part of why they are working here – to arrest the dark ones because that is a galactic issue.

Soren: Yes.

Me: Have they gone to the Vatican yet?

Soren: We’re in the Vatican now.

Me: Oh I’d love to be a fly on that wall!

Soren: We are concerned about the documentation and are creating a force field to protect it. These documents are public domain, not the domain of the dark ones. They have stolen, again, that which isn’t theirs in the first place.

Me: What about the pope getting the Corona Virus?

Soren: You’ll see many who are supposedly getting the Virus. This is code for they are being arrested for crimes against humanity.

In full:  http://intothelight.news/files/2020-03-21-soren.php#unique-entry-id-1508

Interesting timing with all of these messages, eh?   Wink  There are a lot more articles at that address, going back years. I had a quick look to see if anything leaped out at me from last year that might talk of the virus coming but saw nothing with this quick peek and really couldn't be bothered going deeper. Rolling Eyes

But then I guess you never know. Maybe there was something to these 'transmissions' from the GLF, etc about all they've supposedly being doing for us in past years after all. I'm just hoping something will finally happen, as promised by so many sources, and we'll finally KNOW!!!!

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:06 am

mudra wrote:Yes indeed Swanny.

pg 75

Oh, I thought it was something from a clever psychic but it's a US Government 'think tank' product published in November 2008.  Hmmm.  Interesting from that pov alone though Mudra.  Thanks.

Here's a link for those interested: https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/94769/2008_11_Global_Trends_2025.pdf
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:29 am

OK, here's one from a psychic -- Sylvia Brown, now deceased.

2008 - Psychic Predicts Virus and Year it Takes Places
    Way back in 2008, Sylvia Brown (psychic) predicted that a pneumonia-like illness would hit the world. Here's what Brown wrote:

"In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it has arrived, attack again 10 years later, and then disappear completely."

Sylvia Brown passed away in 2013, but her book called End of Days can still be found with many predictions and prophecies.

Bill Gates and 'preppers' are also mentioned in this article as 'those who knew'.   Razz

https://www.bay939.com.au/news/entertainment/115723-people-who-knew-coronavirus-was-coming

Here's another link. It even mentions The Simpsons haha.
    https://www.deccanherald.com/national/coronavirus-did-you-know-about-these-predictions-814593.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:59 am

Sanicle wrote:
    mudra wrote:Yes indeed Swanny.

pg 75

Oh, I thought it was something from a clever psychic but it's a US Government 'think tank' product published in November 2008.  Hmmm.  Interesting from that pov alone though Mudra.  Thanks.

Here's a link for those interested: https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/94769/2008_11_Global_Trends_2025.pdf

Indeed Sanicle.
    Great you found the link.
    Thank you for posting it Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:21 am

Interesting.  Wink

Below is a short section of a 'transmission' that apparently came through on 22nd March 2020 from the 'Pleiadian Light Forces' about the "Planetary DNA activation"

AS THE LIGHT COMES IN, THE NEW 5D, CRYSTALLINE-CELL LIGHT BODY IS FORMED AND DEVELOPED AND THIS CAUSES SOME MAJOR DISRUPTION TO SAY THE LEAST IN THE AURIC FIELD, THE PHYSICAL BODY, THE MIND AND THE EMOTIONS!
    A FREQUENCY CHANGE OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS SO ABRUPT IT CAN JAR YOUR SYSTEM QUITE A BIT!
    THIS HIGH-FREQUENCY PHOTON LIGHT HAS HAD AN INTENSE IMPACT ON THE STARSEEDS OF PLANET EARTH AND RIGHT NOW STRONG ASCENSION SYMPTOMS ARE BEING REPORTED BY ALL AROUND THE GLOBE!

HERE ARE SOME CURRENT REPORTED STARSEED ASCENSION SYMPTOMS THE EARTH ALLIANCE HAS RECORDED:

* FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS
    * WAVES OF NAUSEA
    * THIRD EYE PRESSURE
    * HEADACHE
    * BODY ACHES
    * DIZZINESS
    * HARD TO BALANCE
    * FEELING SUPER TIRED
    * SLEEP DIFFICULTY
    * EXTREME EMOTIONS/SADNESS
    * DULL HEADACHE
    * ACCELERATED DEHYDRATION
    * BACK/KIDNEY PAINS
    * THIRD EYE PRESSURE/SINUS ACHES
    * FEELING SPACED OUT AND DISORIENTED
    * MISSING TIME
    * VIVID DREAMS

THERE IS NO CAUSE FOR SERIOUS CONCERN OVER THESE ASCENSION SYMPTOMS, AS LONG AS YOU:

*HYDRATE
    *PRACTICE GENTLE SELF CARE
    *AVOID STRESS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
    *BE GROUNDED IN NATURE
    *GET SOME REST/SLEEP

Allow me to intervene here  Sanicle  but I imagine what they really meant to say there is 5G rather 5D  imho. Would make much more sense to me.
    I remember reading same sort of text, when I was new to PA and kind of was making a tour of things being discussed there. And that was around 2008 when the whole ascension propaganda was going viral accross New Agers.
    Interesting they bring it back just now. These are clever people..

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:02 am

mudra wrote:Allow me to intervene here Sanicle but I imagine what they really meant to say there is 5G rather 5D imho.

Very, very clever Mudra. Thubs Up And so sinister if it can be/is read like that. Neutral
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:13 am

mudra wrote:[i] Interesting.  Wink

Allow me to intervene here  Sanicle  but I imagine what they really meant to say there is 5G rather 5D  imho. Would make much more sense to me.
    I remember reading same sort of text, when I was new to PA and kind of was making a tour of things being discussed there. And that was around 2008 when the whole ascension propaganda was going viral accross New Agers.

Love from me
    mudra

That does make a lot of sense, loads of people walking around feeling unwell but happily thinking they are ascending
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:32 am

Swanny wrote:
    mudra wrote:[i] Interesting.  Wink

Love from me
    mudra

That does make a lot of sense, loads of people walking around feeling unwell but happily thinking they are ascending

The entire New Age ascension propaganda is just a way to prepare people to a  civilization reset as happened before on Earth with memory being completely erased and a entire new scenary to come back to imho. Nothing to do with freedom of soul and spirit.
    Probably happens each time we are getting too clever and closer to crack the whole game.
    Imho.

Crack the game Cheerful

Last edited by mudra on Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:38 am

Yep, sadly I think you might be right. In that second quote I made about from the GLF, that list of other events that happened at times like this are pretty dire.

TIAMAT DESTRUCTION
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE ICE AGE
    PREHISTORIC SPECIES EXTINCTION
    THE COMING OF THE ANNUNAKI
    THE GREAT DELUGE
    THE FIRST CREATED, MODERN HUMAN
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE LEMURIAN AND THE ATLANTEAN CIVILIZATIONS
    THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE BUILDER RACES
    THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE MAYAN CULTURE

Maybe it is the end of this civilization as well. Oh well, that's another way to 'transcend' I guess if we just choose not to come back here! Cheerful
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:01 am

Sanicle wrote:

Maybe it is the end of this civilization as well.  Oh well, that's another way to 'transcend' I guess if we just choose not to come back here!   Cheerful

Probably not so easy or I would not be here in the first place Sanicle.
    Or maybe I was told that would be a hard one to crack and so I am here  lol!

Crack the game  study  Cheerful  Enlightened  

Love for you
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Posted Jun 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7lKRwsTCkQ

A new era. She got that right
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Thanks for the pointer to this 'talking head' Swanny.  I looooooooooove her.  She's so cute and funny but I love what she's saying too.   Razz  cyclops  alien  I love you

This was posted October 7th 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKamDRQ3bEE

How could anyone not enjoy this positive energy, for whatever reason?  To laugh at, with or because of.  Preferably the latter two.  Wink  cheers
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:15 pm

More Bracha Goldsmith and the Pleiadian (?) Posted December 30th 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiWkoPmvl_M

I don't care who/where her messages are coming from. It's all just so positive. cheers sunny
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:12 am

She looks a bit mental Crazy Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:14 am

Swanny wrote:Posted Jun 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7lKRwsTCkQ

A new era. She got that right

"Current life styles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels , appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable " Maurice Strong - Secretary general of the UN Earth Summit 1992

Is she speaking of the Agenda 21 revolution maybe ?
    Seems 2020 offers great opportunity to roll it out.
    With the blessing of these special planetary alignments
    she is referring to looks like the timing is perfect.

" Effective execution of AGENDA 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society,unlike anything the world has ever experienced — a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources.This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision making at every level"

From the book: Agenda 21: The Earth Summit Strategy to Save Our Planet
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:36 am

Swanny wrote:She looks a bit mental Crazy Happy

Yeah. When she (?) laughs it cracks me up. Razz And yet she seems to be an intelligent and quite sane lady when she's just being herself. She interprets the aspects really well and it wouldn't surprise me if her 'friends' help her with that the same as they say they do with her painting.

True or not, I don't know. But it's an interesting phenomenon 'channeling' isn't it? And no harm if it comes out so positive imo. I think she's great. Thubs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:44 am

Pandemic (board game)
    Publication date 2008; 12 years ago
    Genre(s)

Board game
    Role-playing game
    Cooperative gameplay

Players

2–4
    (5 with On the Brink expansion)
    (1–6 with the In the Lab expansion)

Setup time 10 min
    Playing time 45 min
    Random chance Moderate
    Skill(s) required

tactics
    cooperation
    logic
    logistics

Pandemic is a cooperative board game designed by Matt Leacock and first published by Z-Man Games in the United States in 2008.[1] Pandemic is based on the premise that four diseases have broken out in the world, each threatening to wipe out a region. The game accommodates two to four players, each playing one of seven possible specialists: dispatcher, medic, scientist, researcher, operations expert, Contingency Planner, or quarantine specialist. Through the combined effort of all the players, the goal is to discover all four cures before any of several game-losing conditions are reached.

Three expansions, Pandemic: On the Brink, Pandemic: In the Lab, and Pandemic: State of Emergency, co-designed by Matt Leacock and Tom Lehmann, each add several new roles and special events, as well as rule adjustments to allow a fifth player or to play in teams. In addition, several rule expansions are included, referred to as "challenge kits".[2]

Pandemic is considered one of the most successful cooperative games that has reached mainstream market sales, condensing the type of deep strategy offered by earlier cooperative games, like Arkham Horror, into a game that can be played in a limited time by a wider range of players.[3]

Aside from expansions several spinoffs have been released. Most notably Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 which adds an ongoing storyline and permanent changes to the game, has been for some time rated highly by the website Board Game Geek on its board game rankings.[4][5]

Leacock began designing the game in 2004, after realizing that competitive games were damaging his relationship with his wife; he based it on the 2002–2004 SARS outbreak.[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemic_(board_game)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:07 am