tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
Carol
tacodog
burgundia
mudra
MargueriteBee
monique
sunflower
newel
12 posters

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? )

newel
    newel

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Empty DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? )

Post  newel Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Last edited by metaw3 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sunflower
    sunflower

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Empty Re: DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? )

Post  sunflower Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Didn't take long for this item to get spread around the 'net. Waiting for follow up news.
    newel
    newel

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Empty Re: DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? )

Post  newel Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:40 pm

monique
    monique

Post  monique Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Metaw3,

What great news to read that some military retirees who demand the end of secrets.

Secrets are seeds of domination and ignorance.

Best regards,

Monique.

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:49 pm

cheers Looks like this is going viral! Lmao
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 am

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8diJLo3mM_M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8diJLo3mM_M&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:01 pm

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:24 pm

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/Shocking-revelation-Former-Air-Force-per/landing.html?blockID=319245&feedID=4213

More Disclosure! Part of a CNN Live Stream News Press
    I'm waiting for the actual CNN Live Press News to hit a Youtube
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 pm

newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Thanks.

I updated the thread's title.

People are still allowed to deny it. For me disclosure will happen when it's impossible to deny it. Nevertheless, it's encouraging to see it hit the MSM.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

I always love it when this type of stuff happens. cheers

have these youtube vids been downloaded onto someone hard drive so that we can maintain a copy of them? We all know how stuff tends to disappear.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Empty Other pieces of the puzzle

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 am

Considering this other piece of news " Giant spaceships heading towards Earth "

http://www.bombshock.com/aliens-and-ufos/giant-spaceships-heading-towards-earth.html

I don't know how credible that article is , but then consider this other article from News.com.au ( Murdoch news ) :
    "UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens "

SNIP
    "THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth’s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.

Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.

She is scheduled to tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any “first contact”.

During a talk Othman gave recently to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

"When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

END of SNIP
    the rest at :

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/un-to-appoint-earth-contact-for-aliens/story-e6frfku0-1225929498742

A few things to consider .
    Somebody else has already pointed out that all this new activity on the UFO front
    might mean two things :
    1) preparation of the population for a false flag . Because nothing happens without a motive in this matrix .
    2) the PTB has been forced by " force major " such as a sudden alien mass
    appearance .

As for the Catholic Church thinking of spreading their poison through the Universe , i find it ludicrous ……
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:00 am

Former Air Force personnel disclose UFO, alien-related threats
    Sep 27, 2010

http://www.necn.com/09/27/10/bSci-Tech-bShocking-testimony-Former-Air/landing.html?blockID=319245&feedID=4213

<embed src=http://www.necn.com/common/CSN/necn/NECNembedplayer.swf flashvars=&player.releaseURL=http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=Dm3shZZ5JGAF8lnhwPEMKOpEUs_17MdK&&MBR=true&&zone=home width=640 height=360 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowFullScreen=true bgcolor=#ffffff/>

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:08 am

Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen
    By DANIEL BATES
    27th September 2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315339/Aliens-hit-nukes-They-landed-Suffolk-base-claim-airmen.html#ixzz10pS51t3L

It may sound like a Spielberg movie plot, but if senior U.S. airmen are to be believed, this scenario is not science fiction.
    They claim that since 1948, aliens have been hovering over UK and U.S. nuclear missile sites and deactivating the weapons– once even landing in a British base.
    Furthermore, they warn, our governments are hushing the activity up.
    Captain Robert Salas, who, along with six others is to break his silence on the subject, said: ‘We’re talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that.

‘They’re often known as UFOs, you could call them that.

Disruption: The group of veterans will claim on Monday that several nuclear missiles malfunctioned as UFOs hovered overhead
    ‘The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it,’ he said.
    The former officer said he witnessed such an event first-hand on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.
    ‘I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.
    ‘The missiles shut down – ten Minuteman [nuclear] missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There’s a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they’re not from planet Earth.’
    Colonel Charles Halt claims to have seen a UFO at RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, one of the few bases in the UK to hold nuclear weapons.
    The sighting is said to have taken place 30 years ago. First he saw the object firing beams of light into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area, he said.

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Article-1315339-0B5BF7BD000005DC-153_472x334

DISCLOSURE on MSM !!! ( UFO's eyeing our nuclear weapons? ) Article-1315339-0B5BF676000005DC-628_470x288

Controversial: At the event in Washington on Monday the men will release declassified U.S. government documents which they say back up their claims
    ‘I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted – both then and now – to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation.’
    The six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man, are to present declassified information which they claim backs up their findings. They have witness testimony from 120 former or retired military personnel which points to alien intervention at nuclear sites in the U.S. as recently as 2003.
    They will urge the authorities to confirm that alien beings have long been visiting Earth.
    A press conference today in Washington will also highlight testimony from retired U.S. Air Force Captain Bruce Fenstermacher, whose security team saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above FE Warren nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976.
    Researcher Robert Hastings, who has written on the subject, explained that so far the aliens appeared interested in ‘mere surveillance’ but warned they seemed to have gone further in some instances.
    ‘At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes,’ he added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1315339/Aliens-hit-nukes-They-landed-Suffolk-base-claim-airmen.html#ixzz10pTAMQY6

Watch a video of the 2001 press conference below:

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 am

They are preparing us for "alien threat"...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 am

Oops...wrong thread..sorry

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    mountainman
    mountainman

Post  mountainman Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 am

I hate to rain on anyone's parade here, but maybe it's time to look at this "whistle-blower" Robert Salas and his possible motives.

Snip;

"Col.(Ret.) Walter Figel doesn't confirm anything that Robert Hastings or Robert Salas claim, and certainly doesn't indicate that anything very strange occurred at Echo Flight.

It never has. Everything that Hastings posits as "evidence" to support this non-event is no more than his own insistence -- even to Figel -- that the UFO supposedly reported was actually a real object, and not just an example of witless banter.

In fact, everything that Figel asserts is simply more evidence that NOTHING was actually seen by anybody. Let's just look at this event in some detail, shall we?

This is something that Salas and Hastings have both repeatedly refused to even contemplate, preferring instead to attack the problems that I've noted in their fictional tales with little more than personal attacks directed at me, not my argument, which I've put down in some detail in my narrative.

The scenario that I outline here has been confirmed by both my father and Col. Figel, which makes it a bit difficult for anybody to argue with, but I've found that those individuals who have invested the most time into the sad attempts to refute what has already been well-established don't care very much about facts or accuracy -- they just want to sell more books and videos, and continue to get paid whatever fee they've established at MUFON Conferences and the like."

Read the full thread here; (14 pages)
    http://www.realityuncovered.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1688&start=0

Before biting the apple., make sure it is an apple! So I would suggest reading the whole thread and then come to your own conclusion.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am

Carol Rosin, The Disclosure Project May 9th 2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 am

mudra wrote:Carol Rosin, The Disclosure Project May 9th 2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra

Thanks Mudra , that video is a beauty . There is also another one around in which Dr. Rosin talks about members of Think Tank discussing the future IRAQ war to happen 15 or 17 years later .... against Saddam . How did they know that Saddam would still be in power ? Probable use of the Looking glass technology ? All of those leaders and judges that know 20 years in advance of their career path . The USA and Australia ( Bush ,Obama , Howard , and the Chief of the High Court of Australia ) just to mention a few that come to mind .

Here is a link to a video conference courtesy of Project Camelot website ( from Kerry' blog ) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm

I continue to toy with the theory that a very real Queen of Heaven has secretly and deceptively ruled Planet Earth for thousands of years - and could directly control all nuclear weapons and ufo's worldwide - and that activation or deactivation of nuclear missiles might be initiated by an underground base in Tibet - and that UFO activity in the vicinity of missile silos might be a red-herring - to make it appear that Mork from Ork was trying to send us earthlings a message. I think the Vatican and Washington D.C. know exactly what's going on - but that they may be powerless to do a damn thing about it. They may just be along for the ride. We might all be along for a very wild ride. Fasten your seatbelts. I often wish I had gotten better acquainted with Dr. Carol Rosin. I often wish Kali would go out on a date with me - but she'd probably bite my head off. Tangentially - take a look at the faces of Charles Darwin, Helena Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, and Albert Einstein (consider the picture of Einstein sticking out his tongue. Was he trying to tell us something?). Did they all have face to face encounters with Kali? "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." (frome the HINDU scripture - the Bhagavad Gita) Trinity Site = Trinity Goddess Site? Is the Secret Doctrine really that Isis Unveiled Reveals Kali the Queen of Heaven and Queen of Us All? "What is one to do, when in order to rule men, it is necessary to deceive them?" Alex Collier stated in 2009 that disclosure might likely come from China or India (regarding Tibet and Kali?). Damn! I forgot to take my medicine again...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Nuclear Missiles Go Offline after Computer Error
    26-10-2010

A series of computer errors at an Air Force base in Wyoming Saturday took 50 nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles - one-ninth of the U.S. missile stockpile - offline for about an hour, CBS News chief political consultant Marc Ambinder reports.

Engineers believe that the outage at F.E. Warren Air Force Base was caused by a hardware failure in a launch control computer rather than a power failure as had been previously reported, according to a defense official with knowledge of the situation.

Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was immediately briefed about the incident Saturday. He in turn told Defense Secretary Robert Gates. President Obama was briefed Tuesday morning.

According to an administration official, at no time did the president's ability to launch missiles decrease should that have been necessary.

A military official said that the failure triggered an emergency protocol and sentries were dispatched to verify in person that all of the missiles were safe and properly protected.

The military does not believe the incident was sabotage.

The defense official, who was authorized to discuss the work of those looking into the incident, provided more details about the sequence of events that temporarily separated missileers from their missiles.

According to the official, a launch control center computer responsible for a package of five missiles began to 'ping' out of sequence, resulting in a surge of 'noise' through the system. The computers interrogate each missile in sequence, so if they begin to send signals out when they're not supposed to, receivers on the missiles themselves will notice this and send out error codes.

Because the computers ping out of sequence on occasion, missileers tried quick fixes. But as more and more missiles began to display error settings, they decided to take offline all five computers that the malfunctioning center was connected to. That left 50 missiles in the dark. The missileers then restarted one of the computers, which began to normally interrogate the missile transceiver. Three other computers were successfully restarted. The suspect computer remains offline.

Commanders at the Air Force base sent warning notices to colleagues at the country's two other nuclear missile command centers as well as to the National Military Command Center in Washington. At that point, they did not know what was causing the failure and they did not know whether other missile systems were experiencing similar symptoms.

According to the official, engineers discovered that similar hardware failures had triggered a similar cascading failure 12 years ago at Minot Air Force Base in Nebraska and Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana. That piece of hardware is the prime suspect.

The defense official said that there had not been a power failure. The official acknowledged that that explanation had made its way through public affairs channels. Engineers working on the system presented a draft of their initial findings late this afternoon, the official said.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20020817-503544.html

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:43 am