tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told)

Seashore
    Seashore

Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told) Empty Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told)

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:17 pm

The following is an interview which provides a hearing of the point of view about Hitler from the eyes of a person whose father fought on the side of Germany during World War II.

In my opinion, alternative history is crucial for anyone who wants to seek truth.

Alchemy Radio
    Published on Feb 22, 2017

Dennis Wise is a filmmaker who has produced the six hour documentary, 'Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told', which examines World War II and the life of Adolf Hitler from a perspective rarely given any credence or attention by historians or the mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-SJND5-Os
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told) Empty Re: Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told)

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:20 am

I'm attempting to focus on Context and Neutrality in the Information-War. I suspect that EVERYTHING will be revealed by the end of this century (if not sooner) and it won't be nice at all. I'm also attempting to think about the City-States, the United-Nations, the Moon, Venus, and Mars (for starters) in the context of Stargate SG-1, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, and Star Wars (for starters). I think I could be exposed to the most damning information concerning All of the Above, and still be polite and cordial in the presence of some of the most-hated Powers That Be. I think I might've already done so (in a round-about way). I still think I'm on my way to the nuthouse (in a nice-way, if that's possible).

Seashore
    Seashore

Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told) Empty Re: Adolf Hitler (The Greatest Story Never Told)

Post  Seashore Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:51 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I still think I'm on my way to the nuthouse (in a nice-way, if that's possible).
    You make me think of the work of Paul Levy, who had a profound spiritual awakening through meditation (I guess it was kundalini activation) which was interpreted by those around him, including his parents, as mental illness, which put him in the hands of psychiatrists and psychiatric wards.  

He has written about the fact that he figured out that his father was a psychopath; thus, his behavior was appropriate for the circumstances he was living under and psychiatry's remedies were inappropriate.

I'm not sure about what you mean about yourself saying "in a nice-way," but I remember you commenting that Dr. Day thought you were crazy, and I presume you have to wonder whether she was right.

Maybe you just live in a crazy world.

Paul Levy is involved in an initiative called Awaken in the Dream.

The book that talks about Paul's father is Awakened by Darkness:  When Evil Becomes Your Father.

This video is about a different book:

Paul Levy
    Published on Jul 18, 2018

Book release for "The Quantum Revelation: A Radical Synthesis of Science and Spirituality," June 28, 2018 at Powell's City of Books, Portland, OR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qfvkslJbDMQ

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm