tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

mudra
    mudra

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 Empty Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

Post  mudra Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 Bilderberg-2018-777x437

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrVma9kbCnM

Aaron Dykes has been covering the Bilderberg meetings for the last 12 years and has researched the many decades of its existence. Never before has there been a convergence quite like this one taking place in Turin, Italy right now.

As Aaron and Melissa discuss, there appear to be 3 distinct areas of discussion this year, but it’s also the other events and meetings taking place at the same time as Bilderberg that might herald something very big in the works.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/06/something-unprecedented-is-happening-at-bilderberg-2018.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 Empty Re: Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

Post  mudra Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Bilderberg Group 2018 - Elites Plot Global Domination - Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d63COIzp4jI

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 Empty Re: Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:03 am

As I made this post, I heard a strange noise in my closet, and a minute later, some of the contents slid out onto the floor. Closets Are Creepy. A minute later I heard what sounded like a 'hissing noise' a couple of feet away from me. Then, a few hours later, I opened my bottle of vitamins, and it was empty (even though I thought I had a couple of dozen left). A couple of weeks ago, a complete stranger asked me if the vitamins were helping?! He said he was "checking-up on me." Several months ago, while I was sitting in my car, making a post on this site, something pushed and scratched the back of my seat. This is in addition to the usual streaming white-lights which pass between me and my computer-screen. My heart-rate doesn't even rise when this madness happens!!

The ownership and chain of command issues in this solar system appear to be obfuscated. I eschew obfuscation. Consider 'Christ' and 'Antichrist' relative to 'God the Father' and 'Our Father Who Art in Heaven'. An individual of interest said there were similarities between God and Satan. What the Hell is Going On Here?? How does this relate to the Bilderberg Group, Secret Government, God of This World, and Queen of Heaven?? We probably don't want to know, and they probably don't want us to know. All I know is that my attempted idealism keeps getting ground into the ground. It seems as if one must lie to make Judaism and Christianity work. Telling the truth about History and the Bible seems to raise red-flags and get one placed on multiple-lists. I asked an innocent question in an Episcopal Study-Group, and was told rather sternly "That's Just the Way It Is." Duly-Noted and Good to Know.

Something Unprecedented Is Happening at Bilderberg 2018 X-vengeance-is-mine-saith

2 Samuel 24:1-17 Again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.” So the king said to Joab and the army commanders with him, “Go throughout the tribes of Israel from Dan to Beersheba and enroll the fighting men, so that I may know how many there are.” But Joab replied to the king, “May the LORD your God multiply the troops a hundred times over, and may the eyes of my lord the king see it. But why does my lord the king want to do such a thing?” The king’s word, however, overruled Joab and the army commanders; so they left the presence of the king to enroll the fighting men of Israel. After crossing the Jordan, they camped near Aroer, south of the town in the gorge, and then went through Gad and on to Jazer. They went to Gilead and the region of Tahtim Hodshi, and on to Dan Jaan and around toward Sidon. Then they went toward the fortress of Tyre and all the towns of the Hivites and Canaanites. Finally, they went on to Beersheba in the Negev of Judah. After they had gone through the entire land, they came back to Jerusalem at the end of nine months and twenty days. Joab reported the number of the fighting men to the king: In Israel there were eight hundred thousand able-bodied men who could handle a sword, and in Judah five hundred thousand. David was conscience-stricken after he had counted the fighting men, and he said to the LORD, “I have sinned greatly in what I have done. Now, LORD, I beg you, take away the guilt of your servant. I have done a very foolish thing.” Before David got up the next morning, the word of the LORD had come to Gad the prophet, David’s seer: “Go and tell David, ‘This is what the LORD says: I am giving you three options. Choose one of them for me to carry out against you.’ ” So Gad went to David and said to him, “Shall there come on you three years of famine in your land? Or three months of fleeing from your enemies while they pursue you? Or three days of plague in your land? Now then, think it over and decide how I should answer the one who sent me.” David said to Gad, “I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is great; but do not let me fall into human hands.” So the LORD sent a plague on Israel from that morning until the end of the time designated, and seventy thousand of the people from Dan to Beersheba died. When the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the LORD relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was afflicting the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the LORD was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. When David saw the angel who was striking down the people, he said to the LORD, “I have sinned; I, the shepherd, have done wrong. These are but sheep. What have they done? Let your hand fall on me and my family.”

1 Chronicles 21:1-17 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel. So David said to Joab and the commanders of the troops, “Go and count the Israelites from Beersheba to Dan. Then report back to me so that I may know how many there are.” But Joab replied, “May the LORD multiply his troops a hundred times over. My lord the king, are they not all my lord’s subjects? Why does my lord want to do this? Why should he bring guilt on Israel?” The king’s word, however, overruled Joab; so Joab left and went throughout Israel and then came back to Jerusalem. Joab reported the number of the fighting men to David: In all Israel there were one million one hundred thousand men who could handle a sword, including four hundred and seventy thousand in Judah. But Joab did not include Levi and Benjamin in the numbering, because the king’s command was repulsive to him. This command was also evil in the sight of God; so he punished Israel. Then David said to God, “I have sinned greatly by doing this. Now, I beg you, take away the guilt of your servant. I have done a very foolish thing.” The LORD said to Gad, David’s seer, “Go and tell David, ‘This is what the LORD says: I am giving you three options. Choose one of them for me to carry out against you.’ ” So Gad went to David and said to him, “This is what the LORD says: ‘Take your choice: three years of famine, three months of being swept away before your enemies, with their swords overtaking you, or three days of the sword of the LORD—days of plague in the land, with the angel of the LORD ravaging every part of Israel.’ Now then, decide how I should answer the one who sent me.” David said to Gad, “I am in deep distress. Let me fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is very great; but do not let me fall into human hands.” So the LORD sent a plague on Israel, and seventy thousand men of Israel fell dead. And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But as the angel was doing so, the LORD saw it and relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was destroying the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the LORD was then standing at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. David looked up and saw the angel of the LORD standing between heaven and earth, with a drawn sword in his hand extended over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell facedown. David said to God, “Was it not I who ordered the fighting men to be counted? I, the shepherd, have sinned and done wrong. These are but sheep. What have they done? LORD my God, let your hand fall on me and my family, but do not let this plague remain on your people.”  

Matthew 4:1-11 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’” Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.  

Matthew 28:16-20 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Romans 13:1-7 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:03 pm