tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Right to Know

Seashore
    Seashore

A Right to Know Empty A Right to Know

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:09 am

I have found a new source for information about efforts people are making to uncover the lies and deception brought about by the Deep State.

Her name is Sherry Beall and she has a YouTube channel called "A Right to Know."

I like the way she talks about "we the people"; she is a woman after my own heart in that department.

I think she conducts good interviews.

Here is her interview of the author of the book Pedophilia & Empire:  Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®️
    Published on Mar 30, 2018

We’ll shed some light on a topic that needs to be flooded with light….the current and dire epidemic of the Child Trafficking Global Network - which is one of the "Elephants in the Room" plaguing our society and harming millions and millions of our children annually, but why are many turning a blind-eye?  Find out in a conversation that Sherry has with her heroic guest Joachim Hagopian, author of “Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & the Deep State”, is currently the most detailed documentation of the Child Trafficking Global Network, packed full of info & references….for a mature audience only.  Keep it tuned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7GVMHVlw4
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

A Right to Know Empty Re: A Right to Know

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:10 am

Sorry.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:This might not be the right time or place. . .  I'm frankly burned-out on Whistle-Blowers and Forbidden-Information.. . .

I think that the subject of the interview in the opening post is probably the most important one of all that should be discussed on a forum (but not debate, as if there is any question that pedophilia exists) in order to go through the process of acknowledging the problem so that a solution can be sought through a group effort.

I am a believer in the importance of forums in solving public issues.  Just having people around the world read about public issues is important.  Staying on-topic in replies makes it possible for people to focus on the issue at hand.  It's hard enough facing the issue at hand without distractions pulling us away from what we're struggling with.

Seekers of solutions for the problems of the world often have no place else to get or share information and/or to share creative ideas to try to help.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:18 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Sorry.

Thanks, Ortho; I appreciate that.

I hope some time you will give Sherry Beall's interviews a try; she's dedicated to helping us get informed so that we can all do we can, armed with new knowledge.  Not that we can do a lot, but I think just knowing things is helpful.

P.S.  I've started increasing my font size because I'm finding any more the default font size is just too small!
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Seashore wrote:I have found a new source for information about efforts people are making to uncover the lies and deception brought about by the Deep State.

Her name is Sherry Beall and she has a YouTube channel called "A Right to Know."

I like the way she talks about "we the people"; she is a woman after my own heart in that department.

I think she conducts good interviews.

Today I was browsing her YouTube channel Videos page looking for  past interviews that would interest me.

This interview is with a retired professor and author who talks about the pejorative terms "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy theorists" and the CIA's role in bringing those terms about.

He talks about the fact that we should be suspicious of the official story for the JFK assassination and 9/11, to name only two of many examples:
    :

A RIGHT TO KNOW®️
    Published on Dec 2, 2017

This video is about ARTK#164-CIA's Plot to Debunk 'Conspiracy Theories'.  Sherry Beall interviews Dr. Lance deHaven-Smith, author of "Conspiracy Theory in America".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnlM8LjvE4

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm