tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform

Seashore
    Seashore

A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform Empty A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Carol has already posted a video about the initiative #UNRIG.  It is a Kerry Cassidy interview of Robert David Steele.  Here is the link to that thread:  KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEWS ROBERT STEELE : ON THE DEEP STATE & More – #UNRIG NEW ON YOUTUBE!.

Robert David Steele is retired CIA so some are suspicious of his motives, but after listening to him speak, I am of the opinion that his heart is in the right place, and I'm taking this initiative seriously.

The initiative goes under the name #UNRIG because of Trump's campaign statement that our system in the U.S. is rigged.  I have not been active in politics for some time now, but I understand that Trump supporters are more than disappointed in their candidate at this point in time, and Steele has said he wants to lead a grassroots movement to try to pressure Trump to make good on his campaign promises.  The goal is to make it possible to have honest government, which is what it will take to bring about Constitutional government that will make needed changes, by passing this Fall when Congress returns from vacation, election reform legislation.

Steele's co-founder of #UNRIG is former Congressperson Cynthia McKinney.

The two of them have been raising money to pay for RV's in which they are going to tour the United States with the goal of meeting with ordinary citizens in each Congressional district to encourage them to visit their Congressperson to get him or her to sign a pledge saying they will support the proposed Election Reform Act of 2017.

I made a small donation to #UNRIG so I get email updates, which is encouraging for me.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Here is the link to the fundraising site, which explains what it is about:  #UNRIG: Summer of Peace.

Here is the link to the #UNRIG blog:  Public Intelligence Blog.

A photo from one of the emails I've received:

A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform K3n78710
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform Empty Re: A Summer 2017 Initiative in the U.S. to Attempt Election Reform

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:12 pm

There is a couple who have a YouTube channel where they do weekly interviews regarding this initiative.  Check out their closing for the video; it's cute!

I enjoy listening to Robert David Steele share what's going on.  Here's the latest one:

Published on Aug 4, 2017

July 30, 2017

Robert's weekly #UNRIG update with VL informs us he got the wrap for the RV!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:33 am