tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

RUSSIAN ENGINEERS WANT TO ORBIT REFLECTIVE PYRAMID SATELLITE

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

RUSSIAN ENGINEERS WANT TO ORBIT REFLECTIVE PYRAMID SATELLITE Empty RUSSIAN ENGINEERS WANT TO ORBIT REFLECTIVE PYRAMID SATELLITE

Post  Carol Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:45 pm

"Curiously, Mr. Medvedev, you'll also recall, also stated that Russia could destroy dangerous asteroids busting them up with missiles carrying large hydrogen bombs (ala the Bruce Willis movie Armageddon).  Then, however, he went on to say something in a kind of "oh, hydrogen-bombs-are-so-yesterday" moment, namely, that there were "other means" of busting large rocks in space.

And that of course opened up all sorts of doors for high octane speculation, which I'm sure the remarks were designed to do, and I gladly walked through them then, and do so again now, for I propose to connect Mr. Medvedev's remarks from those years ago, to this strange story today, and concentrate, not on the reflection properties, but the pyramid shape.

Many people do not know that during the 1960s-1970s and even into the 1980s, the Soviet Union conducted a number of very secret projects in what we would loosely and generally call the "paranormal". One of these very top secret projects was the "pyramid power project." Yes, that's right; the Russians had a top secret project, lasting many years, exploring the alleged strange powers of pyramids for good and ill. To this end, they constructed a number of tall, slim fiberglass pyramids all over Russia. Some are still standing outside of Moscow today, and are a kind of tourist-curiosity destination. To my knowledge, this is the only known official state project investigating pyramid power; I know of no similar such project in any other major power, ever.  (Indeed, I first learned of the project before it became more openly known, from a Russian Orthodox priest that was then a friend of mine.)

As I outlined in The Giza Death Star Destroyed, some of these projects were very revealing, and their scope - I am convinced - is not fully known to this day. But one of the significant things that came from this research was the finding, discussed in some papers by the Ukrainian physicist Volodymyr Krasnoholovets, that for some reason the pyramid shape seems to influence the vacuum energy directly. They found - or at least, claimed to have found - that the pyramid geometry was engineering the fabric of the physical medium locally. Strange energy upwellings appeared over the apexes of their pyramids. They discovered, also, that tall "thin" pyramids acted more as antennae for these strange energies, while flatter pyramids acted as collectors of it. Strangely enough, they also found that the height-to-width ratio of the Great Pyramid fulfilled both functions.

So I have to wonder, of course, if this "pyramid satellite project" is a part of those experiments; it certainly seems to suggest that the Soviet Pyramid Project didn't completely end with the collapse of the Soviet Union, and the disclosure of the existence of the project, and that it may be moving into space. If indeed the alleged discoveries of "medium-manipulating" characteristics of the pyramid shape are true, it stands to reason they would want to study those properties in the low-to-zero gravity context of space itself. The reflective coating would also correlate to other pyramid investigations - those of the American engineer Parr, for example - where the position of the sun, incoming solar energy, and so on, played a major role."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:19 pm