tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
8 posters

does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt??

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt?? Empty does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt??

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

The wait is over! And let me pause and just say how proud and satisfied I am with myself lately, so you guys have something satisfactory to start the newest hate campaign with... and by the way did I mention my good friend President Barack Hussein Obama...
    QUOTING FROM A RECENT ARTICLE

in the face of incredible evidence mr wilcock still supports barry soteoro.. way to go to discredit your other great work entirely by aligning yourself with the elites mouth piece.. i think thuis might be the final straw for me lol.. i really cant be arsed with wilcock or any of his stuff any longer.. totALLY DISCREDITED IMO. scratch scratch

i got cuaght up in the disclosure nonsense in 09 like a lot of people , i think between him and camelot they totally lost it when they thought that the lite were gonna spill the beans whatver it is that they are gonna supposedly let out,,,
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt?? Empty Re: does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt??

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:The wait is over! And let me pause and just say how proud and satisfied I am with myself lately, so you guys have something satisfactory to start the newest hate campaign with... and by the way did I mention my good friend President Barack Hussein Obama...
    QUOTING FROM A RECENT ARTICLE

in the face of incredible evidence mr wilcock still supports barry soteoro.. way to go to discredit your other great work entirely by aligning yourself with the elites mouth piece.. i think thuis might be the final straw for me lol.. i really cant be arsed with wilcock or any of his stuff any longer.. totALLY DISCREDITED IMO. scratch scratch

i got cuaght up in the disclosure nonsense in 09 like a lot of people , i think between him and camelot they totally lost it when they thought that the lite were gonna spill the beans whatver it is that they are gonna supposedly let out,,,
    THERE WILL BE DISCLOSURE, WHEN CONTACT IS IMMINENT.

In other words, when ET is at our doorstep, & denial is no longer an option.

TPTB, the Secret Government, the 13 Ruling Famlies, the Illuminaties, they all think they're sort of immortal.

Besides, as if any (extra)terrestrial civilisation is ever gonna trust 'Earthlings' whom betrayed their own species?

When you die you have to face yourself & if you can, you're going to... Heaven.

HEAVEN - HAVE FUN!

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt?? Empty Re: does david wilcock know something the rest of the planet doesnt??

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

PPIM,

For what it's worth, I think Wilcock was being sarcastic.....
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 am

PPIM: Respectfully, perhaps you should wait before you make a final judgment on Pres. Obama. The entire picture has not yet come into focus. I know that there is so much more going on that the public doesn't get to hear about. I do know that the white hats in the Navy are working against some very powerful forces. Those forces want a rebellion against our leader, any leader with a clue of who's really in charge. I am not going to judge against the President until we see what happens with the military, and the divisions that are ever widening. Do we need an ally in the top ranks? Yes. If not him, whom? Whom would you have elected to ferret out the dark ones? There is more to come.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 am

lindabaker wrote:PPIM: Respectfully, perhaps you should wait before you make a final judgment on Pres. Obama. The entire picture has not yet come into focus. I know that there is so much more going on that the public doesn't get to hear about. I do know that the white hats in the Navy are working against some very powerful forces. Those forces want a rebellion against our leader, any leader with a clue of who's really in charge. I am not going to judge against the President until we see what happens with the military, and the divisions that are ever widening. Do we need an ally in the top ranks? Yes. If not him, whom? Whom would you have elected to ferret out the dark ones? There is more to come.
    Is The Military Threatening To Kill Obama? Yes!
    By John Hankey
    21-02-2010

There is a financial oligarchy in this country, that tries, by every means available to it, to control all essential political activity, including the education of the citizens, their thinking, the information available to them, etc. Some politicians genuinely see themselves as public servants, and wish to serve the public good. They can give passionate and inspiring speeches, spoken truly from the heart - but they know good and well that if they want to get elected they must carry out the agenda of the elite.

All politicians, even those trying to make society more fair, must be brought to heel, one way or another. It is not a simple game. And the tools used to control politicians are varied: controlling the information they receive is often effective; some times bribery or a scandal is necessary. It was necessary to shoot John and Robert Kennedy in the head. The bloody deaths of the Kennedy brothers sent a message to every politician, that still echoes today. And I think the evidence shows that Obama received a reminder of this message recently.

This is the first part of a long article I've already posted before at: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/is-the-military-threatening-to-kill-obama-yes-t232.htm
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am

I remember when Obama was running for office and a speech his wife made about assassination threats. She made it clear they were not afraid. Personally I think Obama blew it at multiple levels and he does not have a military record so who knows how that factor feels about him. I think he sold out the American people with the bank bailouts because with all of that money they could have paid off every house mortgage in the nation. All of them. The money still would have gone to the banks and the taxpayers would have gotten something that they had to pay for out of their taxes anyway. If that had been done instead of bailing out the banks, this nation would be in a full financial recovery because then many americans would have next taken out equity loans to pay off the credit cards and bought stuff for their homes and most likely automobiles which would have also helped out the auto industry.

As for the health care bill, I shudder because everyone is required to purchase health insurance whether they want to or not. So who benefits here? The flipping insurance companies who are a major part of the problem as well and want to dictate the type of health care one can get. I've always thought the insurance industry a huge financial rip-off and thought that all of that money should have just gone for free health-care clinics. There are just to many middle men with their hands out for this nation to financially survive beginning with the Federal Reserve wwhich is a PRIVATE Corporation and has nothing to do with being a part of the government where if it were, it could be controlled and regulated by our own government.

And just a side note. Obama will only have one term as the next President will be a woman and actually do a decent job. Just remember, you read it here first.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 am

Carol wrote: And just a side note. Obama will only have one term as the next President will be a woman and actually do a decent job. Just remember, you read it here first.
    Sarah Palin!
    Crybaby
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 am

or Hillary Clinton.. these two may actually be the two nominees. My mother a die heart republican told me this past month that she would vote for Hillary if she ran. Now that is saying something.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 am

Carol wrote:or Hillary Clinton.. these two may actually be the two nominees. My mother a die heart republican told me this past month that she would vote for Hillary if she ran. Now that is saying something.
    Sarah Palin: The Sound and the Fury
    By Michael Joseph Gross
    October 2010

Even as Sarah Palin’s public voice grows louder, she has become increasingly secretive, walling herself off from old friends and associates, and attempting to enforce silence from those around her. Following the former Alaska governor’s road show, the author delves into the surreal new world Palin now inhabits — a place of fear, anger, and illusion, which has swallowed up the engaging, small-town hockey mom and her family — and the sadness she has left in her wake.

PALIN’S PALADINS
    Erratic behavior and a pattern of lying matter little: “Such falsehoods never damage Palin’s credibility with her admirers, because information and ideology are incidental to this relationship.” Backstage in the arena, a little girl in Mary Janes pushes her brother in a baby carriage, stopping a few yards shy of a heavy, 100-foot-long black curtain. The curtain splits the arena in two, shielding the children from an audience of 4,000 people clapping their hands in time to “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” The music accompanies a video “Salute to Military Heroes” that plays above the stage where, in a few moments, the children’s mother will appear. When the girl, Piper Palin, turns around, she sees her parents thronged by admirers, and the crowd rolling toward her and the baby, her brother Trig, born with Down syndrome in 2008. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, bend down and give a moment to the children; a woman, perhaps a nanny, whisks the boy away; and Todd hands Sarah her speech and walks her to the stage. He pokes the air with one finger. She mimes the gesture, whips around, strides on four-inch heels to stage center, and turns it on.

And how. Palin and the crowd might as well be one. She’s glad to be here with the people of Independence, Missouri, “where so many of you proudly cling to your guns and your religion” — the first laughline in a 40-minute stump speech that alludes to many of the perceived insults she and her audience have suffered together, and that transforms their resentments into badges of honor. Palin waves her scribbled-on palm to the crowd, proclaiming that she’s using “the poor man’s teleprompter.” Of the Obama administration, she says, “They talk down to us. Especially here in the heartland. Oh, man. They think that, if we were just smart enough, we’d be able to understand their policies. And I so want to tell ’em, and I do tell ’em, Oh, we’re plenty smart, oh yeah — we know what’s goin’ on. And we don’t like what’s goin’ on. And we’re not gonna let them tell us to sit down and shut up.”

The crowd’s ample applause at these lines swells to something vastly bigger when Palin vows defiantly that “come November, we’re taking our country back!” The phrase plays on the name of this event, “Winning America Back,” which has been billed as a Tea Party rally organized by a grassroots Missouri political-action committee that no one had heard of until a few months ago, when the event was announced. Behind the curtain, Piper plays with other children, oblivious to the speech. She runs in circles, plays hide-and-seek, poses for snapshots, and generally acts as if she were in another world — until she gets the signal to do her job: march to the podium, pick up Palin’s speech, and allow Palin to make a public display of maternal affection.

On cue, Piper parts the curtain. As the child appears, a loud and doting “Awww” melts through the crowd. Sarah Palin’s connection with her audience is complete. People who admire her believe she is just like them, and this conviction seems to satisfy their curiosity about the objective facts of her life. Those whose curiosity has not been satisfied have their work cut out for them. Palin has been a national figure for barely two years — John McCain selected her as his running mate in August 2008. Her on-the-record statements about herself amount to a litany of untruths and half-truths. With few exceptions — mostly Palin antagonists in journalism and politics whose beefs with her have long been out in the open — virtually no one who knows Palin well is willing to talk about her on the record, whether because they are loyal and want to protect her (a small and shrinking number), or because they expect her prominence to grow and intend to keep their options open, or because they fear she will exact revenge, as she has been known to do. It is an astonishing phenomenon. Colleagues and acquaintances by the hundreds went on the record to reveal what they knew, for good or ill, about prospective national candidates as diverse as Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Al Gore, and Barack Obama. When it comes to Palin, people button their lips and slink away.

She manages to be at once a closed book and a constant noisemaker. Her press spokesperson, Pam Pryor, barely speaks to the press, and Palin shrewdly cultivates a real and rhetorical antagonism toward what she calls “the lamestream media.” The Palin machine is supported by organizations that do much of their business under the cover of pseudonyms and shell companies. In accordance with the terms of a reported $1 million annual contract with Fox News, Palin regularly delivers canned commentary on that network. But in the year since she abruptly resigned the governorship of Alaska, in order to market herself full-time — earning an estimated $13 million in the process — she has submitted to authentic, unpaid interviews with only a handful of journalists, none of whom have posed notably challenging questions. She keeps tight control of her pronouncements, speaking only in settings of her own choosing, with audiences of her own selection, and with reporters kept at bay. (Despite many requests, neither Palin nor her current staff would comment for this article.) She injects herself into the news almost every day, but on a strictly one-way basis, through a steady stream of messages on Twitter and Facebook. The press plays along. Palin is the only politician whose tweets are regularly reported as news by TV networks. She is the only one who has been able to significantly change the course of debate on a major national issue (health-care reform) with a single Facebook posting (in which she accused the Obama administration, falsely, of wanting to set up a “death panel”).
    Palin makes speeches before large audiences at least a few times a week, on a grueling schedule that has taken her to as many as four locations in three states in one day. She’s choosy, restricting herself to Tea Party gatherings; fund-raisers for charities and Republican organizations and candidates; and moneymakers for herself, mainly business conventions and “Get Motivated!” seminars. Judging from the bootleg videos that sometimes turn up, her basic speech varies little from venue to venue. She presents herself as the straight-shooting, plainspoken, salt-of-the-earth advocate for “hardworking, patriotic, liberty-loving Americans” and as the anti-Obama, the lone Republican standing up to a federal government gone “out of control.” Last July, the quarterly filing by Palin’s political-action committee, SarahPAC, revealed a formidable war chest and hefty investments in fund-raising and direct mail, the clearest signs yet that she may indeed run for president. Republican leaders privately dismiss her as too unpredictable and too undisciplined to run a serious campaign. But on she flies, carpet-bombing the 24-hour news cycle: now announcing her desire to meet with her “political heroine” Margaret Thatcher (the better to look like Ronald Reagan, presumably, though Palin seemed unaware that Thatcher is suffering from dementia); now yelping in theatrical complaint (“I want my straws! I want ’em bent!”), to shrug off revelations that her speaking contract demands deluxe hotel rooms, first-class air travel, and bottles of water with bendable straws; now responding (in a statement read on the Today show) to reports of her daughter Bristol’s re-engagement to Levi Johnston; and all the while issuing scores of political endorsements and preparing a fall media blitz. A TV show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska, for which Palin is being paid $2 million, will have its premiere on the TLC network in November. A new book, America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith, and Flag, will be published the following week.

This spring and summer I traveled to Alaska and followed Palin’s road show through four midwestern states, speaking with whomever I could induce to talk under whatever conditions of anonymity they imposed — political strategists, longtime Palin friends and political associates, hotel staff, shopkeepers and hairstylists, and high-school friends of the Palin children. There’s a long and detailed version of what they had to say, but there’s also a short and simple one: anywhere you peel back the skin of Sarah Palin’s life, a sad and moldering strangeness lies beneath.

Fist of the North Star
    It was a baking-hot Kansas afternoon, and from the lobby I watched as three slender, solemn young hairstylists and makeup artists approached a front-desk clerk at the Hyatt Regency hotel, in Wichita. The tallest of them said, “We’re here for North Star.” The desk clerk understood. He nodded and directed the three women to the Keeper of the Plains suite, on the 17th floor, where North Star herself awaited. The North Star is mentioned in Alaska’s state song and appears on its state flag. Fairbanks lies in a region called the North Star Borough. Palin is on the way to making North Star a personal brand. If she ever does run for president, it might well serve as her Secret Service code name. Hours after the styling session, three bodyguards and one aide accompany Sarah, Todd, and Piper to a $1,000-a-plate V.I.P. dinner to raise money for Wichita’s Bethel Life School. Each guest has a photo taken with Palin and receives a “personally autographed bookplate copy” of Palin’s autobiography, Going Rogue. (The autographs are fake, made with an Autopen.) After dinner, Pat Boone, his skin a taut orange against the trademark white suit, leads the crowd in the singing of a spiritual. Congressman Todd Tiahrt, who will receive Palin’s endorsement in his race for the U.S. Senate, tells everyone to buy a copy of Palin’s book — “so Sarah can buy a Learjet!” (Learjet is based in Wichita.)

Palin delivers basically the same speech she gave 18 hours earlier to the Tea Party group in Independence. You could pretty much replace the word “constitution,” from yesterday’s remarks, with “Bible,” and be good to go. Then Palin departs from the script and speaks as if from the heart, describing her fear and confusion upon discovering that Trig would be born with Down syndrome. “I had never really been around a baby with special needs,” she tells her listeners. For what it’s worth, this statement is untrue. Depicting the same moment of discovery in her own book, Palin writes that she immediately thought of a special-needs child she knew very well: her autistic nephew. Such falsehoods never damage Palin’s credibility with her admirers, because information and ideology are incidental to this relationship. Palin owes her power to identity politics, pitched with moralistic topspin. She exploits the same populist impulse that fueled the career of William Jennings Bryan—an impulse described by one Bryan biographer as “the yearning for a society run by and for ordinary people who lead virtuous lives.”

Palin does not always treat those ordinary people well, however — it depends on who is watching. Of the many famous people who have stayed at the Hyatt in Wichita (Cher, Reba McEntire, Neil Young), Sarah Palin ranks as the all-time worst tipper: $5 for seven bags. But the bellhops had it good in Kansas, compared with the bellman at another midwestern hotel who waited up until past midnight for Palin and her entourage to check in — and then got no tip at all for 10 bags. He was stiffed again at checkout time. The same went for the maids who cleaned Palin’s rooms in both places — no tip whatsoever. The only time I heard of Palin giving a generous tip was in St. Joseph, Michigan, after the owner of Kilwin’s chocolate shop, on State Street, sent a CARE package to Palin’s suite, and Palin walked to the store to say thank you. She also wanted to buy more boxes of candy to take home. When the owner would not accept her money, Palin, encircled by the crowd that had jammed the store to get a glimpse of her, pressed a hundred-dollar bill into the woman’s hand, saying, “This is for the staff.” That Ben Franklin was the talk of State Street the whole rest of the day.

Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her — they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

The intensity of Palin’s temper was first described to me in such extreme terms that I couldn’t help but wonder if it might be exaggerated, until I heard corroborating tales of outbursts dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and before. One friend of the Palins’ remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: “They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun. Todd said, ‘I don’t know why I even waste my time trying to get nice things for you if you’re just going to ruin them.’ ” This friend adds, “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”) When Palin was mayor, she made life for one low-level municipal employee so miserable that the woman quit her job, sought psychiatric counseling, and then left the state altogether to escape Palin’s sphere of influence — this according to one person with firsthand knowledge of the situation. The woman did not want to be found. When I finally tracked her down, her husband, who answered the phone, at first pretended that I had dialed the wrong number and that the word “Wasilla” had no meaning to him. Palin’s former personal assistants all refused to comment on the record for this story, some citing a fear of reprisal. Others who have worked with Palin recall that, when she feels threatened, she does not hesitate to wield some version of a signature threat: “I have the power to ruin you.”

Continue at:
    http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2010/10/sarah-palin-201010
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 am

CetaceousOne wrote:PPIM,

For what it's worth, I think Wilcock was being sarcastic.....

...and even if being sarcastic, but I wouldn't wonder if he and some other would knew more then the rest of the world. I know at least two other people personaly, who definitley knows more then they reveal to me :-), and this is something that I easily spoted in each of our conversations (in person and per e-mail/skype).

I also know the reasons for that "keeping secret" policy, which you could apply to each and everyone knowing something more then we:

first, they highly believe that the information they got by various "downloads" is very sensitive and therefore still not time to reveal more then slight pieces to the rest and

second, and this applies to one of my "friends", they sometimes try to gain some "material" advantages of this knowing.

I remember that we discussed this issue "long ago" on PA1, but I just couldn't find that thread again...

But with time, I learned not to overestimate this issue. What they know is, say their own personal truth. But realised that what I need to know now is what I already know :-)

The time will come, when me and all of us will have their own and personal "downloads". My truth will only be mine, so no need to be worried if we still "walk in the dark wood" at the moment.

malletzky
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Carol, I agree with everything you wrote, almost. Please remember that the bank bailouts happened before Obama was elected. The Republicans bailed out the banks in the time that Obama was running for office. He did not cause the bailouts. It was the Bush administration. Why do people forget this huge fact? Why is Obama getting the blame?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

lindabaker wrote:Carol, I agree with everything you wrote, almost. Please remember that the bank bailouts happened before Obama was elected. The Republicans bailed out the banks in the time that Obama was running for office. He did not cause the bailouts. It was the Bush administration. Why do people forget this huge fact? Why is Obama getting the blame?

Obama is a creature of the CIA . He was tutored , mentored , trained , prepared , more or less from birth . I am pretty sure that he knew 30 years ago that he was going to be the president of the USA some day . Those people have their CV manicured , massaged and enhanced by the secret service . The mother of Oh Banana was a CIA operative and so was at least a stepfather . The CIA like dynasties and this trend has been followed even in Australia were you have PM and Chief Justices of the High Court that know 20 or 30 years in advance their career path !
    Oh Banana is a war monger and a stooge for the wall street criminals . Have a look at his behavior authorizing the use of COREXIT in the gulf of Mexico . Read about the remote controlled drones killing innocent people in Pakistan from 2 kilometerd up in the sky . Obama the hot air king that talks of peace and bombs with drones , What a good guy !

www.rense.com/general81/abig.htm

www.rense.com/general84/cutut.htm

www.rense.com/general80/abc.htm

www.rense.com/general80/spawn.htm
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 am

Enemy: Did I read correctly that you copied a statement referring to Mr. Obama as "Oh Banana?" May I ask what is the reference to banana? If it is an ugly, racist and snide reference, I beg you to resist repeating that reference. While we are all free to state what we think about a person's politics, or background, or puppet masters, that type of talk is so creepy that I cannot believe you would post it. Please, please tell me what else that reference could mean, and I will not question you further. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Maybe you overlooked it? I will call out anyone who will make such references. I have lived in the Atlanta area for over thirty years. We don't put up with it here, and I don't want to put up with it on this forum filled with beautiful people. Thanks, Linda
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:04 am

Linda, I totaly agree here with you. After all, we're all humans, aren't we? So no racism here please! Not even, if you just copy and paste...please.

kr
    malletzky

lindabaker wrote:Enemy: Did I read correctly that you copied a statement referring to Mr. Obama as "Oh Banana?" May I ask what is the reference to banana? If it is an ugly, racist and snide reference, I beg you to resist repeating that reference. While we are all free to state what we think about a person's politics, or background, or puppet masters, that type of talk is so creepy that I cannot believe you would post it. Please, please tell me what else that reference could mean, and I will not question you further. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Maybe you overlooked it? I will call out anyone who will make such references. I have lived in the Atlanta area for over thirty years. We don't put up with it here, and I don't want to put up with it on this forum filled with beautiful people. Thanks, Linda
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:32 am

Yes Linda and Malletzky , I mean Oh Banana for your crimimal president Obama . It is sarcasm and a play on words like when criminal Bush was around many people were calling him 'the Shrub ". War criminals do not need my respect . Killing people with drones from 2 miles up does not deserve my respect nor the respect of any other person . So you can take it or leave it . If you think it is racist you are free to believe so . You Americans should be more careful about who elect for president ,somehow you lot seem to elect retarded war criminals... Clinton , the Shrub and Oh Banana . Cheers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 am

Ah, the phrase "You Americans." That says it all. Thanks for letting us know where you stand.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 am

lindabaker wrote:Ah, the phrase "You Americans." That says it all. Thanks for letting us know where you stand.

Greeting Linda .

Nothing personal but , unfortunately the actions of your leader have consequences on how the world perceives the US .
    Stuff like the one below does not help ! Do you agree ?

Video: Allegation – Americans Flooded Out Millions in Pakistan to Protect U.S. Drone Military Base

In the name of the US president war crimes of this magnitude go on ..

http://dprogram.net/2010/09/14/video-allegation-americans-flooded-out-millions-in-pakistan-to-protect-u-s-drone-military-base/

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 am

Enemyof: I will look at it. I would beg you to remember one thing about categorizing people when discussing the controllers of our world. If we know the controllers are doing their horrible deeds, and we are awake and sharing the information, shouldn't we try to stick together in all of this? By making provocative statements, you divide the ones who are trying to bring out and share the information. Aren't many of your info sources from the US? You have the right to talk about being racist, and you have the right to hate the "general" American public. There are lots of sites that go very deep into those subjects. I would like to think this is not one of those sites or forums. My question is, whom does your hatred help? Will going into that darkness help or hurt our attempts to prevent the new order from doing their will? We prevent the takeover by providing facts and information. If we fight amongst ourselves, they win. The new order doesn't like black folk. How do you know that my Avatar is really me? What if I'm really a black man using an old photo of my neighbor down the street?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 am

I noticed you're from Italy, EofNWO.
    With all due respect, but you've got - as a country - quite a history of puting people (Prime Ministers) into power, whom were & are mafia puppets...
    lol!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am

hey enemy, just take it easy with your accusations. At least I don't happen to be an american :-)

I'm very sorry to see that you feel such angry and hate for anyone on this planet. I wish you to overcome these feelings asap, and finaly see the truth with your eyes, and not the truth we've been told.

malletzky

enemyofNWO wrote:Yes Linda and Malletzky , I mean Oh Banana for your crimimal president Obama . It is sarcasm and a play on words like when criminal Bush was around many people were calling him 'the Shrub ". War criminals do not need my respect . Killing people with drones from 2 miles up does not deserve my respect nor the respect of any other person . So you can take it or leave it . If you think it is racist you are free to believe so . You Americans should be more careful about who elect for president ,somehow you lot seem to elect retarded war criminals... Clinton , the Shrub and Oh Banana . Cheers
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 am

i think were getting off topic here with the voting issue since its all rigged. your given who you are allowed to vote for then you are massaged with propaganda to pick a glove.. thats goes for pretty much 99.9% of earth.. im saying wilcocks obama love in seems quite bizzare under the current circs. hence the title of the thread.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:i think were getting off topic here with the voting issue since its all rigged. your given who you are allowed to vote for then you are massaged with propaganda to pick a glove.. thats goes for pretty much 99.9% of earth.. im saying wilcocks obama love in seems quite bizzare under the current circs. hence the title of the thread.

My sincerest apologies for going off track. Please ask a mod to delete if you think it is inappropriate to the subject material.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:53 am

TRANCOSO wrote:I noticed you're from Italy, EofNWO.
    With all due respect, but you've got - as a country - quite a history of puting people (Prime Ministers) into power, whom were & are mafia puppets...
    lol!

You are right Trancoso . As a matter of fact I did not vote for the current buffoon in charge in Italy . However whether a leader is a buffoon or a war criminal it reflects badly on how the world perceives all the citizens of a country . There is a perception here in Europe where the leadership of Italy is considered a joke and that perception is totally deserved , given the history of corruption , mafia and vatican interference . There is also a perception that the US is the major terrorist state in the world and that perception is also supported by what Obama promised and what he is delivering ....
    Going back to the original post , David Wilcock , in my view, got it wrong on Obama .

I can assure you that I do not hate any of those so called leaders . But i do not respect those fools because in my view they do not deserve any of it .
    Lack of respect should not be confused with hate ....
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:36 pm

comment removed
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Having seen David Wilcox in action in person I was not impressed. He does not walk his talk and clearly was into the glam Hollywood image thing. Too bad because his behavior put the data he had accumulated into question. I particularly like the info on bucky balls and how they change into waves... thinking when the galactic waves crosses our planet that we too would experience what it is to experience oneself as a wave as compared to being solid. At least that was and entertaining thought to explore.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:20 pm