tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice

burgundia
    burgundia

Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice  Empty Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice  Empty Re: Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice

Post  Carol Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

I've dealt with this since the 80s when ED of the Child Abuse Prevention Council. It's horrific and seems to have become worse a 100 fold over these past years. Human and inhuman behavior is beyond tragic when this behavior is allowed.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice  Empty Re: Illuminati Banker explains child sacrifice

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Sherry Shriner has been frankly and graphically talking about human-sacrifice and hidden-factions for many years, but I remain Wary of Sherry. A very-powerful force seems to be forcing unprecedented-openness combined with unprecedented-surveillance. Interesting combination, eh??!! We the Peons have access to a huge amount of formerly forbidden-information, but we are being watched and listened-to (seemingly with little or no privacy) while knowing very-little about the "Watchers and Listeners". What if EVERYONE in the Universe is being observed and recorded, in preparation for a Final-Judgment and a Cleansing of the Sanctuary??!! I have no inside information (other than a few close-encounters with interesting-individuals), but I wonder as I wander. I honestly believe I've spoken with several Significant Individuals of Interest (online and in real-life) but none of them told me not to tell anyone what they said. Not One. It was almost as if they wanted me to "spill the beans"!! One of them acknowledged the existence of human-sacrifice, and said "there are those who handle that", and they didn't seem too concerned about it. Separately, they indicated that even the women and children deserved to die in the Roman Colosseum in antiquity. They spoke of WWII Japanese Chemical and Biological Experimentation Videos (and they didn't seem too broken-up about it). Another Individual of Interest said "I've done detestable things, and I'll keep doing them!!" I keep joking about writing a book, but I'm quite-frankly terrified of the implications and ramifications. I know I don't know what I'm talking about, so why am I talking?? A Fool Keeps Talking. A Completely Ignorant Fool Keeps Typing. That Was Foolish. How Would the Following Videos Play in the Investigative and Executive Final-Judgment?? What Would Black Sabbath Say and Play (in Budapest in 1982, with 73,000 fans)?? What Would Magamud Say and Play?? I Think I Might've Met Magamud!! One Never Knows!!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:00 am